Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

21601 - 21650 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
SensualMontana JRR89 Denver Yes 158 1/12/18
Review by JRR89 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: New to all this, but appointment setup was very simple. Could not make first the date that was set and she was very understanding and rescheduled. Meeting was easy and the hotel was nice. Heated bed and nice oils. She is a beautiful and wonderful women. Had an amazing experience with her and will definitely see her again


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava East j4fun180 Denver Yes 7 1/12/18
Review by j4fun180 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well her body is that of a goddess, and she's a mere 5'1 which I love. So she's got it going on there. I'm sure I'll be back for that alone. Seriously, I couldn't keep my hands off her. The service wasn't quite what I expected but it was still good. This kind of surprised me though because I usually get the happy side of YMMV. But she indicated that there is better under different circumstances. Either way, it was understandable and I didn't mind much as (aside from her being SO good to look at) I only got her for her review special, so to be honest, I think she is well worth the extra effort, and I intend to go that route. She's really smart and has a lot of interesting things to talk about so not boring to talk to. There were a couple brief moments of perhaps awkward silence, but this is totally my fault as I am very shy, especially around a woman I just met who looks like a goddess. I definitely recommend her, she was super fun, and I'll be back again and again. She say's shes staying in Denver for good which makes me happy because I have been hoping to find a regular in Denver who fits her looks, so total jackpot here. Please treat her well Gentlemen. She's 1 in a million.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters jonnyboy2112 Denver Yes 39 1/12/18
Review by jonnyboy2112 (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It’s been at least 3yrs since I last saw Sabrina and She back and she looks great still sexy as ever haven’t changed a bit. We caught up on old times and then we played at a nice incall location Sabrina is looking for some of her old friends to contact her ????


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adalina Alba Savoir Faire Denver Yes 4 1/12/18
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted another provider that I had saw before but she had fell asleep. I am not one of those clients that will sit and wait, its so much easier to call/contact another provider who is wide awake and ready..........While sitting, I was already in the Broomfield area, so I looked up and saw Adalina's post. I have seen her before but our schedules do not seem to match at all. It must have been in the stars tonight because this sexy thing was available and ready for me to pay her a visit. I arrived on time and followed her instructions. Next thing I know, a head pops out and I popped right in LOL. She had on this casual sweater dress which was made to fit/hug them LATINA curves. We talked for a bit and then I just had to let my hands explore/grab/squeeze and slowly lift her dress. I was so into those curves, I forgot about everything else. She has the prettiest dimples and very nice full lips. A woman with long hair, dimples and a nice ass = MY DREAM WOMAN. So, back to the review LOL, I found myself pulling her hair back often so I could see her sexual expressions in full view. Adalina grips, receives and tugs very well........ She snuck and got a couple before I could. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got yours and I should have gotten mine. If you can get her to smile, I promise you will see one of the prettiest providers around but you have to be good at it, she is not an easy one to crack.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs firefly Boulder Yes 56 1/12/18
Review by firefly (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Francesca was great. She was easy to get in contact with and set up our date. I met her at my door and was happy to see what was in front of me. We chatted on the couch and kissed. She loves to kiss. We moved back to the bedroom for real fun and ended with more conversation. I would see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Manhunter Denver Yes 247 1/12/18
Review by Manhunter (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very pleasung as a true real girlfriend. We chatted quite a bit over some personal information. It really turned me on when she was verbal during the session. Always promising me that she loves me forever as part of a role play during the session. Thank you Callie for making it feel real romantic.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit Slackoff Denver Yes 73 1/11/18
Review by Slackoff (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her at her I call in DTC, very nice and clean. At the door I was surprised at just how short and voluptuous she is, wow!! Love it! We got straight to the fun and did TF, Mish, multiple riding angles, doggy to finish. She’s vocal and her dirty talk was badass to hear. After that we chatted for awhile, she’s a really chill girl. Could just hang out with her to be honest. But yeah good time!!


Age: 27 Ethnicity: Mixed Race Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Hair Color: Light Brown Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JezzikaRabbit jdwriter24 Denver Yes 27 1/11/18
Review by jdwriter24 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her and her friend Ariel. Both are absolutely gorgeous. Above and beyond what I expected. Don’t pass on these two together or separately if you have the chance. Will definitely be repeating very soon. Thanks to both of you for an unforgettable experience


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy Abiding Dude Denver Yes 16 1/11/18
Review by Abiding Dude (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! This girl is a total smoke show. Setup everything through text, and was at her upscale incall an hour later. I was welcomed in by an absolutely jaw-dropping young woman. We jumped straight into the fun. The incredible visuals were matched by her sexy vocals and round one was over a little sooner than I'm even comfortable admitting. Just, dang! No worries, though, as she got out a toy and put on a sexy show to get my motor revving again for round two. A little chit chat afterward and I was on my way. Skyyy never made me feel rushed, though I always try to be respectful of allotted time. Although I wouldn't call it a GFE, it was a damn good time with a smoking hot girl.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Haley Vassago Denver So-So 1 1/11/18
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I want to start by saying this was not a bad session per se. It was just not on par with most of the other sessions I have had with the other ladies of the agency. I contemplated even writing a review at all, but fair is fair and I wanted to mention this caveat. Every once in a blue moon you get a session with one of the Matchless ladies that turns out to be less fantastic than expected. All the basic amenities are provided but there is an almost palpable awkward disconnection on an intellectual level. Haley is a beautiful Italian woman with many attractive qualities. Unfortunately the chemistry just wasn’t there. I could tell she just wanted to get things done and get on with the rest of her day. Could have been that she was hungry. I did hear her ordering food while I was in the shower. The good news is, these ladies seem to rotate relatively frequently in and out of the agency, and in almost every other case, I have experienced an exceptional time. Sometimes though, two people don’t click. C’est la vie.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely ccfreestyle120 Denver Yes 48 1/11/18
Review by ccfreestyle120 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I ran across her reviews and I figured I'd see for myself. I don't hobby often, but my evening with Violet was a really nice experience. She was accommodating, and open about what she is and isn't into and loves to please. All activities were performed enthusiastically and if you are curious about seeing her you won't be disappointed!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Jawsome Denver Yes 133 1/11/18
Review by Jawsome (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy, Amber was very prompt with good communication. She was very comfortable to be with and very sweet. All activities were done with enthusiasm, I definitely recommend her and look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne NightMoves Denver Yes 57 1/11/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: * My Lady : Brooklynne Location: DTC Private In-Call Brooklynne was recommended to me by another provider. She greeted me at the door with a nice DFK and hug, we stood around the kitchen island and had a drink and lite conversation. Brooklynne grab my hand and lead me to the bedroom where she started to perform the most gentle, wet, slow -BBBJBLSCIM I've ever experienced in my life. Based on that bone quivering muscle relaxation Blowjob, I will without hesitation repeat.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby ksuaggie Denver Yes 78 1/11/18
Review by ksuaggie (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Misa is a wonderful provider. Her incall is neat and clean, she is a nice person who made me very comfortable from the first. The session was wonderful, she is engaging and easy to talk to. She is also lovely and smoking hot with great skills. I highly recommend her as a provider, one of the best sessions I've ever had. Thanks Misa, see you again soon!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver Ryda4Life Denver Yes 93 1/11/18
Review by Ryda4Life (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hv to start with; What hasn't been said about Hailey in all her previous raving reviews! So I'll add; Ditto, ditto & double DITTO! Hailey is really nice, and I MUST say her lovely face & incredible body look yrs n yrs younger than her posted age! Wow, nice firm really tite body! And this lady really knows how 2 treat u right; all dolled up, heels, lingerie, candles, & a very nice incall too. :) Recommend; YES Will repeat; YES


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JezzikaRabbit kdogg24 Denver No Show 27 1/11/18
Review by kdogg24 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Answered her early bird ad. Arrived a little early. Texted to her to let me know when she was ready. 10 min. after scheduled time texted her again. NO response. Texted again after 15 min. still no response. Drove 40 min. to see her for a 2 girl show and got a no girl show


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

It was a very early call - he called me at 5 AM and set up for 7 AM - and we fell asleep and didn't wake up when he called us. In other words we screwed up. I contacted him later and apologized and offered a freebie to make it up.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure nf77 Denver Yes 133 1/11/18
Review by nf77 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is the real deal, extremely friendly and chill, and definitely a giver. Not much to add beyond that, all previous reviews are spot on and accurate.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS BigDaddyB68 Colorado Springs Yes 76 1/10/18
Review by BigDaddyB68 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I am convinced the guys who have given this Angel bad reviews are wrong, completely wrong.... or blind, or just negative people. She is GORGEOUS!! Easy setup, great communication. So smooth, so soft, so sweet... Sexy as fuck!! I will be seeing her again!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana 4sports Denver Yes 158 1/10/18
Review by 4sports (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great girl, beautiful and excellent massage, shower available. wonderful session. I am interested in another meeting hopefully very soon as our schedules allow.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ravyn Ryder Duke5280 Denver Yes 29 1/10/18
Review by Duke5280 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ravyn is incredibly sexy! From the moment I walked in the door, I knew the session was going to be something special. Her studio is the ultimate pleasure palace, warm and inviting. Ravyn is one of the sexiest girls I’ve ever been with. My session with her was nothing short of perfection. The milking table was such an amazing experience. I can’t wait to go back!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox yellowhammer-4018 Denver Yes 88 1/10/18
Review by yellowhammer-4018 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great session. Her ample assets were a joy to enjoy and her skills were great!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gia Foxx Hobbyboy Denver Yes 18 1/10/18
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to finish off the year by meeting a top shelf provider and luckily for me Gia was in town. Met at a high-end hotel downtown. Gia met me in the lobby..boy was she gorgeous in a little black dress. Very easy conversation ensued on the way to the room. Once the door closed the Foxx came out to play... off came the dress revealing her perfect body in some sheer lingerie. After some intense dfk she dropped to her knees and latched onto my rock hard cock and some sloppy bbbj followed. She moved onto the bed and spread her legs, I slipped on the cover and mounted her for missionary, followed by cg then standing doggie which left us pouring in sweat and me weak at the knees. Slowed down for a great bbbj and hand job to erupt into her mouth as she maintained eye contact with those big blue eyes. Awesome! Guys, you won't go wrong with Gia...


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg automan_man77 Denver Yes 106 1/10/18
Review by automan_man77 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setting up the time with Megan was very easy. She communicates quickly. She is very friendly and fun to be with. She made the time I spent with her feel special. I would highly recommend spending time with Megan.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen woodykush3 Denver Yes 26 1/10/18
Review by woodykush3 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Violet several times. This woman is laid-back, open minded, and extremely fun. It's fair to say she's a connoisseur of the sexual arts. She's also great to hang out with. Really enjoyed comparing bucket lists with her. Lol! She's tall with a somewhat larger frame. Has a few extra pounds, but carries it well. Nicely proportioned breasts and ass. A pussy to die for! Absolutely love going down on her... And quite responsive! Overall, a very sexy package. Would I recommend? Run, don't walk to get in line to see this woman!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sierra8066 COSguy1 Colorado Springs Yes 18 1/9/18
Review by COSguy1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Like others have said, Sierra is very talkative, beyond a normal conversation, and honestly it seemed to be a nervous disorder or possibly a "pharmaceutical condition". My overall impression is the previous reviews are a bit overly positive but still have some merit. Sierra is very accommodating to anything you would want. Her place was in an older neighborhood but she had a very nice room, massage table and bed, with no bad smells. Regarding the enhanced breasts, one has had a blow out so if symmetry is important to you, this might be an issue. She was very sweet and open to anything you want, and has an overall nice slim body. Given a few positives and negatives to consider, I won't make a firm recommendation for others so consider these comments in addition to other opinions already expressed.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erynn24 zelgadis Denver So-So 5 1/9/18
Review by zelgadis (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: While I was on the way, she asks me if she can delay the session by 10 minutes so she can get a bite to eat. I say ok. When I get there, I find out her "snack" is another client, who pops out of the hotel room just as I show up. So right off the bat, there's a bit of overbooking. When I get in, I get a limited menu and a total lack of enthusiasm. Not even CG is on the menu! Only used half of the session. She didn't seem to want me there at all.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sabine Sybarite Reverse Cowboy Denver Yes 20 1/9/18
Review by Reverse Cowboy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was an absolutely pleasure meeting Sabine in the first day of 2018. I scheduled a massage + kink hour session through her website. Communication was easy as were the directions to her estate. Sabine is a pro. We talked about my expectations of the session and she accommodated. It was my first time with toys and Sabine was very nurturing and gentle. Now to review Denver’s popular body rub. It was phenomenal! She used a lot of warm oils and slid up and down my body with that incredible butt. Surprisingly, the pressure was great and felt really good my back. I highly recommend to those interested in exploring kink. Definitely going to repeat!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-23-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 Stagman87 Denver Yes 67 1/9/18
Review by Stagman87 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Amanda was easy to schedule with and showed up on time. This was the first time I did an outcall with a provider and I felt comfortable when I met her and the whole time she was at my place. She was friendly and easy on the eyes. We got right to it and built up to the acronym. The acronyms were nice and I enjoyed myself! She DOES have great boobs and she's tall and fun to play with. Overall good experience and you can't go wrong.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade ecc2012 Denver Yes 39 1/9/18
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was second time seeing lacy. And after the first time I was looking forward to seeing her again when she came back to town. We had a scheduling issue at first but we worked it out and she really made up for it. She is so sexy and really likes to kiss which is a big plus for me. She gives great bbbj and she is very responsive during daty and I enjoyed going down on her. We went CG for a little while then finished in doggy. Thanks again Lacy, looking forward to our next time together.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie mdallasfun Denver Yes 140 1/9/18
Review by mdallasfun (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So here I go again with another double session. I just can't help myself. I've wanted to see Aspen for a while so when I saw her advertising with her girlfriend Lilly, I had to pull the trigger. Set up was a bit of an effort, but Aspen eventually responded and after a quick verification, set up an appointment for the next day with her and Lilly. She did warn me that her and Lilly were not GFE so there would be no LFK/DFK or DATY. That's very important to me, especially in a double, but decided to go through with it anyway. She gave me an address in the morning and I arrived at a decent hotel. Texted up and a few minutes later she gave the room number. Went in to be greeted by two super-hot and friendly young girls. I mean very, very hot - way sexy. They compliment each other well. They're both fit and lean and tatted up and extremely pretty in the face. Aspen has beautiful big fake tits (love fake tits) while Lilly has tiny natural ones. For a decent hotel, their room was actually really nice and huge with a separate living room. We decided to start on the couch which was a huge highlight of the experience. I love couch sex in normal life and in all my hobbying, I've never had that experience. They sat me down and undressed me and began an amazing mind-blowing double BBBJ. Might be one of the best double bj's ever (out of 8) and Aspen in particular has some pretty good tricks. It was straight out of a porn with Aspen on her knees on the floor in front of me and Lilly on her knees on the couch next to me. It was too good and decided to let my fist load go in Aspen's all too willing mouth. Round 2 started on the couch (amazing!!!) with Aspen mounting me Asian cowgirl and then switching to reverse cowgirl, all while Lilly is playing with herself with a toy. Then a switch to doggy with Lilly for a decent amount of time before moving to the bed. A couple more positions before I let the 2nd one go. Another CIM where they attempted to go cheek to cheek and share but the shot miss-fired and got Lilly in the eye and Aspen in the hair. As a testament to how cool they are, they both laughed it off. Round 3 was more of the same and more fun times were had. Though I knew there was no DFK or DATY, it still affected the overall experience. Some of the best parts of a double is being able to fuck one girl while eating out the other, or getting blown by one while the other makes out with me. Still a great time, but definitely missed those parts. So just know that going in . . . Overall a fun time with two extremely hot and cool girls. A couple of awesome highlights like couch sex and one of the best double bj's ever. If you guys are reading this and remember, my sunglasses were in my car the whole time. Thanks.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
veronikateaseme Grc52 Western Slope Yes 21 1/9/18
Review by Grc52 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW what a GREAT time with Veronika she was a total GFE from the moment we met and her pictures did not do her justice. She was smiling from the beginning of our time together until the time we hugged and kissed good bye as well. Her eyes were so cute and starry eyed too and WHAT a beautiful smile. We started by lying on the bed and talked and touched then moved on to the other activities. She likes being with a clean guy (Who would not take a shower before seeing a wonderful person like her?) that is why we clicked and had a GREAT time together. I told her I would see her next month. She said I would be fun spending the night with… MMM? (I think she would be too!)


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Tinman690 Denver Yes 58 1/9/18
Review by Tinman690 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted for appointment with references and she responded quickly and confirmed them within a couple hours. We set a date 5 days later. When the day arrived, I confirmed with her and git directions to her incall. When the door opened I was in awe. She is stunning. Tall, thin, beautiful green eyes and nice large, perfect breasts. All activities above were enjoyed by both of us. I am smitten and will be back again and again if she will have me. Thanks Dana, enjoy the candy and flower!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Zaren Denver Yes 58 1/8/18
Review by Zaren (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It is hard to describe just how amazing Dana is other than simply stating that she is amazing. She started me off with a light massage which felt amazing then upon flipping me over began an amazing BBJ. After that we slipped on the cover and started out with CG and then finished with Doggy. She is absolutely the best provider I have seen (so I had to a review so everyone else knows.) Also she has a very cute nose and you can't even tell her boobs are enhanced.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyNicole-8069 Jman1909 Colorado Springs Yes 15 1/8/18
Review by Jman1909 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! I don't ever review but she was amazing. Smoking body and great to talk to. The full package except no kissing which I didn't mind. Greeted me with a big hug and then to the bed, she even played with herself with a toy, so great. All services were performed with enthusiasm and I will be back.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Rangerlove Denver Yes 92 1/8/18
Review by Rangerlove (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had many sessions with many providers and I can count on one hand the sessions that actually felt like a true GFE. My dream sessions involves a lot of kissing chemistry, variety and just that overall feel like I am the providers only concern. Sapphire provided all of that and more. She said to me "I am yours." That alone got me excited. She is in a class all by herself. I must say of all my experiences of providers here in the Denver area she is in the top 2. Her whole attention was on me. The kisses were deep and passionate, the eye contact felt real, everything felt genuine and natural. It felt like we were old lovers. That feeling is extremely hard to replicate in the hobby, because we all know we are being provided a service. This did not feel like that. It felt genuine. Sapphire shared with me an issue she was going through and yet she was still able to provide an unparalleled experience. Simply Amazing.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 simplyawsome Denver Yes 73 1/8/18
Review by simplyawsome (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Cara at her nice and cozy incall location and from the second this gorgeous young woman answered the door, her pictures no where near do her justice and in person!! Set up was very easy and consisted of us exchanging texts for a bit and deciding on a time to meet up. Activities mentioned above were done with enthusiasm I am definitely a regular to this sensual young lady. Make sure to treat her with respect, Totally Recommend!!


Age: 20 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix InterestEd Denver Yes 156 1/8/18
Review by InterestEd (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set-up was painless after providing a couple local references. We set a time and general location. Once in the area, Maggie provided info on where to park and what door to knock on. After a short period of getting to know each other, we went to her bedroom where we had the pleasure of each other. Maggie is a wonderful lady and makes you feel comfortable. I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor holdingup Denver Yes 170 1/8/18
Review by holdingup (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Audrey Astor was wearing exquisite lingerie, she is in a great shape, exudes confidence and sexy energy. Very nice incall, easy to get to and she is a great host, I couldn't ask for more. I'm so glad I found her, You don't want to miss her and you must please treat her well!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson UnindentifiedJoey Denver Yes 46 1/8/18
Review by UnindentifiedJoey (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup,easy to find and the session was awesom. If you doubt me look at the other reviews


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana Lickanova rakkugo Denver Yes 17 1/8/18
Review by rakkugo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Short, busty, and has curves in all the right places. She is extremely intelligent and very easy and fun to talk to. Set up was very simple and she was extremely responsive. Very happy with the services provided.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde Abiding Dude Denver Yes 54 1/8/18
Review by Abiding Dude (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just had an amazing session with Raquel. I missed the opportunity to see her when she was here a few weeks ago, so I pulled the trigger this time and I am so glad I did! After a painless setup through text, I arrived at her upscale hotel and she gave me the room number right on schedule. Once at the door, I was greeted by the tall, busty babe in the pictures. We chatted for a while and then got to the fun, and fun it was! She was fun, energetic, and had a great attitude throughout. I never felt rushed, and wound up leaving smiling from ear to ear. Here's hoping she makes Denver a regular stop!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely Moneyman Fort Collins Yes 48 1/8/18
Review by Moneyman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Arrived at the Hotel, took me a few minutes to find her. Once I did...let the good time roll. She has amazing large breasts that were fun to play with. quickly undressed and on to the bed. Great DATY session. could definitely tell she was not faking anything..her body was shaking. It was awesome. She was clean shaven and very tight. In fact I could not believe how tight she was. If you love great breasts to play with and a very very tight..... this is the girl for you. Not rushed. very conversational. Highly recommended


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessieLynnTexasStyle Mrfeelgood8 Denver Yes 33 1/8/18
Review by Mrfeelgood8 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Text Jessie to set up a little time together. Called when I was close. She met me at the door. She is a very nice lady. Talked a bit then she gave me a massage. Very relaxing. A little DATY. Then onto cowgirl. CFS witch was awesome. I would recommend her. I enjoyed myself hope she did as well. Looking forward to seeing her again. Thanks Jessie Lynn.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-23-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sabrinadelight Azndog25 Denver Yes 3 1/8/18
Review by Azndog25 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As her name suggests, Sabrina is indeed a delight. Damn cute, great shape, fun and interesting conversationalist -- Sabrina is a must see. All activities approached with enthusiasm and a keen sense of customer satisfaction. Sabrina is not a clock watcher as we hung out long beyond our allotted time. Make an appointment the next time she is in town. You won't regret it.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose ecc2012 Denver Yes 121 1/8/18
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up with Cali was good, screening was as expected. Met her at her place and was created with a kiss. Her oral is great, had to stop her for a moment so I could settle down. She is super to be with and hang out with. I will see her again for sure.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ravyn Ryder coloradoman2017 Denver Yes 29 1/8/18
Review by coloradoman2017 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was extremely easy through Ravyn's website and her assistant. Screening was simple and painless, as this was my first time meeting Ravyn. Her incall location was very easy to find. I was having a few issues with my cell phone when I arrived, but she was completely understanding about any communication problems we had. After a brief chat, she had me get comfortable and start face down on the massage table. She went through a few breathing techniques with me first, and then the massage began in earnest. To call the session at FBSM would be an insult to the word, because it was so much more than that. It was one of the most sensual, intense and mind blowing experiences I've ever had. I didn't even mind that through most of the session, I was blindfolded. It added a new depth and anticipation to the experience that was unique. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say I left more than happy. Treat this beautiful lady well and let her take control, and you will be like putty in her more than capable hands. Highly recommended.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver skate73 Denver Yes 70 1/8/18
Review by skate73 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice incall location. I arranged a later visit than usual today and Rylee was nice enough to accommodate. I wanted to ring the new year in and I picked the right person. She really enjoys what she does and it shows. Never been with a squirter before, and Rylee owns it. In fact, there was so much to like of Rylee I was a little overwhelmed. She was patient with me and was very attentive to help me get over the nerves of a first time visit. If you want a regular, consider Rylee, as I am. Treat her well and she will respond in kind fellas. She is a real pro and still a sweetheart. If you can respond to her style, she'll get you to climax quick, a good one for MSOG I'd imagine.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix stephen1 Denver Yes 156 1/8/18
Review by stephen1 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Maggie at her incall after a few text exchanges. She was very responsive and easy to set up with. When I got to her cozy incall I was surprised to see that she looks even better than her pictures. First, we sat on the couch and chatted a bit to get comfortable with each other. She is a good conversationalist and knows how to put you at ease. Afterwards she lead me to her bedroom and proceeded to have some fun. Her other reviewers are absolutely right, she is very skilled and gives generously. I would definitely recommend you go see her and I will definitely see her again in the future.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani average1 Denver Yes 162 1/8/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy about seeing an FBSM provider because my body was sore and needed some pampering. Set up with Karma was quick after initial screening. This fantasy included Karma working out the kinks in my legs and back. She has a very nice touch and my legs and back felt MUCH better. What followed to the finish was so fine. Some sweet UTF was followed by some tasty and responsive DATY, more UTF and concluding with the main event. Nothing felt rushed and I felt very taken care of (in a variety of ways). Karma is a lady who is fun to talk to and even more fun to share pleasure with. My fantasy of loosening my kinks was fulfilled and I left with a smile.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara Hulk Denver Yes 67 1/7/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When I finally arrived after getting lost, Elara was very understanding and we ended up having a great time. She is a sexy little blond who enjoys what she does to the fullest. She made this session a great start for the New Year. Her personality is just awesome plus having a Russian accent was a real turn on. All activities were enjoyed to the fullest. I will look forward to seeing here again soon!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: