|
Sophia sweet
|
|
Nuggets |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
2
|
5/28/19 |
Review by
Nuggets
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just wonderful great all good person, The personality is what makes the experience great and she has tons of it , Just a fab great kisser knows how to touch a man and her bbbj are too intense for me I had to keep stopping her and she said you don’t like bbbj and I say d to much lol, Hreat skin not a clock watcher makes you want to move yo Vegas.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Donovan |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
112
|
5/28/19 |
Review by
Donovan
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review is late, but I had a great time with Hunter. After screening (which took a bit due to some unresponsive references) we were able to meet. She was far north Springs and the location was nice. I appreciate the time she took to verify.
We chatted, got comfortable, enjoyed our time together, chatted some more.
Hunter is great. Looks like her pics, professional, friendly, and fun. I would repeat.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rylee Smilee
|
|
Ender |
Boulder |
Yes |
31
|
5/28/19 |
Review by
Ender
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: incredible!.... Just a review can not show how amazing Rylee is.
It was amazing getting to know her. It's so much fun connecting with someone that is smart, funny, naughty and drop dead gorgeous!
I'm still smiling, and about ready to burst out into song and dance!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
outdoor3 |
DTC |
Yes |
170
|
5/28/19 |
Review by
outdoor3
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've wanted to see audrey for the longest time which I mentioned as I saw her and she said she'd make it worth the wait and she did! Great,nice, and pretty easy to locate in DTC. She made the first move with DFK which is my main go juice and from there tf,daty, cfs,miss, and finished with her using a friend on herself which was HOT to watch. Thanks audrey!!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
5/28/19 |
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sweet Aubrey is gorgeous not only in her beauty, but also personality. I am lucky to have been able to reschedule with Aubrey and I appreciated her understanding. Thank you Aubrey.
To the adult activities....everything was done with skill and brought me to heaven...if you will. DATY was not only tasty, but I was able to make her have a couple of O's during 69 and than in and of itself was envigoration. Aubrey's body is smoking and every curve was explored. She is truly a classy lady and very thoughtful and very funny to boot!
Cant wait till you return Aubrey.....safe travels!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Milana.Kumrinova
|
|
EpitomeOfLust |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
5/28/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After seeing Lana's ad for sometime I finally decided to contact her. She was very responsive and screening was painless - after a few texts we were able to schedule a meeting. Drove to her incall and was greeted by a beautiful exotic women. She was very welcoming and put me at ease right away. She had a massage table setup and provided a great massage with a fantastic finish. Felt completely relaxed afterwards. Will be seeing her again soon and book a longer session the next time.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
Nursemann3388 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
130
|
5/28/19 |
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was a little nervous when it started but she did a great job of putting me at ease. She was very patient and truly made it an experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. If you have a chance I would definitely look her up. Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
Mountain Dew |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 5/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Awesome!!!! My first fbsm and I definitely recommend her.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BeautifullyBroken
|
|
Colonativeborn |
Denver |
Yes |
19
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: She is a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile. Her personality was amazing. She was very accommodating and performed things with enjoyment. I look forward to future encounters.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vyckee13
|
|
jThomas |
Boulder |
Yes |
19
|
5/27/19 |
Review by
jThomas
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Vyckee had a last minute opening when I called, and I'm glad I did. She is a certified masseuse and knows how to work out all the knots and sore muscles. Vyckee would be worth seeing just for a regular massage, but she knows how to make the experience even better. She sees to your needs with great attention and makes sure nothing is overlooked.. The conversation was a great addition to the massage. I'll be returning for sure.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Duchess-0290
|
|
Stang03 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
5/27/19 |
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted to set up appointment with quick responses! Got to her hotel and she gave me room #! She answered the door with nothing on but a towel she just got out of the shower! Took care of business and she started out with a very good covered bj then we moved to mish then to doggy and back to mish where I finished! She is a very nice lady and easy to talk to!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JezzikaRabbit
|
|
Nursemann3388 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
27
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very good time. Would highly recommend. She is truly a class act.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia of Colorado
|
|
Becolo |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
5/27/19 |
Review by
Becolo
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sofia really puts the “S” in FBSM. Great massage, close to CMT quality, and an even better finish. So happy that she is now up north.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
papaelf2020 |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 5/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Michelle had been on my radar for a while and finally was able to find a time to make things work. Wish I would have made things work sooner. She was Awesome!!! Killer body, great skills in all activities and just fun to be with. Will definately repeat and highly recommend her. 30 minutes wasn't enough, plan on an hour. Well worth it!!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
airamericavet65 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Visited Emily in her in call perfectly set up easily found with plenty of parking. She is a truly beautiful and talented young lady her magical hands truly put the sensual in FBSM. It was an hour of ecstasy which when finished left me feeling like a new man. I would highly recommend her without any hesitation
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
papaelf2020 |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Valentina was able to accommodate me on short notice which is great for me since my schedule is difficult to book in advance. Beautiful gal with the softest skin and sweetest little body. Entire session was fantastic. Highly recommend and will definately repeat when I can.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
denverdtcguy |
DTC |
Yes |
39
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was very friendly to talk to and did a strong massage. You spend about 95% of the massage on your stomach. Almost all of it. The back is pure massage. . and I would say in my experience just as good as you get at any traditional studio. Finish was as described with other reviews.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Imyrhklbry |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
5/27/19 |
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 2nd time seeing this BEAUTIFUL Lady ! Set up very easy, since she remembered me from our first meeting . Arrived at my front door within a couple hours of being in contact. Very flirtatious while texting back and forth, and continued immediately upon walking through my front door ! She greeted my dogs and then we proceeded to get reacquainted on the couch, with lots of mutual kissing, and caressing, and BOY OH BOY does she have the softest touch I have felt in a long time! Got my engine running in no time! Proceeded to the bedroom for BCD activities , which as a gentleman I will keep between us ! Looking forward to our next get together ( which hopefully will be soon ) You are a fantastic lady !! Much hugs!!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So, we have a fairly new Asian provider in town. Mia is on her third trip to our city, but is racking up reviews rapidly. I was very happy to get the chance to see her. She is beautiful with a sparkling personality. Set up and communication was very smooth. I am glad I took the hour appointment. Time went by quickly. GFE & oral skills were awesome. Our CFS was cowgirl (I couldn't hold back any longer). I'm going to see her again just to test other positions, but I'll bet she is equally as good with them as well. Thanks, Mia!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyraGold
|
|
BestElement |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an incredible FBSM with Myra last week. Setup was easy and communication was excellent. She has a very comfortable and relaxing incall space with heated massage table. The first half of the massage was nice and relaxing - she worked on all of the main areas while we had a great conversation. Things got even better after the flip, and I left with a smile on my face!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
HeteroMetro |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I've wanted to meet Naomi since I saw her pics. Luckily, I caught her at the right time and set up a meeting. I knew the face on that body had to be angelic. And she is.
I meet her at the door. Face like a spokesmodel and also the best attitude and first impression I can remember. She was wearing tight red lace. In that time, I realized she was a physically flawless specimen and a warm-hearted sweetie, while we spent some time getting acquainted. She is charming, funny, sexy as hell, and mature beyond reckoning.
The activities all of them GFE++ and just her energy and presence left an enduring impression. One of the nicest Y's I've dined at (and the 'O') and holy god, delicious. Gorgeous ass, face (easily 9-10) tits, legs, pussy, even her toenails, She exercises and it shows in her flexibility, mobility, gyrating enthusiasm through any and all positions in the time we had for which I enjoyed every wet moment...tight with stamina! So rare...She can go and keep going and is vocal in the most seductive way. A new ATF, so I'm writing but the prior reviews are on spot on. The real thing after the wait was amazing. Not a single disappointing or awkward moment. Perfect experience in every way. Will see regularly....if not exclusively.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmmaAllure
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a very beautiful woman. She has an amazing figure and you will not be disappointed in her face either. The photos posted on tob and her website are absolutely her and a current depiction of what you will experience walking through the door. Some how when reading her website I missed that she is Eastern European so this was pleasant surprise when she greeted me. I love the accent.
While I have had more passionate connections (your experience may vary) she has some very soft lips for light kisses along with such a beautiful body that just beggs to be carressed. She is absolutely fresh and clean and no translation was needed for her French. If you ask she will tell what she enjoys and also responded favorably to what I was needing at the moment. I also appreciated and so will that she did not get dressed immediately as our time was winding down. I did not feel hurried or rushed.
While traveling she does take a while to respond so be patient but while here she responded quickly. She tends to come to Colorado more in the summer but when you see her post you will definitely want to prebook.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
MtnWood |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
5/26/19 |
Review by
MtnWood
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Kay and her gf Miss Vega for my first double experience and WOW. They are a perfect mix of cute, sexy, fun and naughty.
I really enjoyed the conversation as well and the Texas accent has me hooked!
An awesome date with two hot women. Highly recommended
Thanks Ladies
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
nick.reynolds |
DTC |
Yes |
112
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It feels superfluous to say at this point, but you should book with Hunter soon knowing you are in for a great time. Down to earth, fun, highly skilled, etc. She is an amazing provider and my ATF. I will be booking again and again for the foreseeable future.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
ChairMaker |
Denver |
Yes |
65
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 4/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Crystal is hard to believe. The experience is so very, very good. If you are ever afforded the opportunity, you would be wise to take advantage of what will be a unique experience. Crystal also has and has demonstrated to me the highest ethical standards.
Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Colombiana_Goddess
|
|
PaulNewman81 |
Denver |
So-So |
4
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’m only giving this so-so because of a little difference experience. She started by setting a clock on her phone (new to me). She then kind of complained about my size (new to me, I’m only 7 inches so not huge). She then wanted to use my cover and seemed obsessive with the status the cover during the session. Pretty restrictive about positions.
If you like thick girls, her body is great. Huge T&A. Pictures accurate.
Maybe she was having a bad day. She complained about our recent snow right off the bat- coming from Vegas. Maybe she just wasn’t that into me? I’ll stick with local better- reviewed girls going forward.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JezzikaRabbit
|
|
roamingman |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
27
|
5/26/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 3 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Long time lurker. This is my first review. I called Jezzika because another provider was a no-show (after many days of communication!). I am so glad I did because we had a wonderful time.
I had a dress request, which was kind enough to agree to. She looked sexy and attractive; she said that she had a baby a few months ago- but it didn't show.
She was very sweet, warm and engaging; not a clock watcher. Lots of DFK, cuddling and activities in different positions performed with enthusiasm. Will definitely see her again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
nerdguy69 |
Westminster |
Yes |
61
|
5/25/19 |
Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is wonderful and her skills are amazing. Beautiful girl and you can have a great conversation with her.
Will definitely see her again when she is in town.
Thanks for getting me in super short notice.
Wonderful skin and her body is just amazing.
Vocal skills are amazing and attributes will leave you speechless.
Be a gentleman with her guys.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alternative Therapy
|
|
Merckx |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
5/25/19 |
Review by
Merckx
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Generous kind and very giving. That best describes my visit. Leave your baggage at home and let her do the driving. The lessons learned though a brief surrender might just alter the trajectory of your life. And if not, at lest it’s a great massage with a talented lady. Be warned, she may just have spoiled me for other providers!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EssenceLoaf
|
|
batman42 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
5/25/19 |
Review by
batman42
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incredible , it was great she answered the door in tight little outfit we went straight to it condom on she started twerking her ass for me on the bed - I started hitting it from the back then we switched and she got on top- I came but she didn't noticed and she rode me until she came hard -- after she came she wanted to go even more which i should have done! But i was already, grateful that i was able to fk such a nice little 21 fresh pussy - she's back in California-- want to see her again
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
AssLvr |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
5/25/19 |
Review by
AssLvr
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, what a GREAT attitude and provider. I had a scheduled appointment with Mia and unfortunately was late. I was in a meeting that ran over and could not get away.
I contacted Mia and apologized for the issue. At one point I thought maybe I could still make it and would only be like 10 minutes late. Anyway, when it was clear that I would be more then 15 minutes late, Mia actually offered to reschedule the session! I thought all hope of ever seeing her again was lost.
After the communication back and forth I ended up being at her incall with still some "time" left during my scheduled appt. She then offered me a QV if I didn't want to return later for our rescheduled time. I was kinda shocked and jumped at it! Anyway, session was full gfe. As full as can be in 10 minutes anyway. Lol
Bottom line, I left satisfied.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
Merckx |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
5/25/19 |
Review by
Merckx
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Independent, courteous, kind and accommodating. Dresses and carries herself like a true lady. Appetizing menu. Can’t wait to see again!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
dubgco |
Westminster |
Yes |
37
|
5/25/19 |
Review by
dubgco
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Her pics are 100% accurate and recent. She is a stunning, petite woman with a welcoming and positive attitude. She is a safe GFE provider with amazing assets and the view from 69 and doggy is one I will not soon forget. I will definitely visit her again when I see her available up north.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
Stifler189 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
5/25/19 |
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy and a great location. She was more beautiful than her pics. Made me feel at home and relaxed. Definitely will be repeating it.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yara Heart
|
|
LuckyMan99 |
Boulder |
Yes |
11
|
5/24/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Yara via text and through a series of playful and entertaining texts we agreed to a day and time to meet. Some light screening was required and the rapport we developed while texting back and forth put us both at ease. I followed directions to the parking garage near her apartment, and was met at the elevator as planned by this self-described sensual butterfly fairy, and I'd say the description is completely accurate. Yara was eclectically and seductively dressed, and her demeanor was warm and inviting. Yara is lovely, sexy, very sensual, and very true to the vibe communicated in her ads. I saw her for an hour FBSM appointment and had a fantastic experience. Yara is a relatively new provider, but seems to be navigating this world quite well. I look forward to visiting Yara again soon, and perhaps sampling some of her other offerings. I can highly recommend Yara to anyone who's interest is piqued by the images and description in her ads.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annekeslc
|
|
Markcam74 |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
5/24/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup ways quick and easy, standard two text and was hosted in a nice hotel. When she opened the door I was blown away. She is so much better looking than her pictures. She greeted me with a great smile and hug. We talked for about 15 minutes, she is extremely easy to talk too. I spent a fare amount of time just lightly touching her her back coupled with light kissing. I would have spent all night skimming my fingers down her perfect body. That lead into bbbj and full covered services in several positions. The view from behind is amazing. I will definitely be seeing her again, she is one of my ATF!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
nm5140 |
Phoenix |
Yes |
87
|
5/24/19 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I missed Alexandra the last time I was in Phoenix (she visits Denver as well, but I'm usually not available or in town when she is) so I was stoked to be able to connect with her on my most recent trip.
The other reviews are spot on. Alexandra is super-gorgeous - I got lost in her eyes. She's also an incredibly sweet girl, she's well spoken, and she makes you forget about everything else except you and her. She loves her kisses and cuddles!
I will repeat many, many times (if she'll have me, of course).
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenniferxj6
|
|
Jbd1096 |
DTC |
Yes |
19
|
5/24/19 |
Review by
Jbd1096
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Jenn today after she saw me on short notice. This girls is a blast. If you are looking for vanilla she probably isn't for you. She is insatiable and relatively uninhibited. Not to mention she is an absolute sweetheart. definitely recommend. Oh and if you like pegging (which I do) she is your girl.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
Stifler189 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
5/24/19 |
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was the best massage I had. Beautiful and made me feel at home. Defense will repeat!!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kissinganna90
|
|
Coloradohockeyguy12345 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
5/24/19 |
Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up an appointment with Anna about an hour in advance, and she couldn't have been more accommodating.
Absolutely GFE, MSOG is on the menu. Treat her well and respect her boundaries and she will give you a wonderful experience in return.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
Thawk2 |
DTC |
Yes |
74
|
5/24/19 |
Review by
Thawk2
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessie is a total gfe. Great, connected experience in addition to amazing appearance. I would recommend her highly. Msogcfsutf
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie-5608
|
|
Hwy101 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
5/24/19 |
Review by
Hwy101
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kassie is an absolute delight. She is warm and friendly and enjoys what she does.
She was staying at a very decent hotel and very comfortable. She was dressed like a cute girl-next-door and filled her jeans nicely. When I walked in she gave me a big hug and we immediately started getting comfortable. (She is a gorgeous young woman.)
I only had a short time to spend and it was very worth it. She is truly GFE and I wish my schedule had allowed for more time. She was very responsive and vocal and seemed to enjoy the activity as much as I did her.
Gentlemen, YMMV but definitely I recommend and would repeat.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brooke
|
|
1020 gunner |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
5/24/19 |
Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Came down from up north and after some mishaps on my part met up with a brooke at her hotel very welcoming very pretty good hostess chatted for a while got to know each other the when it came to the main event she began speaking French and she is very fluent had damn good time was like spending time with an old friend definently reccomend.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenRoXy
|
|
smilin |
Westminster |
Yes |
20
|
5/24/19 |
Review by
smilin
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ooooh Meee !! Beautiful, Sexy, Sweet, Soft Spoken, Intelligent. - a few of the words that describe her. When she opened the door, she appeared exactly as shown in her pictures - amazing body and pretty face ! All of the previous reviews were validated with my experience. For an hour we 'acted' as if we were GF/BF, and then bummer, I had to go home, BUT I will be back !!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
ishmael2 |
Boulder |
Yes |
68
|
5/24/19 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was delighted to see that Sarah was back in town again as I had a great experience with her last fall. She answers texts in minutes and I was able to see her the same day at a very nice hotel. She looked gorgeous in a black lacy outfit ,gave me a hug and a kiss and we caught up on her travels before enjoying another sensational GFE. Sarah has a great personality and makes me feel welcome and about twenty years younger. I really enjoy her visits.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
nowbones |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
5/23/19 |
Review by
nowbones
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia was a wonderful provider, both gorgeous and a lot of fun to get to know! She made me feel like I was talking to a friend, Mia seems like the kind of gal that always has a smile on her face, and she's a little ball of energy! I can't wait to see her again!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maverixxx
|
|
mcmtl |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
5/23/19 |
Review by
mcmtl
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Despite some scheduling confusion, we worked through it and met a little bit late, but she isn't a clock watcher at all so it was fine. I went for the half hour greek, including DATY, DATO, and FIA, and she was very accomodating throughout the session. The pictures are definitely accurate and she's cute as hell. I definitely recommmend it!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
5/23/19 |
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I throw the term model around a lot, but Marie looks like a genuine french runway model. Her body is insane. I don't think you'd ever find and catch a beauty like this IRL. Seriously model level legs. GORGEOUS. From head to toe.
Echo what everyone says. Eye contact queen. Tight hot spinner. Very nice upscale incall. Personality is warm and lovable. Easy to set up meeting over text. Incredibly talented and into everything she does. Her touch is magical. Her ass defies logic. BEAUTIFUL smile.
I know it'll never happen but I wish she would move and stay in Denver permanently. Whenever she's in town, she's a must-see.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
Caveman555 |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
5/23/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super easy set up through pm. Got the address and then the room # via txt. Absolutely stunning you lady. She is tiny... great conversation she is fun to talk to and looks better than her pictures. She loves to kiss. Time flew by. A few days later and im having a hard time thinking of anything else. You will not be disapointed. Total GFE
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
SilverSurfer |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
5/23/19 |
Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was able to meet Kara (Winnie) before she left down and I'm so glad I did. Super sweet, sexy, accommodating, and a great sense of humor. We shared a lots of laughs and smiles. GFE all the way.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|