Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Beautiful Brittany | sy | Denver | No | 8 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
sy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After such a good first experience, I decided to see her again. We texted for over 3 weeks with her constantly rescheduling and excusing herself for not being able to keep her appointments. We finally arranged a meeting time for the next day but when I arrived, no one answered the door. Perhaps she moved or took on a different line of work. I hope so. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | Sam I Am | Denver | Yes | 21 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
Sam I Am
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I know I said previously I wouldn't see her again but I had an itch and pickings were slim ... Elle has a very good attitude and tries to accommodate but unfortunately her skills and appearance are lacking. Elle has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her and now has a huge, flabby belly. Also her skills in general and particularly her oral skills are very poor. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Keri Skye-5095 | cologuy4funn | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
cologuy4funn
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I made the initial decision to contact Keri after viewing her 411 ad. It was well-written and sincere and clearly her own words, which is something i like. scheduling was easy, through email and PM; she was very responsive and flexible. We quickly settled on a day / time, at a place of my choosing (FYI, she is outcall-only.) The rest of the story: Keri is hands-down that hottest, toned out, petite blonde babe that has inspired every man's lust since he was old enough to find dad's Penthouse magazine stash. She's early 20's, maybe 5'3", around a hundred pounds, straight blonde hair, gorgeous eyes; small perky tits and an ass i still can't stop thinking about. flat tummy, tiny waist; not an ounce of fat. I could keep going, but in three words she's hot, hot, hot. All of this said, Keri is NOT a GFE, so if you decide to contact her, please be aware that there are boundaries. I like and appreciate this for what should be obvious reasons to any thinking person, but I realize that not everyone is in to rules. I will not be delivering a play-by-play, which is not my style; suffice to say she's energetic and fun and her physical beauty enhanced what was already a great time. It was clear she enjoyed herself too, and I doubt it will be long before i'm back in touch with her. Last word: Keri is not only stunningly beautiful, she's funny, friendly, demure and articulate once the ice is broken. For these traits alone, I'd see her again. It's rare to find in a person, especially when time-constraints and the newness of the situation conspire to intervene. Overall, I found the experience with Keri fantastic and unique: one part down-to-earth super hot babe who smiles and laughs a lot, one part process of discovery, one part funny and witty conversation. safe to say I'll be back to see what happens next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | Chaz4u | Denver | Yes | 50 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
Chaz4u
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What an excellent time! Her reviews have been very good and I know why now! OMFG! Very passionate, affectionate, outstanding kisser, tasty! Pretty eyes and great smile too. Definitely my new favorite and regular! Nice, comfortable apartment in DTC as well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | Warmav | Denver | Yes | 85 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
Warmav
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where do I start. I am a virgin to the full service side. Valentina took special care of me making sure that I had the most remarkable time ever. She was much better looking in person and handled herself as a perfect women. Half of me hates to let the cat out of the bag, but guys she's the real deal. Please don't take my lack of fs as me not having experience in this game I happen to be a fbsm aficionado. I stepped out and am gals I met Valentina! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lacey Sheets-BANNED 2+ | average1 | Denver | Yes | 24 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My fantasy of meeting with Lacey is as follows. Set up was done by phone with a standard 2 call system. When I arrived at the incall, I was blown away by how pretty Lacey is. She looked great in a short black form fitting dress. Very little small talk at the beginning because of an extended standing kissing session. After we both got more comfortable, the horizontal activities started. Lacey is vocal and let me know what she liked and was very open to what I liked. She exudes sensuality and is skillful in all activities...and rides wonderfully. Afterward we had a short time to talk and it was nice to get to know a bit about her. Thx for a great get-together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | ilikeitlikethat | Denver | Yes | 37 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
ilikeitlikethat
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Justina and I had been communicating back and forth on Twitter for a couple of weeks. When she was doing an incall in Denver, I decided that we should meet. Setup was very easy and Justina communicates clearly and quickly. She confirmed the day before our meeting and let me know where she would be. I arrived at her location a few minutes early but she was ready for me and told me to come on in. Justina recently added straps (hands and feet strapped down and unable to move) to her repertoire. Justina loves to tease (an understatement) and being strapped down only heightens the experience! She expertly kissed, licked, nibbled and teased me into ecstasy. I don't think there was an area on my body that she missed. At the end of our time together, I was completely spent. Justina is a very lovely lady who wants to make sure you have an experience that is not to be missed. I will be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Lynn | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amber suddenly appeared in Denver out of nowhere. I was very impressed with her pictures, descriptions and the fact that she shows her face. Her reviews are on a site I don't have full access to but the brief descriptions available to non-members seemed to indicate that everyone that saw her was very happy. Based on all this I jumped at the chance to see this dreamboat. I was very happy when she opened the door to her incall. She IS a beautiful spinner, pictures are current and accurate. Without too many details she was FTF, FTF and FTF. I enjoyed every moment of time I spent with her. PLEASE be good to her and make her feel welcome in Denver. She plans to return so let's encourage the wonder woman to return so I can repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chloe! (7851) | Cyclist696 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
Cyclist696
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was in Denver with some unexpected time to see a provider. I had Prequalified with Chloe several weeks earlier and called her to see if she was available. She was and we set everything up easily over text. She arrived a couple of hours later. She is a pretty girl with some great tattoos. She was easy to talk with and after a short while we got started. I'm not much of a porn writer so I don't generally give details. We did everything listed in the activities section and Chloe did them well with a lot of energy. Chloe is definitely worth seeing. The only reason she is rated as very good instead of fantastic is because she doesn't allow kissing. Kissing is a big thing with me and I did miss it. I recommend Chloe to anyone YMMV on kissing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Robyn 719-xxx-2497 | Greenline | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
Greenline
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Robyn truly is fantastic. Actually, she is close to perfect. Appointment was easy to set up. She checked me out via P411 after I sent her a PM from there. After that it was standard emails and text. We met at a nice, clean hotel in Denver about half way between us. I was comfortable with her from the beginning which is a significant tribute to her because I am generally pretty nervous around new people, especially beautiful young women. We talked for a while and shared some wine I brought with me, after having made sure beforehand that it was ok with her. She is smart, interesting and artistic. I'm not going to give a blow by blow account but let's just say that once that action started, it was like being in my own private movie in which I am the writer, the director and certainly the star. She is super accommodating and engages in activities with enthusiasm which most other providers just put up with, at best. She is my new ATF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | khokeo | Denver | Yes | 75 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
khokeo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This may be my first review, but rather than taking it as inexperience, take it to mean that she was worth the time to comment. I've seen posts referencing Christina's massage abilities, and the fact that she is an actual CMT. I cannot tell you how accurate these statements are. The whole process, from start to finish, progressed so naturally and I felt so comfortable with her. Great conversationalist. AMAZING massage included with 1 hour incall, and I put 1 hour above, but it was longer... I just feel that YMMV, and I wouldn't want anybody to hold her to that. Trust that you get your money's worth, and especially if you treat her right. It was a truly incredible experience, and I felt so relaxed the rest of the day... Not drained or tired, but rejuvenated. That's why we do this, isn't it??? You would seriously be missing out if you didn't take the time to (at the VERY least) get FBSM from this girl. I may not be the most experienced hobbyist, but I know that she's providing services that are head and shoulders (and tits and ass) above the rest of the providers out there. Thank you Christina! I will be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | RLW69 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
RLW69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Loved seeing this little Barbie doll! Sasha took me down memory lane and made me feel like I was in college again! She is unbelievable and her body is fantastic! I will def be seeing her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | alexdenver | Denver | Yes | 23 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
alexdenver
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Whitney quite a few times and every time i come back i feel special. She is really beautiful and smart. I had a change to see a lot of providers here in Denver, but she is definitely the most beautiful and my favorite GFE. Her skills are amazing. Guys treat this lady well. There are not so many out there that will treat you like a king and will make you feel special. I don't like to go into bedroom details... You just need to go and see her to experience it!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| xxxShayx-8191 | coinbuilder1 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
coinbuilder1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | MHWineGuy | Denver | Yes | 56 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
MHWineGuy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly Ann is a treat. Amazing body with the best natural set I've had the pleasure to have fun with and an ass to die for. Smoothest skin I've felt in a long long time. I was a bit timid at first as I'm a very infrequent hobbier but she put me at ease and we had a great time together. Really nice mutual massages to start the session followed with some fun with her toy. I'm not usually sensitive enough with a cover on but had to stop her a couple of times from putting me over the top too fast! I'll definitely see her again when time and wallet permits it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tina (714-855-3338) or (657-888-9264) | WhyNotMe? | Boulder | No | 1 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
WhyNotMe?
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was a scam. Ignorantly, I bought the Greendot Moneypak as she requested and then I scratched off the sticker and read her the number (to prove I really got the card and I was not a cop, etc...) After she got the number, she was able to transfer the money from the card to her account. Then, she told me which room to go to. When I knocked on the door a large man opened up and asked if I had the wrong room. I knew I had been scammed then. I learned a valuable lesson that day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | bobdenver14 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
bobdenver14
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The provider was easy to contact and a visit was quickly arranged. When I arrived, she was running a few minutes late, but she kept me informed while I waited outside of the large modern apartment complex. After a few minutes, she met me at the door of the complex. Once inside the unit, we talked for a few minutes while sharing some red wine. I was a bit nervous, but her warm and friendly attitude quickly put me at ease. After freshening up, she joined me in the big comfortable bed. We continued to chat for a while, then I enjoyed giving a massage, which she clearly enjoyed. When I was ready, we went for missionary style, which lasted quite a while. Time was starting to run out, so we showered together, and then chatted a bit more. A really fine experience with a slender young beauty. I will certainly head back soon for another delightful session with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 720-xxx-4081 | aatltiger | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
aatltiger
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Showed up late, which should have been a clue. Barely any massage. Mutal touch was us touching hands. Upsell/tipping began immediately. A waste of time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Summer Hummer | bing | Denver | Yes | 13 | 8/21/14 | |
|
Review by
bing
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice young lady. Easy to get along with. I enjoyed my time with her very much. Great oral skills.I will be back for more, I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jewels 303-xxx-8625 | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/20/14 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Note that the current number is 925-451-2986. Setup was quick and easy. She seemed a little nervous and asked the usual (pointless) screening question of whether or not I work in LE. In any case, when I got to the hotel (average hotel in DTC), I was glad to see that the pictures and the real thing match. She's definitely got a hot little spinner body. Beyond that, she's fairly quiet and just in this to get the job done and move on. She counted the donation before anything started (and made a point to mention that she needed to count it first) and everything after that was just to get me off. In truth, I didn't expect anything more. Sometimes, this is all I want. It was a quick and easy stop to bang some college-age hot chick and then be on my way home. To that end, I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | pointymoustache | Denver | Yes | 70 | 8/19/14 | |
|
Review by
pointymoustache
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Nichole. She started with a nice massage and progressed to UTF without being asked. The appointment was unrushed and she provided every service with ease and great skill. I will see her again. She does verify so be sure that you have available data or P411. Her "donation" is worth every cent and may be under priced. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lady Sabrina-6008 | tinman | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 8/17/14 | |
|
Review by
tinman
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: hello all, I recently had an opportunity to visit Lady Sabrina who advertises on backpage here in colorado springs. I felt compelled to write a review (which i rarely do) as I was pleasantly surprised by practically every aspect of our meeting except the location. The bad: The location is in a dingy area of COS. That said she has left that location The good: - First, her appearance. her earlier ads did not do her justice but the recent ones that show completely red/pink hair have been taken in the last couple of weeks and are completely accurate. Her body is perfect from my perspective - nice long legs, medium hips, slimmer middle and enormous natural breasts. I can't say enough about these...soft, large, responsive and natural. yum. She has a pretty face with a clean complexion. her artistically tattoe'd skin is soft and clear. she was shaved clean everywhere, smelled lovely everywhere, and greeted me in a little dress and heels...lovely - Second, her attitude. she immediately focused on our time together, smiled and hugged me immediately erasing that slight "weirdness" you experience when you first meet. She ignored her phone completely which at the time was blowing up with messages. - Third, our encounter. So we all know YMMV but...Lady Sabrina is probably the most responsive woman I've every had the pleasure of...pleasuring ! At the most subtle of touch she responded immediately and came multiple times during standard vaginal intercourse - something rare in my experience anyway. I'd love to think its because of my highly advanced don Juan skills but the fact of the matter is I'm just not that great, she just really really loves sex...and really, what else can you ask for?? Her skills were great, enthusiastic attention to my jewels laying in a position that allowed me full view of that fantastic body. I sense she is open to any safe experience but I wasn't able to hold on long enough to do much exploration but I will when I see her again, which I will for sure. Treat this one well folks. Well worth your time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Charisma | cutter | Denver | No | 1 | 8/14/14 | |
|
Review by
cutter
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Classic bait and switch rip off. Lady has one add in body rub section and one add in escort section. I confirm a price with her, and tell her I saw too adds and asked if the price discussed was for the body rub which I didn't want. She tells me no it isn't a body rub and I ask her if it is a GFE to which she says yes. I get there and there are two women in the room and one leaves for Wal-Mart. Other takes my donation counts it right then and goes into the bathroom with it. Then she comes out and asks what I want which I thought we had determined before I arrived. She tells me she only does body rubs that the other lady who left does the FS. She doesn't have condoms and asks if I have any. At this time I asked for my money back which she then tells me that I am only paying for her time. I think that I might have a condom in the car but I am afraid to go check because I am sue she won't answer the door if I go out. I ask for a room key which of course she doesn't have one. She tells me she has someone else arriving in 10 minutes to which I reply that even though I was supposedly paying for her time she was only giving me 10-15 minutes. Eventually she was willing to give me half the money back. Avoid this pair at all costs. They also use phone number 720-907-5333 which they then say what was agreed to was the other person with the other phone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Kandi Shop | drdato | Denver | Yes | 27 | 8/14/14 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kandi is a laid back Goth fantasy. She told she "loves to worship cock" She a true artist. I cant really explain it but when you get home and shower you will feel like you had a nice steam and a massage from a fine hotel's spa. Enjoy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Akilah Rose | Karateka | Denver | Yes | 30 | 8/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Karateka
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set was easy through 411 and booked in advance, had a request for attire for a strippers fantasy which Akilah fulfilled with a nice g string with a bow and bikini top it was a belated birthday present to me and worked out nicely. Upon arrival knew I was going to have a good time based on previous reviews and she is hot woman with a very playful demeanor. We actually did do a type of strip tease and even though the space available wasn't conducive I tip my hat to Akilah for the attempt we quickly moved to the bed after a close call with a small swiveling chair that was much more fun anyway we quickly moved to TF which was great and I actual prefer someone who is safety conscious, she is great at this and does not disappoint. She asked if she could be on top and I enthusiastically agreed, I was amazed at how tone and firm her ass is as she is in shape and toned we switched to missionary and it wasn't long before round one was over looking at this beautiful woman. Akilah is if to talk with and we talked about the good and bad of the places we have lived. After a while she started massage my manhood and started another round of TF so my lucky day continues, this time we moved to doggie and had a quicker pace than the first and moved to standing missionary with her on the edge if the bed for more leverage and finished off round two. I had a great time with Akilah and she has a great attitude and just plan fun be in and around. Thanks Akilah Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Risa Rand aka Risabelle | Keyser | Denver | Yes | 7 | 8/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Keyser
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Risa a few years ago and was happy to see her return. She was very flexible with scheduling, etc, great attitude. She arrived looking spectacular and all activities were excellent. She's very fun and likes to laugh. See her, you won't regret it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | Matt11 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Matt11
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have seen Cristal several times but, this time was a double with Alice Star. http://www.escortphotos.net/m.asp?id=29809&source=1 On a scale of one to ten Cristal is a 15!!! She is a sweetheart who is only concerned with making your time all about YOU. Putting she and Alice together was an experience I will take to the hereafter! They enjoyed each other very much and made me feel like a king. The hour went by so fast because I was in a pure state of pleasure. Gentlemen save your $$$$ and see these two ladies you will not regret it but, will if you don't! Thank you Cristal and Alice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rayna De Leon | Home run hitter | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Home run hitter
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: For starters, this was my first experience with an agency. I was skeptical at first but they were offering a /hr special and the ladies are lovely. The incall was excellent. An upscale apartment, clean with secure parking. The room was candlelit with nice music playing. As for the nitty gritty: the fill in the blank section above cannot nearly do justice to Miss Rayna. She looks great, smells great, tastes great. She has exceptional talents and made sure I was happy. We did a few things I wanted to do a and I obliged her with a few things she wanted to do. Many claim GFE, this was the real deal! I am usually a little nervy for the first few minutes but I got comfortable immediately. Activities moved seamlessly as if we'd been together many times. I never bring extra money, I feel like I owe her and will certainly be prepared next time with a little something extra for a terrific young lady. The grand slam home run is supposed to be unobtainable... This was damn close, how about a three run walk off homer. I am selfish to want anything more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| sofiaananb | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG I spent an hour in passion heaven! Ana Sophia is absolutely beautiful, sexy, hot, exciting, fun and fantastic on the sheets. Her body is near perfect, her girls are beautiful, small waist, great curves and an adorable bubble butt you can’t keep your hands off. She is very pretty with light brown hair, dark eyes, great smile, and succulent lips. Sophia loves to kiss and that's one of my favorite playtime activities. We started out with many kisses with me on my back, she then kissed her way down to mister friendly, started some bbbj, stopped, came back up and propped a pillow under my head so I could get a great view of her deep throat action. We went through a variety of maneuvers, but my favorite was missionary where we explored, caressed and lip locked like teenagers. Thank you Ana, you are amazing and so sweet ?? Contact 411 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | drdato | Denver | Yes | 44 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. Wow. Wow. We started our session as a car date, but were inturupted by the cops 2 cars down...yikes!!! We agreed to finish up at her incall. Shes amazing. Great sense of humor. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Syn-1142 | drdato | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! Great chest, she loves to have feet worshiped which is a big sell for me. Great eye contact the whole time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | drdato | Denver | Yes | 25 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lots of fun. Can be hard to get ahold of, but once you do....hold on ; ) Shes had surgery to her right leg so some positions are hard for to get into. She looks great and is lots of fun. ***** ASP REBUTTAL 8/14/14 im 5'3 115 my tongue isn't pierced and I don't do UTF......WTF Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather Noel | drdato | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up easy via email. Great value. She ll make you smile : ) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittany-5302 | Hdcoman | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Hdcoman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok, I TOFTT on this one..... went against my normal "rule" of checking reviews because the pics looked so good.... She is NOT the girl in the pics... add about 40 - 50 pounds to the pics and knock off about 3 - 4 points on the face. She advertises in the "escort" section, but does not provide anything.... don't waste your time or your money on this one!!!! RIP-OFF!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gabriella 619-xxx-8393 | Jaguar | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Jaguar
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Appearance is very important to me-photos are definitely of her. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with Gabriella. I don't go into detail but will just say that I will return which is unusual for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittany-5302 | FCRainman | Denver | No | 2 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
FCRainman
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She had advertised under the name of Brittany. It took 3 to 4 minutes from walking into her apt and handing her the donation till walking out being threatened that she has you recorded me soliciting and she is going to call the police. Watch out for this rip off artist. She is a short, fat, unattractive white trash. I called her and we agreed on donation and time. She quoted me 120 for hh and 200 for the hour. She texted me her address which is an apt on 80th Ave. Once I knocked at the door and she opened the door, I knew I am for an unpleasant surprise because she was fat and short and nothing likes the pictures she had posted, but I walked in and hoped for the best. The apt was totally dark that I couldn’t see anything. She asked me to put the donation on the table and the darkness made it difficult to even count the money. Once she picked up the donation, she asked me to go upstairs and get undressed. I fumbled my way upstairs feeling an immense unease and not knowing what is upstairs. A minute or two later, she came up and asked me to totally undress and lay on my stomach. I told her that I didn’t need a message. She said the donation was for one hour of message and she asked me what I wanted which I told her Full service. She then told me that she had recorded me asking for full service and that I knew what full service was. She told me to put on my clothes and when I asked whether she was going to refund my donation she told me that she was going to call the police for solicitation. Anyhow, took one for the team. I generally don’t see any girls who have no reviews, oh well! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel or Shay | bowti3 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 8/12/14 | |
|
Review by
bowti3
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly knocked a personal bucket list item off for me. She is a young woman with exceptional dignity in her activities. The time was exceptional. She provides a fabulous time, and she was a joy to talk with before, during, and after the session. I had made my mind up to pay the set fee and nothing else before we began, but i was so impressed with her that I topped up the fee on my own, to which she was genuinely gracious in accepting Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karina-6997 | ghostman | Denver | Yes | 8 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
ghostman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy to setup, and got directions to her DTC incall, which was a decent hotel. When I arrived at her room, and the door opened, I saw what others have said - a drop dead gorgeous girl who looked even better than her impressive photos. That first view one gets at the door complete with bra and panties can leave you feeling weak kneed with the right girl, and I was definitely that - stunned, really. I was even more surprised to find she has a fantastic personality to match, and she's smart too. I quickly became aware that I was privileged to be in the room with such an extraordinary women. Especially when I knew what was to follow our let's-get-know-each-other conversation. I don't like to give play-by-plays, but I left very, very satisfied. She is very safe, and I greatly respect that. Anybody who underestimates the importance of this is just fooling themselves. As others have said, if you respective her boundaries, and connect her with as the amazing lady she is, then you are sure to have an unforgettable time. Treat her right, guys, and hopefully she'll keep Denver in her rotation. Thanks, Karina! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa aka Leah Ann 303-299-8880 | opmike-3123 | Denver | No | 1 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
opmike-3123
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: LAME. She should get a job on an assembly line. Very mechanical. In and Out as fast as she can. No emotion involved. Super Fat. Everything is forbidden because of health concerns, but apparently not concerned about being 100 pounds overweight. I asked if she ever gets turned on just a little and she replied "No, I've been doing this for 14 years." Well, I think it's time she changed professions and quit wasting everyone's time. She said she doesn't believe in reviews...well no sh*t, just like not believing in tests because you only get Fs. She'll probably rebut this with a bunch of lies, but she is only for you if you like a hypochondriac slob who doesn't even pretend to enjoy what she does. You'd be better off mailing her a Benjamin and calling it a day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katerina Talise | Yohann | Denver | Yes | 26 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Yohann
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: K came to my hotel room looking very sharp and professional.I had seen her before,so we visited for a minute and the fun began. She was really happy to see me and began undressing me for standing UTF. We then went to the bed for the full gamut of activites. I will definitely be seeing her again as she is a very beautiful, sensual, sexy woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Madyson | Loser6uy | Denver | Yes | 8 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Loser6uy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley was simply amazing, we ran into some scheduling challenges, but Ashley was super accommodating and made it work for me. I'm glad she did. Ashley is smoking hot and seemed genuinely interested in making sure my wants (and needs) were met. Started with some TF and DATY... Finished in reverse cowgirl - what a view! After, we enjoyed a nice chat. Can't wait to see Ashley again...there's a lot more I want to do with her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Starr 773-466-6112 | funtimes | Fort Collins | No | 1 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/14 Time: Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Warning, Sasha Star is a scam that I can't believe I fell for. After arranging everything I was told that her girlfriend would meet me at the hotel enterence to let me in. Woman met me, chatted me up, asked if I was a cop etc. then she let me in, asked me to put the donation in an envelope, traded me a key for the full envelope and told me to use the key to go in a room down the hall. Asha would be waiting inside. I took the key, she slipped out the door with my envelope bolted. Key doesn't work, total scam. I'm an idiot for falling for it, don't you be one too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 119 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OK - so I'm kicking myself in the head for waiting so long to meet Barbi. She is simply magnificent - a true courtesan. Engaging conversation, coupled with superb service, Barbi is a true joy to be with. She knows exactly what to do and how to do it without the need for any direction. Barbi is a superb kisser. Her UTF is truly other worldly, and I almost lost it. DATY was an absolute delight. No hint of clock watching is just the icing on the cake. Barbi is a real treasure. I tend to see only a few ladies, and I'm adding Barbi to that list. You could definitely spend an entire evening with her and wonder where the time went. For me, the very embodiment of GFE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Justina Carter | ColoTexan | Fort Collins | Yes | 37 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
ColoTexan
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My second time with the lovely Justina and it was even better than the first (which was amazing in it's own right). She is so personable, cute and sexy! I can't recommend her highly enough. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amanda 720-XXX-7274 aka Scarlett | irisheyes | Denver | No | 3 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
irisheyes
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD! I would never see this provider again, not now, not ever! I am partly to blame myself because I figured how bad could it be? and at 150 for an hour, if I paid 200, could probably get 2 pops in. Boy was I mistaken. For starters, when I called the provider I had my doubts from the get-go, she sounded like she was very very old (smoker), but I said "what the hey". Provider was also an hour late getting started due to running to a store when she knew we were scheduled. Unfortunately I knew I should be going but I still didn't, I waited. Like a lot of guys, I was thinking just about the end game and not thinking with my brain. Not to mention the area the provider lives in is a craphole, very sketchy part of town. When I did get inside the apartment......seemed like she was a hoarder because there was stuff EVERYWHERE cluttering up the apartment, I mean it was borderline disgusting. I am so to blame because I just could not muster up the courage to leave. I just had the thinking of "lets get this over with". Provider gave a crappy massage, I think she could tell though I was not into it or her, and that I was wishing I was somewhere else. Playtime started and like I've said in previous posts....I am a long-laster. That's what I like and that's what others in my personal/professional life like as well, and that's why I schedule for the hour or longer. Well, this provider was not into it, she just wanted to rush me out the door so she could just smoke another cigarette (which she said) [snip]. It seemed like every 5 minutes while in playtime she was asking me "are you almost there", where I kept responding "getting close", and eventually followed up with "if you keep asking me, I won't be, it's throwing me off". She even left the room to yell out her dog running around the craphole and seemed border-line crazy right there where I was thinking "why can't you leave, what did you get yourself into". It was just so awkward and terrible. I literally could not wait to get out of there. Again, I am to blame to for following through and not walking away, but I would never see this provider again, EVER. She literally does not need to be working in this industry. She just rides off the fact that she has parent made big titties, that are not even all that great. This is a provider who is lucky she has internet access to post, or she would be walking the streets, and probably would being doing even worse off, just a straight train wreck. She's not worth it, and this is my first terrible review. I am trying to forewarn others, find another, at 150 for an hr you can find a lot better, I know. Not going to sugarcoat something that shouldn't be sugarcoated. Flat out, I wasted my time, money, and dignity. PM me if you need to. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Andrews | sigHUP-7467 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
sigHUP-7467
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alex was a fantastic find. From all indications she is fairly new but she absolutely knows what she is doing. She lives in Phoenix but is a frequent visitor to the Denver area so take advantage when you can. Setup was easy and we met at local hotel. She greeted me at the door in a cute summer dress, black lace bra and panties. (All of which soon found the floor) Her breasts are the things of legends and her but is as tight as a drum. Here eyes are a magical hazel and her laugh is sweet music. Clearly I will see her when she returns to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacey-4243 | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been meaning to check out Lacey for while now and finally hooked up for a massage with a HE for starters. She is a sweet and hot MILF who looks good, knows what she's doing and enjoys it. Great UTF. Very friendly and down-to-earth. Next time I'll be going for the full program. Nice clean incall centrally located in the Springs (she also works out of nice hotels too). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tayza | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my first visit, though I'd see Tayza's ads a few times. She does mostly outcalls, and I do incall. But she announced an incall, and I figured this was the time. Was I lucky! Tayza is maybe my new ATF. She has a very sweet attitude, talks easily and is well-educated and smart. She has a very sexy body, full and soft. She's from Hawaii, and has very soft, olive-milky skin, with sexy dark eyes. She has very beautiful, very large breasts with very firm pink nipples. She has a very sweet, warm kiss, and was very responsive to DATY. Her TF was great too--beautiful naturally wine-red lips sucking on me. She would suck hard and pop my cock out of her mouth--very sexy. Tayza is very flexible, and offered doggie and RCG--all of which I plan to try in the future! I decided to go with her on top, so I could watch those enormous, soft breasts moving up and down above me, and I could cup them, or try to, since my hands only covered her nipples and a little more. After she sat on me, she began to move her bottom around as well as up and down, and the friction on my rod was just magnificent! Tayza is a great provider, and I plan to see her more--can't wait to see my cock inside her from behind and reach around to hold her breasts in reverse cowgirl! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | tzadik42-7966 | Denver | Yes | 81 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
tzadik42-7966
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lucy is amazing! Fun, friendly and has MAD skills! I'm not gonna lie - I've got a thing for big boobs and Lucy's are truly second to none. The UTF was amazing as well. Will definitely be back as soon as I can Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Andrews | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/10/14 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alex Andrews is the best of the best that will make you want to keep her to yourself. She's an extremely passionate, freindly, and flirthy lady with tremendous energy and fire. Also her smile and sensous eyes will make your heart race, and body melt as a result of her passionate kisses. By the way her gorgeous, curvy, and toned body are some of her best features with out of this world breasts and booty which can keep your hands, and mouth eternally busy. As an experienced hobbiest I think I have found my ATF, and will definetly keep on seeing her during her Denver visits. With Alex I experienced out of this world french lesson with a very special finish, and a wet and tasty DATY. Already planning my next visit.................. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||