Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

29101 - 29150 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Lindsey 720-987-0590 dachonrohe Denver Yes 1 11/18/14
Review by dachonrohe (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was a very simple setup; she requests to be texted initially (between the hours or 10am & 4am M-F). She returns texts within 30 minutes, though once you have her, she is very prompt in her responses (no leaving you hanging). She will call when she is on her way. For me she said it would take her 30 minutes (after 20 mins, she called to say she needed to get gas and would be a bit late). In the end, it took her only the 30 minutes as she originally indicated (punctual and courteous are always good combinations!) She was very friendly and greeted me with a hug. She brought a bad and asked if she wanted me to change into something specific (she brought a lot of options) or did I just want her to strip to her bra & panties. I asked for a specific type of outfit, she went into the bathroom and changed and emerged, well...sexy as hell :) She brought her own oil and started with a sensual massage. She did state that, as her ad implied, she was not FS. She does allow mutual touch (all areas), but penetration is not on the menu. No worries as her ad seemed to imply as much (or it didn't imply anything else other than mutual touch). Never-the-less, the woman is hot and knows what she is doing. She had me wild and enjoying myself in no time. If you are looking for a quick bone, I am not sure Lindsey is your girl. But if you want a genuine woman who is sexy, attentive and fun, I would say 'what are you waiting for?"


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye bingocardlover Denver Yes 150 11/18/14
Review by bingocardlover (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a treat. She enjoys what she does and wants to make you happy too. I have seen her several times and make it back when i i can. She has nice big fun bags to play with and is willing to do whatever you like....she enjoys multiple positions, cim, showers, massages. Highly recommended.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dominique (719-) olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/18/14
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dominique is a great provider--new on the scene I think. She's much sexier than her pictures--and really sweet and easy to talk to. You also wouldn't know (or I didn't) from her pictures that she's a beautiful black woman with glowing warm skin, and a lovely face. She has a nice, clean incall. Dominique kisses with great warmth, leaning into you with real pleasure. Not many providers kiss like they enjoy it. It was the best DFK I've had in a while. Dominique also has the loveliest very large breasts--completely natural, and reaching out to you. When I met Dominique, she was wearing a soft dress and I could see those enormous breasts rounding it out. They begged me to cup them, to feel their them, very firm but moving side to side under my hands, and Dominique seemed to enjoy it too. After we'd kissed some, her large nipples were pushing the dress out even further. Dominique is a sweetie, and after we'd undressed she held me close to her, with her soft hands and skin. She loves DATY, and had a big O with my tongue inside her. She loves doggie, but we did mish--I wanted to save some treats for the next time--and the kissing continued and watching those astonishing deep brown breasts move around like large rounded hills--still upright and firm under my tongue and hands. Mish was great--juicy and tight with those full-figured dark legs wrapping around my pale white ass. A great experience--I will be back! Thank you, Dominique.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly 561-xxx-9928 fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/18/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lilly is new to town and might not stick around too long. She had a review up on another site so I figured she was safe to visit. She's a really nice girl. Tall and average build with nice legs. Not a hardbody, but not overweight. Just average. Despite her many tattoos, she isn't some crazy wild girl - she's a very down-to-earth girl with her head on straight. She's pleasant to talk to and just seems like a good person. She's also a great kisser. Only CBJ was on the menu, unfortunately. She's friends with another new girl advertising on BP, Haley, so I'd guess that Haley is probably legit as well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Luv fork Denver Yes 1 11/18/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alexis is passing through town, so probably won't be around long. She is a nice girl with a rockin' body. She is slender with great skin and a nice tan, and delightful little blonde hairs to be found that indicate that she's not naturally dark-haired. While I enjoyed my time, it is a rather limited menu. No kissing, only CBJ. So I pretty much went to the main event. But she was sexually responsive and even squirted a bit during the big O, so I felt like I had done something good for once in my life. So not a GFE but good if you just want a quick visit with a cute spinner. I put a lot of value on looks so it worked for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cheyennne cutter Denver Yes 1 11/18/14
Review by cutter (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was done through text and was typical two call setup. She has a great attitude and I enjoued the time together . That said she is an older provider and idols have a bit of mileage on her and body has some wear and tear. All activities were,performed with enthusiasm and an explosive conclusion


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kloreto swellninja Denver Yes 10 11/18/14
Review by swellninja (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is amazing. I mean fucking amazing. You don't have to be an ass or titty man, Kamilla has an amazing body and amazing attitude. Just take my word and make it happen.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mistress Celeste denverfun78 Denver Yes 3 11/18/14
Review by denverfun78 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mistress Celeste is by far the best Mistress I have ever seen. Most importantly, she is REAL. She is the person in her pictures and her personality is top notch. No bait and switch or BS involved with seeing her. Speaking of which, she was wonderful to spend time with. She is kind, experienced, open-minded, fun, and very creative. She listens and is very receptive and caters the session specifically to conversations had. She also has a safe word and is very much in touch with the experience. I have seen her a number of times and look forward to seeing her again very soon. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
caligirlali-4128 TonyJ Denver Yes 6 11/18/14
Review by TonyJ (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy setup and on time. A snow day but she drove to me and no upsell. Great attitude and fun to talk with and young. She has perfect boobs, likely c cup, and young body, imo. Routine foreplay, Cbj, mission then doggy. After we finished, she even offered a massage before time running out. Guys, call her and treat her nicely. Will repeat for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dash (720) 822-0583 clp75 Pueblo No 2 11/18/14
Review by clp75 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/14
Time: Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She's a complete waste of time. Asked her if she went to hotels the night before, didn't here back from her until the morning. She said no because they are dangerous. So I said ok and dropped it and was moving on to the next. She then sent a text saying she would see me. I asked what time and she said 11. At 1030 I told her the location, she responded saying she was almost ready. At 1130 I asked if she was still coming and she said yes she was waiting on a sitter. At 1 I gave up and left and told her I was sorry we couldn't work out a good time. She never responded but updated her ad for today.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kourtney (757) dicwaud Denver No 6 11/18/14
Review by dicwaud (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I love a curvy girl so I booked Kourtney. But somebody sure doesn't like her job. I booked an hour and she drove out to my hotel room about 2 hours later. A bunch of attitude saying its my fault shes late and I hadn't even brought it up. Frankly I didn't care. I saw those tits and I was thinking with my little brain instead. I'm not a bad looking dude, not fat. I work the oil rigs half the year and I am pretty strong. I was fresh out of the shower and ready to be rocked. Or so I thought. Down on business from Wyoming and I really needed a release after a bad business meeting. She smelled like a wet dog. Looked like she had been in a fight a few days ago. Pimp? She showed up looking like a hooker. No discretion whatsoever. I'm travelling on business and I don't need the hotel thinking I have a hooker over. I'm new to this but come on. When her top came off the tummy was a disaster. Mommy marks galore. Great hooters though. Started trying to get me hard with her hand and I didn't even want help with that but whatever. Gets the motor started and starts sucking me off. No eye contact, no inspiration just a get the job done type of attitude. You could tell she couldn't wait to leave! Was told multiple pops but after that she gets up, grabs her purse and runs out. No goodbye or anything. Don't quit your day job honey!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Serenity 719 Mil Man Colorado Springs Yes 2 11/17/14
Review by Mil Man (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to link up with Serenity for quite some time and finally got the opportunity this afternoon. Texted back and forth a few times to confirm everything (sometimes her responses take a bit so patience may be required). She just moved in to her incall so she's a little self-conscious about it and we did the deeds on an air mattress since nothing else was set up. Started with a great sensual massage, then into fantastic UTF (it was all I could do to hold out for more!), then into reverse cowgirl. All in all a wonderful experience. Originally I had requested 1 hr but after the above mentioned activities were over I just couldn't muster the energy and she seemed a little reluctant about MSOG, so she cut the price in half and we ended the session early, but with a great big smile on my face. She's a very nice lady and very good and what she does!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Monroe (720) xxx-4670 sirjames1955 Denver Yes 6 11/17/14
Review by sirjames1955 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Mya's ad on another site but her pictures were certainly TGTBT. However, the more I looked at her website, the more legit she looked. I took a leap of faith and submitted an appointment request from her website, fully prepared to walk away if she was not the girl in the pictures. Was I ever pleasantly surprised. She is 100% legit, exactly the girl in her pictures. While she protects her identity her face is beautiful and she has a killer body. I had the most fun with her as I have had in a long time. She just got into town but plans to move here to stay. She told me she applied for an EB account so watch for her on The Board. Highly recommended. I will certainly repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joy 404-xxx-3809 Skulldan Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/17/14
Review by Skulldan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Joy and Carmen advertise on BP as Royal Treatment and the description is very fitting. They work out of a very clean, private condo. Felt very safe there. Nerves quickly went out the window as their kind nature came through. I was instructed to go into the bathroom and remove all clothing. When I came out i was asked to lay face down on a table in room that must have had 50 lit candles and music. The massage was very good, well practiced and choreographed. When one was working upper body, the other was working lower body and the transition was almost un-noticeable. It was a very very good 4-hand massage. When asked to turn over, I discovered that both ladies were completely naked. As Joy worked my feet and legs, Carmen rubbed my torso, allowing her beautiful breasts to rub across my face and the occasional nipple would slip into my mouth. as things progressed and both ladies worked over my very erect soldier as I played with their breasts and pussies, I asked if they would play with each other. They readily oblidged. OMG those two kissed, sucked tits, ate pussy and genuinely enjoyed it. I could have just worked myself and watched those two ladies going down on each other and not even had the massage. It was that good. I cannot recommend these two ladies more enthusiastically. Go see them, you definitely wont regret it!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne Fox Denver Yes 57 11/15/14
Review by Fox (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brooklynne was very cooperative about setting up our appointment. Her apartment was easy to find. She met me with a hug wearing very hot lingerie even though the temp outside was freezing! Got my body working. We chatted for a little while then started kissing, and exploring one another's body's. Her French and Russian were both wonderful, and she seemed to enjoy the DATY as much as I did. Although it was our first meeting, we were able to enjoy what each other liked including MSOG with different positions. Thanks again, Brooklynne, for seeing me and giving me a wonderful session. Hope to see you again very soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane coolhand luke Fort Collins Yes 27 11/15/14
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alex and I have seen each other a number of times and every time has been exceptional. She knows that I live up north and she emailed me and said she would come to fort collins if I wanted her to. Jumped on that. She is really very nice to be with and her skills are beyond description. She provided me with everything I wanted and more. Her personality also suits me just fine. I would recommend her to anyone. I am sure she could find a way to please you as she does me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter Crazy Horse Denver Yes 37 11/15/14
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW, OMG, FTF, a GFE/PSE!!! For a hobbyist it doesn't get much better than any amount of time you might get to spend with Ms. Justina. As open and fun and outgoing in person as her discussion board persona indicates it would be hard not to have fun with this young lady. Justina is at that age where women find their sexual prime and she certainly is enjoying herself at that stage of life. It's too bad that I'm 20yrs past my prime but experience does makes up for some of the lost physical powers. Justina's BBBJ is by itself worth the price of admission and I could see how some guys would forgo the FS for more shots by BJ. In fact with all the professional BJ's I've gotten over the years I'd rank this one as #2 on my list of most memorable. Of course I had to return the favor and the DATY was tasty and she did seem to enjoy it. A vibrating cock ring combined with some stripper slide action had us both ready for the cover to go on and since she was already on the edge of the bed with me standing in between her legs we were ready to go. After some time there I had her turn over and lay flat for my favorite position and besides I wanted to get to know the Dragon tattoo on her back. Those red and blue eyes staring back at you as you smack her slapable ass is different to be sure. I'm surprised that her Dragon doesn't have a name yet...common guys we can do better than that. I'm just an old hippy so I'll call him/her PUFF. My advice to any serious hobbyist is to see Ms. Justina as soon and as often as you can. She's already lived an interesting life and I can see her moving on to the next stage sooner or later leaving us her fans lasting memories we'll cherish for a long time. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel Cyclist696 Denver Yes 50 11/15/14
Review by Cyclist696 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I made the appointment with Natalia very last minute. I contacted her through P411. She was able to meet me and setup was easy. She has a nice incall location that is more private then most. Natalia has a sweet personality and is attractive. We talked for a short time and then got started. I don't write porn well, so lets just say everything listed above was done well with great enthusiasm. Natalia was one of the best GFE I've had and I would recommend her to anyone.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane clear Denver Yes 27 11/15/14
Review by clear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OK I've had a bunch of 'fantastic' ratings but Alex is the real deal. FANTASTIC A+++! Holy crap, been a couple hours since she left and I'm still somewhere between wired and pleasantly exhausted. Probably new ATF and will be figuring out a way to see her often. We talked a bunch, had a ton in common. Very attractive and flat out fun to be around. Unbelievably my stupid job called with an emergency so she hung out for 10-15 minutes while I dealt with it. I was pissed and embarrassed but she was totally cool with it. When we finally got down to it... not sure what I can say other than absolute TOP shelf. She brought me close a bunch of times. We burned through 3-4 covers, I usually go a long time, and she was in it to win it for the long haul. When we looked up we were 30 minutes over! Again, I was embarssed but she was totally cool. Needless to say, not a clock watcher! I have 5-10 cigs a year, pretty rare for me, but seemed like a perfect time for one... and she bummed me one! Couldn't tell (no smell) she smoked before that though. I can't say enough about how awesome Alex is. Damn good thing I travel for my job and am usually on the road or i'd go broke seeing her very often. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa GFEfan Denver Yes 3 11/15/14
Review by GFEfan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alissa is a very sweet girl. Setup took a long while, lots of TXT. Once she arrived, I was glad to see the girl in the pictures, thin, pretty, tattoos matched the photos, rarely seen on BP. Alissa talked and took care of business, then we fooled around in the living room. Then to the BR to play. I wasn't feeling well, should have called on a better day, but Alissa took good care of me. No kissing, a bummer for me, because I like that, and because she is super-cute. I will see Alissa again, lots of fun. I'm saying Very Good, but borderline Fantastic, better than most.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mariah karma aka Mariah 970-xxx-8665 Mackonit Denver Yes 1 11/14/14
Review by Mackonit (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy setup thru BP (Phone call and text).Karma arrived right on time dressed in a tastefully stunning outfit that promised of exciting things to come. She immediately hugged upon entering my place. Besides being very attractive, with some very perky assets, she is down to earth, fun, smells great, and actually cared about me having a great time, no clock watching, and great friendly conversation. The whole event was relaxed, fun and sexy - no awkwardness, no rush - everything just flowed- including her pussy juices since I was now playing with her pussy while she playing with my boys. I inserted a finger in her pussy and had fun watching her squirm, get even wetter and occasionally take licks of my cock. I was ready for a cover and entered her tight, wet pussy in mish with her legs pulled way back and her feet resting on my chest. Did I mention her body? Awesome - tight tummy, long shapely legs leading to that nice wet pussy - all topped off with great boobs and a cute face always smiling. And lest you think we only fucked - I really had a good time talking to this lady. OK - back to the action - Next we moved reverse cowgirl, one of my favorites since I can feel my cock go real deep. Then spoon, then lazy doggy which was awesome. This was a truly great evening - I can't say enough good things about our time together Treat her right guys, I certainly plan on repeating and suggest you see her if you can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caydence Lane BadBoy Denver Yes 26 11/14/14
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's not like Caydence needs yet another "Fantastic" review, but I figure a fresh one can't hurt, just to let you know that she is still on top of her game (maybe even better). I have seen Caydence a few times back when she had a LoDo Studio, but lost touch with her for a couple of years. When I saw that she now has a Studio at Colorado and I-25, I set up a morning massage. Set-up is easy, I used e-mail and she is very good about responding timely. She is now in an office building and her studio is very professional, clean and tidy. I was a bit taken aback that she does not have a shower, since I usually need to wash off the massage oils, but Caydence uses some sort of super lotion-cream that feels great and does not leave a residue. I felt great going to work without a after-shower, in fact there was no scent at all, and my skin felt great. Caydence has lost a few pounds in the past couple of years, so she looks just like the 2009 - 2010 pictures on her website: slender, athletic and in great shape. She doesn't show her face in the photos, but that is just for privacy, she is a very attractive woman with a killer sweet smile. Caydence is very intelligent and a good conversationalist, but is not a chatterbox. I frankly feel very relaxed around her, we can have a good conversation if we are in the mood, but she is also very comfortable with just going with the music and the massage, which I also enjoy. As to the massage itself, Caydence is very talented, with a really enjoyable blend of therapeutic CMT-quality massage technique, with a special "Caydence style" sensual approach. Lots of teasing and fun along the way. I didn't opt for the full NURU, but I think I will next time, for reasons I will leave to your imagination. The ending was one of the happiest I have experienced, that has not changed. The donation indicated above included a tip, but that was entirely my idea, Caydence is too classy to hint for a tip or try to upsell - I just enjoyed myself so much I wanted to express it with a tip. Overall, I am really glad that I was able to get together with Caydence in her new Studio, and I am looking for a chance to slip away in the near future to see her again. Highly recommended, but if you visit her, be sure to treat her nicely, I want her to stay around for a long time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy-3424 ynglifter69 Denver Yes 4 11/14/14
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Previous reviewer(thanks by the way) pretty much summed it up. Stacy is an easy 9/10, simply gorgeous. Msog and Cbj but most other activities limited. That is the only reason I didnt rank her higher. One of the best bodies I've seen in awhile and if I get down that way again I'd love to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
melody-5812 cutter Denver No 1 11/14/14
Review by cutter (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We agreed to a half hour session and arranged a time of 2:30. She gave me cross streets of where she was. Texted her about 2:20 asking her hotel. 2:30 she texted me "yes"' I texted her back that I needed hotel name as I was in the area. No response from her. She told me she was trying to build clients, this certainly isn't a positive step


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke 720-xxx-3897 bingocardlover Denver Yes 8 11/12/14
Review by bingocardlover (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw brooke last week. Quiet girl, met me with a hug and light peck. No dfk was allowed. She jumped on the bed so i had to get undressed. She was wearing this hot little tube dress that showed off her great body and ass to perfection. It just barely covered he butt. She reminds me of jennifer grey a lot. Started in on some utf after she took off her dress. She is very good at it and wished she would do it longer. We proceded to fs and tried several positions which were performed admirably. After i finished after abt 20 min she immediately got up and headed to bathroom. I layed there for a mon thinking she would bring a washcloth but had to ask for one. And cleaned myself up. Tried talking to her a bit but she just was t interested. I got dressed while she did whatever in the bathroom. Hug goodbye and out the door. Not sure if inwould go back. Very close to a 3g. Has a new phone 303-478-5856


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa LayedBackGuy Fort Collins Yes 3 11/12/14
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her pictures and know that bait and switch is fairly common on backpage, but the girl in the pictures is just dumbfoundingly beautiful to me so I figured I'd make the drive up to Ft. Collins to see what happens. Boy was that the right choice! She was extremely kind to me, very concerned over what I wanted and liked, sweet, and enjoyed her self. She is my kind of girl with a down to earth attitude and personable personality. I'm hoping that she comes down from Ft. Collins into the north denver area every once in a while so its easy to see her again as I'd love to! In fact afterwards we spent about an hour talking and was very unrushed, I feel kind of bad that I took so much of her time but she was really fun to get to know. She is 100% the girl in the pictures, and in my opinion simply an amazing person.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bambii fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/12/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Bambii on a whim. She's a tall girl with a gorgeous face. The pics made me think she might be a tiny spinner, but that's not the case ... she's tall and medium build. Like I said, her face is wonderful, but she definitely used to be a lot heavier and has lost weight. She has some loose skin and is still a bit heavier than I prefer (Sorry if this sounds harsh - not my intent. I prefer rail thin girls.) She has a very good attitude and is a fantastic kisser. Kissing was the highlight for me. She did a CBJ, then full service, but I just wasn't that excited. All in all she is a nice girl, mellow and laid back. I am just very visual and prefer tight, fit girls, so I'm only gonna call it an average. You'll probably have a better time if you're not a superficial bastard like me who is hung up on skinny girls.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye coolbatman Denver Yes 150 11/12/14
Review by coolbatman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW!! been out of the game for a while, but of the asp I have seen lately she is my atf. Very easy set up and screening. Great directions and she was on time. Nice incall and got a drink while she showered after a golf outing. She joined me in a drink and we visited some and she is very easy to talk to. She made me feel very comfortable and looking at her made me want to get started asap. absolutely the best looking and sexy asp I have been with. Almost lost my first shot at goal before getting into it. Very nice skills and we were able to communicate as we went. All she worried about was my pleasure, starting with a nice rub down and I returned the favor. then some very nice utf, covered up and she gave the best cowgirl ever. Wow had to think of baseball a lot, but didn't help. She made me feel great with a nice massage after and offer of more activity. All I needed to do was look at her and visit to finish up the session. Iam not an expert but if there is a chick that is better than her at what she does she is a goddess. All activities were there and done by a caring and nonrushed super babe. Gotta go back. Thanks


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyMorgan Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 43 11/12/14
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am seriously having way too much fun! I just had an experience with Morgan Love that literally left me lying flat on my back gasping for air. In a good way, of course! I am just stunned by how attractive a woman she is. Not only very pretty, she has a kick-ass body! Before I met her, I was looking at her photos and thinking those had to be photoshopped. Nope! She really looks that great! Awesome kisser, incredible UTF/BLS (what a view to have such a beautiful woman looking up at me with me in her mouth!!), fantastic responsive DATY, and finally CG for the finish. Add me to her list of regulars! P.S. She's getting reviews under both Morgan Love, which is her name on P411, and under Naughty Morgan, her email name. I'm going with Morgan Love.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 steve_q Boulder Yes 15 11/12/14
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brennyn has a very fun & charming personality & made the session a lot of fun. All activities were performed with a lot of enthusiasm. She seems to really enjoy sex & really gets into it. She's also is very easy to talk to & fun to chat with between activities. She is definitely not a clock watcher. I'm not sure how long the session was exactly but it definitely went over the scheduled hour.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mallory Day diver00 Denver No 1 11/12/14
Review by diver00 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met up with Mallory on Friday. Nice hug to greet. Asked for donation first. Asked her to lay on bed for a taste. Then it all fell apart. She's totally 3G and just kind of lays there with no emotion to sum my visit up in 8 words "It was a waste of time and money." No conversation or preliminaries. Show up, climb on, cum, get dressed, and leave. All in all I suggest you don't waste your time or money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lele Sunflower-9152 grumpy Denver Yes 5 11/10/14
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: LeLe was running a morning special so I called set a morning app. Got to her incall when the door opened here is this cute little petite Asian lady in ashear dress with nipples sticking out. Went in to the bdrm took care of buss. a chit chat and the fun started, UTF, cowgirl, reverse cg, finished doggie, great time, she did talk a little to much. Other than that a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katerina Talise Bucket boy Denver Yes 26 11/10/14
Review by Bucket boy (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a fantastic meeting with the very beautiful, friendly and extremely sensual Katerina! Initial contact was via P411 followed by email for scheduling and day of communication. With her busy schedule, coordinating times can be tricky but she was good about indicating her availability. She has a sweet downtown incall in a happening part of town so add extra time for parking. Her pics are right on and her first impression is a knockout. She has a beautiful face with engaging eyes a friendly smile and long dark hair to match a very fit, killer figure with legs to die for. We enjoyed a glass of wine as we chatted about our lives. She is easy to talk to and told me not to worry about the time. She created a nice buildup of anticipation and before long we were out of the starting gate and into a flurry of supercharged activity. She is extremely skillful and knows what she likes and how to please. Her high energy and insatiable appetite are amazing and hot! Katerina is gorgeous and a super sultry pleasure to spend time with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meganrae28 grumpy Denver Yes 35 11/10/14
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had saw Megan several times a few years ago then she moved when I saw she was back I set an app. She has different levels of body rubs my advice go for the best


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 37 11/10/14
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm glad I am still able to post reviews even thought I've been unable to log into my TOB account for almost a week now, because this reviews is a must-post. I missed Justina during her last visit to the Springs in late summer and vowed I wouldn't miss her again. Thanks to a cancellation I was able to book her first morning in town. Easy 2-call system and very nice incall north of town. Met me at the door looking fantastic and maybe ever better then her photos. We hit it off right away and sat and chatted about 10 minutes. She asked me about the things I liked and what I liked to do. What followed was one of the best sessions I've ever had. She finds out what you are into and really puts that information to good use. Justina is very good at what she does, and really enjoys herself. I definitely won't miss her the next time she comes to town, and might have to consider making that long drive up north!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Marie-7569 creamme69 Denver Yes 6 11/10/14
Review by creamme69 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chanel is amazing! I had a chance to meet this lovely lady and so glad I did. She's beautiful, smart and talented in the bedroom. I will definitely be back for more very soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Falicia mj76 Denver Yes 12 11/10/14
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy and quick setup via P411. Met at a very nice incall in the DTC. Falicia greeted me with a nice hug and kiss. We had a glass of wine while getting to know each other. She is very easy to talk to and the conversation flowed nicely. Started off kissing and caressing each other. She is a very good kisser. Went on to UTF which was great. I really enjoyed the DATY and she seemed to enjoy it as well. Finished with CG and what a great view. We talked for a little bit and Falicia initiated a second round. I don't always pop on the second round but with her it was no problem at all. She is very skilled and sensual. I can't wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya (415) ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 4 11/10/14
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya was visiting from Nor Cal and had a nice Backpage ad with accurate pics. Standard two call system to a nice hotel. She opened the door wearing some nice lingerie and gave a nice hug. I laid down the donation, which she never even looked at and we proceeded to get comfortable. She dove right in with some really good TF. I then flipped her over for some nice light kissing and proceeded down her curvy body to some wonderful DATY where she came hard. Moved onto mish and doggie to an enthusiastic finish. Ended with a nice shower and some great conversation. She was not a clock watcher. She says she'll be back soon. Do yourself a favor and see her, great value for the price.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany_4U hard2please4you Denver Yes 1 11/9/14
Review by hard2please4you (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tiffany is visiting Denver and very UTR, as she can only be found through P411. She defines the term 'Asian spinner' with a petite, well defined frame, long, long, black hair, butter smooth skin, and impeccable hygiene. Tiff starts her sessions AMP style with a personally attended to shower and decent legitimate massage. From there, the activities turn to the intimate and all done with enthusiasm. It is rare to find such a naturally well endowed girl with such a petite frame. This is Tiff's first visit to the city, but hoping it won't be her last.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Moaning Monika-3439 Endgame19 Denver Yes 6 11/9/14
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Terrible experience, one of the worst I've ever had. While she is the girl in the pics that's about the only truthful thing there is about monika. Total 3G, had a friend in the bathroom the whole time but didn't tell me till after things were underway. After the very short session her friend walks out while i'm getting cleaned up and dressed... Add to that the fact that there is no DATY, no MSOG, no DFK or even LFK or pretty much anything else other than a 5 second TF and a short session. I don't know who these other reviewers saw but it sure as hell wasn't this girl. Not a single thing written in any of the other reviews held true for me. *****AVOID AT ALL COSTS***** It's times like this I regret ever getting into the hobby.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenn Star splguy Denver Yes 5 11/9/14
Review by splguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted her and was an easy 2 call setup. She greeted me at the door with a fantastic smile and cute shirt. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kattie digolbick-9261 Fort Collins Yes 1 11/9/14
Review by digolbick-9261 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set was fairly easy. Kattie was very sweet, and put me to ease in a couple of minutes. Was happy to see a great body with near perfect natural breasts. Began with one of the best TF I've ever received...this girl knows what she is doing. I would see her again just for that...but it got better. Cowgirl was fun but doggie was fantastic. Great view and very tight. Easily went over an hour. I will be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver Apollo13 Denver Yes 70 11/7/14
Review by Apollo13 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rylee might be in her 50's, but her sexual age and attitude is barely legal. Upon entering we immediately began kissing as she led me to her bedroom. Hardly any time passed before she was on her knees blowing me sloppily. She has great skill at UTF. Had to stop her before I popped. Bent her over for some DATY/DATO from behind. She writhed and moaned and talked nasty while I ate her fresh-tasting pussy and ass out until I just had to mount up. Cover went on and I did her doggy for the rest of the session till I exploded in the cover. Rylee cleaned me up, kissed me and I was on my way. Rylee is a great time. My only complaint is that she was heavily perfumed. If discretion is a concern for you, or you have a sensitivity to fragrances, you might want to request that she go easy. Other than that, I had a fantastic time with this sexy, mature beauty.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carmel Delight philmore77 Denver No 1 11/7/14
Review by philmore77 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Say this provider on short notice. Setup was through text messaging. Provided did not show up at agreed upon time but I gave her. some additional time to show up. When she first arrived she seem rather suspicious and I put it off as nervousness. Moved to the bedroom to start things and she perked up after reverencing the donation. The clothes came off I started in on DATY. After I felt I was ready to move to UTF things began to fall apart. The provider stated that UTF was not agreed upon and the a cover was needed. I reluctantly agreed and then she didn't even try to give mediocre TF. After I just laid there for a bit, the provider decided to comment on my smell. I took a shower before she arrived so I knew that this was pretty much a ploy and tactic that she was using to get out. She got dressed and left without a word. Over all this provider was terrible and did not provide what was agreed upon. She is obviously only in in town quick pay day then moving on to the next town. You have been warned.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyMorgan Home run hitter Denver Yes 43 11/7/14
Yesenia-4618 Googleybear Denver Yes 139 11/7/14
Review by Googleybear (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Yesenia several times, however it has been a few years since I last spent time with her. She had a new incall location, a nice apartment in Westminster. When I called Yesenia, she asked me how I would like her dressed, I told her to surprise me, and she did, she was in a nice pink panty and bra, which looked great on her. We kissed and hugged after I entered the door, we chatted and she showed me around her new place. She showed me the bedroom and the bathroom and while she was finishing getting ready I jumped in the shower and washed off. I dried off and headed to the bedroom, I laid down on the bed and Yesenia began playing with junior, then had me take off her bra revealing some very nice succulent tits; the panties followed suit. She began licking and sucking on my balls and turned around for some 69. We continued enjoying one another, we did some changing of positions where I could give her some proper daty, which she enjoyed. Once we had given each other oral satisfaction, on came the cover, and on jumped Yesenia, damn she felt good! We enjoyed each other until I popped, she then cleaned me up a bit and offered me another shower. Yesenia is a wonderful awesome woman, and I hope to see her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Natasha-4461 mj76 Denver Yes 20 11/7/14
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Natasha when she was visiting Denver and I hope she visits more. Easy setup through P411. She took the time to read my profile and it really showed. She's a great kisser and excellent UTF. DATY was very good as well. She was very professional and extremely passionate.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez mj76 Denver Yes 85 11/7/14
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy through P411 and met and a nice hotel in DTC. Valentina is very pretty but for me the session was just ok and nothing really special. UTF was kinda average and very quick. DATY was decent. CG was ok and switched to doggie which was good. I put that she is a smoker but it's not cigarettes. I could smell the 420 in the room and on her hands. I'm not really into 420 and don't really care for the smell. One good thing is that I couldn't smell it on her breath when we were kissing so that was good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyMorgan coking Denver Yes 43 11/4/14
Mandi Mason DenverJeff Denver Yes 26 11/4/14
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say. I'm hooked. I've seen her on multiple occasions. Good conversation. Good attitude. Well worth it. She treats you right. Won't go into the details, but I will say everything was wonderful.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: