|
Barbi
|
|
Menace |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
1/18/18 |
Review by
Menace
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Saw Barbi at nice hotel. The BBBJ was amazing which led to a wonderful CIM. Then she laid back for some great tasting DATY. After that the cover came on and we had some good doggie before she lick my balls for the end of round two. Had a great time recommend her for sure.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily-1430
|
|
Zman76 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
23
|
1/18/18 |
Review by
Zman76
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emily is a beautiful lady. I have seen her on many occasions and she never lets you down in her quality of services and always makes sure it about you. She will talk and visits with you to ease your anxiety. Emily engages with much enthusiasm in seeing that you are the center of her care. As she puts it in “ I can tell you need of some TLC”. And she excels at that. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded. She is always on my “see again” list when she is in the area
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
trap_star |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
1/18/18 |
Seen on 1/14/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Highly recommend. Not only is she beautiful but she is smart, funny and fun to talk to. She is a MUST see.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RileyMynx
|
|
Jlove |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
1/18/18 |
Review by
Jlove
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely a great time. Highly recommend. She is beautiful and adventurous!!
Age: 19 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Laila Cruz
|
|
987654guy |
Cincinnati |
Yes |
2
|
1/18/18 |
Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: CincinnatiIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy setup with email and text. Met her and she was amazing and her photos don't do her justice. We hat a very hot session where she left me with weak knees and head spinning. This young lady is way more talented than her age would indicate. I will definitely see her again and again.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Zeetac |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
1/18/18 |
Review by
Zeetac
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've heard a lot of people say that her pictures are dated and old but I couldn't tell much of a difference at all! She was absolutely incredible and super friendly. She had to change dates the first time but then I had to change on her and she was super helpful in working around schedule issues and not to mention absolutely gorgeous!!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexxyVeronica69
|
|
SCRD |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
1/18/18 |
Review by
SCRD
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This lady is the epitome of the girl you wish you dated in high school or college. She is beautiful, sweet, flirty and alluring. I spent an hour with her and wish I was staying longer to see her again.
If you see her, treat her with your highest respect and kindness.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rockin Colorado
|
|
jonnyboy2112 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
1/18/18 |
Seen on 1/13/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It’s been a long while since I’ve seen her maybe like 2yrs she disappeared for a while! I contacted her and told her who I was and she contact me immediately we set a time and I meet her at her location on the south side of Denver nice location once the door opened we hit the ground running with kissing and all kinds of fun stuff she looked amazing her body was smoking! After the fun we caught up on old times can’t wait to see her again
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Iusedtoloveher |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
1/17/18 |
Seen on 1/14/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: For various reasons I do not make a practice out of seeing unreviewed providers, but I was initially drawn to Savanna because she is a nearly dead ringer for my high-school girlfriend. Call me sentimental. Anyway, I initiated text contact and she very quickly responded in a courteous and friendly manner. I started to feel more comfortable when I learned her incall is DTC area. So we set a time. I ran late and she was totally cool with that. I began to feel even more comfortable when she revealed her in call to be a four star accommodation. I have been to this location before on business and I know it is totally safe. At that point I knew it was on. I was greeted at the door with a beautiful smile and hug. I was kind of expecting a saucy Vixen but she is much more of the Girl Next Door type. Very pretty girl. Very friendly, positive and easy to talk to. She has a perceptiveness and world view well beyond her young age. I like to get to know someone a little bit and not just commence with the the ultimate business at hand. When we did get to that point she was very accommodating and asked me very openly what I wanted and needed. It all felt very natural and relaxed. She is confident and comfortable in her own skin. I'm not good at describing actual details so I won't go there. But I was well satisfied and she made sure of it. She is responsive, enthusiastic and left me with a smile. A friendly, cool and down-to-earth girl that will rock your world.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas
|
|
SexMagician |
Denver |
No Show |
61
|
1/17/18 |
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I really hate to leave a negative review, but I have no choice. I have driven almost an hour one way, so I lost almost 3 hours total on her when I could have seen another provider. I saw her once before a few years ago and I really enjoyed the session. She was wild and uninhibited, something that I'd expect from a provider that enjoys her hobby/profession. She was running a special, so I decided to take advantage of this and see her again hoping to repeat that first experience. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to happen.
I spoke to her on the phone first and set up the appointment time. I asked her to text me her in-call address. That wasn't coming for a long time, so I sent a text to remind her. Finally that comes with an explanation that she forgot to press the send button. Hmm. That should have been a warning sign.
When I arrived at the hotel I sent another text announcing my arrival. For a long time there was no response. So I tried to call her. Also no response. I wasn't concerned too much initially as the first session with her a few years ago also started with a big delay. I'd say 30 minutes or so.
So, 10 minutes after the appointment start time I got a message that she needed 3 more minutes to be ready. I was OK with that. Then another text that there were no clean towels in case I needed to shower. I replied that I didn't need to shower. Then she called me and I answered, but I couldn't hear her. Then another text asking me if I was affiliated with LE. I replied "nope" and that was the last time I heard from her. She did not respond to several of my messages that I sent later asking her what was going on, nor answered her phone. So 40 minutes past the appointment start time I headed back home.
Given she has so many no shows I shouldn't be surprised and I think that they are not random things.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ravyn Ryder
|
|
ryan1080 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
1/17/18 |
Review by
ryan1080
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I saw all the awesome reviews on here about Ravyn and had to schedule something with her. Boy, I glad I did. She is really easy to get along with and sexy! Cozy nice studio. Ravyn surprised me how amazing a massage can be. Couldn't recommend more highly.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Blackthorn |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
1/17/18 |
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Devon's ad caught my eye and after reading her reviews I decided to give her a try. Screening was easy through text and after setting an appointment I was on my way. Her picture don't show all but trust me she is a hottie!
Her menu is very open and she is responsive and energetic!
She's fun to talk to also and I felt like a king even if it was just for a little while! Go see her. You will not be disappointed. I will repeat for sure!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsLucky
1
|
|
sensualrhino |
Boulder |
Yes |
10
|
1/17/18 |
Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'd seen Ms. Lucky's ads for a while and finally decided to contact her. After a light screening (she is very discreet and respects your personal life and privacy) I found her incall location easily and in a nice area in North Boulder. I was met at the door by a gorgeous and elegant woman who was down-to-earth with a charm and relaxed conversation that put me at ease.
After getting to know each other a bit she led me to her massage studio which was warmly lit with incense gently wafting - warm and inviting. The massage was amazing, deep, and intense. There was a lot of contact, sensual pauses, teases. Glides, strokes, holds... it was intuitive and freestyle - she just lets go and responds to your body and fine-tunes the session to your aches, tight areas, and most of all your feedback. Unrushed, she caresses every inch of you with her toned and immaculate body, incorporating nuru, pressure points, breathing... It was an amazing and blissful experience for mind, body, and soul. The flip was wonderful and after watching her gently brush against me I was quickly in heaven.
Afterward we chatted and talked like we were old friends. She genuinely cares about your wellbeing; the connection we made was instant and we quickly lost track of time.
Gentlemen, she has some rules about touching, and although the massage is given topless, her bottoms stay on the whole session (remember first and foremost that this is a massage - and a very sophisticated one at that). It was a perfect time and to I can still remember every aspect of the very dreamlike session.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Beachbum21 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
1/16/18 |
Seen on 1/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Misa makes you feel comfortable from the start, She’s a beautiful woman even better than her pics. Definitely my all time favorite!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
tallman0309 |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
1/16/18 |
Seen on 1/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mandy is a great woman. She has a nice tight ass, nice tits, well toned body, wears sexy lingerie,has a sexy smile. Had great conversation.used up my time because of me chatting. Did some kissing and time was up. Returned the next night for some great fun.all activities above were performed. Her in call is easy to find and cozy. Thank you Mandy. Will see her again
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 31DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ariah Fae
|
|
DarkWriter |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
1/16/18 |
Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What's up, folks! This review has been a long time coming! I'm super new to this hobby, and Ariah was my first choice, and boy oh boy did I choose correctly! This is my second time seeing Ariah and they are incredibly accommodating with one's schedule. My calendar can get nutty sometimes and I'm happy that Ariah accommodated with me accordingly! I was very nervous at first, but Ariah quickly changed that--not only with a calm demeanour, but also a calming incall location. I don't want to give TOO much away, but I really enjoyed myself with Ariah! If you're new to the hobby and are mildly curious about BDSM then I'd totally say Ariah ought to be your first! :)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
Bobdee2424 |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
1/16/18 |
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally saw Aubrey and so glad I did not only is she sweet she is gorgeous better then her pictures. Nice upscale hotel and once in the room we started with her rubbing my guy as I was undressing her. On to the bed for some DATY which was nice and sweet. Then on to some BBBJ while she was giving an excellent one I was squeezing her ass and slide a finger in her. I had to stop her before I blew, she gives a very very good BJ. Then on whet the cover and she rode the shit out of me and what a view of those tits bouncing. Then on to mish with some fk and titty sucking. I then threw her legs over my shoulders and really went to town. Then back to regular mish where I finally blew in the cover. After some more chit chat I went back for seconds with some DATY. She had beautiful moans and was grabbing my head. Thank you Aubrey I will see you again I keep thinking about our time and this big beautiful eyes staring at me.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madeline Tze-BANNED
|
|
MattAzn |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
1/16/18 |
Review by
MattAzn
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incall in Denver at a decent hotel. Great conversationalist. Was hoping for a more GFE session but it's w/e... Her breasts are large and beautiful. Ass is nice and firm. Good time.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cayla Cabela
|
|
Grc52 |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
1/16/18 |
Review by
Grc52
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW what a MILF!!! I made arranged to meet Cayla the day before and tried one other provider, BUT Cayla answered me back first, so I went with her.
She was a delightful GFE, we hugged and kissed at the door like we were past lovers, then went to her couch to talk and cuddle some more. She had a very nice place and neighborhood to meet at. I had to excuse myself to take a quick shower after working all day and get ready for some afternoon delight.
I came out of the shower and laid on the bed while Cayla got on top of me with her very slim and sexy body and started rubbing me then took my freshly showered manhood in her mouth. We went through several positions before she laid on her back and I proceeded in the missionary position there until I could not hold out any longer in her tight love box where I exploded. Afterwards I wanted to make sure she was pleasured as well, so I went down on her between her legs to give her the last shivering and shacking orgasm.
We both got dressed and again kissed and hugged, then said our good byes. I would like to see her again.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
stephen1 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
1/16/18 |
Review by
stephen1
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A real joy to converse with. We shared some wine to relax the nerves a bit and to help set the mood. A real pleaser. Beautiful face and body. Would definitely recommend you to check her out.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
Kralmma |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
1/16/18 |
Review by
Kralmma
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: On My recent visit to Denver from CA, I was lucky enough to meet this wonderful lady. She was very easy to connect with even via back and forth messaging. When we finally met, she was timely, pleasant and beautiful. When she took her clothes off, I could not believe how shapely and sexy she was. From the very first moment she gave the feeling that this was a special connection. It was like I got together with someone I had known for a long time and missed and suddenly we got together. She was genuine, friendly, passionate and sexy. I had to get squirting off my bucket list and I could not find anyone better than her. Waterworks to the extreme indeed. We started in the bathroom, eventually carried the activities to the bedroom. She had a special way of touching me and running her fingers all over me which was very sensual and awakening. She got on top of me at one point subsequent to an excellent HJ and BBBJ and started riding me combined with major squirting. Out of this World experience. Her kisses are very sincere and genuine and deep and sexy. We finally finished in mish while she was laying down on the bed and I was standing and going at it for a while. Seeing her sexy legs and feet up in the air, her feet and toes curled like ballerina as I continued to enjoy her tightness and warmness was an absolute pleasure in its purest form. The climax was the ultimate of its kind. We spend a lot of time cuddling and talking and made a very special connection. Even though this was an hour session, when all said it done she was there almost 3 hours. People say "she is not a clock watcher" about good providers, that description is not sufficiently able to describe her. She is well beyond generous than that. I really felt she made this encounter a very special one for me. She is a gem.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
SCRD |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
1/16/18 |
Review by
SCRD
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I can mark “have sex with a 10” off of my bucket list now. Very easy setup with Mia via TOB. She is an adorable, tiny lady who is beautiful inside and outside. Super easy to talk to and you feel like you’ve know her for years. She made me feel special and provides a true GFE. I believe that topping my time with Mia will be impossible.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna_James
|
|
macrodeco |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
1/16/18 |
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of my normal providers called in sick, so I decided to give Jenna a try. I thought I might be "settling" for her, but I was totally wrong. No settling involved, she's a hottie. Did setup through P411; she asked me to confirm one hour before to get the location information, and text on arrival for room number. When I arrived she was super friendly, chatting me up for a while before we got started. Sometimes I get nervous when a provider is too chatty, that she is trying to waste time so that the "service" time is shorter, but I don't think that was the deal, because she wasn't really watching the clock. I think she's just a genuinely nice and friendly person. Southern charm and a big smile.
I gave her a massage for a little while to get warmed up, and man does she have a nice body. Her skin is so smooth it's like rubbing your hands on silk. If you like a girl with a nice "booty" she is right on. Not fat in any way, but just a perfect round ass. Perky natural boobs and a great face. She is actually a lot hotter than the pictures in my opinion. So, I was pleasantly surprised, which is always nice.
Just so you know, if GFE and BB is super important to you, she isn't the girl for you. Activities were performed with a cover, but it was not a problem as far as I'm concerned. She was really sensual and sexy. Definitely hope she makes Colorado a part of her normal rotation, because I'll sign up for her again any time.
Yay Jenna!! Thanks girl!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexa-4988
|
|
ChillOne21 |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
1/16/18 |
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first found Alexa on BP a few months ago and have since seen her a few times during her regular visits to the 303. She’s a friendly and gorgeous young lady that looks exactly like her pics if not even better. In my experience she takes more of a 3G approach and BBJ is an additional consideration. If that suits you then have confidence in WYSIWYG. I’ll continue to welcome her whenever she lets me know she’s visiting.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeAnne Moira
|
|
Nuggets |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
1/16/18 |
Review by
Nuggets
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just a really cool Girl , Just Chill Great attitude Did I say great attitude ? Just a non-rushed session totally clicked lots of sound, fun and more fun if you want a laid back chill experience than this girl is for you, great breast sexy ass and just a smile and good conversation.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
Candyman47-5856 |
Denver |
Yes |
96
|
1/16/18 |
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My fantasy review.
WOW...WOW....WOW
She is an extremely attractive young lady. She was staying at an upscale property and as I entered I was met by this beauty. She was wearing a fishnet top that exposed her beautiful breasts. Wow what a body! Her skin so soft and smooth! Even more beautiful in person.
After a quick embrace, some LFK and then we chatted for a few minutes with continued mutual touch as we talked. Moved into DFK and decided to get fully undressed now. Starting with a BBBJ, then moved into DATY that she fully gave the IOP and enjoyment with an O. On with the cover and we started in MISH with a variety of soft and slow with another O. She seemed to genuinely enjoy and her hip gyrations were awesome. We moved to doggy and it was glorious. Our movements worked so well together I finished in this position. Talked a bit more but I’m typically a one and done guy anymore.
She is beautiful, has an incredible soft smooth body and a delight to be around. I’ll definitely see again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Slackoff |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
Slackoff
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Savanna at a nice incall in DTC. Met at the door with a hug, this girl is nice and thick in right places. Her pictures on the site are a little dated but accurate enough.
She was really passionate and we went right into kissing and TF, then CFS. I had a great time with her, just given how much she was into the session and how passionate she was towards it. There was mutual attraction going on too which helped haha. But yes excellent time, will look forward to seeing her again!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
yogialexa
|
|
b.yung |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
b.yung
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexa has a magical energy - she is very pretty with an incredible attitude and fun, sweet, sexy personality, perfect natural body, sweet voice, I was fortunate enough to have her for a while. She's one of a kind !
Alexa won't let you down.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
Slackoff |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
Slackoff
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is a long overdue review as I have seen Aubrey a couple of times. She is a total sweetheart, and has the best body ever I swear. Everyone on these review websites says things like "she looked better in person" and most of the time it's BS...however, Aubrey really does look more amazing than her pictures in person. Way hot body, so cute.
Anyways, she met me with a warm intro, we kissed, and then went into the UTF and mish, 2 times around. She gives excellent UTF, by the way. I love mish with her because she looks so hot from the front!!
Thanks Aubrey!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
zarinna
|
|
dantes |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been wanting to schedule with this ASP for awhile.
I have seen Zarinna's ads on BackPage in the past.
I saw her start posting on TOB recently.
Unfortunately, I'm not generally a TOFTT guy; so with no reviews I have been reluctant to schedule.
I finally worked up the nerve to take a chance this week and I was rewarded in spades!!!
Zarinna is drop dead gorgeous! She has an amazing set of MM's that were utilized in our session. But even more important to me is her long beautiful legs that go all the way up to an ass that is 'to die for'!
I hate using terms like ATF and best ever. However, I have been very lucky recently and I have met some amazing women!
Zarinna is hands down my ATF FBSM provider!
She was fun to talk to, the massage was great and the ending was epic!!!
I will without a doubt be repeating soon and regularly!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Matchless Susan
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
4
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw that Matchless Beauties has a lady visiting Colorado Springs, it is rare that the traveling ladies find their way this far south. I've had my eye on Matchless for a while and could not pass up the opportunity. I email them at 9:30 in the morning with screening information. They responded with some questions. I confirmed that they had spoken directly to one of my references. After some back and forth, I was verified 3 hours after sending the original email. I schedule the appointment for 30 minutes later. Nice incall hotel on the south end of town. I had to email them when I arrived and received the room number after a few minutes. Susan was very nice. She is from Hungary, not Germany, but language barrier was not as issue. She speaks very good English. She was eager to please, and has an amazing tight, firm body with great enhanced breasts. I would repeat with Susan or other from Matchless if they are ever back in town.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
bigdog |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Demi...what can I say that hasn't already been said.
She's located at a nice location with all ameneties that your g/f would have if you were visiting.
I'm a butt guy, so the shorts she was wearing would make a blind man hard! Beauty, brains, sexuality...all the things I'm looking for in a lady.
The only draw back was I scheduled for 60 minutes, and only received 45 min. of her time. I think that was a mis calculation on her part, and she promised to make it right with me next time.
Was scheduled for a certain time and had to wait about 1/2 hour until she was ready.
Even with that, I still highly recommend seeing her!
You won't be dissaponted
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rockin Colorado
|
|
pjhammer |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
pjhammer
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reviewed her a couple years ago and she was great then. This session may have been even better. She is getting back in to the business and at least for now can only do outcalls.
Upon arrival, she looked great and we reconnected with some convo and then LFK and then DFK. That led to some unbelievable DT UTF and I mean balls deep. Had to stop before I lost it so I reciprocated with some DATY which seemed to thoroughly enjoy by the moans and squirming. We then went to some doggy and she has a beautiful round ass. I was trying to hold off to finish back with the DT UTF and hoped she was able to climax. Finished back with deep UTF and cim. Thank you!
Treat her nicely gents - she is a cool young lady in addition to being incredibly sexy.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Juskiddng |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met with Montana several days ago and she is more beautiful than her pictures show. Her body is incredible coupled with a fantastic personality. She made me feel very comfortable from the minute i walked in and we had some great conversation! The massage was wonderful and she tailored it to my preference. Wont go into detail on the ending, but I left very happy! I will definitely return soon!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexaPulse
|
|
OhSoFun |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A doubles session with Alexa and Miarose was amazing!
First of all, Alexa is model breathtaking in beauty, style, charm and erotic sexiness. Miarose is lusciously sexy with a young Marilyn Monroe (Hot Blonde) type of beauty, hotness and curves. I sought out this doubles session because they’re both great kissers and I love passionate kisses.
After a shower, I found these hot babes on the bed kissing and exploring each other’s curves while still in panties and bras. I laid between them, started with deep kisses, off with the panties and bras exposing the two sexiest girls I could ever imagine or envision. I was in heaven!
I won't go into detail, but for a man, seeing two hotties enjoying daty on each other is the most sexually stimulating sight to witness.
Btw, all of us played safe and I probably used over a dozen covers, lol.
A fantastic night I will always remember!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Barbi
|
|
b.yung |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
b.yung
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Barbi is definitely more beautiful than her pictures, sweet and has a flirty personality. Awesome session from a gorgeous girl. Will repeat.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JustBrittany
|
|
nightfun121 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: General Details
So first off, Brittany's photos are definitely of a far more attractive woman. When I entered she said she was uncomfortable with turning on the light, which should give you an indication of her appearance. That being said, she had a pleasant attitude and I was horny, so I stayed to play. Services were okay and I left after bedroom fun.
The Juicy Details
After some brief chatting, Brittany asked me to get comfortable on the bed, so I disrobed and laid back. She started giving me head; however, had her eyes on her cell phone the whole time and even began sending texts. I get it, we're not in love, but come on. After some not spectacular dick sucking, I asked her if she would be down for me going down on her pussy and ass. She was up for it and got in doggy style so I could do my thing. Thankfully she was freshly clean and I let my tongue explore and penetrate her round asshole. She seemed to enjoy it but said she'd love for me to lick her pussy as well. I quickly rolled over and licked and sucked her super huge pussy lips and clit until my heart's content. Fortunately, despite some not too sexy looks, I cannot say enough about just how big and sensitive her clit was. Eventually, I got behind her and we fucked doggy style with me stroking her clit from behind while she reached around and rubbed by balls. I came really hard and headed home after some brief chatting.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 31-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
new2hobbying |
Boulder |
Yes |
120
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bree is a beautiful and intelligent young lady. Fantastic body, great personality and easy to talk with. I got lost in just caressing her soft skin. . All adult activities were performed very well and the finish from behind was such a beautiful sight. She should be on your list to see.
]Thank you Bree I had a lovely time.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nativemarie
|
|
Milehighguy1969 |
Denver |
Yes |
91
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Marie is wonderful and makes you feel at ease very quickly. Great conversationalist. Be patient with her replies to your text messages as she has your best interests in mind. Date started with the standard text messages. About an hour prior I get a text with an address. I arrived 10 ,I'm early, waited 20 min for a return text and got a room number to a mid class hotel. Walked in, left donation on table. Made some conversation helped her out of her shoes and clothes and decided I wanted her and I to be as fresh as possible so we got naked and into the shower. Great tits, great smile and even greater personality. After the shower it was to the bed with an amazing bbbj, then some 69 action, then on with the cover for some rcg and mish, I love watching the action from behind as she has the skills and enjoys it. Then it was onto the floor for an amazing deep throat standing bbbj then on with another cover for some K9 because it gets me off quick and I couldn't wait to finish. Then back to the bbbj finale on her tits. She enjoys giving and I was happy to be on the receiving end and she's great. Back to the shower for some cleanup, some chit chat and then back to the office for me. Couldn't stop thinking about her the rest of the day. Definitely going to repeat, and can't wait. True GFE. Be upfront with her as if you go Greek that rules out any bj after and no assplay. I had the special which ruled out msog, but it would take me hours to recharge after that, even with a blue pill power up.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
bigdog |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/18/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was intrigued that Audrey and Catalina were offering doubles. I jumped at the chance, being with Catalina before and have been eying Audrey for sometime...
I'm just going to say a great time was had by all!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stacy Moore
|
|
bigjohnson1 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was the 1st time meeting up with Stacy. Screening was easy and she had availability the next day.. She uses the 2 call system and was able to find her private incall easily.. Was greeted by a beautiful women a great big hug and a nice kiss. She offered a bottle of water and than we proceeded to the bedroom. Little bit of small chat, than got down to business. Stacy is very enthusiastic bout what she does. Definitely had a good work out with her. My fav was doggie she does have a great ass! I'm only good for 1 in my older age . We chatted for bit and I never felt rushed out the door. I will be seeing her again very soon.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
ynot132 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kassie is the epitome of a spinner, 5'3" and 100 lbs. You really could spin her.
This is the second time I've seen Kassie and both times were absolutely above and beyond. She is very relaxed and down to earth and I've never been with a girl that could cum as much in a hour as Kassie did.
I will definitely be back for more.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
holdingup |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 12/22/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The massage was amazing, she loves what she does . You'll be quite glad you contacted her, beautiful girl, nice clean incall. Highly recommend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RileyMynx
|
|
Zeetac |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
Zeetac
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Every bit what was shown in her pictures. Absolutely gorgeous and super friendly and easy to talk to. Also went out of her way to schedule a later session that would fit in my schedule. Highly recommend!
Age: 19 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
nelsen |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
nelsen
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second time with Violet and she provides a wonderful service. She is soft spoken but clearly enjoys what she does. I was pretty excited to see her again so I didn't last long. She said she likes the north Denver area so hopefully she will be around more often. Oh and she has great big soft boobs.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
light kisser |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had to oppurtunity to book with Alexxx and had a great time. Pictures are definitely accurate and she can sure kiss. Very GFE with lots of DFK, hugs and touching. Very pretty lady, who has a good sense of humor and can engage in conversation. Definitely made it feel like I was meeting a long lost GF. I highly recommend and plan to see her again.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsJaylaMarie
|
|
Zeetac |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
Zeetac
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had some difficulty nailing down a time, however once in her newly tidied up in call location everything went great. She is super friendly and incredibly sexy! She's very easy to talk to and breaks the ice for you if your feeling a little anxious about the time whatsoever.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
Mrfeelgood8 |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted a few times to set up a time that would work out for both of us. Made a morning appointment. What a great way to start the day. She was amazing. Easy to talk with. A little conversation to set the mood then onto the activities. She was awesome. I would definitely recommend seeing her. I will be seeing her again. Thanks Raine. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
robtani |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
1/15/18 |
Review by
robtani
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nina visits us from Texas with my first visit with her at the end of November, and my third visit right after New Years. That's rare for me as I do repeat but usually not that often but if you like a tall, thin, ebony provider with a nice booty you need to see Nina. Sometimes I have trouble connecting with the younger providers but not with her, she's comfortable with herself, funny and carries on a nice conversation about anything. Her other activities are outstanding...if you like a sloppy, wet utf her "cock worship" is well worth it, her tongue does amazing things. Her fs skills are excellent too, lean and limber she will do any position you like. Never a clock watcher or complainer, but she seems to have an internal clock as she knows when to speed things up or slow it down, but I never felt rushed. Nina's the real deal..if you get a chance go see her, I don't think she will disappoint you. One last note, she does some screening, but once you set an appointment, she will then text you a hour before to confirm and then give you the address - that's been her routine on every visit with me so don't be concerned if that what she's does as she has always gotten back to me.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aisha Blac
|
|
petite4me |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
1/15/18 |
Seen on 1/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Aisha several times now, all but today prior to her joining TOB. She has always been reliable, a great communicator (txt), and oh-so-fucking-HOT if you like a slender petite woman! She has a great incall in Littleton and has always accomodated me same day, though I get the sense that she will start pre-booking soon and be more picky with her clientele now that she's on TOB. Only a good thing IMO.
Each session has been a bit more conversational than the last, which I love, and every time the bedroom action is tight, non-stop and mind blowing. She may not be a kisser, but she's a keeper!! I'm positive I will visit her many more times in the future.
Treat her well guys, and offer to bring her a Starbucks or a Coors Light. A great ice-breaker, and the gesture will be much appreciated. :-)
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30-20-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|