Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

29201 - 29250 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
CandyXXOO Harleybagger69 Denver Yes 7 10/26/14
Review by Harleybagger69 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Candy a couple of weeks ago and just got around to submitting a review. After her review of my refs we set up a time and location. Had a great time with Candy and I will be back to see this California gal upon her return. Almost everything was on the menu and without getting into to great detail it was quite a GFE for this old guy. Thanks Candy


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
aileenxoxo swellninja Denver Yes 23 10/26/14
Alice Star HappyHour Denver Yes 8 10/26/14
Review by HappyHour (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue. I was met at the door with this delicious deep french kiss and it just kept getting better. UTF so good I couldn't hold back. Lots of DATY, FIV, CG. And lots of DFK. Alice is on my A-list of Kissers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kennedy-4057 chanwon Denver No 4 10/26/14
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sometimes a well written ad is enough to pique my curiosity and sometimes even take a plunge. This was one of those times and unfortunately I got the most awkward and uncomfortable experience in recent memory. Booking was easy enough, even though it was relatively short notice she seemed willing to accommodate... Things were looking good. That's where it ends however. We get past formalities, I get comfortable, well, you know... She's texting and looking at her phone as though I'm not in the room. "Sorry, I go into an argument with someone right as you were on your way." She grabs a cover and proceeds to attempt putting it on me, no touching or attempt at foreplay, while doing this she starts killing whatever trace of mood that had existed by saying "no DATY, I have no idea where your mouth has been and I'm not trying to catch something." Followed by "if you want a round 2 it will be more." At this point any state of arousal had evaporated so I got up, put on my clothes and told her as I left to keep the difference and pay it forward. Maybe just a YMMV but I tend to think it's typical hood rat drama and a means to getting out of doing anything by being awkward and off putting. Maybe subway is hiring.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakota Darling doubleb57 Pueblo Yes 3 10/25/14
Review by doubleb57 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/14
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Everything is just like the ad says. Full figured, down to earth, intelligent and easy to spend time with. Have seen her 3 or 4 times in the last year, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for, 'what you see if what you get', no surprises. Just a sweet young lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yuko-3767 wuzzinme Denver Yes 5 10/25/14
Review by wuzzinme (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen this fine lady on a few occasions but usually do not post reviews. Decided it was time to change that as there are so many fakes in the air. Yuko is a very charming lady that is not only fun to talk to but provides a near GFE experience. She is a willing partner and the only thing I have found to be not on the menu is Greek. She visits Denver often so treat her well. She is a reliable provider we need to see more of.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cameron Thai buffalo soldier Denver Yes 3 10/25/14
Review by buffalo soldier (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cameron is a poised bright beautiful young woman who provides a total GFE experience. My favorite way to begin a meeting is to walk into the room, look into a hot woman's eyes, and we mutually go for extended DFK. After we come up for air we get to the introductions. It rarely occurs (three times in 10 years) but when it does it is magical. That happened with Cameron. She is a slim hot exotic pretty American girl next door (no language issues) with a stunning eyes and smile. Smooth skin and dreamgirl face better than pics. Great DFK and FTF with conversation, dirty talk, and eye contact through out the meeting. Sweet wet responsive DATY that I could do for hours. PSE/MSOG may be on the menu but that wasn't happening on this occasion due, in part, to two rude interuptions by hotel staff during intensive moments. Handled with grace by all parties and it contributed to a spontaneous college GFE experience. Hopefully we will explore PSE/MSOG at future next conferences. No wasted time otherwise (like lame massages to fill up time) and Cameron made me feel like the most interesting man in the world (I have my moments, but I am not a candidate for beer commercials) for the rest of our time with complete attention, engaged conversation, and DFK to the very end. Cameron gives a complete college like GFE with a hot willing coed you have often fantasized about.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Abigail Chaz4u Denver Yes 11 10/24/14
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Abigail is cute, petite and charming. Activities are listed above. Was hoping for more passionate DFK as I'd seen in her other reviews, but maybe it was due to our first visit (or just me)? Will try again and maybe throw in Greek next time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NevaehLove time4fun Denver Yes 7 10/24/14
Review by time4fun (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Naveah is one woman I've wanted to meet and I'm glad the schedule finally worked for us. She is beautiful, has a bubbly, warm personality and although she is strikingly attractive, doesn't take herself too seriously. She loves making out and has a feline, almost aggressive sensuality that made the session a real thrill. Her oral skills are among the best and the sensation of a full french lesson was stupendous. She has such a seductive manner and physique that is was hard to stop embracing her. She is a unique lady and has a refreshing, independent style that makes things really fun. If I were her neighbor I'd be on her doorstep daily.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily 9513 juandoh Denver Yes 1 10/24/14
Review by juandoh (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Emily off her backpage ad and was amazed by her photos. I noticed a second girl on the ad named Monika, I called Emily and within 20min i was standing in front of this perfect petite yet curvy woman with an amazing pair of 36C cup breasts, Emily is a bit on the newer side so Safety was a concern for her. Monika stepped out to play music for us and immediately wanted a duo. The girls were both fun, energetic and absolutely SEXY. Started with TF and then I got to take turn one at a time. Great Threesome with two beautiful girls. Would recommend the duo if you can catch them. She have a Very Young and beautiful body enjoy it when you can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly 719-xxx-8766 tnegad-6740 Pueblo Yes 2 10/24/14
Review by tnegad-6740 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had some time so called for a quick jaunt to visit her. I had seen the previous review, but wanted to check her out for myself. Met at the door by a stunning woman in a towel. Lilly is definitely much better in person. A couple of her pictures make her look bigger than she is. Very girl next door look. Apartment was a bit cluttered, but not to the extent previously mentioned. He took care of business and got ready for the fun. She doesn't give oral, but is willing to receive. Very tasty. After awhile, I wrapped up and boy is she tight. Finished up and headed out soon after. As I mentioned, I ony had time for a quickie. I hope to see her again for an extended amount of time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Missy D Cyclist696 Fort Collins Yes 2 10/24/14
Review by Cyclist696 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I setup with Missy through P411. We had some scheduling problems the first time we tried to get together, but this time went smooth. When I arrived at Missy's in-call I found her to be attractive and intelligent. We talked for awhile and I found her to be funny as well. I'm not a porn writer, so lets just say all the above service were done well with a lot of enthusiasm. I had a great time. I would highly recommend Missy and hope to see her soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Abigail wreckedred Denver Yes 11 10/23/14
Review by wreckedred (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a great girl - professional, articulate, nice, bubbly personality. Setup was easy and incall was a nicer hotel in DTC. She met me in a towel right out of the shower - total hottie. She takes really good care of herself, nice haircut, makeup and nails. Redefined GFE for me and I will be back for sure. She will be on my mind for a very long time! Thanks Abigail.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Akilah Rose century2ride Denver Yes 30 10/23/14
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw that Akilah was visiting Denver again! I so loved her pictures and how she presents herself! I wanted to see her on her last visit in July but it didn't happen because of timing on my part. So I contacted her and all and set up a time. She visits periodically and she could easily become habit forming (so glad she only visits and doesn't live her - could be dangerous). And while she does only TF (you would never know it) and light kissing (get over it - I was OK with it)! I have to say - like other reviewers have said - get pass the little details because she is still FTF and oh so FANTASTIC! She has an awesome body! She met me at the door in a red bra and panties and fishnet stockings. We kissed and she gave me a hug. I opened the champagne and chocolates I brought and we shared and talked. She is very easy to talk to and is a great conversationalist. I have to say - she is very fascinating! But you will have to find out for yourself - as they say to each is own! We moved to the bedroom and shed everything! She is like 5'2 and while we got naked - I sat on the bed and there she was right in front of me. Her breasts right in front of my face and OMG - so suckable. I pulled her toward me and we laid back on the bed - on came the cover and soon we were in 69 and going at it pretty strong - what a delicious treat! We moved into a number of different positions (haven't done that in a while) and she was like on rocket fuel - and sucking the energy out of me! I hated to finish - but what a finish! I couldn't believe how fast the time had gone by and would have love to stay longer and even tried for seconds! This lady is just so different from others I have encountered - and worth every moment of her time. She is intriguing and a firecracker! I can't wait until she visits Denver again - WOW! My new energy drink is Akilah! Enjoy the ride! While she plays it safe - I have to say she is EXTREMELY AWESOME! Cyclist!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina BP Synoches Denver Yes 4 10/23/14
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy and she was available at the last minute for a lunchtime visit. When I reached her hotel room (decent/average hotel in the DTC), I was very pleased with her appearance. Nina's pictures look good but she's really much hotter to behold in person. Greetings were done and kinda on the cold side. Overall, attitude really told me right away that this was going to be a typical 3G. I was right. I can't really complain and the price isn't all that high but 3G really describes it completely with all the usual aspects: self-cleanup, immediately get off the bed and get dressed, etc.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Anna-4071 Tbone357 Denver Yes 27 10/23/14
Review by Tbone357 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Miss Anna was great, easy to see and find, very nice person to be around. UTF was fantastic, moved to diff positions, in front of mirror, ending with UTF and CIM. other reviews are accurate. A really nice lady. treat her nice guys!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Courtney (BP) Mil Man Colorado Springs Yes 1 10/23/14
Review by Mil Man (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her ad on BP and was intrigued, especially by her red / strawberry blonde hair (I'm a sucker for natural redheads). Set up a morning appt, called when I got close, she needed just a few more minutes, then called me back to give me the room # and told me to come in. Took care of business right away, she turned on some music, then we both stripped down. Her body is outstanding, her nipples were erect almost immediately, and she put the cover on with her mouth then stayed down there for a while. She pulled me on top of her where we had a great session of mish. She moaned and acted as if she was truly loving it; it may have been acting I can't always tell, but either way it was very sexy to hear. After we finished round one, she gave me a great back massage, then I went DATY for a while, before round two doggystyle. 45 minutes was all I could muster for energy so I left a little early but extremely satisfied. She was very sweet and nice and definitely seems to like to take care of a man who is nice to her in return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Akilah Rose GianCarlo Denver Yes 30 10/23/14
Review by GianCarlo (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have seen Akilah before and always glad that i get to spend quality time with her. She's a fantastic young spinner with a great tight body. Her TF is outstanding and can't waot ofr her next visit


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby bp Kane Denver Yes 5 10/23/14
Review by Kane (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me start off with I have a new atf! This young woman is absolutely the whole package. The view when I came in was breathtaking.Meet me at the door if the room in a sexy red ensemble that highlighted all her best features and set her eyes on fire. The transaction as expected and not at all awkward. Put on some music and some small talk and some sexy grinding into me, proceeded with lfk, dfk, daty, tf, and mish. At that point I was so into it the pop was inevitable. Finished with some great conversation. As other reviewers have said there is much more on the menu and I will definitely be returning for a taste of each and every one. Definitely a must see. No rush, no fuss, and completely comfortable. I can't wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 33 10/22/14
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yesterday I had an incredible encounter with Tess Taylor. If you're in to hot, blonde, curvy MILFs, you owe it to yourself to visit Tess. Setting up the appointment was easy and done on short notice. She picks up the phone when you call! Very sweet on the phone. Gave her my P411 information and within a few minutes she called back to confirm we were on. Met her at a very nice incall location in Lakewood and was struck by how attractive a woman she is. Blonde hair, green eyes and a smokin' tan body. And she's really nice, too! Bubbly is an apt description. I felt completely at ease with her and incredibly aroused at the same time. Clothes came off and the fun began! DFK, lots of breast worship (large naturals, perfectly shaped, thick, sensitive nipples), DATY (multiple "O"'s), UTF, CG, Mish and first pop. Pillow talk for a little while, then off to round 2 with more breast worship, FIV, HJ, DATY, more muliple "O"'s, and a finish with doggie. Frickin' awesome! As much as I love the variety this hobby offers, Tess is definitely one I need to see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rhonda grumpy Denver Yes 15 10/22/14
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Rhonda yesterday had seen before and at that time she lived up off 120th which was to far away. Anyway was wanting a nice rub and tug so I called when I saw she was running a special. She's closer now set app for an hr and headed there ment at the door with a nice hug and kiss. Went in and talked for awhile put the donation on table she has a nice real massage table and that's where the fun started, room was a little chilly so moved to the bedroom. She continued the massage there little play with the boys then started UTF wile on my stomach definitely different. After awhile she asked if I wanted to turn over I mean HELL YES and she continued. Took a short break and finished with FS. Would I see her again o yea Thanks Rhonda see you soon. When I left I put a 40 tipon the table m


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola-7103 lifeisfun Colorado Springs Yes 3 10/22/14
Review by lifeisfun (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lola is fun to be with. She is gorgeous! She made me feel comfortable and welcome. Nice incall location. She is a great provider and I will most surely visit again! She is not full service but I knew that going in so no expectations.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne coolhand luke Denver Yes 57 10/22/14
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just can't seem to stay away from her. I have seen her more than a few times and things just seem to get better. She never seems to be tired of seeing me or seems to be going through the motions. She really is the GFE that she advertises. She is one of the few ladies that can ever make me have MSOG so quickly. Needless to say I will be seeing her again. Has a small but nice place in the DTC area, very clean and decorated nicely. Easy to get to off hwy and close by. If you want that kind of lady I can do nothing but recommend her extremely highly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaneJones GianCarlo Boulder Yes 50 10/22/14
Cristal Geyser Pepe Le Pew Denver Yes 54 10/22/14
Review by Pepe Le Pew (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was a snap; I saw her post that she was available, I made the call left a message and she called me right back. Within 30 mins. I was on my way to her location. Plenty of parking spaces and a quiet location. Made another call that I had arrived, and she gave me the room number. When I walked in it was down to business right away when she reviled her lovely large breasts to me. I usually like it little ice breaking at first, but her being talkative with spunky attitude got me over that hump. Her UTF was rapid in motion and deep at times; I could have shot my Mojo right then, in the first few minutes of meeting her. I just loved getting my hands and mouth all over her boobs, a handful and a mouthful at that. Doggie was the second time I all most lost it and had to switch to another position. I wish I was the type for multi shots, but I’m just one big blast and done. So I finished with her UTF which I enjoyed so much and I knew it would bring to the point of no return. So I wanted to finish with her UTF which I enjoyed so much and I knew it would bring to the point of no return. Then the hand job she gave me got me to a leg shaking orgasm And I made a mess all over myself laying there. A wet warm wash cloth to the rescue. Apart from the outstanding full service I received. I just want to reiterate her great attitude, willingness to please and she came across being like a girl friend I would have known. Thank you, crystal and like I said I don’t do this kinda thing that often, so it will be awhile before I see you again for round 2. I’ll try not to be so shy next time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron bigbear222 Colorado Springs Yes 14 10/22/14
Review by bigbear222 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was sweet, session was short and sweet. Did everything I asked, spent some time talking. Sightly rushed but not bad. Nice looking.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cameron Thai century2ride Denver Yes 3 10/22/14
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG - WHAT A SESSION! I have been out of action for awhile - BUT saw that Madison was in town and since we had met before - I contacted her! She was doing a duo with Cameron (who is new but you would never know it - she is extremely HOT and very much into making sure you are enjoying yourself) and Madison asked what I thought- that was an easy YES! That works for me (I seem to melt easily with whatever a lady wants)! So I arrived and met with the two of them - brought a bottle of red wine (wish I had brought two) and some chocolates. I was met at the door with two lovely (did I say extremely lovely and very HOT) ladies in bra and panties! We kissed and kissed and kissed - damn - that was hot! Already the blood was flowing! Cameron took my jacket and then asked if she could take my pants and shirt as well! I said OK - but the bras have to come off - so we were soon all in underwear! We talked, kissed. talked some more and kissed some more, drank some wine and then moved to the bedroom! I have to say that what followed was mind-blowing with different positions - and sucking and DATY (how beautiful and tasty Cameron was) - and damn - and what else could I say!(think about two lovely ladies all over you in so many different positions and you are wondering what should I be doing as they shower themselves all over you)! I was thinking WTF! Finish with round one easily - but Madison has that effect on me - what an explosion! Talked about round two and three - and with the two of them that would be super Fantastic - but damn - I need to book two hours for this to happen! I got to say - I know Cameron alone would be hot (as were my previous sessions with Madison) and while each alone are HOT!!! But TWO of together is DYNAMITE!! Think about it! If you haven't done a duo in a while - this is ONE DUO NOT TO MISS! They are only in town for a short visit - but already thinking about the next session! Thank you Cameron and Madison - you are simply AWESOME!!! Guys - these are two awesome ladies not to be miss whenever they are in town! Enjoy the Ride - and cycle on! Cyclist


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy BP-4664 mtnman2000 Denver Yes 1 10/21/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another reviewer posted a so-so review but her pictures and story intrigued me. Chrissy is an UTR type provider. This isn't her full time gig and will probably stop doing this soon. We started off with some UTF (she wanted to do TF but I convinced her not too) and she is excellent at it. Very sensual, deep throat type, lots of tongue. However, her stamina lasted about 5 minutes and then it went to missionary where I popped in 10. She is not MSOG, nor CIM. She is friendly and so it's not 3G but it's close. Chrissy could be thin but has a small gut. She has a new phone 720-485-4178. I didn't pay very much and got about what I paid for. If your going to consider her, choose the 30 min type is my recommendation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elizabeth Layne LuvIQ-9250 Denver Yes 1 10/21/14
Review by LuvIQ-9250 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As with anyone I am sure it is YMMV.. But for me she was awesome! She came prepared for everything and was able to accommodate me where many have failed! I look forward to seeing her every time I am in town! Great friendly personality, awesome perfect REAL big tits... very responsible nipples and TALL. Love that since I am 6'1. It was like we were old friends... would love to keep he to myself but she deserves the credit for being so amazing! I will DEFINITELY see her many more times in the future.. say, every visit to vegas I get!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver mtnman2000 Denver Yes 70 10/21/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nice little honey Rylee is. She took very good care of me. Excellent oral skills. The lady loves to please and made sure I had a great time. Her place is inside a gated area with covered parking. She does not swallow but I loved every bit of it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
caligirlali-4128 Adventurous1 Colorado Springs Yes 6 10/21/14
Review by Adventurous1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Gentleman, this is one of the rare jewels that you should take the time to contact. Ali is the genuine deal. She has an upbeat and positive attitude, is attractive, great to chill with. I've seen Ali on a few occasions, and each time it has been a positive experience. She has a great physique and all activities have been performed with a high level of enthusiasm. I won't go into details, but I recommend you see Ali, you wont be disappointed. Please treat her well gents!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond and Michelle mtnman2000 Denver Yes 15 10/21/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Diamond, aka Julie and my impression isn't as stellar as the other reviews. Diamond is amazing in short doses on UTF but what drives it down for me is the frequent stopping she had. She didn't have the stamina that some other women have to merit the fantastic UTF that I heard about. She was good for about 5 minutes and then it was not so much. Her attitude is also so-so. She reminds me of a streetwalker that moved up to the BP escort scene. Not very sexy, not very entertaining or friendly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby bp Latinhavok36 Denver Yes 5 10/21/14
Review by Latinhavok36 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: ok, so i love petite women so she was definitely on the radar. easy texting set up, no big deal, the usual stuff. Once at the room, i was enamored, she's gorgeous, couldn't take my eyes off her or her body. Sat on the bed brought her naked body close, started to kiss, and away we went. Some CG to ACG which is amazing, then it was my turn to do some work. super FTF, very tight in both areas, took all i had to make it last. Great girl, very bubbly, and sweet, but as always YMMV. treat her well, she's a gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet toscani Denver Yes 80 10/21/14
Review by toscani (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off, Violet's in-call is immaculate and classy. Violet. I mean, Sensual Violet. The sensual part was SO erotic. I want to be succinct about this woman. She is impeccably groomed. She is model beautiful. I mean a classic and rare beauty. She has some of the most mesmerizing and piercing aqua-blue eyes that I’ve ever seen. She is tall with very long and beautiful legs. She has a smile that you have to witness for yourself. I had an experience with Violet that is indescribable. It was surreal, ending with a violent shaking intensity that left me motionless for a minute. Yes, that would be the best description that I can come up with. You must experience this young woman for yourself… to understand. Treat her right… she is definitely special. I cannot wait to see her again. Thank you Violet... thank you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cameron Thai ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 3 10/21/14
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cameron Thai is a newcomer to Denver and she plans on visiting regularly. She's an extremely exotic, passionate, and sensous lady with eyes that will make you melt. I have finally found my ATF, in this young spinner with a great body, smile, and the best of the best French lessons (UTF). Also I could not get enough of her DFK and enjoyed it till the very end of our visit. I have already scheduled my next visit with her before she leaves at the end of the week. I can't wait for my next visit so I can be with her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne Tgitgi65 Denver Yes 57 10/20/14
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Brooklynne today. Setup was easy via p411, her pictures / description were accurate, and her attitude was excellent. She's got a really kind personality and made sure that I had a good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye engineer Denver Yes 150 10/20/14
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw that she was having a special so I jumped at the chance to see this top-shelf woman at an affordable rate. Setup was so easy via text, which I highly appreciate. Typical two-call system, text when you arrive and she gives you the number of her nice apartment. I went upstairs, highly anticipating this hottie... ...and wasn't disappointed! She wasn't dressed up, but that was because of my short-notice request and she made it clear she would be in work out clothes...and man, she makes em' look GOOD. She could barely keep her curves contained under her tight work out clothes! I laid down and was treated to some spectacular French/Russian. Her Russian technique was out of this world. We seemed to have really good chemistry, and the DATY showed it. She moaned, closed her eyes, and a few minutes later she came...hard. Then she climbed on and rode me till completion. I had 10 other positions in mind but with her amazing visuals and incredible skills, this guy was done far to quick. Im saving my money and day dreaming of my next encounter with her already.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaneJones GentleJim Boulder Yes 50 10/20/14
Review by GentleJim (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jane is a sweet, fun, and an entertaining lady that has all the assets (and uses then extremely well) and is very intelligent. We actually had a nice conversation after the activities. She treated me special from the moment I looked into her smiling eyes at the door. I have had 15+ years experience in the hobby, and she is one of the best I have ever seen. She was very much into everything, she even had the skills to take me to a 2nd and 3rd shot, and her CIM skills were the best. Your milage may vary, I say that because she is sensitive and beautiful and deserving of respect. Just how I approach things and it pays dividends. I have now seen Jane two times, she is fantastic at what she does and there is nothing I would change about her!! Yes, I had to drive to Boulder, but oh it was so worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Madyson LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 8 10/20/14
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was really fun to talk to and made me feel very at ease. Further I'm not usually that much of a blonde guy but she is simply stunning. I hope she visits north denver often so I get to see her more! She had enthusiasm in everything she did, super easy to work with, and seemed to really enjoy our time together (a big turn on for me). She came across as perfect girlfriend material to me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 Dr Lick Louisville Yes 15 10/20/14
Review by Dr Lick (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After searching most of the day and seeing that most of the ladies I WANTED to see were down in the DTC.. I was elated that Brennyn had switched Saturday Night to Lousiville! I have been stalking her lovely pictures for a while and was elated when she said we could meet that night! As I pulled in to the parking lot she was standing outside in this hot dress! My pants and tongue were instantly hard. We started on the couch talking and cuddling. Soon we moved to the bed where she gave me incredible UTF, perhaps the best ever that I have ever receieved! It was my duty to repay and MY God, her Nectar was as sweet as a Kiwi. If not for her vocal screams waking up the place I would of held off penetration and sucked her incredible nipples and sucked pussy juice all session long. She begged me to enter and damn! After a round of doggie and rolling her over and cumming together, I went down for more of that sweet kiwi juice! I highly recommend and will be back to suck that juice all session long!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shane Blackwell Batterypie471 Denver Yes 1 10/20/14
Review by Batterypie471 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I usually just lurk I don't "kiss" and tell but this was def a new experience, had to wrte about it. I'm straight but ASP is trans ftm, meaning looks and sounds just like a dude but the goods are female. Very goo looking. We went out for a drink first, talked to him just like anyone, like a buddy or whatever, played it cool and didn't come off weird to the other guys. Dressed well, good to talk to. Very knowledgable. Went up to the room, clothes came off. Mutual touching. Went down on me, let me get behind, tried a few different poitions and made it last. Came inside, Paid for extra 30, came again on chest after some play. Strange but cool to watch myself be inside a man like I would with a lady. Spent rest of the time talking, no rush, very relxaed. Actually learned alot. This is not your typical time but was very good in its own right, Had to say somthin, would love to help him out. I'll be doing this again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber McCarthy funtimes50 Denver Yes 1 10/20/14
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, I guess it had to happen. Usually, I answer a body rub ad on BP and the girl doesn't want to actually give a body rub. Not this time. I have no doubt this girl was up for anything I wanted, from FS to using the trapeze. Amber's attitude is fun and playful. I think she is very new to this, and it was fun when I first touched her, she flushed and then quickly got wet. Not sure if it was me or the situation (probably the later) A good time was had by all, but her normal fee, per her website is , and at that rate, for what I enjoy, this is not the service for me. Her webpage requires you to email her which I did asking about a 1 hour trial introduction deal for (which was agreed to.) Amber works with an agency of some kind because she was upset when I only laid out , instead of and had to call (Gina) to verify the situation. After we got the finances worked out.. Amber has an athletic body, with strong full implants, that you could never mistake for natural breasts. YMMV.. be sure to check out the websites I referenced. After all the part 1, part 2, described on the website, I sure was surprised by only getting the pink part, if you know what I mean. The body rub stuff was definitively a cover with this girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez dj278 Denver Yes 85 10/19/14
Review by dj278 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Valentina had been on my mind for a while and so I decided to pay a visit. Her bold ads on P411 really crack me up. Screening was quick and easy via P411 and we met up in the DTC. Others have written about how pretty she is but I was still not prepared for her beauty. This woman just looks healthy as can be. Soft smooth silky skin and an angelic face, big natural boobs, with a body you just want to get wrapped up in. I had seen 2 movies recently with a young Salma Hayek and she came to mind when I first saw Valentina, although Valentina is prettier IMHO. She seems to me to be a quiet sweet type of person, with a naughty side. ;) Introductions, a transaction, hand washing, then off came our clothes. She was very understanding and accommodating of what I wanted. I'm not gonna go into details, but let's just say that I was a happy camper. Gracias, Ms. Sanchez!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
bella (25/sante fe- ish) bow-tie guy Denver No 1 10/19/14
Review by bow-tie guy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Half hearted lotion application, followed by a quick tug.... Tried to switch into different activities, promptly shut down.... Could have been a good time... but the yl's attitude was not as described in the ad....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RUSSIAN BLONDE MODEL sy Denver No 1 10/19/14
Review by sy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted her by text (her preferred method) and received a reply saying she could see me right way. I sent her my address & she texted me back but never showed up and did not respond to any more of my texts. I noticed that she had several ads on BP, each with a different price point. I had contacted someone a few months ago with a very similar ad and had the best time ever. This, though, was a complete bust.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Bit Banger Denver Yes 93 10/19/14
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yes, this report is for another long adventure with Jez. Since this was our second extended adventure, we knew each other’s habits and were able to fall back into our respective routines. This trip was for slightly over a month, covering a dozen states and thousands of miles with both the truck and motorbike. Many of the destinations were new to Jez, which frankly gave me a bit of a thrill (You should see her frolic in the Atlantic surf). Some were new to me, which is the whole point of travel. It’s just so much better when you can share these adventures. We even managed to engage in some family time with visits to portions of both our families. This type of adventure is not for the horn dogs in the crowd. It’s not about wall-to-wall sex. In fact there was a period when we both had colds and sex was the last thing on our minds when we hit the sack. But it was still good to cuddle up, to take care of someone, to be taken care of by someone. As before, the rates/donation entries indicate “not specified”. Compensation was negotiated along the lines of our previous agreement – something we both agreed was fair. Will I repeat/recommend the experience? Yes. Jez is a good companion and fun to “play house with”. ----- A few generic items about this type of date that readers should know before engaging someone. Why engage an escort for this type of travel? There’s a two part answer: 1) For part of the answer that I’ll invoke the famous Ravenous Randi who said, “We pay them to leave when the date is over.” At the end of the trip we each retreat to our homes, still friends but without our lives being intertwined. With a civilian there would be expectations of continued intimate contact. 2) Escorts are more likely to have independent schedules which will accommodate the extended absence from home. Yet even among escorts, finding someone who can take off for more than a week at a time can be a challenge. This type of travel can be wearing. You’re practically in each other’s pockets most of the time. Therefore it is important to provide some alone time for each of you. For me it is often a book, cigar, & scotch in the evening. For one of my companions we tried to find a campground with a pool. For another it was brisk walks around the campground as part of her fitness program. We would also enter an attraction and say, “Meet me here at {time}.” Then go off and do our own exploration of the venue, sharing notes later. I have also found it constructive to request (demand?) input from my companions on the trip agenda. Their interests in attractions may be slightly different from your own; you may find some delightful surprises in their suggestions. And finally, see my remarks above about horn dogs. This experience is truly about companionship, not sex. If you feel otherwise, you’re likely to be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 21 10/19/14
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My third rendezvous with Ms. Lomasi. Her incall should be the prototype for all escorts: clean, decent neighborhood, and in 3 visits, I didn't see another soul in the parking lot. We talked a bit before getting down to business. Beautiful face and perfect skin, statuesque, and a woman you'd like to know better outside the escorting field. Our talks reveal she's a very interesting lady. Did I mention the perfect ass?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters bytor2112 Denver Yes 39 10/19/14
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I seen Sabrina for close to 10 years and she never disappoints great mouth skills and very sensual. set up with her is always easy. also Sabrina is still active she hasn't post on escort board in a while but doesn't mean she gone! she still willing to play her profile on p411


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ginger Spa - Lili fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 2 10/19/14
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My fourth visit to Ginger Spa. For a good, thorough massage with attention to the boys, I can recommend. She doesn't speak a word of English, but has an excellent attitude and gives a good theraputic massage. No "exposure" on her part, but I left feeling like a limp, well-kneaded noodle. I don't bother calling ahead, since the language barrier presented too much of a challenge, so I drop by before noon and she's usually free.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jade-7435 shopguy Denver Yes 3 10/19/14
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found Jade's ad on Back page Rockies. I was interested in trying someone new, so I decided I would make the 250 mile round trip drive. Beautiful fall day to enjoy, what the hell. Setup took some time but Jade worked to see it through. I was greeted at the door by a tiny southern sweetheart with a spinner body type. Just what I needed. We took some time to get acquainted and when the clothes came off it was a wild ride. She told me she was going to do some incredible things to me...Started with UTF and this little girl can take all of it. I was afraid I was going to lose it so I asked if I could return the favor. Fresh and tasty daty & dato. Jade is very vocal and encouraged me with dirty talk. We completed O number one for her and I suited up. She preferred doggie and I obliged, I wanted to keep her O's going. She positioned on the edge of the bed and I stood to deliver her next O. Very vocal and encouraging here too. I got caught up in the excitement and I joined her in a mutual orgasm. Very nice lady, I will see her again. The drive is worth it! YMMV


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: