Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

22151 - 22200 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
lacy jade DenverJeff Denver Yes 39 11/14/17
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great bubbly personality. Met with a kiss and a wonderful view. Quick shower and fun times began. Hope to see her return. When she does. I will!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck jiggamandenver Denver Yes 130 11/14/17
Review by jiggamandenver (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Natalie before a few years back. She’s a beautiful thick Latina with a big ass and big tits (enhanced). If you like those things you’ll like her. So I have to say I enjoyed myself yet again with her, only downside is translated french, but I knew that going in. I swear if she offered BBBJ’s I’d probably see her once a week! That said her translated french is REALLY good. She’s a sweet cool girl and I’d recommend to anyone!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor BadBoy Denver Yes 54 11/14/17
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Something about Lilly's pictures captured me, and I just had to find out if she was too good to be true. The answer is yes and no: She is definitely too good to be true, but it's all true! Lilly is extremely pretty and, damn, she is young looking! She looks just like a college cheerleader! Her photos are accurate (except her hair is now blonde - looks good on her), her skin is flawless, she has a tight, spinner body, and is just lots of fun to be around. She says she is "not GFE" because she doesn't kiss and doesn't do DATY, but that is all that is missing - other than that she is a lot like a girlfriend - not at all distant, very engaged, very smart, witty, fun to talk to, and very uninhibited so long as you don't cross her boundaries (no problem - still lots on the menu). She describes herself as "a pleaser," which is accurate and she is definitely not a clock watcher - we had a very nice cuddle and conversation after the fireworks. Highly recommended, even if you usually look for "GFE," it's 90% there, and lots more to make up for the very few off-menu items.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenniferxj6 BadBoy Denver Yes 19 11/14/17
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All of the reviews below are accurate so I am just going to add a few things: 1) Jenn is absolutely gorgeous - the photos do not capture her beauty at all. Stay with me here: Imagine you are watching a pro football game on TV, and the camera zooms in on the foxiest cheerleader - long, beautifully styled blonde hair, icy blue eyes, perfect smile, perfect teeth, beautiful face and expression, huge firm boobs, long slender legs, perfect body, got the picture? OK - Jennifer is better looking than what you are imagining- no kidding, a total knockout. I'll take her word for her age, but she could easily pass for 10 years younger - that is what I would have guessed, if asked. 2) Jenn is a tall drink of water - she's 5' 11" barefoot, and wore 5" heels the whole time (and I mean the whole time). I'm 6' tall so I have never "kissed upwards" and it was so freaking hot! If you have ever fantasized about being taken advantage of by an Amazon, here's your girl! She will take the shoes off, if you like, but I begged her to leave them on - it was so hot! 3) Jenn is a very classy woman in every possible way: I met her at her upscale business hotel, she was dressed appropriately for a night out at any upscale restaurant in town, her jewelry, makeup and hair were impeccable, and the conversation was smart, classy, witty and fun. She smells and tastes great. 4) Finally, again, the other reviewers are right, she is as hot in the sack as you can possibly imagine, and such a naughty talker for such a classy gal! Also a great kisser, totally a perfect GFE. Highly recommended - she's probably back home by now, but visits regularly, catch her next time she is in town and you will be similarly enraptured.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adalina Alba Jack1984 Denver Yes 4 11/14/17
Review by Jack1984 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m not sure why Adalina doesn’t have more reviews. This was my second time seeing her in the past month, and for the second time I had an unbelievable experience. Communication and set up was a breeze. I contacted her and she was available to meet on short notice. As far as her appearance, she is a 10+. Her pictures do not do her justice. If Latina girls with silky smooth skin and a perfect ass are your thing, you need to see her. I won’t go into too much detail about the session, but everything is safe. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied. She likes to take her time to make sure all your needs/wants are met. Not sure why her only other review was negative, but I do know I’ll be back again (and again). Thank you Adalina for a great time!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexia Fayee jwoods12 Denver Yes 19 11/13/17
Review by jwoods12 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexia is a gorgeous girl (definitely no makeup necessary!), very sweet and friendly. The session was very passionate with eye contact throughout. Highly recommended!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss johnnydog Boulder Yes 65 11/13/17
Review by johnnydog (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 3 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I must advise that Crystal is one of the most passionate women I have encountered in a long time. Her enjoyment of our time together was inspiring and made me feel like a long lost lover. Without going into a play by play, I can say that she is genuine, considerate and real. She is who she is, no games. Crystal will amaze. Nice Incall, follow her instructions precisely and you will find yourself bedazzled. YMMV, but I truly believe Crystal's passions run deep as long as you are a gentleman. This was a experience I will long remember and you will too. Thank you Crystal, I wish you the best.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Mendy johnnybgood Denver Yes 2 11/13/17
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Hanna welcomed me in with a nice hug and light kiss, asked me if I'd like a shower which I accepted but asked her to join me which she did. She is a beautiful lady, but I must be honest and say the pics are her but are dated. She provided a great GFE session so because of that I won't hold the outdated pics against here. Hanna is a kisser she likes to make out which was good for me because I'm not all about just popping a nut and leaving. After a nice shower together that included some mutual cleaning of each other and lots of kissing we dried off and headed to the bed. We laid on the bed and talked for a bit while we continued our kissing and hands exploring each other. It was just so natural like a real girlfriend/lover, Hanna has a lovely body with natural breasts with responsive eraser type nipples that love attention. After about 10 min on the bed making out I slid down to enjoy some DATY and oh my she was already wet, always gets me going when I know she is enjoying herself as well. She was bare and clean tasting and she enjoyed my tongue as much as I enjoyed giving it. After I knew she O'd for me I moved up to her breasts again and sucked and kissed my way back to her lips. We LFK and DFK until she asked if I wanted her to return the favor and all I could say was "yes please". Again more girlfriend stuff here as she slowly kissed and sucked her way to my already hard shaft. She started slowly with a nice BBBJ with some hand action but not a lot which is actually my preference. If I just wanted a hand job I could stay home and do it ????. She had this nice technique where she alternated between DT and her tongue action and I was so hard and excited I told her I was about to cum and she never let up at all and kept me in her mouth until I was all finished (another huge plus for me) I dislike it when a woman pulls away before your done. She excused herself to spit and rinse and came back with a warm washcloth to clean me up. We laid together again on the bed our hands lightly caressing each other small talking about life and travels and such before she asked if I'd be up for another round but I'd already decided this wasn't going to be a 2 shot day so I politely declined and enjoyed the final few minutes kissing and holding this lovely lady's body close to mine. As I'd said earlier her pics don't match up perfect but she more than makes up for anything with her total GFE effort. I would definitely recommend her and hope to see her again myself.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix JohnGalt2017 Denver Yes 156 11/13/17
Review by JohnGalt2017 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the first time I had seen Maggie. She has been on my wish list for a while. I booked a week ahead of time and her screening process was as it should be. As many of her reviews indicate she is a true GFE. She likes to get to know you first and develop some chemistry. She is very sweet and kind and easy one the eyes. She really does her best to make sure your needs are met. I got caught in a ripple in the space time continuum and before I knew it the hour was gone. When you are with Maggie she makes you feel wanted and that is a rare treat. I highly recommend her, but would rather have her all to myself.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS Spartan300 Colorado Springs Yes 76 11/13/17
Review by Spartan300 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ryleigh is a great person, she has an effervescent personality that is so easy to get along with. We talked for a short time and realized we had a lot in common and she is great to talk with. Then I gave her a massage before she laid me down and started with a BBBJ. After some time, we transitioned to CFS in different positions. She was very fun and the whole session was enjoyable. I look forward to another session with her.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misscorrinemarie Peter Griffin Denver Yes 14 11/13/17
Review by Peter Griffin (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted to set up and received a quick reply that she was available. Not GFE and just a HJ to get me ready and then CG and Mish. Not a lot of enthusiasm, but she is cute and young and has a great body so I got what Inwas looking for. Pretty similar to previous review. Scratched the cute young thing itch.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade ironman318 Denver Yes 39 11/13/17
Review by ironman318 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of spending some time with Lacy Jade this afternoon. Set up was easy via P411 and she was a great communicator prior to our meeting. Lacy has a sweet personality and is super cute (definitely the girl in the pictures, accurately described, and in my opinion, she is better looking in person). She has an excellent skill set and is very sensual. All of the activities were performed enthusiastically and passionately. I highly recommend and hope that she makes Denver a regular destination.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ArMani-8841 PeterPrinciple Denver Yes 33 11/12/17
Review by PeterPrinciple (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The good news is that Armani is one hot provider with a built for fun body and who aims to please. The bad news is that she was a half hour late after scheduling 2 days in advance. I was almost ready to reschedule. Outside of that all activities were performed as expected. Would like to repeat if had better idea of timing. That was something of a buzz-kill.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-24-32
REBUTTAL:

All I can say is I apologize for being late. I do believe I said that the day we met. I do hope everyone understands that things happen in life that pop up on a whim. You never know when something will get in the way of your schedule, that's life right and sometimes life gets in the way of living. So if I did not make it up to you that day then I invite you to come back and let me make it up to you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana Lickanova LinEansice Denver Yes 17 11/12/17
Review by LinEansice (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Svetlana is amazing, she’s a beautiful young girl with a fantastic curvy body. Her pictures absolutely do not do her justice! All activities were performed with enthusiasm and I cannot recommend her enough. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you pass on sexy Svetlana.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misstiffcos Vikingboy6 Colorado Springs Yes 4 11/12/17
Review by Vikingboy6 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is very good at what she does once the sessions starts. She stripped down and looked very sexy in her underwear. Needless to say I didn't last very long. Once done she got up and got dressed and left. I think we were having an off night. I was tired because it got late and probably wasn't the best company. She is a super cool and I would see her again, but earlier in the day...


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-20-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lalababez601 Dj8999 Denver No Show 31 11/12/17
Review by Dj8999 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup to meet Lala at 1pm. Drove 30min to address texted when was in parking lot - didn't hear back waited a good 20 mins and texted again no response. Left after waiting 30 min and never got a response. I was sad because her reviews sound awesome and the pictures of her in stockings were hot.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
REBUTTAL:

I apologize about that. I was scatter brained after the car accident I was in. May we please try to reschedule? I'll make it worth your while... I promise.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana AwiLson91 Denver Yes 111 11/12/17
Review by AwiLson91 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My God I thought the last girl I reviewed had a booty and she does. However, Roxy is the mount Rushmore of asses seriously I am getting hard again just thinking about it. You could crack a walnut on it or set a drink on WOW. Asked for her to wear yoga pants and she did when I walked in I was blown away. She was even better than her photos and she got on the bed on all fours and showed the goods. All services were done with eagerness and made sure I had a good time. Even let me bend her over my knee and spank that booty all the time telling me what a bad girl she had been. Also great personality and really enjoyed her convo with her. Seriously RUN don't walk to see her if you are an ass man believe me will thank me later!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cheyenne Taylor adventurous14 Denver Yes 14 11/12/17
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is a bit overdue (sorry, Cheyenne). I had seen Cheyenne’s ads here on TOB, and was immediately intrigued by her lovely curves and exotic features. I reached out, and was pleased to find Cheyenne prompt, clear and dependable in communication (always a plus but not necessarily a given in this hobby). Arrived at her incall to find her looking just as lovely as her pics, in a sexy set of lingerie and panties. Cheyenne was sweet and warm, putting me at ease almost immediately, and things flowed to adult activities quickly and easily. Cheyenne is a fireball in between the sheets: vocal, passionate, warm and wet. Between her lovely curves, her hypnotic dark eyes and her passion for lust, Cheyenne provides a fantastic and fun time I hope to experience again. Gentlemen, Cheyenne is a great new addition to the Denver scene. See her, be nice, have fun!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miarose OhSoFun Denver Yes 27 11/12/17
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miarose is way too much fun to hang out with, on the couch enjoying a little wine, discussing quirky sessions we’ve had and having a good laugh. Then on with the music, off to the bedroom and off with the cloths to enjoy some very hot and passionate loving. The beautiful blond certainly know all about deep kissing and grinding them curvy hips in mish. All the activities were body to body clutching, exploring and pounding fun until I was spent. Had a fantastic night and I’m so looking forward to the next round.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Montez boxer-6526 Denver Yes 8 11/12/17
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Typical two call setup. Lola is a beautiful Latina with a lovely smile and cute laugh. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in. She gives an amazing blow job, and I loved the DATY and sucking on her tits. Guys, go see her. I know YMMV, but if you are respectful, you will be rewarded.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NicoletteRose Jimdoe1968 Yes 7 11/11/17
Review by Jimdoe1968 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 30 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Nicolette at her incall location welcomed me with open arms made me feel real special very good conversation the girls smart as hell and very well spoken a little edgy which I like with the tats and all definitely made me comfortable not a clock watcher at all her cbj was so sloppy I could barely tell the difference from bbbj she's not a gfe but Shit she makes up for it great tight kitty she rode it and I wish I could have changed positions but blew too quick I'm going back for sure


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB bob2cool Denver Yes 116 11/11/17
Review by bob2cool (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren is a gem, she is a thin tight gorgeous woman, with a great ass. She is very professional, she was on time and texted me when she left and arrived, time can be a problem with some providers. She came and we talked for a while, she is very interesting and confident. The only turn off is she smelled like smoke, I felt like coughing the whole time... thankfully it was not a problem during the rest of the session. All consenting adult activities were performed with much enthusiasm. In addition she gave the best BBJ I've ever had in my life, she's worth it just for this. She's not really into DFK, but she enjoys DATY and she'll make sure to return the favor. She's also not a clock watcher, which is good, and she really tries to give the best service possible. She's a must see.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erynn24 bob2cool Denver Yes 5 11/11/17
Review by bob2cool (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is actually my second time seeing Erynn, she is gorgeous and her pictures are accurate. Very easy standard 2 text system to find her incall usually at and private hotel. We have had good chemistry the last two times I've seen her, great conversation and laughing makes each session even better. She let's you take the lead and aims to please, all consenting adult activities were performed with enjoyment and enthusiasm. Great ass and natural breasts, she is gorgeous. She is not a clock watcher which is nice, we went over our time but she never rushed me. You should definitely see her, I know I'll be back for a third time.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana genrev Denver Yes 158 11/11/17
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't do FBSM all that often, but I was texting another provider who recommended Montana, so I sent a P411 request.... Montana answered right away, and agreed to see me on short notice. We met at a nice motel, and Montana had everything setup and ready. Massage table (heated), candles, soft music, etc which was really appreciated. Montana is hot. Awesome body, beautiful, and she was a delight to spend time with. The massage was actually a good medium pressure massage, not just a rub & tug that we sometimes get when a provider advertises a 'massage' or body rub. Montana does do some body 2 body contact, and on the flip, after actually doing a massage on the front, proceeded to a CBJ and then a HJ. Light touch was allowed (bottoms stayed on). I freely admit, I did push her boundaries a bit. Let's be real, a beautiful woman was being sensual with me, so yes, I wanted to make love to her! She gently let me know I had crossed her boundaries and I took it without complaint. Hopefully I was still respectful, and we are still friends! After the massage, Montana offered a shower, which I took her up on. For a FBSM with extras, this was an awesome time with Montana.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MelindaKae engineer Denver Yes 13 11/11/17
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Melinda last minute, mainly because of her ad suggesting facials ("face painting") was allowed. Decided I needed to scratch that itch... Found myself at her incall near Broncos Stadium. She opened the door and let me in...she was a TALKER! Million-miles-an-hour about all kinds of subjects. Her body is thick and unkept and motherly, but I wasn't there for her body just the facial, lol. I took the lead and took off my pants and got on the bed and before I knew it...she was delivering a adequate CBJ, but the fun part was the full on PSE talk. She would go all the way down, super deep throat, and then with drool sliding off my covered buddy she would get a grasp of breath, then do it again. She would make loud "OH MY" sounds and over the top, obviously fake but quite fun, porn talk. Soon I was ready to bust, and she eagerly...excitedly...enthusiastically...pulled the cover off she shot my load all over face. Tons of fun. Quickly put my pants on and was gone. Fun experience, but I prefer UTF.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs No One In Particular Boulder Yes 56 11/11/17
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a miscommunication (largely my fault) that derailed our first meeting, Francesca and I were finally able to connect and I'm glad we did. I arrived at her incall to find her tastefully dressed and looking exactly like her photos, the very image of the soccer MILF. We talked for a bit and got to know each other before the first kiss, followed by several more. This proceeded to the removal of clothing, under which she was wearing the lovely black lingerie shown in her photos. We progressed to the bed where she removed more clothing and proceeded with absolutely wonderful UTF. I reached over and manually stimulated her as well, but as she warned that after an O she needs extended recovery time, I stopped and she immediately went back to incredible UTF. Realizing that if that continued I would very quickly be done, I asked for the cover and she left the position up to me. We started in wonderful CG and the view was incredible - she's truly attractive and a joy to watch atop you. We then flipped over into mish, which I continued until I was close. I asked where I could finish and she offered COT or facial, and I chose facial. All in all the experience was wonderful, but as amazing as the service was and as lovely as she was, I didn't quite get the sense we "clicked" the way I have from some in the past, especially my now retired ATF. It may have just been me, but I got a sense she didn't really get a lot out of our time together, whether due to failings on my part, something she had on her mind, or perhaps I was just reading things that weren't there. Regardless, I would highly recommend giving her a try; perhaps you and she will click better than we did, and I would certainly be willing to visit her again to see whether it was just my imagination.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson engineer Denver Yes 46 11/11/17
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally saw this amazing woman today and I cannot say enough good things. It's all been said and she has a flawless reputation, and I can only say I agree. Contacted Jewel last minute via text. In a few hours we were face to face, super easy communication. I walked in and COULDNT BELIEVE what I was looking at. Better, MUCH better, than the pics. When I looked at her pics prior to going in, I told myself to be prepared for her to be bigger, older, etc. What can I say, that's what I seem to find with most MILFs. But not her. She was petite. Tight. Energetic. Gorgeous. Smiling. Glowing. She had on some tiny lingerie. I feasted on her huge natural PERFECT DD's with abandon, completely in love with this womans natural gifts. After a while we laid down on the bed and I went straight for DATY. Fresh. Clean. And she was so petite I could reach my hands around her thighs and easily man-handle her DD's while I DATY. She seemed to really enjoy attention to her breasts. She slid around for some 69. While going to town on me with some amazing UTF, she used a vibrator on my balls. Fun, fun girl. I told her I wanted Russian and her face went into a big smile. She said she loves it and she wasn't joking. I straddled her chest, putting my Johnson between her HUGE boobs and started a glorious titty fuck. Slow and wet, I looked into her big smiling eyes while pumping in and out of her cleavage. When I got close I positioned her so I could come all over them and she smiled and "ohhh" and "ahhh" as I shot my load all over her boobs. She rubbed it all around saying "creamy titties" and smiling. Fantastic. Next time it will be a full hour. She is SPECIAL, hotter than the pics, amazing attitude, and FTF.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle dantes Denver Yes 53 11/11/17
Review by dantes (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG!!! ***Hands down the best UTF I have ever had in my life! *** I scheduled with Nina because the CW season in her added intrigued me. I text and sent references and she promptly replied. She was just arriving in Denver today, so she wasn't sure what time she would be getting settled in. Through the scheduling process, Nina communicated well and we were able to set up a meeting for this morning. When I got to her room I was greeted by a slim spinner with a flat tummy and a perfect ass! Her body was absolutely perfect and flawless IMHO. Her CW session was beyond comparison and without a doubt amazing from start to finish! Nina was both tireless, enthusiastic, energetic; while at the same time being seductive, and almost a little innocent. Afterwards, we had a brief, but in depth conversation about text books and literature. We talked finance, psychology, investing and Pulitzer Prize winning dramas! I am very excited to see her again! Nina, - Thank you, - You were amazing!!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade nick.reynolds Denver Yes 39 11/11/17
Review by nick.reynolds (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Definitely prettier in person! Not that her pictures are bad, but they definitely don’t do her justice. Lacy is great to be with. Smart, sexy, definitely takes care to be sure you’re having a great experience. Not a clock watcher at all. Run to see her. She is a great recent addition to our scene that understands what a provider should be.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara Mykeslade Denver Yes 67 11/11/17
Review by Mykeslade (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The session went very well. She really takes time to get to know you as a person. Cleanliness and safety are a priority. She is high-class, kind, and customer focused. She did not say no to anything I asked, multiple positions were fine and she worked on my priorities. One of the best out there. I plan to see her again soon.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexia Fayee Peoples Denver No Show 19 11/11/17
Review by Peoples (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Drove 2 hours to see Alexia with an appointment made the day prior. Talked on my way there she gave me an address which was not a real address when I showed up to the location made a couple texts and called with no reply


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chantelle_Tatiana BoulderBuff Denver Yes 2 11/10/17
Review by BoulderBuff (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome double with Alexia Faye! I highly recommend both of these girls! Chantelle is a beautiful young lady with a great personality and Alexia is simply my ATF! Thanks ladies! I will definitely see you next time you are in town!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Blackthorn Denver Yes 158 11/10/17
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a fantastic lady! Everything was enjoyable! A must see!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chantelle_Tatiana Mike80128 Denver Yes 2 11/10/17
Review by Mike80128 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was nervous going in since she had no reviews. Chantelle greeted me at the door, she is a beautiful woman. All services described were well performed. We then chatted for a little bit after. All in all a good time.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral T999 Denver Yes 32 11/10/17
Review by T999 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was going to be up in Denver so I thought I would check out what this large city has to offer. I have been wanting to see Coral now for quite some time and finally got the opportunity. The pictures are 100% accurate. She has a body most 20 year olds would die for. I enjoyed the time we spent together and definitely would repeat the next time I am in Denver.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Ragaraga Denver Yes 133 11/10/17
Review by Ragaraga (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is a true sweet heart and fun to chat with. Makes you feel very comfortable and despite her young age knows exactly what a guy wants. Definatley a pleaser with top notch skills


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-38-43
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox ChefyB Colorado Springs Yes 80 11/10/17
Review by ChefyB (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So this was my first session with a provider and I am so glad it was with Nina. Setting up was easy. Her in-call location was easy to get to and was in a nice area. The in-call was very neat and tidy. She greeted me at the door with a very nice hug and the ambiance was very warm and inviting. She is very new person friendly and it felt as if we were old friends. After we got to know each other a little we started having fun and she was very passionate about everything we did. It felt organic to the point that it felt like we were really dating. Hands down an amazing woman.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie mrcomputerguy Denver Yes 91 11/10/17
Review by mrcomputerguy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Took a bit for our schedules to align, but so glad they did. Awesome gal, definitely worth the repeat!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely Dmbuffs Denver Yes 50 11/10/17
Review by Dmbuffs (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time. She is so much cuter than her pictures. Very sexy, sweet and easy to talk to. I’ll be back to see her again!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar Swankswell44 Denver Yes 131 11/10/17
Review by Swankswell44 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Madison a couple of times now and each time is better than the last. Her greeting is warm and before long things are sure to get exciting. Chemistry will not always be there but she certainly makes it easy. If your a genltleman she will take good care.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix CoRider Denver Yes 156 11/10/17
Review by CoRider (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was an easy setup via emails and then texts. I reached her incall location and got apartment number. She opened the door and wow, she looks sexy. We talked for few minutes and then went to the business. It was an awesome experience. LFK, DATY, CFS... I would highly recommend. She is a gem. I would repeat for sure. Thanks Maggie.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana beach56bum Denver Yes 158 11/10/17
Review by beach56bum (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A couple of emails to set the time and when I arrived at the upscale location I? texted and was given a room number. I? arrived and was great by this beautiful sexy lady with a killer body and a sweet smile. We chatted a bit and she removed her top and asked me to remove my shirt and she bagan massaging my neck like a cmt. She then asked me to get comfortable and I? climbed up on her heated massage table. She proceeded to kneed out all my kinks While teasing every bit of my body. She asked me to flip and wow. The game was even better. You must experience her wonderful session. I? will be back again and again.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor Mountainguy288 Denver Yes 54 11/9/17
Review by Mountainguy288 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lilly is very beautiful , young and friendly. Ready when we set up. I wish I could of lasted longer but the doggie was super hot. Treat her good. Wish she would never leave Colorado! Thank you Lilly!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaLamour Mustang87 Denver Yes 31 11/9/17
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW, is all I can saying after seeing Mia this morning. I'm still coming down. I've been attracted to her photos even since she started advertising here this past summer. I noticed she travels and only comes around about once a month. A couple of weeks ago I saw she was coming back this week so I send a request in via email with my screening information, as she requests. She responed quicking and we scheduled for this morning. Typical 2- text system when I reached a very nice hotel right off 25 in DTC. I was driving up from the Springs so south Denver is great for me. With pictures as hot as hers are online I was really hoping I wouldn't be disapointed. When she owned that door I was nothing but. She is drop-dead gorgeous. Petite like her adds say. Barely 5' and 100 lbs. Firm as a rock top to bottom and front to back, and prettier in person. She could not have been sweeter or more accomidating, I felt right at home and very comfortable. A few details: BBBJ was amazing, DATY was fresh and responsive, enjoyed a number of positions, kissing and chatting all along. She seemed happy to see me and a little sad to see me leave. She is not a clock watcher at all. I had to glance at the clock and remind her there was only 5 minutes left. A true dream session. I can't wait for her to come back around. Thanks Mia.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee NightMoves Boulder Yes 31 11/9/17
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Rylee Location: Interlocken Private In-Call Riley has my vote for most fittest provider in Colorado. Riley has the sexiest "Lats" Latissimus Doris, I have seen on an athletic girl. I'm a leg and ass kind of guy and let me tell you Riley's calves, thighs and apple bottom are perfectly tone she also has a small waist, flat stomach and oh that beautiful face of hers. If you have some late weekday evenings or some open weekends available I highly recommend you set an appointment with this beautiful low-volume Lady you will not regret one minute. 5 ???? Wow!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Webhead Denver Yes 116 11/9/17
Review by Webhead (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After trying to meet a different provider, and having a horrible experience, I saw Lauren's ad and have it a last minute shot. I am so glad I did. Lauren not only made me forget how bad the earlier parts of my night were, but how wonderful time with a caring provider can be. After some screening and upon arrival, she listened to me vent a bit, then made me feel welcome. Her body is amazing, soft, and oh so sexy. Everything from her smell to the moans she makes are legendary. As I was leaving, we had a very funny conversation about food, particularly Raisin Cane's and In and Out Burger. Wonderful night, because of Lauren! She is visiting from California, so take the time and spend it with this amazing sexy woman.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor DenverJeff Denver Yes 54 11/9/17
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gents. Run. Don’t walk. She’s not GFE so no kissing and DATY, but who cares. Awesome body. Great attitude and conversation too. Very accomodating. I’ve seen her friend Aspen and at some point will see them both. Treat her right. We need her to keep coming back. Thanks again for a fantastic time.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Demi-1616 Quazar Western Slope Yes 14 11/9/17
Review by Quazar (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/17
Time: 45 min Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up is easy but expect delays or cancellation, up to the last minute. Text messages are returned, just might not be today. Was a fun time, did the activities listed with few problems, she enjoys clit stimulation more so than vaginal. DATY was great, enjoyed licking her cum from that sweet pussy. I was a little aggressive with the FIV and she kindly told me what was wrong and adjustments were made. As far as moans, groans and crys go, they were subdued, more like fucking with friends in the other room level of noise. The whole thing was business like, and not as warm as I had expected, which is my fault for not managing my expectations. At the end of the day it is a business not anything else. For the difficulty in actually seeing her, and the "meh" performance and clock watching, I would see another provider if available. I will see her again, and see how that goes, might update.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix NightMoves Boulder Yes 156 11/9/17
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Maggie Maddix Location: Westminster Private In-Call The best way to set something up with Maggie is to go to her personal website and click on her calendar to see which day and time she's available then book a day or more in advance, after your references have checked out. Maggie likes to start the session off with a little conversation on the couch so she can get to know you a little bit better. The whole time she was talking I was asking myself why I have not seen this beautiful young lady sooner. She has a nice slow touch about her / hands and lips. If you like red hair and light complexion skin then you should give Maggie a try.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB JustAnotherGuy Denver Yes 116 11/9/17
Review by JustAnotherGuy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I very much enjoyed meeting this young lady. She's very attractive and her pictures are accurate. Set up was very easy and she's super quick to reply. Met her early in the morning at her hotel after only 45 minutes from first Contact. BBJ was off the hook one of the best I've ever experienced total PSE. I will definitely see this young lady again. Thanks again LB


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: