|
kissinganna90
|
|
50-DE |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
7/22/19 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Like I said the first time-TUE. The Ultimate Experience! She has raised the standard!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherry aka Miya
|
|
50-DE |
DTC |
Yes |
119
|
7/22/19 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you think she is great solo(and she is) just schedule her 2 girl show.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LailaLuz
|
|
jjkkiio |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
7/22/19 |
Review by
jjkkiio
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shes a thin but muscular girl. GFE . She really enjoys this too. Also fun to talk to. Overall a good experience.
Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Angela
|
|
petite4me |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
7/22/19 |
Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The hour with Angela went all too fast. Welcoming, polite, quiet, and easy going - she exceeded my expectations and gave me two memorable rounds of GFE. Would love to visit her again sometime.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lustybustygina
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
7/22/19 |
Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've chatted with Gina on another site for 5+ years and this is her first time touring our State. She let me know she was coming and we kept in touch. Gina is as advertised. Funny lady on boards and BCD.
Arrived at her upscale DTC incall and she was dressed in sexy lingerie, heels and stockings. We chatted for a bit, dropped off donation and proceeded to have fun. Her breasts are massive (hence the name) and loved to be admired. When it was my turn, she loves to 'keep you at attention!' Many different positions were entertained and after I was spent, a nice warm towel clean up, chatted some more, hug and kiss and I was on my way.
I highly recommend seeing LBG and so thankful she toured our way. She said she does like it here, so hopefully, she'll continue to make our place one of her stops. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon LBG!
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Rancher55 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
145
|
7/22/19 |
Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another hour of bliss today. My oh my was it ever a great session. Catalina is my ATF. Only her and I know why. Let's just say we had a good time.
We met at her incall. It was a nice hotel. The hour went by too quickly.
When she comes to Ft. Collins I highly recommend that you go see her. I am anxiously awaiting her return.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
gudfuntimes |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
7/22/19 |
Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Daniela was true gfe, kept me calm as i was kind of new to this. All activities performed with great enthusiasm. Easy set up, will definetely repeat.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Jax2011 |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
7/22/19 |
Review by
Jax2011
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Savanna was quick and easy to connect via text. I met her at nice upscale incall in Denver that was easy to commute to. When I arrived at her place I was met with the cutie from from the photos. Her pictures don't do her justice; she's a cutie with a smoking hot thick body. If you admire boobs and/or butts, Savanna is the whole package and more. Her warm and bubbly personality will melt your heart. She is very easy to talk to. We chatted briefly, then I moved onto the bed with her and started embracing her boobs. I worshiped her boobs for a bit, and then she moved onto CBJ. She was very enthusiastic with it and I was mesmerized by her eyes when she was looking up at me. Then we transitioned to mish for a bit, and concluded with a CBJ that was fantastic. I definitely enjoyed the experience and recommend.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
monroepierce
|
|
Born2Play |
Denver |
Yes |
125
|
7/21/19 |
Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally reconnected with her after a many year hiatus, and so glad I did. She’s just as genuine as always. Suffice to say, we had an amazing reunion and I will be back. Treat her well.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jezabel Jones
|
|
Redvines1 |
Rockies |
Yes |
17
|
7/21/19 |
Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with her at her incall in Dillon, she’s very real and enjoys what she does. Very accommodating and fun to be with. I will definitely repeat with her. She is not a clock watcher.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 39DDD-39-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Official Kylie Rose
|
|
NoReligionToo |
Boulder |
Yes |
11
|
7/21/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kylie is amazing! My ATF.
She was responsive to initial communication. Setup was easy. Good location, clean.
She greeted me with a smile and big hug. We had a great conversation. That is up until I got so relaxed my jaw wouldn't work. I appologizes for being so quiet but she was understanding and happy I was comfortable. Her hands are amazing. She provides a balanced combination of pressure and scratches and light touch. The flip was out of this world. Her pictures do not do justice. She is absolutely gorgeous. Very into you and your needs. I will repeat.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
pandarus23 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
7/21/19 |
Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was really something. Treated like a king from start to finish.
The incall was as described in earlier reviews, nice. The bathroom and bedroom she led me to. One detail others didn't note is that there are mirrors near the bed, which, as a visual person, I appreciate!
She led me to the shower, and washed me, a very nice touch. The bathroom was fully stocked with toothbrush & paste and mouthwash.
After some manual foreplay, she went after me with a BBBJ for a good 20 minutes. Then onto CFS. We cycled through a number of positions, before I finished in mish. I liked her moaning, which was impassioned but not over the top, at least to my ears. I would have liked a little dirty talk, but I'm nitpicking here.
She cleaned me up, gave me a bottle of water, and cuddled with me while we engaged in some breezy conversation. Lastly, she showered me again, and I was on my way.
Madison has a cheery attitude, and her English is good, if not perfect. She said being in Denver, away from a city with a good sized K-town, will help her practice her English.
I had a lot of fun, and really loved all the little touches. Simply top notch service. I'll be back!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Angela
|
|
bigfick |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
7/21/19 |
Review by
bigfick
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Where to start, she is an extremely beautiful woman. Very petite, with a perfect little ass for her tiny frame! Nothing but good things to say, and I definitely recommend to all. Easy to setup through p411, and text to get address and room #. There was no language barrier like some of the other traveling ladies, and she is eager to please. Bbbj, dt, 69, daty, too many positions to list and msog. I will try to see her again before she leaves.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
pitch |
Denver |
Yes |
121
|
7/21/19 |
Review by
pitch
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Invited Miss Cali over to my house the other day. I was blown' away...literally. She has a very chill and passionate vibe. I will be inviting her back soon.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jessicarabit
|
|
COS_TB |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
34
|
7/21/19 |
Review by
COS_TB
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met her at her new location, nice clean and easy to find after she gave me directions.
I had another session with this beauty. I didn't think my experience could be better then my first visit, but I was wrong, she really made the experience fantastic. She goes out of her way to make it special and just what you need.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Suzi
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
7/21/19 |
Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 12+ hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a night I had last night. I invited Suzi over for an hour which turned in to 2...3....overnight as we hit it off and just connected like you rarely can find in the hobby these days. Our meeting had been ore plannned well in advance so over the last few days we exchanged a lot of communication getting to know each other prior to the visit. I think that’s what made things feel so seemless. She is a class act all the way and the service I can’t even describe the level of bliss I m still in the state of. All the activities you would want and none you wouldn’t. Well maybe a couple rules but I didn’t go exploring to far out as my tastes are simple.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
Webguy |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
94
|
7/21/19 |
Review by
Webguy
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sabrina is a goddess, what a gorgeous lady an should be respected. We started with a nice massage, moved on to different positions, after busting we sat an talked. After a little time we started round two, which included Greek. We got in k9 an I got ahold of her hips an pounded her until I busted again. I highly recommend an suggest you try her Greek option.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BiancaBalenciaga
|
|
cgrey109 |
DTC |
Yes |
14
|
7/21/19 |
Review by
cgrey109
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'd been watching out for Bianca since she first appeared in the area, but with schedule and travel, didn't get a chance to see her until recently.
Setup was quite easy, with messages on TOB and via SMS to ease verification. Once I got to the spot, a couple brief calls call to verify where she was staying. She had a nice voice on the phone and I was quite exicted to see if the reviews were true.
They were: I stepped into the room and into the arms of a smiling, voluptuous cutie who looked every bit like the girl in the pics. She was staying at a nice incall in DTC, and after brief introductions, we quickly put each other at ease and got down with a nice CBJ. Nothing like touching and caressing a beautiful latina while being pleasured. Not GFE - which is fine by me - but professional and very pleasant.
We then proceeded to a a number safe activities including: reverse CG, bedside mish, and finished from the back with an awesome view of jiggling booty. She's also got a pair of cute lips too. Though DATY was off the menu, rubbing and watching her rub herself resulted in a heightened experience, which is always welcome.
I didn't want to end - who does? - but she gave enough advance notice so I could concentrate without feeling rushed. I was having such a wonderful time that I lost track of time... would have longer if I could.
All in all I was very satisfied with my visit with her and so I'm happy to add to the other positive reviews of Bianca. Enjoyed our time together, and look forward to her next visit. Definitely recommended.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
Webguy |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
7/21/19 |
Review by
Webguy
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jersey is a wonderful women with wonderful skills. From the moment I entered her love den I was treated as a king. All services are safe but her energy is high the entire time.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
oldstandby |
DTC |
Yes |
64
|
7/21/19 |
Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All my favorite acronyms + Gorgeous! Real! Generous! Receptive! Vocal! Sweet!
Every once in awhile this hobby throws me a curve. Actually I was kinda looking for a quality but quick 3G on a Monday afternoon. I didn't get it. What I did get was an hour in the presence of the lovely and sexy Ms Alisalulu. First she's her 2 pictures. Her hair is darker but soft and luxurious, just like her real Double D MMs. Big was used previously as an adjective for her. I assume that means tall. While she may be 130, she's every bit of her 5'9 which makes her slender overall with legs that go on till morning.
Second there's that she's just so fucking beautiful. Tall with long flowing locks of shiny black hair, bright sparkly green eyes, the most luscious lips ever framing a fresh bright white smile and natural cleavage that graces a truly hour glass figure. Ali would make a stunning date in any venue without being obvious. (I hope she puts up more pictures) Then she has this perfect Natasha Fatale accent that makes you want to be Boris.
Third, when she takes her clothes off, remember to breathe.You'll need the practice.
Ali is my new ATF and my Russian Connection.
She's here on visa gentlemen so don't miss her.
(That means when she's gone, she didn't just move to Thorton...)
The line forms behind me
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
tothepoint81 |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
7/21/19 |
Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shes a firecracker. I was running late and she was okay with that. Met me and we made small talk. (Shes a bit of an introvert). Drop dead gorgeous. I am not going to details but I was glad I caught you before you left town. :) safe travels.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
throwden |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
7/21/19 |
Review by
throwden
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber is beautiful and the encounter is a lot of fun...she has well positioned mirrors to let you admire her throughout, and the flip will leave you happy. If you are looking for a lot of extras, not your girl, but will give a great massage and you'll be thinking about her and your time for days afterwards.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
Shroomi |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
7/20/19 |
Review by
Shroomi
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely incredible session! I've never written a review before, but after spending time with this absolute Persian goddess, I'm compelled to share!
I visited Lebanon today for an hour and I was absolutely blown away, not only by her body ( pics don't do it justice) but also by her wonderful personality.She is an incredible down to earth provider who had this noob feeling comfortable and confident as soon as I walked in the door. She greeted me with a seductive smile and a kiss, easy flowing conversation that led to some of the best festivities one could hope for on a date.
Lebanon stripped down and gave me a view of her amazing spinner assets: slim, tight, and petite with delicious complexion, incredible tits and theferfect little pornstar booty. Kissing with Lebanon was reminiscent of making out with a reunited lover , full of passion, Sparks and genuine warmth. We moved onto DATY and she was absolutely responsive. Lebanon has one of the juiciest and sweetest peaches that that I've ever dined on , if I could, it would be my breakfast lunch and dinner for the rest of my life and I'd finish it happily every time. She graciously returned the favor with a phenomenal bbj that I could have happily finished on, but alas we were both eager and hungry for the main course. GFE was the stuff dreams are made of, vocal, engaging, and inspiring! We ran the gammit from slow deep and passionate to hard and quick. This gal seemed to enjoy it all, she can take direction or help guide you through to an Earth shattering ending of orgasmic ecstasy , dripping in passionate bliss!
After all activities were done, we chatted casually and I had the realization of just how incredible, sexy, chill, and down to earth this provider is. She is a total gem and I feel so lucky to have spent some time with her, and hopefully have the opportunity to see her again before she leaves.
Treat her well gents, and show her warmth and respect! She's a keeper !
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Raine-BANNED
|
|
aboulderguy |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I truly truly enjoyed my time with Amber. She was absolutely beautiful in every way. Sensual, kind and a true GFE. I hope to see her again, and soon.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
DATYgent |
DTC |
Yes |
87
|
7/20/19 |
Review by
DATYgent
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If a bright bubbly smile followed by LFK/DFK is your preferred way to start off your GFE, Alexandra is one to deliver. After several schedule misses, stars finally aligned to find us giggling our way into each other's arms, & out of each other's clothes, while our mouths rarely separated.
That is to say, of course, until when her tanned legs spread for a delicious round of DATY that left her both vocal & burying her head in the pillow. I don't mind a little hardware in my mouth & made sure to give it just the right tug to make her suck in a breath & bite her lip while she pulled her legs back even further.
Reciprocation was a long, slow inhalation that made me just as vocal as she. Then the move to CFS in CG, wrapped up together for a nice, deep drilling. Several solid O's later, we flipped to mish where we stayed a good long while, DFK up top, & my arms under her knees keeping her wide as I plowed her depths below.
Ecstasy & lots of playful laughter, really, are what my time spent with Alexandra were all about. Gracias de corazón, sunny little lady. Gents, treat her right, she knows just how to please.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vivian Virago
|
|
MHGuy69 |
Boulder |
Yes |
17
|
7/20/19 |
Review by
MHGuy69
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a very nice FBSM experience with Vivian and took advantage of the BDSM extras menu as well. She was asy to talk to, fun and every bit as attractive as her pictures. Nice, safe in-call, I'll definitely be back.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shannon Starr
|
|
ericmmmmm |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Makes you feel right at home, with a great personality, spirited chat, fantastic attitude.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mizuki Yung
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I regretted only that I only did a half hour visit do to some constraints. I was mesmerized the moment I met Mizuki she has incredible eyes and soft inviting smile with great attitude and personality. We pretty much got right to it after she greeted me with a nice hug and deep kiss when I arrived. After removed of clothes a bbbj turned into 69. I had to hold back because two minutes in it almost ended prematurely. Took a breather and did a little daty which was great followed by a cover and some mish where I could control the action a little bit after more kissing and squeezing and caressing it was time for doggie. Two mins later the cover was filled up. Great, scratch that amazing ass for days. (Ex porn star) Mizuki was fantastic, hopefully will become back frequently is my hope.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
JustVisitingHere83 |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Only had time for a short visit and Cassie was really cool. Easy set up at her incall. Everything performed safe, smoking body and lots of fun. Loved it from behind!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Charley Raye-5498
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Charley is a very sweet women, pretty petite and very sensual. We had a great talk before getting going she offered me. Beverage when I arrived, atmosphere was great very pleasant innocent personality and attitude. We started with some dfk and nice fondling. It felt very natural and comfortable. Maher skin is soft and she smelled great. I was. But aroused so took her panties down and started with some daty. She was nice and responsive taste great some good sheet grabbing made me feel like I was doing it right. She was grabbing at my pants and quickly took care if that situation and before I knew it I was in her mouth. Great eye contact and she was into it. We got a cover on and started in mish after giving her some long deep strokes I needed to see her ass. I flipped her around for some doggie and after a couple mins of bard pounding I blew into the cover. She cleaned me up we talked some more and agreed to schedule a visit for her next trip.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
ala_carte |
DTC |
Yes |
112
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 6/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Joslynn in May and this is my second time seeing her. I have had truly exceptional experiences with this gorgeous, vibrant, silky, sexy and charming lady. Her skills are unbelievable. Her body is heavenly. Her personality, magnetic. She pleased me, completely. Then she allowed me to pleasure her, also to completion. Genuine, friendly, sexual escapade. She’s tall and fit with soft curves in the right places. Would love to be a real fwb or just a good, regular client. Her incall is cozy and she keeps all the necessary amenities for a nice clean up afterward.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
The stars are left |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It's been a long time since I have been trying to meet up with ali. Middle of the day my schedule opened and she was nice enough to allow a quick visit. I had a great time and she's one of if not the nicest ppl I have ever met. Thanks Allison
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bayoubelle
|
|
Newton |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
7/20/19 |
Review by
Newton
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kendall gets five stars for communication. Setup was a breeze, and the back and forth via text was responsive and accurate. Her private incall is pretty easy to find, older, but well kept. She set me at ease and we had some nice conversation for a good twenty to thirty minutes talking about everything from TV series to reptilian pets, all while I soaked up her nice southern accent.
Then we got down to the fun stuff. Everything is safe/covered, and I would describe it as "light GFE" with no kissing. She's responsive, and seems to enjoy herself as much as I did based on the vocalizations. Her small frame is tone and tight in all the right places. A couple of position switches and I was good to go.
Kendall is easy going and not a clock-watcher at all. I'm pretty new to this, and this was a very positive experience. Treat her well and you'll get the same in return.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
veronikateaseme
|
|
Caveman555 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
21
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ass for days, sweet girl, unbelievable good time. Easy set up through tob, great communication. Her pictures dont do her justice. If you are an ass man you gotta check this one out. Total gfe
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kissinganna90
|
|
tothepoint81 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
7/20/19 |
Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dear Anna was incredible. All of the reviews are accurate. She was well groomed and looked great. We chatted for a while and I had to give her a hug...it was some deep stuff. She's a sweetheart and should be treated as so.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissSky
|
|
jayandj |
Boulder |
Yes |
31
|
7/19/19 |
Review by
jayandj
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a ball with Miss Sky. I feel as though I only scratched the surface of what this woman is capable of. She came to my place and we had a drink and let the festivities begin. I felt a mutual attraction which always makes the experience that much better. Hopefully it wasn't just my imagination. She spent a little time on the french but and wasn't much interested in receiving. On to the main event. A passionate 30 minutes flew by all too quickly. She took the time to chill and cuddle and get to know each other a bit more. She is a sweetheart and I hope to see her again soon!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
rondouglas |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
7/19/19 |
Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a really good time with Kristi the other night. She responded quickly when I contacted her through her website and we got something set up that same day. Was very cute and full GFE.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
yellowhammer-4018 |
Thornton |
Yes |
106
|
7/19/19 |
Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second time to see Megan. Sent some time chatting, cuddling and catching up. Her eyes, smile and personality are great. Her french lessons are the best and Russian review was great. I spent an hour in heaven and left very satisfied and with a big grin. Thanks Megan for a great time!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Araya Sunshine
|
|
jonnyboy2112 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
7/19/19 |
Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen araya 3 times already she is awsome her service is top notch and she is prompt. She a beautiful tiny little lady if you like a spinner with a great personality she your girl always accommodating
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lola_Rose
|
|
ReallyReally Small- Banned |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
7/19/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up and great massage at her cool studio incall. Nice massage with unscented oil/lotion and good conversation. Teasing throughout. I really like when Im laying face down and a provider playfully reaches under me. Flip was great and got a look at those amazing naturals. Great release, helped with cleanup and all good.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Callie Smith
|
|
Lzep21 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
7/19/19 |
Review by
Lzep21
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Callie at a hotel in Denver. Met me at the elevator and took me to her room. Callie looks just like her pics. We talked for a few minutes and then the fun started. She is very upen minded. With me she never said no. Gfe, as always YMMV. Thanks Callie!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bella Sinclair-0108
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
7/19/19 |
Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bella is new to the profession, but she has all the makings of our most beautiful and desired providers in this town. To start with, her communication was responsive as we stepped through verification and setting up appointment. Her in-call was upscale. When I walked in the door I was face to face with this beautiful woman (I'm 6 ft, she is 5'11") with an amazing figure, greeting me with DFK. We finally broke apart long enough to say "hello" to each other as we stripped out of our clothes. DFK, DATY, UTF, CFS. She is accomplished at all the mentioned skills. On top of all of that, she has a warm and engaging personality, along with a sense of humor that will immediately put you at ease. Please be respectful and treat her well. She is a great addition to our community. We want her to come back. Thank you, Bella. I'll see you soon.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Calik8
|
|
HighJohn |
Westminster |
Yes |
24
|
7/19/19 |
Review by
HighJohn
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Calik was professional in how she set up our meeting to how we spent our time together. She aims to please as a form of pleasure and I was taken aback by her beauty both inside and out. We started off with some cowgirl action and ended in mish. Her bottom is to die for so I'm definitely coming back for more.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaBaby
|
|
bstuart7414 |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful petite blonde Latina with amazing figure. Just like the picture but way better in person.
Like what others said before, she's sweet, quite and very accommodating. No kissing, GEF and everything safe... But it was worth the wait and the experience. Definitely recommend and will repeat.
Thanks Mia, you're a sweetheart.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jessicarabit
|
|
Coblueeyes |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
34
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Jessica today. She is a beautiful sexy young lady and is great at what she does. I highly recommend her. Please treat her with the utmost respect. I will definitely return for another visit.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Biker307 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
7/18/19 |
Review by
Biker307
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoe is an expert. She is a delight to converse with along with her other vast talents, you will not be disappointed. I have seen her several times and her caring and desire to please are unmatched.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bella Sinclair-0108
|
|
NSAFunLover |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cute girl. Really really cool personality. New to the profession with a pristine peach. Full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. She really enjoys herself and had multiple Os that were very obviously authentic. She’s just a tad thick but not too thick and still has great views from all angles.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HotNWetFastJess
|
|
Mr. Blueballz#2 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is truly one of a kind! Phenomenal girl with superb skills! I had the pleasure of meeting her at lest 20 times. Every time is super special. Her technique is flawless and she is always bubbly ! Bbjcim, and with great enthusiasm ! Highly recommend Jess ! Don’t miss out.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DanikaSkye
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
7/18/19 |
Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Setting up a visit with Danika was super easy. She responds quickly to PM's and texts. Within an hour I was at her 3 star hotel in north Denver. Danika is a tall woman, full-figured and a little larger than I had expected. With that comes some amazing assets! Clothes came off quickly and we met on her bed for some conversation, lfk and mutual groping. Soon I moved south for some very nice daty. She does get very wet, very quickly. After that, we traded positions and she treat me to some excellent bbj. The cover went on and she mounted me for cg and an awesome closeup experience with her huge, awesome naturals. Went from there to mish, then doggie and that was all I could take. Her menu seems to be pretty extensive, at least I didn't find anything that was unavailable. This is Danika's first visit to Denver - I'm hoping she returns!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Rox
|
|
secandw |
Denver |
Yes |
80
|
7/18/19 |
Review by
secandw
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was driving to Colorado springs for some work. When I had some time to spend, I called Nina. Quick conversation and was at her door.
I can tell you that this was an amazing one. We could have continued the fun but I had to return to wor. Nina is excellent on every dimension of GFE. I surely will return when I have opportunity to come to COS. I recommend the experience to all
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|