|
Celeste
|
|
Kaos |
Boulder |
Yes |
24
|
2/3/18 |
Review by
Kaos
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I jumped at the chance to reacquaint with Celeste after noticing her recent advertisement. It had been some time since last we met and I was looking forward to seeing her again. I contacted her via P411 and text (she prefers most communication via text) and we set a visit for the following day.
She met me in her private incall in Lafayette wearing a seductive two piece outfit, beautiful as ever. Once again, candles and music enhanced the space. We took a little time to reminisce and then proceeded to enjoy each other. I took advantage of the shower she offered at the conclusion - always a nice touch.
She pops back and forth between here and the east coast - catch her if you can!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
Kingleo |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
2/3/18 |
Review by
Kingleo
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had to do it again and see this awesome woman. I met Alexxx earlier that day for a short visit before heading to work, while at work I get a text asking if i would be interested in two of em, so I jumped at the chance and set an appointment for after work. They show on time, had the pleasure of meeting Dee Dee and I was excited to see Alexxx again. It was Dee Dee' s first time so I think she was a bit nervous with that in mind I let her ease into at her own pace but Alexxx, damn the woman knows how to get me going, WOW, she has skills, I could make out with her for hours and what an awesome bj. I will see both of them again but Alexxx, baby doll i will be seeing you quite often. GOOD TIMES
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany_diamondz
|
|
Ready2ride |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
2/3/18 |
Seen on 1/30/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Awesome, Amazing, F'ing unbelievable. I met a lovely young woman this evening that just took my breath away. Beauty comes in many forms and Honey has them all. I couldn't believe how lucky I was tonight. Honey made me feel like she had been waiting just for me and no one else. Being in her arms makes a guy feel like he would never want to leave. Definitely a true GFE. Totally fun to be with, I simply did not want to leave this girl behind. To bad guys, I'm taking her to Church and we will be married tomorrow....In my dreams! Don't miss out on her, she is one we want up here as often as possible.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emmahere2healu
|
|
small_fish-1344 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
2/3/18 |
Seen on 1/29/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you look at my review history, I tend to post reviews only when I've been badly disappointed and want to warn off others. On the other hand, every now and then I luck into meeting a truly wonderful young lady.
Emma is exceptionally attractive; her pictures are completely accurate. She is also smart and super nice with a fun, bubbly personality. Total sweetheart.
Massage was great and better than some of the CMT massages I've had. The flip and finish was wonderful.
Highly recommended. I plan to repeat many times.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexi Lambeaux
|
|
AidenMax |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
43
|
2/3/18 |
Review by
AidenMax
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time seeing a provider and Lexi was great. Communication with Lexi was fast and sterile. She arrived at my out-call hotel and we chatted for a bit before things took off. Pictures are accurate, she's prettier in person. She is very good at what she does but for the first half, it felt pretty dutiful. Once she got into it, we had a blast and afterwards, she laid on the bed, relaxing, her body shaking. She didn't look at the clock once, seemed like like a genuinely nice girl, and I would recommend meeting her.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Katelyn Michelle
|
|
nosnah |
Boulder |
Yes |
2
|
2/3/18 |
Review by
nosnah
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very pleasant experience! A consummate professional and cute to boot, I was greeted and lead back. Clothes came off and fun began. Very nice BBJ before the cover went on, and then onto cowgirl. Finally, more CBJ and HJ to finish. Very nice all around.
Age: 54 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sissi/Jenni
|
|
bignrich |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
1
|
2/2/18 |
Review by
bignrich
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Wanted to write a review to let everyone know this woman is a fraud. Request deposit to make an appt via Google wallet only. I let my desire take over my common sense but hey we all make mistakes. I just wanted to let the community know so someone else did not fall as I did.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lydia333
|
|
nosnah |
Boulder |
Yes |
5
|
2/2/18 |
Review by
nosnah
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Rose is a wonderful and accommodating provider. She is a great conversationalist and very skilled. I came to her for a massage and she delivered and then some. Her space is very warm and comforting, but private. you'll leave feeling spectacular.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
Ravenous |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
2/2/18 |
Review by
Ravenous
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time with Lucy, but hopefully not the last. Saw her at her incall in Canon City.
Great at communication and even better once the door closes. Made me feel very comfortable while I was there and she seemed to enjoy our time together as much as I did.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maria Lovemuffins
|
|
jhoff81 |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
2/2/18 |
Review by
jhoff81
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Texted Maria, and she responded right away. Set up a meet for the same night. She showed up on time and is very friendly. I will not go into details about the night, but I will say she did not disappoint. Full of energy, and eager to please. I will definitely be seeing her again, very soon.
Age: 22 Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Latina
Grooming: Au Naturale
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Lev!3than |
Denver |
Yes |
106
|
2/2/18 |
Seen on 1/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted Megan late at night and last minute to inquire about a visit, she gladly saw me. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm, skill, compassion, and determination. I highly recommend that you pay her a visit if you get a chance.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal
|
|
shredder_dude |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
5
|
2/2/18 |
Seen on 1/28/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: We had a little trouble meeting on time, she explained what happened, luckily I had free time, so we met later than planned, but she made it up to me by giving me more time. It was well worth the wait. Her oral skills are great! She also performed all activities with enthusiasm and seem to enjoyed them as much as me. I never felt rushed and we chatted for a bit after. I usually prefer spinner types but the session great.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
coloradohigh |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
2/2/18 |
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There’s not much to be said about Aspen that hasn’t been covered in prior reviews, and she’s every bit as exceptional as described.
Booking wasn’t as smooth as some, and our goodbye was slightly rushed on her behalf, though she apologized for being in a ‘drama filled’ situation.
Those logistics aside, she’s superb. It’s clear she enjoys herself, and the session was among the most passionate I’ve had. She’s intelligent and funny as well, which led to a fun conversation between rounds.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Barbi
|
|
Kingleo |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
2/2/18 |
Review by
Kingleo
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went to her at a very nice hotel and I walked into the room there stood a tall sexy woman. Clothes came off and straight to bbbj, her skills are so good I was able to pop twice with little effort on her part. That was a great experience and I will be seeing her again
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RebeccaxxxSnow
|
|
LayedBackGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
2/1/18 |
Seen on 1/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Rebecca was great! It was very nice to see her. She's quite intelligent and easy to get along with and seemed to enjoy seeing me, I'd definitely see her again.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
Kingleo |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
2/1/18 |
Review by
Kingleo
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, what a woman, setup was easy thru text, she arrived a few mins late which kinda sucked because I was pressed for time, had to be at work shortly after the appointment, showed up discreetly dressed and looking good. Very pretty and a great body and one hell of kisser with a nice long tounge. I really wanted a bj but the way she kissed me if I let her put that mouth to work, I would have popped in no time. This woman is the tightest and so clean, I wanted to spend a long time at daty but again I was pressed for time. I will definitely be calling her back again and again. Thanks again baby doll I had a great time
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dianna Anderson
|
|
Chucksteruhhh77 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
2/1/18 |
Seen on 1/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I arrived and she was wearing nice nylons and pumps. I started fondling her and the fun began. I got a massage from her and then gave her one. I got going and rode her missionary until we both got off. I love looking into her eyes why we are in pleasure.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NaughtyNicole-8069
|
|
fmr_racerCOS |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
2/1/18 |
Seen on 1/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I set up a early morning appointment the night prior and Miss Nicole was happy to accommodate. Our communication was great and all performed via text. When I knocked on the door, I was greeted by the woman in the pictures and in my opinion she looks even better in person. I informed her my lower region is temper-mental and therefore reliability is about 50/50 due to an injury received in Iraq. Unfortunately for me I landed on the negative side of the coin toss this visit, however Nicole was understanding and was able to finish me off via bbbj. FS was definately available, and I’m sure much more fun was to be had if my side would have been cooperative. I will repeat. Gentleman, treat her right.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
Vassago |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
2/1/18 |
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you are not prepared for Leona’s passionate intensity, you can be taken off guard. She is a fantastic kisser. My hands cupped through her thick, dark hair drove me wild. Let her take over, strap in and hang on. Things are going to get wet. Things are going to get sexy. It’s going to get hot.
She is an open flower of sexuality. Maybe we had great chemistry but this was the best sex I’ve had in really long time.
If it’s not obvious, I’m coming back for her. Just gotta get my legs back.
Thank you, Leona.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40D-36-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
fmb1968 |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
2/1/18 |
Review by
fmb1968
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending an hour with this lovely lady yesterday afternoon. I was greeted at the door with a smile and hug. She offered me a drink and sat on the couch for a bit of snall talk.
We then moved to the bedroom and got comfortable. I enjoyed the caressing, kissing, and fanstic bbbj. We then moved on to cfs and enjoyed a few positions.
At the conclusion of our session I was offered a clean towel and the opportunity to shower. She is a great southern gem. Treat her well and she will take great care of you!
I left with a smile and am looking forward to our next session.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
funtimedaddy |
Los Angeles |
Yes |
54
|
2/1/18 |
Seen on 1/22/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in Denver for work and saw Lilly 4 times in under a week. Never have I had a provider that was so wonderful, kind, fun and eager to please. Lilly is a natural thin young sexy girl with a great down to earth attitude. She was the girl in school I always wanted to date but never had the chance. Lilly is someone who has an unbelievable ability to make you feel comfortable like she has known you forever and treats you like a king!
Throughout the entire process she was timely and kept me in the loop until she arrived. Her pictures do not do her justice believe me when I say she has a beautiful face and a tight firm body. I truly feel lucky I had the opportunity to spend as much time together as we did and I hope we can meet again. If you are looking for an unbelievable experience she is a true high class courtesan that will rock your world! Enjoy boys treat her right as she is truly special and you would be lucky if you have the chance to spend time with this gorgeous beauty.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kawitana
|
|
Jpc3 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
2/1/18 |
Review by
Jpc3
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I did have a little trouble finding the exact location. I believe it was my fault as the communication was excellent and she was more than patient while I had issues. She also kept my expected time not taken any minutes out of the time I was wondering.
She is a beautiful girl! Personally I think she is prettier in person. 3 rounds all with enthusiasm making sure you are taken care of. All in all she is a great girl and everything said previously applies. Would definitely see again!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
April Flower
|
|
mjsmith |
New Orleans |
Yes |
1
|
2/1/18 |
Review by
mjsmith
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: New OrleansIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: April exceeded my expectations and both service and looks smart fun beautiful girl with a perfect Curvy athletic body. I hope she makes her way to Colorado at some point .
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
No One In Particular |
Boulder |
Yes |
120
|
1/31/18 |
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been seeing Bree's ads for a while and my availability and hers finally synced up so I sent her a relatively short availability text (about three hours in advance.)
After some introductory messages and providing her with references, we arranged to meet at her incall.
When I arrived I texted her and was given the room number. I entered to have my jaw drop instantly; her pictures hide her face for privacy reasons, and it's too bad as Bree is absolutely stunning. She is truly gorgeous and I often found myself at a loss for words when staring into her eyes.
She was dressed in a robe, and we had a nice conversation to get to know one another. She offered some champagne, but I deferred as I rarely drink. We talked a bit more and she soon removed her robe to show off her lovely enhanced breasts and beautiful body. We started with small kisses and LFK which quickly became an absolutely incredible BBBJ. Quite frankly, if I had let her continue more than another minute, things would have been over quite quickly, but she soon asked if I wanted a cover. We entered into a nice session of mish, and I was enjoying it too much to rotate through a litany of positions. All too soon it was that time for me, and Bree obliged by allowing a body shot.
We both went to wash up, and afterwards we talked a bit more and the hour was over.
The biggest takeaway for me was that Bree is not just incredibly beautiful, she is a genuinely sweet and wonderful person. She's kind and tender and genuinely cares about your experience. If a slightly naughty GFE is what you're looking for, Bree is the person for you.
Please treat her right; she absolutely deserves it.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel Hayes VIP
|
|
flint |
Boise |
Yes |
34
|
1/31/18 |
Review by
flint
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoiseIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: i am new to the hobby kat made it very comfortable , she let me know by text when she was on the way, parking, coming up ,light tap at the door ,i answered she came into my arms and kissed me with wonderful lips and great taste , we spent an hour like we had known each other for a long time she guided me to please her then made me feel like a man should , thank you Kat
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kawitana
|
|
Vassago |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
1/31/18 |
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She has a number of videos on her website, all classy, sexy and elegant, very much like the lady herself. I’ve seen her a couple of times now, initially drawn to her because of one of her videos.
She will dance for you, wear anything you request and takes meticulous care of you throughout the appointment. This was an out of this world experience with one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever been with. I promised discretion. I’ll leave this review at that.
I will be back.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
average1 |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
1/31/18 |
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing Lisa again. Fantasies like this can be wonderful. In this fantasy, Lisa is wearing a sexy outfit that shows off her fine "ass"ets. After catching up with some conversation, it was time for more fun. Lisa is one of the most responsive and enjoyable ladies I have seen. I find her to be passionate, playful and so open. DATY was quite tasty, and she seemed to enjoy it. UTF was outstanding and the main event, with multiple positions, was so fine. She left me completely drained and spent. We cuddled and talked for a bit before I left. I know YMMV, but I find Lisa to be one fine lady, in so many ways. Spending time with her made this a sweet and sexy Saturday afternoon treat for me.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
ColonelAngus |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
1/31/18 |
Seen on 1/22/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Ms. Montana at her upscale hotel. She is a very nice and friendly woman. Clean table with clean linens. Good conversation thru out the massage. Started out face down. Not a therapeutic rub but good enough to make you feel relaxed. She started the massage in some sexy black lingerie. She complimented me a lot on how soft my skin was and about how much she liked my hair. After the flip, the top came came off. She has some of the most beautiful tits I've seen. Some respectful mutual touching was allowed. She threw on a wrapper and gave me some nice fellatio. After that, she took it off and finished me off with a nice hand job. She cleaned me up after that and continued with some more massaging. When time was up, I felt so relaxed. I didn't want to get up.
Ms. Montana does her best to make sure you leave relaxed and feeling good. I plan on seeing her again very soon. Thank You, Ms. Montana.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
kprimo5 |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
1/31/18 |
Review by
kprimo5
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I went into this session expecting one thing based on Aspen's pics an extremely hot erotic sex bomb and she is all of that she gives an amazing bbbj and has an amazing body perfect fake tits and perfect little nipples great ass but what I wasn't expecting was how sweet this woman is if you closed your eyes and only heard her talk you'd think she was a sweet southern girl who's never broken a rule in her life it's quite the polar opposite yet so hot Aspen's accent is extremely sexy and her skills are top notch will visit many more times for longer than the hh I could've spent hours with her
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
OpheliaMoreau
|
|
ChairMaker |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
1/31/18 |
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ophelia is lovely. Hinted at by her photos but truly revealed in person. Extremely soft and affectionate. Starting from our initial contact, through our two sessions to date, her communication has been perfect, in contrast to that experienced by the TER reviewer. Ophelia was properly raised which is reflected in her attitude, behavior, and interactions.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Svetlana Lickanova
|
|
barryheks |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
1/31/18 |
Seen on 1/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Svetlana is a really cool girl and a force to be reckoned with. She has a great place with a nice setup and was very welcoming, even shared her fruit with me as i had arrived a little peckish. We had a very engaging conversation and i really enjoyed her whole attitude, so much that we spent most of the time just chatting in her kitchen, which was fine by me. I had a great time and she's definitely a well-built Russian powerhouse in the bedroom. Highly recommended, can't wait to see her again????????????????????????
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexy_Darana
|
|
Azndog |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
1/31/18 |
Review by
Azndog
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Darana is the complete package. Beautiful, long, soft hair. Dark, bedroom eyes. High cheekbones. Great rack. (I part ways with other reviewers as I am confident they are MM, but awesome all the same.) A power butt. Fine legs.
The session begins with a light massage. All activities conducted with enthusiasm and expertise. Session ends with a light massage. Not really GFE, but a helluva time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
reactor5280 |
Boulder |
Yes |
48
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 45 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After some communications difficulties, had a very nice time with Violet, even though our session had to be cut short due to the communications issues. All activities performed enthusiastically. She’s a sweetheart. I’ll see her again, hopefully for the full hour next time.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
harleyjameson
|
|
chilangazo |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
2
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/10/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh my .....! I'm always a little hesitant about new providers in the area but I must say that seeing Harley was an amazing experience. She was sweet, attentive, the real true GF experience. By far one of the best sessions I've had in recent years. Fellas don't hesitate, Harley is a true gem and an amazing woman. Highly recommended and for sure will repeat again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeeTaylor004
|
|
Iusedtoloveher |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Petite treat. What a doll. This girl is a diminutive goddess. Perfect athletic body that I could admire for hours. I had limited time today.... she greeted me with a beautiful smile and then proceeded to blow my doors off. In addition she is very kind and has a gentle easy-going nature. Total sweetheart. Thanks again Lee I will make a point of seeing you whenever you visit our fair city.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaRabbit
|
|
barryheks |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is fantastic! Her reviews are accurate, she is a hell of a girl with that dirty talk, which I'm usually not crazy about. She really went the extra mile to please with great success. We had a really nice chat after the festivities, too. She seemed genuinely interested in every moment, very attentive and focused. It was nice to check a box on the old 'world tour', and she's got a super-secy accent that really did it for me. Five stars!
Age: 27 Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexy_Darana
|
|
Tanqueray |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy to set up date, nice hotel in DTC area. She is definitely the girl in the pics, very pretty thai lady. very limited english, so not much on the convo front. she definitely has a routine, but it is full gfe, very relaxing. started with a quick shower, fbsm massage, fun on the flip and bbbj, then on to the main event. wrapped up with a nice massage again. very sweet girl, terrific body, I recommend if you enjoy the Asian date scene. however, convo is very limited, and I personally welcome a bit more of a chat/connection along with the activity ;)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nadia Ives
|
|
barryheks |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Nadia the night before and had a very smooth setup. Her incall was nice and she greeted me in some very flattering lingerie. She's a low-volume kinda girl and it shows. She made me feel very special throughout. We ended up using the wrong lube and it was a mini-disaster, but she had a refreshing honesty about the whole thing and maintained a nice attitude. She's got a fantastic body as others have mentioned, with her recent work at the gym paying off big-time. I would absolutely love to see her again, she's a true gem and it was a very memorable session.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kaykay
|
|
jonnyboy2112 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I meet Kay 8 years ago though another provider fun Sabrina as a two girl ever since we hook up time to time so now she on tob I had to see her again and she had an incall for the first time I got to her incall and she still was running late so she suggested we take s shower together i hoped on that invitation wow the bj in the shower was hot then gave her a little daty then she suggested we move to the bed and more bbj from Kay finally she wanted to get on top and then move to mish and that’s where I lost it didn’t have time to move to doggie after I blew my load all over her chest and stomch we cleaned up then caught up on old times Kay is petite and sexy with an ass to die for she easy going and always has a smile on her face
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeeTaylor004
|
|
kprimo5 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
1/30/18 |
Review by
kprimo5
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Lee has a tight little body and knows how to work it. very good at what she does had a great time with her ymmv but I will definitely keep her on my list for future visits
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet_Vixxxen
|
|
ecc2012 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
1/30/18 |
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is a total nymph.
Started chatting the night before, and we set up later the next day to meet that evening. She is tall no doubt, and her ass is nice and bouncy. She was cool, I took a quick shower came out and the fun began. She went down on me and she is good, lots of spit and DT gagging. Flipped her over to go down on her she is very responsive. She went back to some more BBBJ before getting on RCG, after a while we went to standing doggie and that finished round one. A little recovery and some more great sloppy gagging oral. Then she got on again for some CG then to mish and finished off round two with more BBBJ to completion.
You treat her right and she will treat you like a King and worship your cock.
Thanks again Violet, see you again soon
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna_James
|
|
barryheks |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
1/30/18 |
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic session with Jenna, she's a breath of fresh air. Incredibly hot and still down-to-earth. I almost went down to Colorado Springs to see her, but fate delivered her into my area and I took it as a sign. I'm glad I did, and I can't wait til she comes back to continue where we left off.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
Alan2157 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
1/30/18 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Katie for hh. She responded very quickly to my inquiries. Set up was a breeze.
Private incall. It is a project in progress but to me better than any hotel.
She is gorgeous girl with new porn star man mades.
She was accomadating to my requests. Menu has some limits YMMV. No DFK or LFK no greek but there is pleanty to enjoy.
Treat her well. Thanks Katie
Age: 20 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TiffanyLove
|
|
Chasemunk1961 |
Boulder |
Yes |
4
|
1/29/18 |
Seen on 1/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great gal. Pleasant and friendly. Good conversation, but even better at her craft. Can’t wait to repeat
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Janine
|
|
woodykush3 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
1/29/18 |
Seen on 1/25/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Janine is an awesome little hottie with an insatiable sex drive! Delicious butt. Supple and responsive titties. Provocative smile. Overall, very sexy! Saw her last evening, and still can't get the image of her out of my head. Not that I want to...
Kicked off the encounter with a round of margaritas after which things heated up quite nicely. Half way through, desperately needed a break, so another round of margaritas, then back at it. Never had so much fun with a woman!
Would I recommend? Only if you want a once in a lifetime experience! No Shit!
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
GrlCrzy |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
1/29/18 |
Review by
GrlCrzy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I met Sapphire at her amazingly comfortable condo, I was greeted at the door by a luscious and scantily clad beauty. Sapphire's eyes are hauntingly beautiful and everything south of her eyes is exactly as her pictures indicate - she's got an amazing chest, I did not want to stop "adoring" that part of her. She offered me a glass of wine, we chatted, and then she took me to her retreat for the fun, we each got to a wonderful O over the course of our time together. It was a hot and erotic session; from the time she opened the door until I kissed her goodbye I felt like I was with a lover I've longed to have. This lady is very classy, I hope that she will let me see her again!
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chloeblue83
|
|
Jawsome |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
1/29/18 |
Review by
Jawsome
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I texted Chloe in the morning and she was able to accommodate me on very short notice. She is very sweet and cute. She lives up to what she advertises and her bbbj is wonderful. I live north quite a bit away but just so happened to be in DTC for work so I was able to get to see her. If I could i'd see her everyday until she goes back to Texas. I hope I get a chance to see her again before she goes and I definitely recommend her.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
JustAnotherGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
1/29/18 |
Seen on 1/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with AM. Time was cut short because I was little but she was very welcoming and warm. A beautiful girl and a great attitude hope to see you again soon.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Italiangoddess
|
|
zelgadis |
Denver |
No |
8
|
1/28/18 |
Review by
zelgadis
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I don't know if the previous reviews weren't typical of her service, or she just switched to FBSM recently, or something's fishy, but I didn't get what I came for.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
This is absolutely a false review. It’s not my fault that you get high on drugs before a session and become a creep. I am not fbsm only if I was I would only advertise fbsm. That’s it. Take care and stay off the stuff.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ava East
|
|
OU812kittylvr |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
1/28/18 |
Seen on 1/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met at her place which was very nice. She came to the door in a bra and panties and looked amazing. She is prettier in person. She had me at ease quickly and lost her bra . We got naked and she started with a FBSM. I then flipped and the adult games began. Had a great time, she has a great body and is a good kisser. Will definitely be a repeat visitor. Thanks Ava!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|