|
Luxuriousslex304
|
|
Toast |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
2/16/18 |
Review by
Toast
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy setup through text. Standard two call screening. Lexi is absolutely gorgeous. Pictures are spot on. Tall, slender, young blonde with a firm body and pale white complexion, very hot. A couple of tasteful tattoos as well. Very easy going and friendly right off the bat. We got to talking a little bit before getting into it and she is really easy to get along with. Lexi is not GFE but that hardly slowed me down at all. And for anyone who's into eye candy I doubt you'll care much either. We started with some body worship and foot play. She has extremely soft and sensitive feet which was a huge turn on for me. This eventually morphed into a teasing HJ. Well I didn't need any more encouragement so I had her start on a CBJ. Lexi definitely knows what she's doing with a lot of focus on the head. After a bit of that I got on top and finished off. Can't wait to see her again, she's a real treat!
Age: 19 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TherealMiaRose
|
|
italianman1974 |
Colorado Springs |
So-So |
10
|
2/16/18 |
Seen on 2/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: I am not trying to make this a bad review that seems vindictive but instead inform the public of my experience. Mia met me at my home and immediately I knew this wasn't going to be a good meeting. Very robotic and wreaked of pot. Normally I'm ok with that but not when its overwhelming. My home stunk after she left. I scheduled a 90 minute meeting and sent her on her way at 30. Her pictures might have been accurate last year but she is not the "athletic" figure I was expecting. Stretch marks are evident and not at all a tight figure. I will say that she was very friendly and seems very happy. Again, this is my experience and may not be the same for everyone.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
I think you’re over exaggerating on the pot smell, and I do have a few stretch marks because my weight does go up and down like any young woman. But to say “Not at all a tight figure” is far fetch since I’ve been skinny ALL my life lol but to each his own. Sorry the experience didn’t go as you would like.
Going to post 2018 pictures in the morning :)
Thanks for the feedback!
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
farhorizon |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
2/16/18 |
Seen on 2/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been more inclined to experience the world of massage recently and it hasn't disappointed. Venus is extremely beautiful with an amazing body. For me I felt an instant connection and she is extremely welcoming allowing for you to be very open. Technically she is amazing using her whole body for the massage in a way that is a truly wonderful experience. I feel like I have started a journey in a way and want to explore more ways she can teach me about myself and what drives my sensuality. Check out her website if you want to learn more it lays everything out pretty well.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kaykay
|
|
nobs |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
2/16/18 |
Review by
nobs
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kay and I had been texting the day before and had a date set for the evening. Her schedule got a little jammed up, and she had to push our date out a little... not a big deal.
When she arrived at my hotel, she got comfortable and immediately began some fantastic BBBJ. We traded places, and I enjoyed her tasty flower. She enjoyed fingers in both holes during DATY, and I couldn’t take it anymore and needed to slip it in... she was tight, and I could feel the contractions as she squeezed me. I pulled out and she insisted on swallowing every drop.
She got cleaned up and we chatted a bit more before she left.
Thanks Kay... I had a great time!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
ecc2012 |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
2/16/18 |
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a cool lady and really fun. She is tiny and that was fun. If you like tiny spinner bodies she fits the mold. The best TF i have ever had. She is fun to hang out with, treat her well.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Grooming: Landing Strip
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Latina
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kaykay
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
2/16/18 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kaykay is nothing short of a pleasure to spend time with. We had a real struggle actually getting together but she was well worth the effort. She showed up looking wonderful and was very fun to hang out with. She is a genuinely nice lady and I really enjoyed her company. We seemed to click quite nicely and time spent in bed was very natural and quite hot. I look forward to seeing her again and would recommend her to anyone.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexis Vix
|
|
Roughneck2424 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
50
|
2/16/18 |
Seen on 2/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been trying to see Alexis for awhile now but due to my job it was hard to schedule. I was finally able to set up a time to see her, and let me tell you what it was well worth it. I showed up to her location and it was very nice and clean. We sat around and talked for a few and then... Well that’s between her and I. I promise you she looks amazing in person as she does in her pictures. I totally recommend her and I’ll definitely be back again.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
nobs |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
2/16/18 |
Review by
nobs
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second meeting with the mystic unicorn Dana... and she met me at the door of her incall in a sexy one piece. We made out like teenagers for several minutes while she wrapped her long legs around me... she is an excellent kisser!
She then led me to the bedroom where the one piece quickly came off and I proceeded to enjoy some tasty DATY... after several Os, she insisted that she return the favor. This is where her magical talents were revealed... she hungrily swollowed every inch (granted I’m no John Holmes), as her tongue danced around and around. It was more than I could take, and she took every drop without removing a single inch from her mouth... it was amazing! All followed by a fantastic massage!
A quick clean up and kiss, and I was out the door with a fantastic memory... thanks mystical unicorn!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
whatashame |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 2/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy via text. She greeted me at her beautiful in-call location. We chatted a bit to get aquainted. Which was very nice. Then onto the activities. What a great way to spend the afternoon. Her BBBJ was awesome. Then the cover went on and she rode me dry. We had a great conversation before some more amazing BBBJ and then another cover went on and I finished with some doggie. She is truly a gem. I will most definitely see her again and again. Thank you Amanda. I would highly recommend seeing her if you get the chance. Treat her right guys.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ellie Lovell
|
|
escott191031 |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in Denver for business and I was lucky enough to come across Ellie's information. In a word, "Wow". She made everything effortless and easy, from set up to directions to the tremendous appointment. Once inside she totally put me at ease. I booked 60 minutes, and within 5 minutes I wish I had booked 90. It was honestly the best hour I can remember in a long time. Her massage talents are amazing, working out all of my knots and aches. I like the massage a little lighter, and she was very accommodating and really listened to my reactions to her pressures. She even spent extra time after our appointment showing me stretches for the areas I should focus on. I can easily say every second spent with her was fantastic. If you are looking for a beautiful, smart, easy to get along with, and someone to put you at ease and make you feel incredible, Ellie is your girl. I can't wait to see her the next time I am back in town.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
Thecoach |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
39
|
2/15/18 |
Review by
Thecoach
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I would not say she is a good provider because at no time did it feel anything like I was with a provider!!! This truly was an amazing GFE from start to finish!!! She is passionate, smart and a pleasure to spend time with. Treat her great she is a true lady and deserves to be treated like one. I highly highly recommend her and I will be seeing her again when she comes back to Colorado!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyKateCS
|
|
hornyincs |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
2
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Standard communication leading up to scheduled incall
A few scheduling issues but were worked out on both sides due to good communication.
Kate is a beautiful woman with a clean and inviting incall and is a pleasure to spend time with. She allowed me to relax ; and we spent some excellent time together. All activities were performed with enthusiasm.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sabina
|
|
Misterbig97 |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 1/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have a thing for petite ladies with small tits. Sabina fit the bill bodywise, even though I'm not a huge fan of tattoos.
Setup through text and went to her hotel. Texted when I arrived, said 5 minutes, that turned to 15. Almost left, but she texted saying she was on her way and to meet by the back door.
Her persona does not match the bad girl image the tattoos convey. Total sweetheart. We chatted for a bit before we stripped down. Started with it, then I asked to go down on her. Clean and fresh. Seemed to get off a few times. The back to it before she secretly slipped on a condom. I say secretly because I didn't notice and stopped her prior to climbing aboard for egg.
Nice and tight, real spinner as she switched to c.f. finished missionary. No push out the door. Laid in bed with her and chatted about life. I had to get going. But that was about after 45minutes over just chatting. Cleaned up and walked me out.
Fun times with a sweatheart.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kaykay
|
|
jdub88 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
2/15/18 |
Review by
jdub88
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/31/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I don’t have a lot to say other than, holy fuck she’s hot. Her ass is amazing. She’s super talkative, which I dig. And she makes you feel like you’re the only one she wants. It’s a good experience. I highly recommend
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kylie4you
|
|
allen.hiker.1 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 2/2/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kylie is a very sweet young lady. She was having some issues with her room, but she communicated well with me, and we worked it out. We spent some time talking and getting to know each other. When she undressed, I was not disappointed. She was enthusiastic and I was very happy with the encounter.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
ric_coscock |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 2/11/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow...just wow! Complete sweetheart gfe. Adorable young woman with a banging body and a beaming smile. I'm not going into the dirty details, but this is what you are looking for, trust me. Friendly, enthusiastic, smart, beautiful...horny. My advice is to be nice and enjoy the ride. She is a keeper. I will repeat.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
richinco |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
2/15/18 |
Review by
richinco
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I really don't know what I can add to all her other reviews, they are all spot on. Winnie is great and will see again next time she is in town
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexxxa21
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I found myself in the mood for a little bit of this and a little bit of that, set up some fun with one of my awesome provider friends but it didn't work out as we had planned. So instead I went to a couple of parties. While having fun, it never fails, I am presented some fun somewhere else. I got a notice on TOB and I just happened to come across The Incomparable Miss Alexxxa. I had been wondering where she was hanging out these days. I have been knowing her for years and I must say she is so laid back, chilled and drama free (my kind of woman). My night was already going pretty good, I sent a text and a couple hours later I was inside of a very nice upscale apartment. As usual, when I look at this woman, I am constantly saying, she has the best spinner ass in the business. Of course there is no secret that I like butts, so I have to give credit when I see one, LOL there is nothing wrong with pointing out a woman's beautiful assets. As we sat down, Alexxxa and I indulged into a number of interesting topics and I warn you guys, don't be fooled by the small frame, she's a very intelligent woman and always in charge of the moment. In other words, she does what she wants LOL, she reminds me of a feline cat. Cats get chased for their attention but seem to only come to you when they are ready to give it to you. And when they decide to give it to you, well lets say you better take it......................So with that said, she decided to give me some of her attention, then led me to a cozy warm spot and the rest was contracted out for Pay Per View. This woman is very clean, very responsive, capable of multiple wet ones and so much more............ She has the best ??? ever..............She gets the Savoir Faire Top Notch Ass Award and Best ??? Award.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kira Swan
|
|
milehighsky |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 2/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I couldn't wait to see Kira and now it has all been said an done...Wow, incredible, I couldn't have been happier. After I arrived we settled in to some drinks and great conversation, we moved activities to the bed room. Her body is so amazing and curvy everything is as advertised, can't wait to make a return visit.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CassieCorrea
|
|
EB_09 |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
2/15/18 |
Review by
EB_09
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cassie was great very accommodating! Very safe and cautious! Which I prefer better safe than sorry! Everything as advertised no complaints! Hope to see her again when she is back in town!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
tinydomme
|
|
farhorizon |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Angelica is an absolute gem and a true goddess. If I had to imagine the perfect woman somehow I have a feeling she would fall short of Angelica's overall beauty. She has a wonderful petite body with just the right amount of curves to perfectly accentuate her frame. To top that all off she has exotic pink hair which suits her well, bright eyes and a warm smile with absolutely adorable dimples. She also humored a request for an outfit from among some of her pictures which I really appreciated.
I chose a softer session of FBSM but even still she is not one to shy away from taking control. I have a feeling she could easily up the intensity if I opted for a more BDSM session and I do fantasize about giving her even more control. This unworthy soul may have fallen for a goddess and when I am able to will gladly repeat.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vanessa Belle
|
|
allen.hiker.1 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 1/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Vanessa is awesome. Setup was easy. She is beautiful, and enthusiastic. I could spend the whole day just chatting with her.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Misterbig97 |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
2/15/18 |
Seen on 1/16/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I texted crystal tater at night after she posted an ad. A bit a verification to go through since I am new. After verified, gave strict instructions where and how to meet. Was a bit skeptical because of the strictness, but it was well worth it.
Shower was provided and proceeded with the massage. Started face down and she worked out the kinks. Upon the flip, she allowed plenty of mutual touching including the kitty. Got her off while she worked on me.
Great setting and very private.
Follow her rules and you will not be let down. Next time will try her other options.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessieLynnTexasStyle
|
|
thor1 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
2/15/18 |
Review by
thor1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was very impressed with Jessie Lynn. She saw me on short notice and I really enjoyed my time with her. She is very skilled and has a pleasant warm personality and is very enthusiastic. Nice safe location, she smells awesome and has beautiful smooth skin. When I left I felt as though I just met a friend. I would like to meet her twin also and see Jessie again soon.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-23-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
Nuggets |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
2/14/18 |
Review by
Nuggets
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just a fun gal , She is a tad bit heavier than her pictures but that’s a good thing , That Little but of weight went to her ass and is is so hard and firm more like 18 year olds In Fact she looked more 18 , Great attiude hotter than her pics the UTF was fantastic , Warmed up with a glass of wine and things got hotter from there ,
Nuggets
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
italianman1974 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
90
|
2/14/18 |
Seen on 2/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yummy!!! Little tight package and a very nice bubble butt. It was a good morning. Highly recommend her.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
Jbd1096 |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
2/14/18 |
Review by
Jbd1096
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is a ton of fun. Went to her in call which was spotless. She took me to the bedroom where we talked for a bit before the fun began. Lisa is a gem, treat her well.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Asdf1439 |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
2/14/18 |
Review by
Asdf1439
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Winnie before so the setup was easy the appointment for one hour and we meet in 4 star hotel so pretty nice room.
She opened the door in lingerie which was very good .after we kissed a lot like couple of school lovers.she helped me undress and I helped her.i started giving her bj which she liked a lot and she returned the favor .she gave a amazing bj and we we switched to doggy and she responded me well and I came
She cleaned and we chatted for some time and she messaged me which is very good and they I was ready for round 2 which again stated with sloppy bj and we made out in different positions .she is one of the best kisser I ever had.
The session was amazing .She asked me for bath but I opted out she is not s clock watcher
Recommendation: Fuking yes
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Troubadour |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
2/14/18 |
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Time with Devon is heaven: Deep kisses, charming laughter, insane body, GFE X 1000. Best time ever. Easy scheduling. Great communication. Wonderful incall. Thank you babe i'm still smiling. Can't wait to see you again. You are a gem!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
fmb1968 |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
2/14/18 |
Review by
fmb1968
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been exchanging messages with this sweet young thing for a number of months. Our schedules finally clicked today. Her incall location was easy to find. I was greeted at the door with a fantastic hug and kiss.
We had drink and chattes.for a bit. We then proceeded on to some adult fum. She is an amazing kisser, has a fantastic bum (i recommend RCG). We.engaged in multiple positions. Think msog was on the table but my schedule did not allow. NEXT time, I will block out more time for her. As always, YMMV
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HaileyTaylor
|
|
Highroller |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
2/14/18 |
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set was easy by text. Awsome looks, I like fit and thin. Been awhile since i had good nuru, nothing worth a review since most ladies really have no clue what it is, they think.a little oil and then kinda rub you but when you find somebody who know what do to it is so sweet and Hailey knows what to do. I wish there were more menu but she has firm boundaries (no playing with the kitty) but the rest is so fine its on the ATF list.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanelle Malone
|
|
Paul Pudenda |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
2/14/18 |
Seen on 1/30/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Chanelle is a lovely young ebony provider, whose skills, especially oral, transcend her tender years. She is a true southern belle who is extremely eager to please and takes direction well. MSOG is available if you're "up" to it. She said she enjoyed her stay in Denver and would return. When she does, I'll be sure to see her again. And if she brings her friend along again, I may have to see her as well.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28C-20-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
lurkrnomore |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
2/13/18 |
Seen on 1/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: FS, BBBJ, Kissing and lots of it, very hot girl and loads of fun. Probably top 2 I have ever seen and will be seeing her again. Cannot miss here.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Lonecone |
Colorado Springs |
No Show |
90
|
2/13/18 |
Review by
Lonecone
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Contact with her was made the day before via p411. She responded quickly and professionally. On the morning of our meeting I arrived on time and texted my arrival. No response so waited ten minutes and tried again still no response. Left after 20 minutes and would later receive a text “my apologies problems with the schedule.” Not the kind of service I was hoping for, of course YMMV.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Grooming: Landing Strip
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Latina
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
REBUTTAL:
I totally screwed this one up guys. I sincerely apologize to lonecone. I was having trouble with scheduling ,not to mention I was spooked the day prior. He showed up on time & I have had a few guys send appointment requests & were no shows without any cancellations. I thought lonecone would have text/email/call to inform me he was in fact on his way. Again, totally my fault & I regret not meeting. I’m still getting the hang of all these sites. I will be sure not to make this mistake again.
Best regards,
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Highroller |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
2/13/18 |
Seen on 2/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup was very easy and I must say I am glad I meet her. She is super friendly and really cute, perfect maybe.
The session was truly hot. She has it, knows how to use it and does wondefully. If you want a great time you will find it with her.
Will reapeat.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
bolder1 |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
2/13/18 |
Review by
bolder1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Valentina is a very beautiful, sexy lady. Her pictures are quite accurate though she leaves her face out of the pictures and that may be the most beautiful of all. She responded very quickly to my appointment request for a visit two days later.
She is friendly & immediately makes you feel comfortable - then she makes it very hot! She uses her wonderful body fully to make your dreams come true.
I would definitely recommend a visit with Valentina.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mya290
|
|
coking |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
2/13/18 |
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just a big huge WOW! Mya is very beautiful and sexy, with the Perfect body, beautify face, and everything you could imagine. She is very nice and had a soft soothing sweet voice. Although not a CMT, the session was still very relaxing after a long stressful week. I would definitely repeat because this was a very nice experience and i enjoyed it very much. Next time will definitely be for the full mya experience. See you soon mya!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SultryKitten
|
|
rockster267 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
84
|
2/13/18 |
Seen on 2/2/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time visiting the Kitten. She is an amazing lady. Intelligent, beautiful and very personable. Good conversation to start with a little wine. Her rules were outlined and then down to business. The reviews are correct. Her UTF is incredible! And she has a very sweet tasting pussy. She has no problem helping to guide you in getting her off. She loves her job and it shows! Dirty talk if you want. Definitely as promised in here ads and then some. See her if you have the chance
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Caressa Duval
|
|
coolhand luke |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
25
|
2/13/18 |
Seen on 1/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen this lovely lady several times and each time is a new exciting adventure and I have never been disappointed. She offers many activities and each is done with enthusiasm. She is a dynamite package and not to be missed.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Rox
|
|
Justme987 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
80
|
2/13/18 |
Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW!! Not much to add to other reviews. Nina is the best! Nice clean in-call location easy to get to. She welcomed me with a hug, and immediately put me at ease. Nice convo to begin and get to know each other. She really knows how to connect emotionally. Started kissing and clothes started coming off, accurate pics and sooooo sexy!! Kissing, fondling, exploring bodies then on to an amazing BBBJ! She got on top and finished me off. She truly cares about what you want. Can’t wait to see her again! I can only imagine it gets better the more we get to know each other. She’s a true lady, treat her right guys. Truly one of a kind......
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adeles-Love
|
|
Sako |
Denver |
Yes |
62
|
2/13/18 |
Review by
Sako
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met her at her incall. Very nice and friendly young lady. If you like GFE kind a girl, you gotta go see her. After a quick shower, she started out with touching, smiling, lfk, dfk then bbbj. After few mins of sucking I asked her for the main event. She rode me and allowed me to suck her mm tits .... We finished with missionary. Thanks for the wonderful afternoon. Hope i have a chance to see you again .
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Breasts: Enhanced
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Body Type: Curvy
Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CassieCorrea
|
|
acmb2017 |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
2/13/18 |
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, I am so glad this woman decided to visit Denver. I think her pictures do not nearly do her justice. Gorgeous lady who is also super sweet. She is excellent at all activities and I will be seeing her again to be sure. I am not sure what else needs to be said other than treat her well and do not miss her while she is in town.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Just Plain Joe |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
90
|
2/13/18 |
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy setup via P411. Met her at her incall--a decent chain hotel. She met me at the door wearing some nice lingerie, offered me some water, and we engaged in some nice conversation. She is gorgeous (even better than her pictures), has great skills, and carries on a great conversation. Definitely recommend.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Grooming: Landing Strip
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Latina
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
speed67 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
2/13/18 |
Review by
speed67
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/18
Time: 5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was looking for someone to keep me company during the Super Bowl that was knowledgeable in sports. Chrissy knows quite a bit about various professional sports including football, we were definitely in agreement on a number of calls during the game. We missed the halftime show though.
Not to much to add to her reviews other then to confirm what you already know by reading them. She's safety first, out going, fun and can carry a conversation on just about any topic. Pics are accurate, set-up was easy once screening was passed, she was on time, dressed nice and looked good. I enjoyed her company so much I saw her again the next day.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
Drock95022 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
2/12/18 |
Seen on 2/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kassie is the perfect spinner. She is super sweet and sexyand loves what she does. Session starts with CBJ and explodes from there. This girl can squirt and cum all over you.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Clarissa Clark
|
|
Horneguyter |
Denver |
Yes |
69
|
2/12/18 |
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great visit with Clarissa. Had been on my radar for awhile and things finally worked out on my end.
Easy to get to and safe location.
Clarissa is beautiful woman with a great bod!! Very much enjoyed every minute.
Can't wait to return!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
JPMcGuire |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
2/12/18 |
Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It had been much too long since I'd seen Demi, but life has the bad habit of getting in the way. Per the advice of another reviewer I took advantage of her 2 hour special and I'm glad I did. She's more beautiful than I remembered and our time together was amazing. It flew by so fast I was sure I had time left but when i checked the clock she actually went 10 minutes over. Amazing skills, great conversation and a very happy ending. I will be back!!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
shredder_dude |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
90
|
2/12/18 |
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is fantastic!!! I'm glad she made it to Colorado Springs! Texted and set up was easy, verified via P411. Met her at her incall and she was wearing an awesome outfit kind of like a fishnet lace type. She looks even better in person than her pictures. Pics are very accurate too, she is in great shape and her body is awesome. She also has a great personality and loves what she does. She was totally into all the activities described. Very into it. She definitely is my ATF, too bad COS is not her home base or I would go broke. I'll be looking for her if she comes back.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Grooming: Landing Strip
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Latina
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Barbi
|
|
Mrfeelgood8 |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
2/12/18 |
Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up an early morning visit. She gave me the address the night before. When I arrived I text for the room. She greeted me with a hug. we chatted a bit to get aquainted. Which was very nice. Then onto the activities. Started with a little kissing working my way down to play with the girls then down for some DATY, Very tasty. What a great way to start the morning. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. She returned the pleasure with some BBBJ with was awesome. we continued with some doggie. She is truly a gem. I will most definitely see her again and again. Thank you Barbi. What a great way to start the day. I would highly recommend seeing her if you get the chance. Treat her right guys.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaraDay13
|
|
dnyt |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
2/12/18 |
Review by
dnyt
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! enjoyed every minute with her!
Easy and fast setup, easy screening. Good directions to her place (Follow them ;) )
Knocked on the door and a beautiful woman opened the door.
She showed me to the bedroom, offered water and bathroom if needed.
I just had showered so we went straight to the bedroom. She is a good Kisser and eager to please!
Started BBBJ and then went dogie, cowgirl and then I asked if I can finish in her mouth and she said yes.
We talked to the remainder of the time. Good conversations.
Will decently see her again!
Age: 20 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|