|
Unique-0998
|
|
Stang03 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
5/23/19 |
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Called to set up appointment after confirmation of time of appointment she texted with her location! She was very fast with replying to texts! When I got to location she had me wait a few minutes while she completed getting ready when I got the room number I knocked and she answered right away! At first glance she is pretty and she has nice curves to her! After taking care of business she put on some music and gave a very good bbbj and then we moved to covered doggy and finished in mish! Overall a good experience and I look to repeat!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
SilverSurfer |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
5/23/19 |
Seen on 5/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I texted Lulu on short notice after another provider had to cancel and met her at her in-call. My experience with her was similar to the other reviewers - she is very sweet, petite, kind, and accommodating. Recommended.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maverixxx
|
|
average1 |
DTC |
Yes |
18
|
5/23/19 |
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing someone new and decided reach out to Maverixxx. As a fantasy, it was fun. She reminds me of the "quirky, lady next door" who is artistic and into crafts, which I find attractive. Set up was easy via text. In this fantasy, I found Maverixxx to be very open to different ideas and conversations. She provided some conversation that uncovered some interesting things. Maverixxx was also able to ride out the nuances of the conversation. Only a few times in this hobby have I been invited to come in through the back door, but this was one of those times. Getting behind some of her suggestions was a blast and left me completely drained.
Maverixxx is an interesting lady who is fun to spend time with.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
5/23/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Met at a upscale hotel in the DTC. Text when parked and went right up, no waiting. Met by a truly lovely young woman with a perfect body and great smile. Nice hug to get things started. True and very special, a must see.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
The stars are left |
DTC |
Yes |
74
|
5/23/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing!! Like "turkey creek" Jack Johnson said in tombstone "I ain't got the words" and I truly don't. A few days later and I still have a dumb looking smile on my face. I hope this ends because my cheeks hurt. 30/10 :)
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexxyVeronica69
|
|
Nilpferdchen |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
5/23/19 |
Seen on 5/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve been trying to catch up with Veronica for a few weeks now. I don’t like outcalls, but I opened the site and saw she had an incall.
Set-up was pretty quick, and was able to make an appointment an hour and a half later.
She was very unassuming, very much the girl-next-door. You wouldn’t think she was a in the hobby of you saw her in the street. That’s what made her great. Very good skills, true gfe. I’d repeat if I she had another incall.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Izzy-6064
|
|
Guymandude |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
5/22/19 |
Seen on 5/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Izzy on STG
and elsewhere. We texted a bit and set an appointment .
She was running a few minutes late so I waited patiently. When she got there we walked in together. I had mentioned a wardrobe suggestion prior to our meet so she took a few minutes to accommodate me! The clothes looked better on the floor than on her! Kidding of course. Once clothing was out of the way we played and played hard! UTF-CIM (YMMV). DATY to climax a couple times! 69, CFS.
Great conversation and then round 2, (YMMV).
Izzy has a bubbly personality and is a GFE for sure! A tiny little girl, but so very talented and a lot of fun.
I plan on seeing more of her!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 31-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Autumn of Aurora
|
|
Jacksrabit |
Denver |
Yes |
70
|
5/22/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was super easy, found the clean safe in call location with no problems. Her pictures are exactly what you get. She can hold a conversation and has some great set of hands. The flip was alright as I'm usually ready because the pre flip was spot on. Treat Autumn good and she will take care of you.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie-5608
|
|
LostTexan |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
5/22/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw this young lady again tonight and WOW!!! Cant figure out why i waited so long. She is amazing and seems to love what she does. I know i did!! GFE is the best, DATY was delicious and VERY responsive. Wling to try almoat anything. She is also willing to learn how to improve on her craft! Be nice guys and you will be rewarded!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
snor |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
5/22/19 |
Review by
snor
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Looking for that calm inspired relaxing time away from life with a beautiful soft sweet milf with great tits, terrific attitude, and a true desire to connect with you, than you need to see Taylor. All activities were sensual and pleasing.
Definitely on top of the ATF list now. Her skin is sooo soft, you just want to hold her and not let go....
See you again soon darlin....
Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
Noobtime |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
5/22/19 |
Review by
Noobtime
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful petite woman with soft skin. Will definitely repeat if she graces us with another visit.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Veronica Morales
|
|
dubgco |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
5/22/19 |
Review by
dubgco
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Veronica through p411 based on a recommendation from a friend and I am sure glad I did. While making the appointment she seemed nice and friendly. When I arrived at her incall and she opened the door I knew I had made a good choice. We both got comfortable quickly and from there it was like meeting up with an old friend with benefits that I hadn't seen in awhile. She gives a great GFE experience that left a big smile on my face and I'm already planning to see her again. I am a french fan and I very much enjoyed her skills in that department too.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Lzep21 |
Westminster |
Yes |
123
|
5/22/19 |
Review by
Lzep21
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I hadn't seen Devon for a while and was finally able to meet. Beautiful as ever. She knows how to please a man and uses her mouth quite well, has a mirror for your enjoyment!! Go see her you will be glad you did.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
DigitalDesign |
|
Yes |
140
|
5/22/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: In-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met with Aspen for an outcall, and had a wonderful evening. She was very responsive during the booking process. We had friendly conversation to get to know each other before things got started, and it was great getting to know such an attractive and pleasant woman. Aspen will make you feel comfortable from the first moment you see her, and she was very enthusiastic during our time together. I can’t wait to see her again on her next trip to Denver!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sassy2184
|
|
DamnTurtle |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
5/22/19 |
Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with this lovely lady. Setup was easy and she came over short notice. As soon as she arrived we were chatting, she is very easy to talk to and can keep conversation. But since thats not why either of us were there. Sassy is a great GFE. Started off with some enthusiastic UTF, moved to 69, then MISH for the closer. Overall very satisfied with my experience and would recommend. For a good time call!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Princesss
|
|
cwagoner3335 |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
5/22/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was so glad to have found princess. I've been to see her twice now and each time she opened the door I was amazed at her beauty. She looks even better in person than in her pictures. She has a fun bubbly personality and is easy to talk to. Both times I've been to see her the set up was easy and I met her at an extended stay. She came to the door in some amazing lingerie and we talked for a few minutes before getting to the fun. She is great with her mouth and is open to several different positions. Doggy being my favorite bc her ass was amazing. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and safety. I would definatly recommend Princess and will be seeing her again soon myself!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Morgan Leigh-BANNED
|
|
jwoods12 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
jwoods12
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time meeting Morgan. She's a sweet girl and definitely the girl in the pictures with that amazing body! Safe session, very passionate, with light kissing and mpcfs. I will definitely repeat.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
thedudejos |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
5/21/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lena is the perfect host. She is set up in a private residence, She is beautiful, has a perfect body. She is very personable and takes her time. I would 100% recommend and I will not be seeing anybody else as long as she is here.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna_James
|
|
coking |
Westminster |
Yes |
40
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Took many tries to get scheduled with Jenna, but after countless attempts (due to schedule conflicts on my end) I finally got to meet on her last trip, about mid-day. Jenna was very welcoming and things got started slowly and then she picked up the pace. It was a good time spent.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
dubgco |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
dubgco
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Valentina and will be repeating soon. She has a pretty face, a sexy body, and a great attitude.
Thank you again, Valentina!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Faulkner
|
|
Eddy |
DTC |
Yes |
36
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
Eddy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh my, Nina came to my door and greeted me with a very warm kiss. Only the beginning. We chatted and kissed some more for a very sensual GFE experience. Then we spent 2 hours in bed. Very soft and lots of cuddling and foreplay. She is very attentive and loves to be attended to. What a body. Her curves are seen in her pictures, and are more awesome when you can run your fingers down all those curves. But her softness needs to be experienced. Oh my...... for 2 hours I was was hers and she was mine. I must do it again. Oh my....... I know I will.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani Panti
|
|
coking |
Boulder |
Yes |
60
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great fun and relaxing time FBSM with Dani at her incall. Very talkative throughout the session and the finish was more than perfect.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
Mustang87 |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
5/21/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was able to arrange another meet up with Mia this morning, and after seeing her about half a dozen times now, I am still struck each time at just how beautiful she really is. In my opinion she absolutely defines GFE. I'm not sure what else I could possible ask for. Easy communication, easy set up and great incall location in DTC. She comes through about once a month and I will be back.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
rcm1380 |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
rcm1380
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. What a beautiful, sexy, amazing woman Lexy is! She is sweet, she has so much personality. I would absolutely see her again. I actually can't wait until I do! I will keep the details between us, but I would absolutely recommend, you'll have the time of your life!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
añejo |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
añejo
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’m late on the review due to a busy schedule. I met Hazel at her downtown incall after she checked my references. I’m not into giving details but started with passion right at the door. I had a great time and will be seeing her again.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Heather Heavenly
|
|
notanative15 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
5/21/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Heather is a gem. The experience was very calming, relaxing, and was just what I needed. Heather has a very chill essence about her and from the moment I entered the room, though nervous as usual, I was able to relax and enjoy myself. I opted for massage and it was hands down the best body rub experience I've had. The ending was terrific. No bait and switch. No drama. Just a good old fashioned well spent hour with a very quirky, attractive woman with fantastic breasts. She was at a nice hotel downtown. As the end of our visit approached, I was able to take a hot shower. I never once felt like I needed to hurry, never felt rushed, beyond my own desire not to overstay my welcome. We had some laughs and a couple of awkward moments followed by more laughs. I'm really draining the sexy out of this sexy tale but there was plenty of that to go around. Very cool lady. I highly recommend. She is one of the good ones. Choose wisely (aka some time with this fine woman) and you'll definitely want to write a positive review of your own.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DanielleInDenver
|
|
Bajamagic |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
5/21/19 |
Seen on 5/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up with Danielle was quick and easy. We got to know each other in the hot tub for a bit then we went to bedroom. She was a lot of fun and her bbbj is unbelievable. She really enjoys daty and is very sensitive afterwards. CFS in doggie and missionary. I had a great time, treat her right she is a great woman.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Harleybagger69 |
DTC |
Yes |
158
|
5/21/19 |
Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Montana a half a dozen times over the last few years. I always bring her favorite beverage and have a swell time. She is not a clock watcher and very accommodating with requests. Nice clean in call in northern tech center will definitely repeat. I always leave with a smile. Treat her well and she will treat you the same.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
monroepierce
|
|
50-DE |
Denver |
Yes |
125
|
5/21/19 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with her and had no problems, very GFE. I would see her again.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
XXX Kat
|
|
Spartan300 |
Boulder |
Yes |
67
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in the Boulder area and took advantage of the chance to see Kat, who I've followed for over a year but didn't get the opportunity to be in her area. The set up was easy and she gave great directions to her place, which made finding it easy.
Kat met me at the door in some seductive lingerie and a smile. She was very easy to talk to and immediately put me at ease. She's down to earth and and conversation flowed easily as we went back to the bedroom. My time with her was wonderful as I explored her tattoos and moved through different positions.
She's a great person and fun to be with and I highly recommend seeing her. I'll visit again next time I'm there.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
Harley79 |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
5/20/19 |
Review by
Harley79
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Audrey many times. We always have a great time. Conversation and fun time are both great.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
samttoc73 |
Thornton |
Yes |
130
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My experience with Natalie today can be summed up in 5 words...
Today Was My Lucky Day!!!...
Natalie is a very attractive, intelligent and outgoing lady...
From the moment you arrive, to the moment you depart she will
converse with you about things that are relevant at that point in your visit...;-)
I'm so pleased that I finally got the chance to visit with her and I very much
look forward to visiting her again...
Live Lucky...
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
Coflyfshr83 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great meeting with Lena today. She met me at the door of her private incall in a sexy outfit and big hug/kiss. When we got back to the room she bent over and asked me to help adjust her garters. Hot!!! She is a very pretty woman with great eyes. Her body is slender but has a nice curvy ass and slender toned legs that drive me crazy. In private she is extremely skilled and responsive and seems to enjoy herself with fun dirty talk and lets you know what she likes. This isn’t our first meetup and I have a feeling she will just get better with additional visits. Highly recommend.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
Suave |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
5/20/19 |
Review by
Suave
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Tiffany yesterday morning and she is awesome, very sweet and adorable person. She is very friendly and enjoy conversations. Set up with Tiffany was easy and straight forward. Tiffany has a lot of energy and she loves to please. She greeted me with a nice cocktail, . She provides a different and unique service. Tiffany really appreciates man body and she is eager to make sure you know it. She loves cleanest and she will give you a very super bath before anything begins. She has a massage table and provides an amazing and enjoyable massage with nice hot oil.
Tiffany would keep you in the hot zone until is time to move to her bedroom. She loves to please and enjoy see the man having fun. Her style and techniques are amazing and playful. I will definitely see her again. Please guys treat her very nice, because she is a real lady.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
bcool |
DTC |
Yes |
140
|
5/20/19 |
Review by
bcool
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is the real deal complete package. I’m not new to this hobby and have only discovered a few girls that I have chosen to see more than once... and Aspen just got added to that short list. She was game for anything I asked. Bbbj was on point and he body is simply to die for!! He has a playful and perky personality. Go see her you won’t be disappointed I promise!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
.undefined |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nice In-call. Easy set up & verification. Very friendly girl with nice tight body. She enjoyed the massage so much, she went late! ;) Enthusiastic after the flip, and overall a very nice experience. Thanks!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kissinganna90
|
|
Bad_thoughts123 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is AMAZING! Setting up and verifying with her is extremely simple and she responds quickly, so you’re not stuck waiting and wondering. When I arrived to her place, I was greeted by a sexy, beautiful woman, dressing to impress. We spoke for a few moments, getting to know each other and then down to business. She is GFE and enthusiastically so! Her bbbj is jaw-droppingly good, and I let her know, so she took a little more time and pleasure on that end of it. She was almost too good at it because I was done much earlier than I wanted to be. After we finished, she allowed me to shower and before leaving, we spoke for probably another 10 minutes just laughing and joking around like old friends. Treat this one with kindness and respect and I can promise you that she will treat you right as well!
You are amazing and I hope you’re still in town when I come back around!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: body? check!, personality? check!, positions? check!, face? check!, full GFE including moaning and “O” ? check!, sweet little athletic pile driving ass ? check! will see again? check!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
74
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Jessie for the second time and there's not much I can add, still beautiful, still hot, still passionate, I do love it when she visits Denver.
She is that college cheerleader we all drooled about when sitting in the stands watching her!
Reach out and contact this lady when she's in town you won't be disappointed...
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Rancher55 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
145
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Catalina made it back to Ft. Collins. My ohhhh my am I glad I got to see her again
She is one of my ATF.
Catalina is easy to talk to and makes you feel at ease.
I can't wait for her to return.
If you see her ad go see her. I believe you will want to meet her again.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
MightyRandomDude |
Denver |
No Show |
56
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: The worst possible kind of ghosting is when the provider communicates with you up until you get to the hotel and then nothing...
Especially when the in call is 30+ min away and you drive from south Denver!
I am really lost for words in describing how horrible that feeling is when you still hope she’ll resume communication, you wait another 30-40 minutes before you realize you’ve been made an idiot of yourself. If that’s what you want to feel like, then go ahead and give this individual a chance, otherwise stay the hell away!!!!’
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexis Vix
|
|
Jaybird69 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
50
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexis was great made me feel very comfortable. She is beautiful and has a great private location. I will be seeing Alexis again and expect next visit to be even that much better.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet_Vixxxen
|
|
averageguy |
Thornton |
Yes |
26
|
5/20/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WINNER! All of her reviews, descriptions and pics are completely accurate. Her booty is delicious so definitely take advantage of K9. UTF was some of the best I've had, and I was turned on by how much she enjoyed DATY. She is a total GFE, and a sweetheart on top of that. She even offered MSOG, but I was spent after the first. Located in a convenient, easy access, upscale incall. I will definitely see her again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
Ender |
DTC |
Yes |
78
|
5/20/19 |
Review by
Ender
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great pleasure meeting her from a mutual friend.
She is absolutely gorgeous with a great In-call. I had a lot of fun, and will definitely recommend if your looking for some fun.
I am now a huge fan of Hello Kitty.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HaileyNite
|
|
Alan2157 |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
5/19/19 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went and saw Haileynite. She is great. GFE with some rules. She is tall slender firm body. Very accomadating to my requests. I will see her again. LFKUTFCFS
Thanks Hailey
Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
rfalls |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
5/19/19 |
Review by
rfalls
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic. Not just a beautiful woman but really one of the nicest providers I’ve met. Put me at ease immediately. Enthusiastically participated in all activities.
And did I say beautiful! I will absolutely visit with her again. I hope she can make time for me.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Milana.Kumrinova
|
|
tha_donjuan |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
5/19/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was looking to visit someone new and landed on Milana as she had been on the radar for a while. I never pulled the trigger but I decided it was time to finally see her. Setup was quick and painless and kudos to her to accommodate on short notice (as that tends to be my MO). Directions to her location were spot on. Typical two call/text and finally I was at the door. I was met by a very nice looking young lady who had great conversation. Eventually made my way to the massage table with cool music playing. The massage was really good like others have stated. Milana tends to cover lots of ground in a short period of time. There was essentially no teasing pre-flip which I find to be very crucial to things getting warmed up. To her credit she used her nails all over which was a nice addition. Once on the flip the massage continued as the focus shifted a tad more sensual.
Overall I would say the massage was good and all the ensuing items were decent. Very nice hospitality is abound and I say keep her in mind as an option when looking for your next session. Thanks again Milana...take care.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
dancejack |
DTC |
Yes |
140
|
5/19/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Aspenmarie, man, what a lovely person inside and out. She is accommodating and clean and so amazingly sexy. There is not a part of her that you can't look at and say to yourself, "thats just gorgeous". She has passion for what she does and she is also level headed. Enjoying her particular skill sets was amazing. I hope she visits us again soon.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
chossycrag |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
5/19/19 |
Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing lady. Goes the extra mile to make you feel welcome and comfortable, takes GFE to new heights. Slim, petite, and gorgeous blue eyes. She very well could be my ATF
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DottiDot
|
|
jon69 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
5/19/19 |
Review by
jon69
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was an appointment my girlfriend had been hoping I would make for some time, but my schedule just hadn’t allowed it. Until now. With only a couple hours notice, Dotti was able to accommodate me for a late afternoon one-on-one rendezvous. Her youthfully angelic beauty hides so well the naughty vixen I wanted that day. She is also a great conversationalist (seriously, we really enjoyed talking), but I could only look upon her naked body so long before needing to interrupt her with a kiss and to enjoy all she had to offer. Laying her petite body back onto the bed, I bent down between her milky white thighs to a quick and very responsive feasting. With her soaking wet, and both of us ready, I moved my body on top of hers and took her. I gave it to her harder and deeper than I thought her tiny body could take, but she was responsive yet again, assuring me she would enjoy all I had to give. Feeling her shudder beneath me sent me over the edge and to the end of our first round. Having a woman as hot as Dotti next to you makes for a brief intermission. I told her I wanted her from behind and she was quick to oblige. The sight of pulling her amazing ass against me again and again is something I will not soon forget. Her hand slid between her thighs to provide yet another shuddering climax, but her inability to stay up on her knees had us sliding into jockey and her hand stayed beneath her and did its job again. After that I had her stand on the floor at the foot of the bed, bent over with one knee up on the edge as I stood behind her and took her from behind yet again. With my foot on the bed opposite her knee, and my hands around her tiny waist, I used her body until I felt the pressure building inside my own. It felt as if she was pulling my soul from my body as I screamed in orgasmic pleasure, my thrusting not slowing until I had nothing left inside me. With our second, and final, round of this encounter at an end it was time to say goodbye and report to my girlfriend all the details of my spectacular time with Dotti. She can’t wait to join me next time, and Dotti can’t wait to have us both!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|