|
MiaBaby
|
|
rondouglas |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 6/14/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Really easy to talk to, made me feel relaxed right away. Everything protected, and not gfe but still it. Definitely the girl in the pictures, and was able to respond and schedule a time to see me right away.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaRabbit
|
|
secandw |
Thornton |
Yes |
73
|
7/18/19 |
Review by
secandw
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I pre-booked appointment and Jessica is quick in response. Reaching incall was easy and instructions accurate. We didn't not loose any time and engaged in passionate session. Her body is like a crafted statue. Recommend other to visit.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
citori40 |
Denver |
Yes |
107
|
7/18/19 |
Review by
citori40
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great afternoon with Karley just prior to her leaving for the northwest. I'm glad I could catch her before she left! Very pretty, sexy, educated, and personable lady. My expectations were exceeded and loved our time together!
She is definately a pleaser and not a clock watcher. I highly recommend scheduling a session with her! I also tip well for good service and she deserves it!
Thanks Karley!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kaykay
|
|
Fun4uco |
Thornton |
Yes |
25
|
7/18/19 |
Review by
Fun4uco
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: KayKay and I took a few times before I schedules meshed. She is a fun, easy to talk to and cute woman. She is the epitome of gfe and makes it feel like more than just a meeting.
She has soft skin and smooth kisses. All in all a great sexy lady who is a load of fun. I'll definitely be back for more! She is usually up north so if you're looking for a north side lady, I'm sure she'll be a favorite go to! See you next time KayKay!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Ilovethev |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Awesome!! Zoe is calm, cool, and collected. She has a great sense of humor and a full menu available. I would recommend seeing her.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
jj2018k |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
7/18/19 |
Review by
jj2018k
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had great time. Not a clock watcher, fun conversation, and very skilled.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
Sainteric |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The experience with Sarah was amazing! I’m still thinking about it nearly a week later!! She was very easy to schedule with and the hotel was nice too! She was very enjoyable to talk with and the activities were the highlight! Very sensitive during DATY, honestly didn’t even expect it! Have never experienced that before!!! She said that she visits often and I’m already waiting for her next visit!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
JamJim |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
7/18/19 |
Review by
JamJim
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Marlaina is truly a lovely lady. Very easy to talk to and to feel at ease with. The previous reviews have covered her pretty well. She has an amazing body and personality. Treat her well gentlemen, it's not all the time that we find a lovely lady like her.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet_Vixxxen
|
|
jayandj |
Boulder |
Yes |
26
|
7/17/19 |
Review by
jayandj
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’m glad schedules finally aligned for me and Violet. She met me on short notice and had excellent communication. This made for a stress free experience. After thorough screening, she was at my place within a couple of hours. As other reviews mention, French lessons are definitely this one’s specialty. She pretty much takes pride in her talent, and rightfully so! I definitely recommend setting up a session with this down to earth chick!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Spartan300 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
142
|
7/17/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Reese's profile and knew I had to meet her. After an easy background check, we scheduled a date while she visited town. I met her at the hotel and immediately I knew I made a great decision. She put me at ease with her bubbly personality and we talked a bit before getting started. Since we had an hour, we played casually for awhile before moving onto the real activities. She was really terrific and she wasn't clock watching. We had a great conversation as I got ready to leave and I love her as much for her mind as her body. I will definitely see her again.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Tony2018 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
7/17/19 |
Review by
Tony2018
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yes, yes, yes. All her previous reviews are spot on. It only took me this long to see her because she's not usually in DTC. Standard verification. Her incall was really nice and comfortable. The 30 minutes went by way too quickly. We chatted a bit before the fun. She is great at putting you at ease. Very easy to talk to. As stated in previous reviews her body is amazing. And while she doesn't show her face in her posts let's just say it's as amazing. She is beautiful inside and out. Totally GFE and I will be seeing her many more times in the future. Run, dont walk to see Bree.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RedIvy38
|
|
fishingnut1960 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
7/17/19 |
Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just spent a hour with Ivy and I have to say it was the shortest hour in a long time! Definitely a ATF for me!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Spartan300 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
103
|
7/17/19 |
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the opportunity to visit Kay while she was in town. Set up was easy after quick background check. She is absolutely beautiful, met me at the door in lingerie that was very alluring, started session with some teasing play before having a wonderful time together. We even enjoyed the view from her upscale room together. Afterwards we had a great discussion while I dressed, she is such a delightful person. I will definitely repeat when she's in town.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
davvy82 |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
7/17/19 |
Review by
davvy82
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Been wanting to see Allison for awhile but schedule wasn’t good, but finally was able and was DEFINITELY worth the wait. Allison is absolutely stunning set up was easy incall was nice in dtc. She answered the door looking amazing talked made me feel comfortable the session started, she is total GFE and tasted amazing definitely left with a smile and highly recommend
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raven Layne
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
7/17/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just spent a wonderful afternoon with Raven. Great communication via text and easy location with lots of parking. Inside a hug and welcoming kiss. Offered a drink which I accepted. We both were not in a hurry so we enjoyed our cocktails on the bed while we got to know each other. The rest of the session was very enjoyable ranging for very hot to cuddling and back again. Will repeat soon. Her face reminds me of Audrey Hepburn and her smile is so sweet.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
pusslick69 |
DTC |
Yes |
95
|
7/17/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Glad I was able to meet with Jessikray. Communication was great via text. She arrived on time. She is very friendly and we shared some get to know you talk before the fun started. The fun included everything I was looking for and then some. Very much a GFE. She even was good with my dogs! Will visit with her again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
Me4gfe |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
7/17/19 |
Review by
Me4gfe
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow...Beautiful girl, amazing smile, perfect skin... thank you kristi!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nativemarie
|
|
DenverB99 |
Denver |
Yes |
91
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 6/14/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Marie at her in call up north. She doesn’t do incall too much these days so I was lucky to be able to catch her.
As many others have stated, she can be a little time-challenged, as I showed up 5 minutes early for the session. No response after a call and some periodic texts. Thankfully I was patient and around 35 minutes later got the text to come up. This is the only negative part of the session.
This was my first time seeing her in probably over a year. I don’t know why I waited so long to see her again. Went from BBBJ to CG to Mish. Very enthusiastic, energetic, and boy can she grind those hips. I will definitely be back!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Mondock |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
7/16/19 |
Review by
Mondock
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexandra is Great, you can't go wrong here. Sje is Very pretty and her skin is just a little darker than her pics, which I think is perfect. Great time, easy set up, and nice place. All other reviews were accurate, glad I gave her a call.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Gange29 |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
7/16/19 |
Review by
Gange29
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Exceptional lady. What an incredible time with great chemistry, enthusiasm and communication. I don't like to kiss and tell, but I can tell you one thing. An incredible experience with a very beautiful woman. Definitely not a watcher.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vivian Virago
|
|
BoulderBud |
Boulder |
Yes |
17
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was awesome. Upon opening the door, I was happy. She reminds me of that gal from American Pie ("One time in band camp..."). She makes you want to do nasty things to her. Yet, it's clear that if you behave, you'll get better results.
She provides plenty of b2b for an amazing FBSM.
She visits every few months. Treat her right.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
B0bdenver |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the appointment with Layne this afternoon. She was very quick to respond and easy to communicate with after doing some screening we set up for a same-day appointment at her in call. Once I showed up in the area she gave me an exact location. got inside chit-chatting for a little bit and then we got down to a very nice massage. It was my first Nuru experience I have to say what a blast. I left happy definitely worth the visit.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
johnnyleander |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a nice time with Lexi. She is easy to talk to and very engaging. Great massage , as a bonus, and the activities were pretty awesome too. She enjoys her time too, which is a turn on. Lexi makes sure your taken care of first and foremost.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
1dering |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
7/16/19 |
Review by
1dering
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time seeing Lucy and she is amazing. She's beautiful with a great personality to match it all. We talked about the city a for little bit, and she referred me to a great place to go out within her area that i plan on going. The session was awesome would definitely repeat.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BonnieBarrow
|
|
shredder_dude |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
3
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bonnie was fantastic! Her latest pictures are more accurate. She came to my hotel that was off the strip. We had a great time. She has great oral skills and enjoys DATY. She took a shower first so, she was nice and fresh. Everything was done with great enthusiasm and was never in a rush. Totally cool and laid back and good conversation. I plan to see Bonnie again when I go back to Vegas.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Bornhard |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
7/16/19 |
Review by
Bornhard
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After my first great experience, I had to return for more of this sweet beauty! Thank goodness she moved downtown, or I'd have been visiting her a few times a week, lol.
I took advantage of her offer for giving her a review and got to see her for an hr this time. Like the first she greeted me in a sexy lil outfit that wet my appitite even more. Things seemed to move quicker as we knew each other and the comfort level showed!
She provided some much needed muscle relief, her tiny fingers can dig deep when necessary. If you're respectful with some mutual touch you will gain her trust and be rewarded!
Treat her with respect and you will gain her open minded fbsm gifts!
She is so beautiful and sweet, I will return over and over!
Thank you Misa!!!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
squirtonnick |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 6/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Loved spending time with this beautiful woman. She has a great personality and an amazing ass. Definitely recommended!!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
Grokit |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
7/16/19 |
Review by
Grokit
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessi is a strikingly beautiful woman with a very positive attitude and a calm and uplifting spirit. Her photos are accurate but don’t do her justice. She has a very convenient and discreet incall located in a small, low-traffic office building. Jessi is an aspiring athlete and skilled in the art of deep tissue and sports massages. Her sweet, sensual finish is out of this world! I just recently saw her for the first time and will repeat often. Thank you Jessi for a wonderful time.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
Rugersmygun |
Westminster |
Yes |
116
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy same day set up, I think it helps to have your stuff in order.
Met at her incall location was nice that the rooms had outside entrances
Lauren is a sweetheart and likes to please, we had a fun hour with lots of activities.
Yes I'd recomend and will see again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brookllyyn
|
|
Triumph1971 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen couple times. She’s cool and sexy dark skin and beautiful eyes. You can’t go wrong with her. GFE all the way
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
bomblaster |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Misa is a very attractive girl. Left extremely relaxed! Will definitely be seeing her again. Thank you Misa, until next time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherielynn-BANNED
|
|
Huskerrick |
Boulder |
Yes |
45
|
7/16/19 |
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Spent a wonderful hour with her at her in-call. Set up was easy. A sexy women in a nightgown answered the door and after some cordial conversation and a quick shower we were off to nirvana. Her body resembled someone 10-15 years younger, though she has the experience and wisdom on how to please a man. Thanks - I’ll look forward to an opportunity to repeat.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Zman76 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
112
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
Zman76
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Four words sum up my time with Hunter
Awesome, Awesome, Totally Awesome!!!!!
She wonderful and what an outstanding lady
I look forward to seeing her again soon
ATF to the max
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
Luvcoloradogirls |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sweet, fun, gorgeous woman. She is really pretty and her body is amazingly sexy. But her best trait is her kind and easygoing manner. She puts out wonderful positive vibes. She is an absolute joy to spend time with. Can’t imagine a more perfect provider. Wish I had her all to myself.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Westminster |
Yes |
116
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Lauren numerous times over the last six months when i started my adventure in the hobby. She's my ATF. There are so many great things about Lauren but overall her communication skills are top notch. Always gets right back to me when i reach out. Lauren has model looks with an amazing body. Her menu is clearly stated on her website. She's super chill and easy to talk to. Go see her if you haven't and treat her right. Also, you need to check out her only fans page. Thanks Lauren, can't wait until next time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
Tonylinn247 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Simply a wonderful time period from the moment you walk in captivated by her beauty to her sweet . Very very good therapeutic massage. The ending with a twist is awesome
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adeles-Love
|
|
Denver1 |
Denver |
Yes |
62
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
Denver1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy through text.
In-call was nice and safe.
She is very pretty and her personality puts her over the top.
She is very enthusiastic and just fun to be around.
BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS
I would definitely recommend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Westminster |
Yes |
68
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to Sarah via text and she got back to me right away. Very simple screening and she was willing to see me on short notice. Arrived at her upscale incall and texted her that i was there. She got right back to me and provided her room number. I was floored when she opended the door. Sexy face, great body on her. Really toned, tight, great ass, nice set of breast. I didn't waste any time getting ready before i knew it she had me in her mouth BBJ with me standing and her on the edge of the bed. She rolled over on her back i as i fed her my cock. Great position as she tried to take me as deep as she could. I was ready and on went the cover. Went Miss with her on the edge of the bed and me standing. Long deep strokes she took it like a champ. Sarah has one of the most beautiful little kittys i have ever seen the view was amazing. Pounded her hard like that to finish. She helped with the cleanup which was a nice touch. No rush, not a clockwatcher at. Go see her if you haven't. Thanks Sarah.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JR october
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful experience with Miss JR October this morning. She is a beautiful mix of Tai and Malaysian descent, a glowing smile and a nice well toned figure. She comes to Denver often so I finally pulled the trigger and made an appointment. Setup was easy via P411 but I'm sure TOB would work just as well for those who are not on P4. All activities (LFK, UTF, DATY, CG, K9) were provided with much enthusiasm. I will look forward to a repeat visit in the near future.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmen7398
|
|
Webguy |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
53
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
Webguy
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Karmen, an after the normal two text system I was at her incall. She is amazing looking, much better then her photos.
We sat an talked because I’m always nervous on first appointments. All activities are safe an she obviously enjoys her job. I will repeat over an over again.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
Dylan-6644 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Really nice incall and incredible skills. So much fun! I am a quiet person during fun time to begin with, but Leona had me even closer to speechless than usual. I’ll be back.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-33-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
darthpeter |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ali is absolutely gorgeous. She is very accommodating and does not rush. I had a great time and would recommend her. I will be seeing her again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Skylighter |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My first impression of ZoE, is that she is not shy about having real fun. A stunningly real, gfe woman.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Dylan-6644 |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 6/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So ... A meeting with my boss ran over and I was 15 minutes late for a short appointment. Liliane ... I really do apologize again. Not sure if it would have been worse to cancel last minute? Anyway ... I’m glad I went ... LR is really pretty and was wearing a playful outfit upon arrival. Nice incall, good skills, very easy to talk to.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
AssLvr |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
AssLvr
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: No daty or bbbj, so if that is a deal breaker fir you... please move along.
Super friendly and over all awesome girl!
Lfk to start and the intensity grew from there. Innocent and sweet looks but turns into a porn star within seconds!
Do yourself a favor and go meet this young woman.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
whterbt |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
whterbt
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an absolutely wonderful time with Mia. Completely stunning and petite with wonderful features all around. She was in an upscale hotel in DTC and had prepped the room with soft, gentle music and a diffuser to make the atmosphere welcoming and relaxing. Greeted me with a kiss and we chatted a bit to get to know each other.
She's an excellent kisser and all activities were performed with a lot of enthusiasm and enjoyment for both of us. I was glad I had opted for a longer session so we had plenty of time to try out many things.
Highly recommend and I'll be seeing her as soon as she returns to Denver!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanel Lovely-8985
|
|
RareFind |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
RareFind
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Chanel is an exceptional provider. True passionate enthusiastic GFE including wonderful DFK, BBBJ, many positions. She clearly enjoyed the session which made it more special for me. :-)
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
Jack1984 |
Denver |
Yes |
105
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All around great experience. I had been trying to see Britt for a long time, and she was willing to accommodate our meet up. One of the best hours I have had with a provider. I cannot wait until she gets back in to two . I would highly recommended
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsRoseMarie9
|
|
MightyRandomDude |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
7/15/19 |
Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I invited Ms Rose over one evening, but I wasn’t prepared to see such a beautiful girl when I opened the door. She was wearing a sexy short summer dress with no bra and no pantries. I was honestly taken aback by her elegance and beauty. She is a classy young woman, far better looking and sexier then her pictures. Her personality is also matching her physical appearance, she is so much fun to talk to and to be with!
As far as the time we spent together, it was more than a GFE experience, I would say that she made love to me!
She’s an angel...
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raven Layne
|
|
yk3 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
7/15/19 |
Review by
yk3
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Raven is a super attractive person inside and out. I enjoyed being with her for the entire time. I felt a positive vibe from Raven from the moment I entered the room, and it was so easy to connect with her emotionally. The conversation with her was fantastic. The activities with her were among the best ones I've ever experienced. I chose to meet her because of the picture of her lips on her profile (and good reviews). When I met her in person, I liked her hair even better. I look forward to meeting her again and highly recommend Raven.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|