Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

18251 - 18300 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jewel Davidson HD24V Denver Yes 46 8/18/18
Review by HD24V (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great experience with jewel. Was wearing a sexy outfit when greeted at the door. Went straight to business. She is easy to talk and I will definitely be seeing her again!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 papaelf2020 Denver Yes 53 8/18/18
Review by papaelf2020 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was able to see me on short notice during lunch. Easy set up and nice in call location north end of Denver. Few rules but that's okay. Overall a great way to spend 30 minutes of my day. Won't go into detail but enjoyed my time and will see again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miarose Gray58 Denver Yes 27 8/18/18
Review by Gray58 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Mia was an incredible experience. I missed her last month due to travel delays but it was worth the wait. She is ridiculously sexy and attractive. Just a lovely woman and so fun to talk to. Will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz NB1994 Denver Yes 100 8/18/18
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Aliz and I was very happy to have seen her before she left. She's is absolutely stunning in person; petite, tight, the sweetest woman ever. In between rounds she gave me a relaxing rub with some oils and we chatted to the best of her English. Fantastic GFE with a lot of passion.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz carpediem-6586 Colorado Springs Yes 41 8/18/18
Review by carpediem-6586 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A woderful time with a mature woman. Liz met me at her 5star location. A stunningly attractive lady. Great conversation over some wine. Then on to the bubble bath. Then onto the bed!! Liz is open for about anything from mild to wild. Very sensual and erotic.... A very interesting and well travelled lady with a sense of humor.. I would love to spend an evening getting to know her... Thanks Liz


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual jayandj Boulder Yes 26 8/18/18
Review by jayandj (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing, long-awaited experience with Natalie. She really takes her time to make you comfortable and ensure you're enjoying the experience!. Totally non-rushed and pleasant to talk to. Did I mention she's beautiful!!??


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Deedeelove5150 Silverman-4467 Colorado Springs Yes 12 8/18/18
Review by Silverman-4467 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dee Dee arrived at my outcall. We took care of the meet and greer. We shared some refreshments . We then got comfortable and the fun began in the playroom. Dee Dee is a enthuiastic , delightful provider. She loves her work and she shows it.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fiona_TheOne Dogmatic Denver Yes 7 8/18/18
Review by Dogmatic (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a doll! Perfect body and sweet, affectionate attitude. Exactly like your college girlfriend who loves you and just wants to make you happy. Bonus points for the most gorgeous pussy in the history of pussies. We went through the perfect sequence of activities with her taking the appropriate lead -OR- letting me take the lead. I'm already scheduling a follow-up for day after tomorrow.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbie Fierce tomextra Boulder No 2 8/17/18
Review by tomextra (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Barbie committed to an hour when I setup the appointment via Text. She showed up and stayed for less than 1/2 hour and was 3G. Unfortunately I missed seeing previous review which showed similar experience.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 BallR Denver Yes 66 8/17/18
Review by BallR (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I highly recommend Ms. Savannah from Massachusetts! Initially I was hesitant to pull the trigger due to older reviews and lack of recent reviews on the board. Texted a bit, after some clarification on how she has changed from past reviews, I decided on a time to see her. Savannah is gorgeous and has an amazing sense of humor, East coast, that I naturally tend to gravitate. Her pictures are what to expect when you walk in, and older reviews do her no justice. We spent 90% of the visit in some sort of activity and I was spent afterwards. GFE activities done with enthusiasm; Utf, Daty, Dfk, Cfs, Msog, etc. One item off the menu, but I didn't mind, I got to enjoy her MM's for both rounds. PS: Her eyes are top 5 in my book! For what's worth fellas. BallR


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani TheFinerThings Denver Yes 162 8/17/18
Review by TheFinerThings (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been an admirer of Karma for a while and finally decided to visit her. She was offering a special that was just too good to pass up so I contacted her and sent my references. She responded quickly and after a few friendly messages I had an appointment set for the next morning. When I arrived I was greated by a very attractive, mature woman. We chatted for a few minutes to get to know each other and then started with a very relaxing back rub. She has great hands and wonderful long nails. The hour progressed naturally and I enjoyed every minute with her. Glad I got to meet her before she retires and I hope she’ll have me back another time. If you like smart, beautiful, mature women, Karma is a must see.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Brando1955 Denver Yes 133 8/17/18
Review by Brando1955 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Amber and her friend Callie. These ladies are truely bi sexual and thourouly enjoye giving as much as taking. Both girls are highly skilled and very good at making sure you have the best time possible. Highly recommend.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexxx 719gent Colorado Springs So-So 27 8/17/18
Review by 719gent (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was the second time I've seen Lex. I felt a little rushed and the whole thing was more of a 3g experience. Not sure I would repeat.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 connoisseur Denver Yes 28 8/17/18
Review by connoisseur (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Sassy last year and was a regular until she took a 6 month sabbatical, and was thrilled when she contacted me and let me know she was back in the proverbial saddle. She is a gorgeous sexy woman whose pictures never do her justice- besides her physical beauty, she is intelligent and you'll enjoy conversing with her while you're trying to catch your breath; she will quickly become your ATF. She's got this chill, confident persona that makes you feel comfortable the moment you meet her, knows how to please, not a clockwatcher and makes sure you leave having been provided all the important food groups. Treat this captivating lady well, and she'll respond in kind. CONVO, DATY, UTF, FS, CG, DS, GFE, LFK, DFK, MSOG, YMMV


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx RedBull Denver No Show 90 8/17/18
Review by RedBull (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Made a last min appointment, communication was great. I get there, text her, and nothing... not sure what happened?!?!? This is a first for me!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

I’m not sure who you are and I don’t recall setting up with you. My apologies sweetheart. Would love to make it up to you. Next time please set up in advance. You’ve never pm’d me so this review is quite a shock given my review history. Again my apologies.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo Greenlite Denver Yes 60 8/17/18
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had just a few minutes before work to meet with a provider briefly and found jasmine's ad. She literally saw me with 15 minutes notice. She's a sweet girl. Very friendly and very accommodating. I recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle dshrapnel Denver No Show 26 8/16/18
Review by dshrapnel (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I first tried to set up an appointment with Hayle about two months ago. We agreed on 11am the next day at her incall in Denver. Early the next day, she wanted to change it to 1. I said OK. Just as I was getting in my car for the one hour drive to Denver, she wanted to change it to 3. At this point, I was fed up. I said I couldn't do 3 and wanted to cancel. She apologized and said she had a personal situation that would be straightened out in the next couple of weeks. Maybe we could try again after that? A few days ago, I get a text from Hayle saying hi. I set up another appointment for the next day at 3. Per my SOP, I texted at 10am the next day to let her know I was looking forward to the appointment. I finally got a response at 12:30 saying she was looking forward to the appointment too. I texted again, at 2:00, just before the one hour drive to Denver. No response. I got caught in traffic. While parked on the highway, I texted her at 2:50 saying it looked like I was going to be late. No response. I finally arrived at 3:15. I called and texted. No response. I called and texted a few more times. No response. I finally left about 3:45. In the week since, I still have not received any response. I don't know. Maybe she likes to jerk people around. Maybe she just had a string of bad luck - twice. It sure felt like the former to me. She seems really nice and has great reviews. But there's no way I would schedule with her again. Maybe you'll have better luck.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Curious5280 Denver Yes 94 8/16/18
Review by Curious5280 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great experience... as muxh as you can in 30 minutes. I highly suggest seeing this young lady for more.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali2000-FAKE TheGingerNinger Denver No 1 8/16/18
Review by TheGingerNinger (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Showed up. Bait and switch.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krissy Love engineer Denver Yes 3 8/16/18
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This woman just blew my mind. Fast and easy to arrange our date. It's often said but I mean it when I say this woman's pictures do her no justice. She is tiny/petite, hard body, was dressed to impress, and possibly the most perfect ass on the planet. Her tits are big and amazing. I somehow had lower expectations but was stunned by the entire experience. Incredible and frequent utf skills, fun Russian, and the froggy cowgirl was absolutely breath taking. Finale was doggy where I tried to savoir the moment but alas, that ass is that perfect. All along she was sweet, fun, and enthusiastic. Plenty of good conversation all wrapped around our amazing moments. This woman gets my highest possible recommendation. She's a perfect 10 on every scale.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia 2930841t Denver Yes 87 8/16/18
Review by 2930841t (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great kisser. The session was a lot of gfe fun. She’s beautiful girl that has a great smile and is so easy to talk to.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AdeleFontaine chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 15 8/16/18
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the extreme pleasure of making the acquaintance of Adele the other day. It was an extraordinary experience. I’ve been getting regular therapeutic massages for 25 years, and Adele, hands down, was one of the best therapists I’ve ever visited. She spent the time figuring out what I needed and delivered a customized massage to die for. Speaking of what I needed, the second half of the double-header did not disappoint. I left totally sated and counting the days until our next rendezvous. In a word, Adele is “Babe-a-licious”. Be a gentleman and you will be rewarded beyond mere words.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani luvbrunettes Colorado Springs Yes 162 8/16/18
Review by luvbrunettes (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Took me a little bit to get to writing this review. Karmadasani is an absolute pro in every sense of the word. I met her at a very nice hotel in Colorado Springs. Her warm personality puts you at ease right when you walk in. She let me know the shower was available if I would like to get freshened up. Really nice to have that option. After freshening up, i met her on the bed for a relaxing massage. I’ll skip the juicy details, but they were all performed with enthusiasm. I absolutely adore her body. She was a couple months pregnant when I saw her, and looked great. Pictures are very accurate :)


Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay jonnyboy2112 Denver Yes 25 8/16/18
Review by jonnyboy2112 (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say I’ve seen Kay several more times since the last review! Nothing has change her UTF is still out of this world! She sweet petite and hot! She hasn’t posted in a while but she still around if you get a chance go see her.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo BigTex Denver Yes 60 8/16/18
Review by BigTex (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is absolutely gorgeous, and has an amazing body. Very friendly personality, but a tiny bit mechanical. Not so much that I wouldn't repeat though.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
REBUTTAL:

Mechanical???? You’re the only one to ever say that. Lmao. But I read all the girls you reviewed and it seems like you like saying one bad thing about all of them.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Lothario Boulder Yes 111 8/16/18
Review by Lothario (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My type of lady pretty face with a great attitude


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia YankeeClipper Denver Yes 87 8/16/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Everything everyone said is accurate. Alexandra is everything ans so much more. She was a to see me on short notice. Communication was great as was every activity adult-ish based. Run, don't pussy foot around and go see Alexandra. Kissing was a blast and could barely catch my breath. Wicked awesome smile and skills. Alexandra, thank you for this evening's workout...this was way more fun and exciting. You are beautiful. Tour smile and all out enthusiasm for everything is truly a marvel. Catch you next time darling!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar flyingsolo2020 Denver Yes 131 8/16/18
Review by flyingsolo2020 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been out of the hobby for over a year and had the itch. I saw Madison last week for the second time. You have to plan ahead with Madison because she always books quickly. Since we had met before we got down to business quickly. I won't go into details but needless to say I made sure she had as good a time as I did. Madison is a wonderful woman and person so treat her with respect and she will never let you down.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen EpitomeOfLust Denver Yes 120 8/16/18
Review by EpitomeOfLust (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Bree after initial screening and had a fantastic experience. She has a great attitude and was very welcoming. Without sharing any graphic details I can definitely recommend her and will see her again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sofiabellissima seekingOrion Las Vegas Yes 1 8/16/18
Review by seekingOrion (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Sophia a couple of days before and set up a meeting time. Her apartment was very clean. Sophia is from Milan, Italy, and has an accent. We talked for a bit and she seemed lonely. Sophia is a pretty lady. We moved to the bed and started with a back massage using oil. She had me turn over and then gave me a covered blowjob to get me ready. I was in full upright position and she moved into cowgirl. Sophia was really into it. She French kissed me a bunch throughout the sex and would hold my hands beside my head to lay me out. I sucked on her breasts and fondled them. She seemed to come in this position. We switched over to missionary and I pumped for several fun minutes until I reached release. I would see Sophia again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lala baby-FAKE rakkugo Denver No Show 4 8/16/18
Review by rakkugo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TL;DR -- super responsive via text to set up for incall, when I arrive, no more responses Not sure what happened because Lala was extremely responsive when I texted her for a late night, last minute meet up. We quickly texted through all the details and where I should go. Then when I arrived, I parked and texted that I was there. No response. I continued to wait and texted again. No response. After about 15-20min of waiting I called and there was no answer. After 25min of waiting with no response at all, I went home. Too bad, was really hoping she was the real deal.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love eros1970 Denver Yes 62 8/16/18
Review by eros1970 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is awesome. Very GFE. Very friendly. Seemed like I had known her a long time. She is very pretty. Loved her black silky hair. Firm body, beautiful complexion. Nice booty. She is very responsive. Had a wonderful time with her; enjoyed it immensely and I will definitely see her again. Her IOP is great. She is one of the top two experiences I have had in Denver. So glad I met her. Guys, treat her good. She is a sweetheart.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TRIPLE DeeDee YankeeClipper Denver Yes 23 8/16/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Did a hour with Miss DeeDee. CTF was on the menu and should've made the first visit a HD hour. She is nice, friendly, and funny. CTF eas good.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder MHGuy69 Boulder Yes 39 8/16/18
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a delightful time with Amy. Easy setup and good directions to a nice location. Amy was friendly, warm and easy to talk to. Excellent massage on both back and front, I will definitely be back.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana eros1970 Denver Yes 39 8/16/18
Review by eros1970 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic time! Katy was very GFE. Her photos were accurate. Pretty Asian girl with long black hair, firm body (not skinny but not thick), nice man mades up top. Probably 115 lb. She was very friendly. Lots of energy. She was into it and seemed to enjoy the time as much as I did. It was either real or she has incredible IOP. She never said quit until I did. I would definitely see her again if she comes back in town. Got behind on reviews... I'll try to keep up now and share when I have relevant information.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia HeteroMetro Los Angeles Yes 87 8/16/18
Review by HeteroMetro (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I found out what I've been missing out on today. She is fun, at-ease, and as succinctly described by others. Grinning from ear to ear, before, during, and after, I haven't been dating for a bit, and this was the perfect way to get back in the saddle. We hit it off nicely and I believe I have a new ATF. Wonderful fantasy experience with a fantasy woman. She is absolutely worth meeting and the company is as one would hope and she's as enthusiastic as you'll be. YMMV


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LionBabe eatu55 Seattle Yes 1 8/16/18
Review by eatu55 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: SeattleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: LionBabe first showed up on my radar as I was looking for ladies to meet in Seattle since I'll be visiting there frequently over the next few months for work. I followed the link on her profile to her beautiful web site and clicked onto her screening form and contact page to get the screening out of the way. Screening was efficient and painless. Compatibility established, we had to simmer until a date in hers and my travel schedules aligned. A week out, I saw she'd be back in Seattle so with my itinerary settled, we fixed on a date and time. Communication with LionBabe is free and easy. 24 hours ahead of the session she sent me a little written assignment to get our expectations aligned. We agreed on themes and the type of cuisine. I met her at the restaurant. I could see her through the window as I walked up. She looked like the date you always wanted to meet. We chatted about a million things over dinner and drinks then moved to her apartment. Behind closed doors she took me into a fantasy world like no other. She is fluent in the sexual arts and will meet you where you are and take you where you need to be. I hope our schedules align again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux stjones1919 Colorado Springs Yes 43 8/15/18
Review by stjones1919 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another fun session with Lexi. She couldn’t host this day so we did an outcall. She arrived promptly and in the type of attire I requested, a kind of school girl fantasy. Lexi is consistent and is good at being a date. PM for details. She reminds me of a girlfriend ;) Good convo and we talked about kissing, UTF, daty, and a variety of poses we enjoy. And one of her favorite birds is the swallow. We have a lot in common. Alas, only a fantasy...


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aprilfrmokc 69 lick Denver Yes 32 8/15/18
Review by 69 lick (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met April at her 2 star, dingy motel for a half hour session. She is quite young and her posted age is not accurate...she's younger. She is somewhat skilled, but could up her game in many areas. She is very cute and has a banging body! She just needs some more experience. She is a former stripper. Her session offered little to no kissing (YMMV), but the DATY was fresh and delicious. I think she might get a little naughtier once she knows you, but this was my first visit. I am an older guy in my 60's, so we didn't connect that well because of our age difference. She said she'd love to see me again, but I doubt that I'll repeat. She is quite tight and said I was a little too big. Never heard that one before. Oh well, like I said, YMMV. Anyway, if you're in search of a hot, young ebony school girl type, then April is for you. I had requested lingerie and heels for our visit and she said, "Sure...no problem." They all say that huh? However when I arrived she was wearing just a towel and no shoes at all. That was disappointing because I need the visual stimulation. Anyway guys, good luck and happy hobbying.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pinkernton Jeraboam Denver Yes 49 8/15/18
Review by Jeraboam (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is the standard bearer for the working women of Denver. Everything was perfect, everything.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Bornhard Denver Yes 162 8/15/18
Review by Bornhard (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Karma is a sweet lady, we chatted when I got there to get to know each other. She finished up some contacts and we got comfortable' yes gents she is 5 mo's ! It adds to her sweet curves, if its your thing hurry to see her! Thanks Karma, seeya soon!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenniferxj6 richinco Denver Yes 19 8/15/18
Review by richinco (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OK 1st thing her pictures are not accurate, she is smoking hot in person. She should change her name to Smokehauntis. Just kidding about the pictures they are accurate to a point she is much better in person. simple set up, met at a upscale hotel in DTC. She is great to talk with, and as the other reviews have said GFE all the way. She is must see when she comes to town, be a gentleman treat her with respect and you will come back for more. I know I will


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr 69 lick Denver So-So 25 8/15/18
Review by 69 lick (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Shannon yesterday, but the session was pretty eh. We just didn't connect on any level. As far as hygiene goes she is spotlessly clean. Her apartment was also nice and clean. She is nice enough and her skin is silky smooth, but very simple with what she offers. First off, no kissing at all and no BB anything either (YMMV). She had a few too many rules for me and was a borderline germaphobe. I am quite older than her, so maybe that was most of it. She also seemed to be somewhat of a clock watcher. When I mentioned I really enjoyed doing something, she said, "well you can do that up until your 30 minutes are up." I cannot recommend her for older guys that are 60+ years old. I just don't think she will connect with you either. Also, if you are a guy that likes visual stimulation with lingerie and heels, you can forget that with her. She told me she doesn't even own a pair of heels because they are so bad for feet. I see why she only shows her lower face and boobs in her ads. She is quite a bit shorter and rounder than I thought she would be. I will not repeat based on the experience I had, but as always YMMV. Happy hobbying.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SaraLuvv-BANNED 1 Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 18 8/15/18
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sara did not disappoint. Her previous reviews are right on point. Great kisser and simply incredible utf. All in all, a great time. and I recommend her highly. Sara really enjoys what she does, and it shows. I'll be back.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner beach56bum Denver Yes 36 8/15/18
Review by beach56bum (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me say right off that I very much enjoy the hobby and have had the pleasure of meeting many of the beautiful ladies from TOB. When I read Nina's profile I thought to myself how refreshing it would be if she actually was all that she said she was, and lived up to her prior reviews. Like many of you I am tired of not getting what I think I am getting. Or feeling as if the provider I am seeing is on something or inebriated. I've had the pleasure of meeting Nina a few times. She is definitely ALL that she portrays herself to be: both a lady AND a firecracker. Her pictures do not capture her true beauty. Not only does she live up to her reviews on here, she goes far beyond. She has class, elegance, intelligence, a smart sense of humor. Making her laugh was one of the many joys. She truly does enjoy herself, making for an amazing and unforgettable experience. She made me feel welcome, sexy and comfortable the entire time I was with her. When I left I felt like a better man for it; not like someone that just threw away cash on something mediocre at best which has happened many times over. Nina asked that I don't go into detail and I respect that request. I will say she has a beautiful body of a much younger woman, extremely soft skin, a carefree spirit and doesn't involve herself in the drama that so many ladies do. That, along with the amazing time I have had puts her above even the most seasoned of providers.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Hulk Denver Yes 75 8/15/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another awesome session with Elizabeth, an alluring ATF and sweetheart :) She is totally chill, very enthusiastic and eager to have fun, another great GFE adventure every time we meet. There are so many pluses I can't begin to name them all: One of the most beautiful ladies I have ever been with, very intelligent and easy to converse with, very fit and sexy looking. Her pictures are accurate but do not do her justice as she is even more gorgeous in person. Don't let her youthful age discourage you, she is an old soul at heart and welcomes the company of a true gentleman who treats her with kindness and respect. I can't wait to see you again my lady :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn fredsp411 Denver Yes 59 8/15/18
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: wonderful session with a very attractive young woman. massage is half teas. will try to see her again


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Moore Booms Denver Yes 12 8/15/18
Review by Booms (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the best experience I've had woman was beautiful attitude was great skills were even better highly recommend


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha sensualrhino Boulder Yes 62 8/15/18
Review by sensualrhino (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Every time I see Sasha, she takes my breath away, and yet this session exceeded them all. Although her location had changed, it was a nice upscale neighborhood similar to her last one. I had been injured in an accident so she naturally accommodated some requests I had and tuned the session to me personally. We caught up for a bit like old friends do and then she led me to her new table room; different from her original setup but still very intimate and relaxing. Her intuition is uncanny and she just let go to explore the space between us. Every knot, every single bit of tension gone - leaving me breathless and completely at peace. Driving home I was simply stunned. She is perfect.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calisurfgirl Reezyeazy84 Denver Yes 39 8/15/18
Review by Reezyeazy84 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meant to review awhile ago..had a great time with her. Met at my place and clicked so we kicked it for awhile with my buddy. Once we got alone it was all to be remembered, definitely worth the buildup. Trying to see her again soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: