Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

21751 - 21800 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Taylor Made Ile Haversnatch Colorado Springs Yes 10 12/25/17
Review by Ile Haversnatch (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/17
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'd been eyeing Taylor for a few years and was excited to see her posting again. After the standard two (OK, four) call setup, I was eventually led to a clean and private, centrally located residential incall on the east side of town. Meeting me at the door in a lace bodysuit, nicely designed to bare all assets, based on very old reviews I knew I was in for a treat and wasn't disappointed. Gumball sized nipples and a wet, juicy kitty to start, she eagerly allowed me to enjoy the full body worship all GFE's are made of. From there to a quite skillful TF, to RCG, we went K9 to a nice finish. Talking afterward about the various escapades of a mature woman serving with pleasure for quite some time, we spent the last few minutes talking, laughing and looking forward to our next rendezvous. Friendly, engaging and VERY enthusiastic, Taylor is a sweetheart and a must for the to-do list of anyone who appreciates the company of a curvy, full-figured, unpretentious woman. Highly recommended!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali Gentlejeff1 Colorado Springs Yes 18 12/25/17
Review by Gentlejeff1 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Imagine you are laying on the edge of the water of a warm Pacific beach with perfected white soft sand while the sun is slowly setting in the west. You close your eyes and the water starts to lap at your toes, then it softly caresses your feet and calves. As the tide continues to come in your body is enveloped in the warm soothing embrace of the soothing and healing salt water. It laps at every inch of your body like the tongue of a Persian cat gently stimulating it. As the waves become stronger every part of your body tingles and soon an orgasm, beginning at your feet and rushing to your head, explodes with tension that then suddenly relaxes and, spent, you melt into and become one with the sand. I know I am waxing poetic but, no kidding, that was how my massage was with Dakini Hali. Of course, YMMV. I booked an hour and a half but it was so good it went to two and a half. The last 45 minutes was cuddling and discussing deep and shallow things. She is mystical, philosophical and jspiritual yet sweetly down-to-earth. Gentlemen, this lady is a must see if you love tantric massage. She is genuine, sweet, soft and commanding all wrapped in one beautiful package. Her Incall is a beautiful little house on the SW side of the city.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jezabel Jones clear Rockies Yes 17 12/25/17
Review by clear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was up in the mountains on a ski vacation, didn't realize there were any providers based up there. A mutual friend told me about Jezabel so I thought I'd look her up. It sounds so cliche, since I bet a majority of reviews have some form of the phrase "looks better than the pictures" but I believe it and told her that. Curvy in all the right places and athletic too. I think she hit the slopes more than I did while I was up there. She is fun to be around and talk to. Very easy person to be with, great relaxing massage to start, and all other activity top notch. I guarantee I'll be visiting every mountain trip I take from now on. Hell, if I take a day trip up, I'd rather spend a couple hours with her then sit on I70 in gridlock for those same 2 hours. You should treat yourself and do the same! -=clear=-


Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 39DDD-39-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amelia-1662 slowzone Boulder Yes 1 12/25/17
Review by slowzone (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw this attractive young lady on BP and having found so many fakes on BP i was hesitant. I reached out anyway and was assured the pics were real. What the heck i can always leave so i rolled the dice and wow i won! Amelia is very cute, personable and does a wonderful fbsm. She started with a great massage loaded with wondeful oil. As time moved on she stradled me and started a full body rub. After a while I rolled over and she continued with a full body rub. She allows respectful touching but has limits...who cares...the finish was smoking hot. She is a great addition to the Boulder scene and i hope she stays around for a long time! Enjoy, i did!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Taylor Rockies_3 Denver Yes 19 12/25/17
Review by Rockies_3 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Stephanie this afternoon on my way home from work. She is extremely professional and a pleasure to be around. Extremely relaxed after the session as the massage was one of the best I have had, and pleasurable ending. I will most definitely be returning when she is back in town.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz Maximus100 Denver Yes 18 12/24/17
Review by Maximus100 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: No reviews and TOFTT and it was fucking amazing! As much as I think everyone could use this kind of experience, it’s not for everyone If you want a deep energy connection, push yourself to a level of almost then not and again. It’s relaxing yet energizing, obviously I am not sure how to describe it, it was nothing I’ve ever experienced. I am not a “Boulder” person how ever she is grounding and enlightening, it’s like bigger than two people could be. She is exoticly beautiful... graceful... spiritual... patient... caring... I am a stickler if you read some of my other reviews, this blew me away on a personal level and put me on a better path. If you want a quicky or bng or any of the other basic services offered here, this is the exact opposite in the best way possible. Absolutely brilliant.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora Potatoes Denver Yes 70 12/24/17
Review by Potatoes (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Autumn. She's incredible sweet, very easy to talk to. Time just melted away as she massages you. When it's time for the flip she warms you up, and really gets everything going. She's a delightful person, will certainly see again. Her incall was in East Denver, not Aurora she recently moved FYI


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls 69Rockman Denver Yes 47 12/24/17
Review by 69Rockman (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: GREAT CONVERSATION AND friendly interaction. Very bubbly personality, great mood. Location was easy to find and very clean. Cleaned me up afterwards. Offered shower afterwards. Top notch providerer. I wil definitely see her again & i hughky reccomend her! Thanks Casey!!!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Darling johnnydog Denver Yes 8 12/24/17
Review by johnnydog (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hyperbole runs rampant in our group of rascals, so I didn't give much cred to Nikki's "I will blow your mind" greeting in her P411 profile, I called because she looked hot and my ideal physical type. After our pre rendezvous conversation and the actual encounter, I am as surprised as you to admit, that it was an understatement in the first degree. Never have I had the pleasure of being with a woman so obviously into her craft. Suffice it to say that Nikki is up for and into anything you might imagine with the exception of anal (not my jam anyway). She is caring, enthusiastic, naughty and goes beyond whatever you might have been wishing for. Her body is lank, lean and a joy to explore. Her communication during set-up was prompt and could not have been clearer. Unfortunately, this is where many otherwise wonderful providers fall short in their business affairs. Nikki is the epitome of GFE, although you would have to have been very fortunate to have found an actual girlfriend as monumental as this exceptional woman. I know this review may sound a bit over the top, but I don't gush like this without reason. Nuff said. Nikki has a holiday special running til New Years. If you don't know what to get yourself for Christmas, trust me - you could not do better than a bit of time with Nikki. Those memories will last forever. Priceless.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery woodykush3 Denver Yes 123 12/24/17
Review by woodykush3 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently met Devon for the first time. In fisherman parlance, she's a keeper. Intelligent, kind, fun, open minded, passionate and extremely sexy. And her selection of a last name is spot on. She has that debauchery thing down. Aside from the intangible, there's one tangible that deserves special mention. While I'm not a breast man, her's... Well let's just say that Leonardo couldn't have done a better job. And if you're contacting her for the first time, do yourself a favor and call, don't text. That voice of her's only heightens the anticipation. Would I recommend? Highly! This woman is well worth spending time with.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver Maximus100 Denver Yes 93 12/24/17
Review by Maximus100 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Got to her incall, casual interaction, nice apartment. Chatted and headed for the room as she rushed to get ready for me, being her first client. She likes to be in control and voice what she wanted me to do. I am used to being the dominant one so we sparred for a bit and laughed about it. She’s dirty wanted it quick and to go again. Came on her face twice while she dirty talked to me. It was HOT. I’ll be repeating, she knows what she’s doing and how she wants it! Yummy ????


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lina95 1 123gladimhere Denver Yes 4 12/24/17
Review by 123gladimhere (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: "Lina" Met at a very nice hotel. When she openened the door wearing only a thin white bath robe I was immediately turned on by her beauty. Pictures are exactly accurate extremely beautiful. I def have a thing for Asian ladies and especially ones that have a amazing bodies and her ass is so damn nice! Great girl talkative and makes sure your comfortable and knows what she is doing, We were originally set for 30min but after sampling just some of her skills for a few min I knew I had to attempt to extend our session to the hour and she very gladly obliged. My session with her was nothing short of perfect she has such a sexiness or sex appeal to her from head to toe! I really dig a beautiful lady that takes care of herself and I am a guy thats has a thing for nice manicured hands/nails eslecially a lady that knows how to well lets just say create some major blood flow to my member and she deff does with the perfect touch, speed and motion!!! I won't give away all her secrets you need to expirence for yourself! Amazing, young, very clean and fun I haven't given a review in a while but she deserves it.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lina95 1 lakerboy24 Denver Yes 4 12/23/17
Review by lakerboy24 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lina is exactly the girl from her ads and believe it or not she's even more gorgeous in person. She's a mixed provider from Vegas with a really calm demeanor about her and a friendly attitude. Unfortunately I only had time for a QV but am definitely going to book more time with her in the future. If you're looking for a GFE you might wanna look elsewhere but if you can look past that and are looking for a really fun time with an absolute hottie then Lina is definitely your girl.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby geecue2 Denver Yes 43 12/23/17
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been trying to see Ariel for some time now, we finally got our schedules matched up. Sure glad I finally got to see her. She is very sexy, friendly and really enjoys what she does. One of the top FBSM I have had. It is nuru without the slippery messy gel, which is fine by me. She said she used to use the nuru gel but it was always such a mess to clean up, do not blame her. The oil was just fine. It was nice to have those sexy long legs straddling me. Will definitely see Ariel again. Very nice incall set up nice, easy to find.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tilia.Hausler jwoods12 Denver Yes 15 12/23/17
Review by jwoods12 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great meeting Tilia, she is a very sweet girl. After a pleasant conversation we got comfortable. All activities were very much enjoyed. ending with Tilia using her hands and mouth to work me up to a big climax all over her gorgeous tits. Exactly what I needed!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver RandySavage Denver Yes 70 12/23/17
Review by RandySavage (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rylee was very prompt and easy to set something up. She replied within a few minutes, and before I knew it we agreed to meeting in the early afternoon. She provided me the area details and then I called her for the rest of the directions but nothing difficult. She greeted me at the door, I took a quick shower, and we were off. I laid back on her bed and she stripped for me, and then gave me a nice BBBJ. Several other positions were had and after the finish she had a warm towel ready. Very nice lady - will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 MB5280 Denver Yes 67 12/23/17
Review by MB5280 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A bit of a drive but a good location. Amanda opened the door and my haw dropped. She was very warm and welcoming and showed me in. Chatted and learned that she's a huge Broncos fan which is a huge turn on. Then got down to the fun stuff and had a blast. Her boobs are great! Thanks Amanda!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers TC Denver Yes 55 12/23/17
Review by TC (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Full disclosure, Demi has been my ATF for over a year now. Well before she posted on TOB or BP for that matter. I'll tell you right now, I'd have kept her for myself. So if your into, or think you might be into a smart, articulate, drop-dead gorgeous, petite, Latina with eyes you could drowned in and an ass that you can crack an egg on, go see her. You might as well take advantage of her 2 hour special. If you don.t I guarantee you'll wish you had. 1 hour just isn't enough. This lady has major skills. She puts the "Sensual" in FBSM. BTW: get it while you can!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle Webhead Denver Yes 53 12/23/17
Review by Webhead (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After an easy set up, and both of us fighting Friday Denver traffic (who doesn't love that!?) I met her at her in call. She immediately made me feel welcome and her CW is beyond words! Beyond the amazing activities we enjoyed together, she is just awesome to talk to and spend time with. I felt like a smitten young boy as we were chatting away, lying in bed caressing each other. Her skin is amazing and her words even more so. Take care of this woman gents!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Bobdee2424 Denver Yes 162 12/22/17
Review by Bobdee2424 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have been out of the game for a little bit and decided I needed a good BJ before I finish shopping. I saw her QV and with being pressed for time I set it up. Started with a very good BBBJ so good I ask for FS and she agreed after some more BBBJ which was a site to see my D disappear in her mouth. Threw the cover on and pounded it out in doggie and that was a sight I just squeezed that tight ass of hers and couldn’t stop till I busted. Cleaned up had a quick chat and left. I will be back to see her a great way to get back into the hobby.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers MB5280 Denver Yes 55 12/22/17
Review by MB5280 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was very straight forward and Demi was able to accommodate me at the time requested. When she opened the door I was surprised how short she was but she was super sexy nonetheless. Even though she had really long nails that she just had done I didn't feel them at all. The massage was incredible. If it had only been that it would have been more than worth it but the best was yet to come. Her technique was flawless and had me off in no time. I definitely recommend but don't get in my way as I will be repeating.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely WRXette Denver Yes 50 12/22/17
Review by WRXette (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is very cute! Full of smiles! Friendly! And oh my does she enjoy what she does! We got along very well, wish I was not in a hurry would have loved to hang out longer with her. Will definitely see her again!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya dizm Boulder Yes 119 12/22/17
Review by dizm (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cherry is such a sweetheart. I had a remarkable GFE with her! Started with great bbbj and asked her to get into 69 so i taste her juices! I had her get on my face to lick her out and she moaned all the time...love the way she moans! She is too good at CG, twerking that i came hard! After long convo, we went for round 2. Thank you Cherry. You treated me like a king! I look forward to seeing you in the future again when you visit north denver!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron BM1984 Colorado Springs Yes 14 12/22/17
Review by BM1984 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Haven’t seen her in five or six years so when I saw her ad I setup a easy short notice appointment. Yeah it was definitely like we were in a porno. And she remembered me for six years ago. I will be back!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emerita Rose mjk_79 Colorado Springs Yes 8 12/22/17
Review by mjk_79 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, Emerita is amazing! Wish I had found her sooner, I was made totally relaxed and comfortable from the moment I arrived and everything about her seemed very natural and unscripted. The only downside is having to drive to the springs, but she more than made it worth while. For once I left an in call very happy with the experience, no regrets and wanting more. I highly recommend Emerita, and she's probably my new ATF for GFE. I will be back for more ASAP!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-31-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana Caliste Blaze Denver Yes 12 12/22/17
Review by Blaze (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: ~35 year old AA FBSM artist & provider. Quite good communication prior to getting there and no weird screening BS. She has large breasts, and she wants them handled. She is Definitely BBW, and she definitely puts out. Just tell her what you want her to do. Some of her photos could be her, Or they could be from long ago. She starts typically (after the ‘intro,’ which takes place on a sofa) face down on the massage table, and it’s followed (also like a lotta providers) by “the flip.” She does more of a ‘sensual massage’ than ‘therapeutic.’ Don’t expect CMT work, expect a lotta touching. “B2B” starts not long afterward - when she introduces “the girls” to my member, and they were intimate for about 5 minutes including several minutes of “multitasking” (her term for alternating that kind of ‘B2B’ with oral). (That’s right.) Very good organ handling with skilled root play (this is ‘base of the shaft’ play, not usually seen with most providers) and excellent head and shaft skills punctuated with plenty of UTF. This part was a lot better than most of the ladies do. If you'd like an AA BBW FBSM artist give Adriana a call. You can expect a great job on the johnson.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyanLikesIt Stopher Denver Yes 12 12/22/17
Review by Stopher (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ryan is an amazing provider. She not only get's into getting down, but into helping her clients feel satisfied. I'm a newbie and she gave me few tips about the hobby and gave my first references. This time I texted on short notice, and got to see her due to a cancellation. Lucky me. She remembered info I had shared from our first date, and that, to me, is very cool. Ryan is so down to earth when talking, and then once on the bed, mmm she rocked my world! Her skills are impressive, and the DT was like none I've ever had. I could keep gushing about her sexy lingerie or her sweet ass cheeks, but I'll keep a little suspense for you fellas. Go see her, and check it out for yourself.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava East Savoir Faire Denver Yes 7 12/22/17
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/17
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Ms Ava the day before and she responded back fairly quickly. We set up a time later that night but we both were GUILTY for having other things going on. She had a regular who bumped me out of the way (ughhhh LOL) and I was attending a nice/naughty adult party that I didn't want to leave. So she suggested we reschedule and at the time I said yes but wasn't sure about following through. Somehow, I ended up contacting Ava and I am so happy I did. Set up was a breeze and next thing I know, I am knocking on her door. She opened the door and I was relieved. Here it is this pretty, sexy, hot CUBAN woman with long hair and a Top Notch Ass was standing in the kitchen offering me some refreshments. She turned to open the refrigerator and bent over to retrieve something and for a hot second, my mind started thinking like a CAVEMAN. Seriously, I wanted to grab a hold of her from the back and take me and her to 30,000 B.C. After she stood up and turned around she led me to her spacious room. She slowly crawled on to her bed and the fireworks were lit. Be careful, she is a RIDER so eat your WHEATIES..........She just moved here so go see her, you won't be sorry.....She is a SWEETIE.......


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy_Darana Bigdog7 Denver Yes 36 12/21/17
Review by Bigdog7 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Another wonderful Asian provider. Darana blew me away. Take great care of her. She knew many of my other providers, so screening was a breeze with the references I provided. We met at a nice up scale location. She met at the door with all her glory and affection. It got better from there. She undressed me in her wonderful Asian way. She offered me a shower and we were off. I'm not a blow by blow or kiss and tell guy. Let me just tell you, I was satisfied and left with a smile on my face. She took great care of me. If you like Asian providers, especially the ladies from Thailand, she is great. I will be back. Take great care of her and you will be satisfied.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade Bbasketballer Denver Yes 39 12/21/17
Review by Bbasketballer (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reading a few reviews I decided to see Lacy before she ended her visit to Denver. Glad I did...she has a real sweet disposition not to mention great skills. She's actually prettier than her already cute pics. Great tits and curves in the right places. I've never had a CIM experience like I did with her. Cuddled and some great convo before leaving. Not a clock watcher and super easy going - like seeing an old girlfriend. I would definitely recommend her and hope to see her again when she returns to CO.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina azman Denver Yes 145 12/21/17
Review by azman (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue as I have seen Catalina about 5-6 times. That right there should tell you about this lady. Catalina is a true Latina beauty. She has a great attitude and personality. Set up has always been easy and she responds quickly to texts. Arrived at location and text for room number. The door opened and there stood an absolute dream of a lady. She greeted me with a nice hug and kiss. She has a great smile and made me feel like a boyfriend returning from a long trip. It's obvious Catalina likes what she does and is very good at it. She is always fresh and clean and very attentative to my needs. There is nothing mechanical about her sessions. Without getting into details, this was an unforgetable experience. I will do my best to see her whenever she is in town. If you don't see her soon you will regret it. Thanks again catalina and I'll see you soon.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg LuvIQ-9250 Denver Yes 106 12/21/17
Review by LuvIQ-9250 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan is as cute as she looks, she is also pretty. She loves giving a wonderful oral performance! After a long day she was ready and willing to look me in the eyes and relieve me of all my stress from my work day. She wore stockings and heels for me as requested. Very accommodating. Definitely will see her again when she is up North! Thank you Megan!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy_Darana Thunderhead4 Los Angeles Yes 36 12/21/17
Review by Thunderhead4 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Last week I had some time open up so quick jumped on TOB and found Darana who was visiting Denver. Only two reviews on her but quality reviews and both positive; liked her pics and description so decided to go ahead and try to connect. It was short notice but she was extremely accommodating and easy to work with via txt. Typical screening process and I was on my way to her Denver incall. I entered her room and WOW!!! She's Asian (Thai) which isn't a fetish for me but for you guys who are she's top of the list in appearance and service of several I've seen over the year. She's a bit taller and slim than I expected but she's definitely the girl in the pictures. I'd put her at about 5'5" and 115 lbs and a smoking figure. She's complete; very fit, beautiful face with long dark hair, nice set of natural D's (more on these in a moment) and one amazing ass. Great great legs to. To the breasts, she lists as "natural". I've seen providers say "natural" but when I got to them were really good enhancements. I am a natural boob guy so I notice even the best enhancements (I will note my ATF is enhanced in spite of this preference) but I'm here to tell you, her D cup breasts look playboy model perfect. I thought "these got to be enhanced" and so I REALLY paid attention to how they felt and have to say as a self-proclaimed "expert" I think they are legit naturals which makes this girl one rare work of nature to have D's that perfect attached to a 30 to 32 (thinking she's more petite than the 34 listed) frame. Barbie is real boys and she's an Asian girl from Thailand. I'm going to inspect them again and will update this to confirm my theory. She makes a very relaxed environment from the room to how she handles you. She undressed both of us, warm cloths and then she climbed on top and started some seriously hot foreplay. Menu is listed but will say our time included multiple positions (like 7 of them, 1 new for me) and a really fabulous BBBJ. I had to stop myself a couple times as she would have blown my load a couple times. Not much of a talker as English is a second language but she still makes it comfortable with her nonverbal actions in the room. I'm not a DATY guy but she's comfortable with saying yes or no to things you request. Only a couple rules which weren't a big deal for me and she's not a clock watcher; she aims to please. She's from out of town (California I think) and I will definitely repeat when she returns as she indicated she'd be back. Thank you Darana, you are a real sweetie.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland Corvusan Colorado Springs Yes 52 12/21/17
Review by Corvusan (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had so much fun with Lucy, she’s even hotter in person. I’m completely new to the hobby, but Lucy made me wish I’d started much sooner. She’s very intelligent and a great masseuse. The session was wonderful, I felt like was back in college. I can’t wait to book another appointment.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy acmb2017 Denver Yes 43 12/21/17
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to see this lady forever. once I saw she had in-call in my area I couldn't believe my luck and promptly went through her screening process. Set up was painless and once we had set a time off I went. I will not post the alphabet on activities but can say she is a gorgeous lady and very easy to interact with. She made sure I had a fantastic time of it and I wish it hadn't taken so long to see her. I can not recommend her enough and will be repeating as often as she will tolerate me. Thank you again lady


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 116 12/20/17
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren looks exactly like her pictures, i.e, long, lean, b tits, very nice ass, nice face . She saw me on short notice in a mid level motel in the DTC area. After some brief intro chit chat the clothes came off and I enjoyed watching my cock disappear into her soft, wet mouth. She gives one of the absolute best BBBJ’s around with plenty of spit and takes instruction well. Next up was standing MISH . We both enjoyed watching the action as my cock slid in and out of her amazing pussy, tight, warm, and wet, as I held her ankles and spread her legs. I needed to grab her sweet ass in K-9 so she went head down, ass up on the side of the bed and I eased my cock in and started gently pounding her while grabbing and occasionally slapping her buns. I quickened the pace and she moaned appreciatively. Next up was a very athletic CG, ACG session. This girl can really ride and she basically fucked the crap out of me in this position. I almost lost it in every position but held off barely in order to finish in a BBBJCIM. I really like Lauren and will definitely see her again. Recommendation: Yes


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane denvergreg Denver Yes 45 12/20/17
Review by denvergreg (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Layne, completely nude from beginning to end with the majority of the massage with Nuru on my well oiled back side. This made me so ready to flip and see this well oiled body and she did not disappoint. She slowly began a great hj with eye contact as I played with her tits and admired her ass and pussy from the side and easy fov. We exchanged some dirty talk and it pushed me over the edge. Excellent time in a very clean incall with hot shower after. Will return.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox T86Hern Colorado Springs Yes 80 12/20/17
Review by T86Hern (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is definitely one of a kind. After reading her reviews, I knew she was a great choice. Showed up and was welcomed with a big hug and a kiss. Her Aussie accent is a huge turn on. Nina is an older woman, but looks much younger. The session was not rushed and we both enjoyed ourselves very much. All activities were performed with much enthusiasm. Will be repeating for sure!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie holdingup Denver Yes 140 12/20/17
Review by holdingup (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Her pics looked amazing so I decided it to emailed her. Aspen is unbelievably gorgeous, I couldn't say a word because of her beauty. She is definitely one of the finest, if I have to describe her, Id use two words, Beauty and Brains. I am not going to share all the naughty things we did, run to see her, seriously she is amazing. Thank you gorgeous. See you soon, M


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MaestraMonet Gimpyguy Boulder Yes 14 12/20/17
Arielbaby ddfer27 Denver Yes 43 12/20/17
Review by ddfer27 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Ariel, wow! First she is absolutely gorgeous, has an amazing ass and tits. Second, she gives an amazing massage. Third, if you like to be teased, she is got to be the best at it and I love to be teased. Cant wait till my next time!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madeline Tze-BANNED mrsmith22 Boulder Yes 10 12/20/17
Review by mrsmith22 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madeline is amazing. I met with her for her hr gfe session and she did not disappoint. This girl is gorgeous, super cool and oh so seductive. I dont divulge details but you must make an attempt to see her when she is in town. I can't express how great she is, I wished she lived here then she could be my new regular. I will definitely repeat. Thanks for a wonderful time Madeline.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmberAustin69 outdoor3 Denver Yes 5 12/19/17
Review by outdoor3 (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a treat! I decided to follow up on the review left for amber and man was it spot on!! She is gorgeous, fit, and more than ready to accommodate. She's in town for only a few more days so hurry up! Standard 2 call/text, nice hotel in dtc, was definitely pleased with her outfit and once that came off i was in bliss for the main event. Smoking body, great lips, and knows how to use the time given to fit in a lot of activities. Hopefully we can keep her coming back to Denver!!!!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders RockyCreek Denver Yes 33 12/19/17
Review by RockyCreek (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One word - awesome. Meet this lady she will make sure she makes u happy and I really mean . She is 200% with you before , during and after session . Don’t miss her. No rush . Upscale apartment , lot of booze at her place , she is happy to share it . Guys just be nice and courteous to this lady , true gem !!! I repeat .


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten Norcolmale Denver Yes 81 12/19/17
Review by Norcolmale (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I greatly enjoyed my time with Lucy. Her in call is convenient in the cherry creek area and she met me at the door in sexy lingerie and robe. YMMV but Lucy quickly became a cute, sexy fun girlfriend to me. I relished every minute with Lucy and became comfortable cuddling in her curves. She is articulate, genuine, considerate, accomplished and just enjoyable to be with. Activities included DATY and BBBJ if you require some specifics …..but being with Lucy is much more than that. Treat her nicely boys she is well worth the experience. . I will see her again ?…


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya290 TC Denver Yes 9 12/19/17
Review by TC (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First of all, I gotta say I've got a think for Middle Eastern women. Especially one that advertises some pubic hair. I set up a lunch date on short notice and Mya was able to get me in. Nice clean incall. Easy to find. When the door opened I was met by a dark haired, caramel skinned, exotic beauty with the most amazing green eyes. She was wearing a silky red shorty rob. It wasn't hard to tell she was naked underneath. She gave me a nice warm hug and asked me to take my clothes off and lie face down on the table. Her robe came off and the massage began. Her lotion of choice is Coconut oil, generous amounts. She's very good. Hard when she wanted to be, soft and sensual when she needed to. There was body to body action and plenty of teasing when she went south. On the flip I was greeted with Mya in all her naked glory. Perky natural breast, firm round ass and oh yeah that sexy patch of fun fur. More NURU and teasing fingers. The finale was fantastic. ( a Roman candle come to mind). A shower after and I was ready to go back to work. I'm glad I took a chance on a newbie. I will be back.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix dbronze Nashville Yes 156 12/19/17
Review by dbronze (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: NashvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m from a different part of the country and visited Denver for a trip. Looked up a few of your local beauties and Maggie caught my eye. Communications with Maggie via initial email and follow-up texts were very timely. I messed up my first appointment with Maggie because I got really tied up at work, but Maggie was very gracious about it and we were able to make up another appointment the following day. Followed directions to her in Call and knocked at the door. Was I glad I made rearrangements to meet Maggie. She is as beautiful if not more than the pictures. As many have stated, if you are looking for a quick fix, Maggie isn’t the person for you. But if you are looking for someone to take you away from the stresses of life, she is there to create that dream. We spent a little time in conversation, but quickly got comfortable under the covers. Maggie’s body was soft to the touch, but sensitive to every caress. We spent some time in various embraces, but I just enjoyed the glow Maggie had and her attentiveness to me in the moment. I wished I had more opportunity to return and see Maggie again. You guys in Denver are lucky to have her! Maggie hope to see you again when I have a chance to return!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Dg0721 Denver Yes 120 12/19/17
Review by Dg0721 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Showed up to her location after a really easy screening process and she was at the door waiting for me. She allows me to use her restroom including a shower had I needed it. Since I was there very early morning, I was already showered and ready for my massage. Emily is a great lady. Beautiful and almost familiar looking and so very friendly. As we both undressed, she payed out her ground rules, very clear and simple and easy to follow. After that she started on the massage. Such great touch and I loved where her hands roamed and how her body pressed on mine. So relaxing and so nice to feel her hands covering my body. Not only that but we had a fantastic conversation covering a myriad of topics, from current events to commonalities of where we each had lived previously to our mutual interest in animals. Her work on my front exceeded the treatment she gave my back also! All said and done, I look forward to my next meeting with Emily. She is a great treat to know in Denver!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jane Smith NightMoves Denver Yes 25 12/19/17
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Ladies: Jane Smith & Aurora Moretti Location :. DTC Started my Saturday morning off with a visit from Jane and her girlfriend whom I've never met Aurora. I usually keep my threesomes to myself and never review them but I thought I would share with my fellow hobbyist the chemistry that Jane has with the ladies that travel with her. Even though Jane and her friends are in their mid to early twenties they seem to know their way around the bedroom and how to keep their clients totally satisfied. From there double wet sloppy bareback blowjob, BLS with Extremely good eye contact to their ass spreading DFK doggy style and many more pornstar moves which I won't go into, Jane and her friends are one of the very best I have experienced. If you're looking for your first threesome or looking to continue the threesome fantasies I highly recommend Jane and her ladies when they come back get in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake Maximus100 Denver Yes 46 12/19/17
Review by Maximus100 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is friendly, down to earth, open and just plain a sweet heart! Activities? She like em, all done with energy and enthusiasm. I’ve seen her a few times and I’d recommend her to anyone!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: