|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
papaelf2020 |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
2/28/18 |
Seen on 2/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hailey didn't disappoint. Was met at the door by this hot lady in black lingerie who looks half her age and has a slim tight build that was awesome to grab onto. After reading other reviews I was hoping she was a little more assertive and dominant and she was. I had nothing specific in mind so she took over and it was great. A little awkward at first, but a fantastic ending. I'm a pretty quiet guy so it freaked her out a little but by the end we had a good understanding of each other.
She's a clean freak which is a good thing I think, so go in, take off your shoes, rinse off in the shower if asked, and get ready for a great time!!
Incall location is nice and inviting and easy to find. Highly recommend and I'll definitely be back!!
Thanks for the experience Hailey, and I look forward to exploring more with you another time.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rylee Smilee
|
|
Capitalhillguy |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
2/28/18 |
Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ryle is a great soul, super sexy, intelligent, and with an amazing body. The session was amazing and she was very accommodating. We set up a session after being verified (with some issues with in my part which Ryle was very easy to work with). Her incall is very upscale and neat and once there I found a beautiful tiny sexy girl that can hold a great conversation. Until we meet again!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissSky
|
|
Bluthman |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
2/27/18 |
Review by
Bluthman
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Sky is everything you could want in a girl — Sweet, spunky and sexy as hell!! Amazing session together and will undoubtedly come back again and again! This is my first review because she deserves it and is just that great! Treat her well fellas!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
ToolGuy76 |
Denver |
Yes |
111
|
2/27/18 |
Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Roxy is a sweetheart! She communicated very professionally, was punctual, discrete, & most important, tons of fun to have around. Roxy has an easygoing attitude and was very willing to explore my desires during our time together. Pics are accurate. She is a beautiful stacked latina woman. Caliente!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lola Montez
|
|
Busyman |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
2/27/18 |
Review by
Busyman
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was stand offish, but then I called and when I seen her she was breathtaking, and down to earth. I will definitely see her again perfect in every way. Thank you lola????
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mocha-1063
|
|
Prof. Hylactic |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
2
|
2/27/18 |
Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Met Mocha at a clean, private incall on a quiet residential neighborhood in Fountain. Unlike the previous reviewer's account, she was wide awake and wanted me to mention that visit was at 4:30 am to explain the tiredness mentioned.
Guarded at first she did allow breast worship but doesn't like the kitty being played with...bummer. She provided a decent experience but was somewhat 3G and reserved. I will likely repeat in hopes the experience improves.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Clarissa Clark
|
|
Outdoorsmen2018 |
Denver |
Yes |
69
|
2/27/18 |
Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Clarissa was great, very friendly and inviting. She is not a clock watcher and didn't even seem to care about time. She checked all the boxes for me
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Back4more |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
2/27/18 |
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Miss Montana a couple times and thought it was time to give her a review and show my appreciation. Setup is fairly easy, and her IC location very clean and cozy. She's very wonderful to look at and even nicer to touch, her skin is very soft. Her breasts are fantastic, just be respectful and mind her boundries. Massage is more sensual and relaxing less CMT, but I like that. Convo is fun, she's bright and cheerful and makes you like she's enjoying your company as well. And the Columbian accent is pretty sexy. She was always complementing me and touching me. YMMV, but go there clean and fresh for sure, and you will be rewarded. I definitely recommend Montana and will see her again soon.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NatalieXSensual
|
|
Antoniojt |
Boulder |
Yes |
26
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 2/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a very professional messuse. She has a lot of experience and the session was relaxing and sensual. She is not a clock watcher so the session is unrushed. This was my third time seeing her and I will probably more but be careful her schedule fills up quickly so you have to book early.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
jplace28 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
2/26/18 |
Review by
jplace28
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: You could tell she was experienced and comfortable with the session. The incall location was safe and private. Her GFE services are reliable too. Her pics highlight her assets a lot (breasts).
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
livelife2day |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Loved It! Awesome!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
1foru |
Denver |
Yes |
162
|
2/26/18 |
Review by
1foru
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Long time tob user, first time reviewer. Wanted to see her and texted her prior evening and finally this morning I texted that I have some time and she readily accepted. I reached her location and she gave the details. When I entered her room she greeted me with a hug and things feel off pretty fast. I can say that time with Karma is amazing. She didn't rush but rather allowed me to explore and was smiling all the time. Focused my attention on her responsive nipples which responded instantly. She completed me with agreat bbbj. I couldn't stay long because of the foreplay we had. Will see her again this time for a longer duration.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet_Vixxxen
|
|
JackBNimble4102 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ll cover the things I think most reading this review will care about first.
1. She does look like her pictures. Pretty face and definitely a curvy shape. Not too curvy either in maybe estimation. I read PAWG on another review and after searching urban dictionary that fits Violet pretty well (read here don’t skip doggy or you’ll be sorry).
2. I’ve noticed a trend of difficulty scheduling with providers and having them be either flaky or very late. That’s not Violet. She has been on time every time we’ve met (twice) by plus or minus 10 minutes which I appreciate.
3. Activities flowed very easily. I suggest you be really honest with her (in person not before) with what you are interested in. She was very clear with me about what she likes and what she’s okay with and what she’s not going to do. Lucky for us the likes between us matched up really well and we had a great time. As always YMMV but my odometer has plenty on it.
Overall you should see Violet if you’re looking for a tall curvy blond to give you something to up your game. She’s energetic and will reward you if you reward her back. I’ll be visiting frequently so if you have to get a number and wait in line. It’ll be worth it.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
Shawn1980Tang |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Valentina is a beautiful and kind gal. Professional. She responded quickly, and I enjoy the communication. Her face and body are just awesome, took a shower before leaving. No need to mention details since they are very clear from previous review. Really enjoy the time with her, the best experience in recent year. Highly recommended, and will repeat when she returns. Yes she is heading to other city soon, so guys be hurry!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Jumper8883 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Where do I begin.....I know....Go see her immediately! She is absolutely gorgeous! Sokha is even more beautiful inside. She is the most loving FBSM provider I have ever seen. She connect not only through touch, but also through those hypnotizing eyes! She is a true gem. I wish she was in my home area!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chloeblue83
|
|
JackBNimble4102 |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 1/25/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Chloe was exactly as she advertised. She did everything I asked and was very accommodating. If you need to get a quick visit in I’m not sure there are many better at it than her.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
Travelinge |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Difficult to say anything more then what others have posted. Lilly is wonderful, great to talk to and really is like the girl you dated or wanted to. If you are on the fence about her you need to set up an appointment she is an exceptionally wonderful lady.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kirsty-2795
|
|
ctheman |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
1
|
2/25/18 |
Review by
ctheman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with Kirsty last time I was in LV. Believe she is a new provider and very enthusiastic. Good communication from the initial contact and she showed up on time. Pictures very accurate. After initial formalities her dress was off and she was giving me a BBBJ to completion and swallow. Then hung out for a bit before she sucked me again and I did her protected. Sex was amazing, felt more like a hook-up then a job. Will see her again
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Cologuy82 |
Denver |
Yes |
162
|
2/26/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first session and she really put me at ease with her great and inviting personality. Pictures are accurate and the session was even better than expected, would definitely recommend.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aprilfrmokc
|
|
Rael1313 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
2/26/18 |
Review by
Rael1313
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh My Goodness. April is a gorgeous (understatement) young lady that really enjoys what she does. A sexy sultry voice that says just the right things with a lot of eye contact and physical activity. WOW. She definitely fulfilled my fantasy of a PSE with a younger sweetie.
Age: 19 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kylee AKA Ginger
|
|
Ahsman |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
2/26/18 |
Review by
Ahsman
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Great fun, great attitude! Will repeat!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadameMadeline
|
|
tha_donjuan |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
2/25/18 |
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I noticed a newbie to the FBSM scene and decided to take a chance. I sent a text and was quickly responded to and setup an appointment. After some light screening I was sent directions. Once at the incall I was met by a sweet girl in a panty/bra setup that was nice. We proceeded to the massage area which happened to be a dimly lit room with nice music. The rub is on a bed (not my fav) but I went with it. Madeline straddles your back and has a slow, smooth rub technique that repeats over approx 35 min or so. Also she lets you enjoy the moment without much talking. Teasing...yes there was a bit and could have been a bit more purposeful yet it was well received. On the flip more of the same with the massage concentrating on the legs and inner thighs. She again straddles you but this time in reverse and begins to focus on the task at hand. Respectful touching is allowed and a good time was had by all.
Madeline is a great person and it was nice to meet her. Treat her well and I'm sure you will be rewarded.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
mdallasfun |
Boulder |
Yes |
85
|
2/25/18 |
Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I found myself in a crazy situation with a guy I just met, celebrating his birthday (over several weeks) and was staying at different hotels all over Boulder. We talked about inviting over some girls to the hotel and I mentioned that I had some experience in this and could find some good ones through good sites. With little notice I reach out to several girls to have them come to Boulder. There were a bunch of flakes but Valentina said she could make it. At this point my new friend said he wasn't interested anymore and wanted me to spend the hour with Valentina by myself. As Valentina arrived, she was truly beautiful, but dressed discreetly for the hotel. Amazing curves and a gorgeous face. She met the two of us, and then my friend excused himself to take a walk and left me alone with Valentina. Didn't take long for the fun to start ...
Valentina is gorgeous with curves in all the right places. She has very large natural tits and her nipples (I never care about nipples) were perfect. Though her natural tits are pretty big, they look great and stand up pretty well. She wears a shirt that she can easily pop them out of, but for some reason she likes to keep her shirt on during activities. We started with some lfk and moved on to worshiping her amazing breasts. Then a bbbj which led to daty and fiv. Had to move to the main course and started with some missionary. beautiful view of her underneath with her big titties bouncing. I usually blow pretty quickly the first time, but I have great and quick recovery and my round two is always the best. Many more multiple positions - doggie being one of the best - and she was awesome throughout. When I needed a break, she was really persistent in making sure I got hard again to finish my second round. Her body is perfect-curvy and super fun to play around with.
Overall a really fun time. Thanks for coming down Valentina ...
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Janine
|
|
Cyclist696 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
2/25/18 |
Seen on 2/14/18
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Janine was easy to set up with through P411. We talked the day before our session to confirm the details. When she arrived she looked as advertised. She is attractive with a nice small build. I don't give specific details of my sessions. However Janine is one of the best GFEs you can have. She is open minded and fun. I would recommend her to anyone.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Icarus81 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
106
|
2/25/18 |
Review by
Icarus81
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: It was really easy to set it up. I love Megan's smile, she is sweet, easy going and I enjoyed my session with her. Her oral skills are out of this world I'd recommend her and I'll see her again if she decides to come back to NOCO area
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
Good times |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
2/25/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ariel is an extremely attractive and talented masseuse whose profile pictures do not do her justice. I have had the opportunity to experience professional massages at five star resorts and upscale spas and can say without reservation that Ariel provided me with the best massage I have ever experienced. The lighting and music she provides adds to a top notch experience.
Her intellect, professionalism and commincation skills are the only thing that rival her magical fingers. She can do deep tissue or be soft and gentle, whatever type of massage you desire she can perform. I know because I have seen her twice and have received both!!
If you desrie a sensual massage from a seductively dresssed lady that will make your body feel relaxed and rejuvenated for days, this is the lady to see!! It goes without saying that ALL aspects of her massage from beginning to end will blow your mind!
Respect her boundaries and give her the same respect she gives you and you will have an exceptional experience!!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DixieMay1
|
|
billy4040 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
2/25/18 |
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dixie is new to the hobby but not the game. She is cute, with a spinner body. She met me at the door with a smile and a hug, wearing the outfit I had requested. We started with a massage, which led to the above activities, which she performed very vigorously. She is willing to try different positions without complaint and she enjoyed each one as much as I did.
She seems to have limited GFE but makes up for it in other areas. She is not into kissing, hence limited GFE.
If you like spinner types, then I highly suggest you go see Dixie, she is worth every minute and then some
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissSky
|
|
Cruzin41 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
2/25/18 |
Review by
Cruzin41
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Sky, her pictures are very recent and she is who she says she is. Nice to converse with and does a good job of making you feel comfortable in her clean nice incall.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Ryantsh |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
2/25/18 |
Review by
Ryantsh
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Montana is a very good massage provider. She is a amazing and open minded lady. Don’t wait to try her massage with a beautiful lady.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NatalieXSensual
|
|
Sc00byD00 |
Boulder |
Yes |
26
|
2/25/18 |
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met her at her place. Set up was super easy. The place was Cozy and easy to find. She is really gorgeous and sexy in person. Way hotter than what you see in the pictures. Has a really charming personality too. It was such a pleasure to spend time with her. I am so glad I found her.
Trust me, you will not be disappointed. I can not recommend her enough.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Barbi
|
|
Malz |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
2/25/18 |
Review by
Malz
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Barbie. I didn't have the time to actually enjoy all her services but what I received was the best I've ever had! She is super sweet and chill. Very sexy imho. I will have to see her again!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
hornyguy-2600 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
2/24/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! As you can see from how sparse my reviews are I don’t take them lightly. But this cutie moved me to write another.
Scheduling started off rocky to point I was about to give up, but hey we all have our days/moments. Glad we made it work because by the time she committed to coming the communication and pleasant demeanor and easy going approach was exceptional.
Maybe I’m losing touch with reality and reading the chemistry in my older age but she was nothing but smiles and compliments from the time she showed up to our last text after she left which made for a connection in chemistry like I haven’t experienced in a long while in the hobby. Definitely plan to having her over again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
Mxknpmp69 |
Denver |
Yes |
111
|
2/24/18 |
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up, got to her room. Wow this girl has the best ass ever tried a couple positions but once I got to doggie and was able able to appreciate that ass I just couldn’t last any longer. Roxy is very nice and sweet. And sexy from head to toe. That butt though! It’s worth the price of admission itself. I highly recommend her
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
Alan2157 |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
2/24/18 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went and saw Dana. She is one not to miss. She is new but you would never know.
Set up was very easy. Nice private incall. She is a knock out! Great body and beautiful woman.
During the session she was very accommodating and has very few limits.
Service provided with lots of eye contact and passion. Hell writing this review makes me want to book another appointment!
Go see her and treat her right. Thanks Dana.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Horneguyter |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
2/24/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Why did I wait so long to see her. Amazing lady. Easy screening and safe location.
Makes you feel at ease from beginning to end. Pictures do not do her justice. She pushed all the right buttons and seemed to enjoy herself. I will be back for sure! Lovely time!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Daniellexxrose
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
2/24/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very sweet and affectionate young woman. Lives in SoCal but plans to visit Denver regularly. Really beautiful natural, soft breasts with large and dark areola, one of my favs
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
Davinci8 |
Boulder |
Yes |
88
|
2/24/18 |
Review by
Davinci8
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Dixie. She is cute! The boobs are amazing. BBBJ was out of the world. I had to ask her to slow down. Very responsive! Dixie is a very interesting and intelligent lady. Being an older guy, 2nd round is a real challenge but she really tried. But I told her not to worry since I really enjoyed chatting with her. She was like an old friend, very pleasant to chat with. I definitely want to see her again!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
KeepCool |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
2/24/18 |
Review by
KeepCool
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have met dana a few times now and each time look forward to the next!
This sessiom was no different! Dana really is the unicorn youve been looking foe, especially if you like tall,beautiful , green eye’d beauties with a wonderful down to earth, no drama, personality. She is a true american woman, the one that may make you want to stand up, salute the flag and say god bleas ‘merica for making dolls like her.
But beyond the compliments, you cant go wrong meeting with dana. She is sexy as hell and kmows exactly how to make you feel
Great. I dont like to share all the details, but highly recommend meeting her for yourself.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Artnerd |
Denver |
Yes |
162
|
2/24/18 |
Review by
Artnerd
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The first time I made an appointment to meet Karma I had to cancel because of my mistake! Today I made an appointment which was easy to set up with no issues. I was able to go and spend time with her at a nice clean incall location. She is a nice lady great to talk to and easy going. I had a good time and would recommend spending some time with her!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
ECO Leglover |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
2/24/18 |
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Hunter for the first time this afternoon. Nice Incall with candlelight and soft music.
She is more beautiful than I expected.
Fantastic body soft skin and smoldering eyes.
All activities were performed with tenderness and sensuality. An amazing GFE.
Can't wait to see Hunter again and again and again. She s amazing.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
2/24/18 |
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've known of and chatted with Lisa a few years on another site, so screening was rather painless. She looks just like her later pics. Very nice ASSets, smile and mad skills on BBBJ. Nice incall and definitely recommend!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Morgan Mila
|
|
o.m.weiner |
Western Slope |
So-So |
1
|
2/23/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: : Sub-par perfornance. Definataly a fly by night provider. There's a difference between not clicking and just there to get a job done.She did tell me she wasn't gfe and everything's covered a head if time. However I didn't think that means no dinning and no touching. Bj technic was ok to good. When she told me ready for mish or doggie there wasn't much enthusiasm. Went to rub her boobs and got the big no there to sensitive routine. Spilled early but still ready so asked for a another cover. Big no to that to! . Cleaned myself up an she was already dressed and started telling me how only nasty hookers only allow you 2 cups. Wish I could have found one if them! Proceeds to tell me how much better it is in Vegas and Vail.I got 20 min quickey on a super limited menu. Pix are old she's a little bit heavier but still nice looking. Would not waste my time
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kendyll-8487
|
|
funtimes50 |
Denver |
No |
1
|
2/23/18 |
Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Watched a new place just open up on Monday. Called & texted for an appt. Showed up on time and was welcomed by Kendyll. She mentioned that she is as new and the facility. The session started normal, but she wanted to start with me on my back, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Ok, then before she started the massage, she Huh?? Well things didn't get much better. Guess I'm just not "the right stuff" for Kendyll. You know the session is not going well when the client (me) starts watching the clock. No joy here and I would recommend to stay away. I will not be going back. YMMV - Good Luck!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cayla Cabela
|
|
Pickaxe |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
2/23/18 |
Review by
Pickaxe
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Saw Cayla was available earlier this morning. After a quick email exchange the appointment was set. Showed up to her warm, welcoming incall and WOW! She looked amazing. As another reviewer stated she is mature but I found her to be beautiful and smoking hot. I won’t go into details but our time together was wonderful and will definitely see her again. She knew exactly what I needed and didn’t even have to ask her. Thank you Cayla.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
MrHello |
Denver |
Yes |
162
|
2/23/18 |
Review by
MrHello
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was offering a Bogo special which I took her up on she was absolutely amazing had a great time all the other reviews above give a perfect description just waiting on the other half of my special will update review in the future to let you know what happens.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nataliia Baby
|
|
adventurous14 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
2/23/18 |
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just had my most memorable encounter to date with Nataliia... this gorgeous feminine being gave me an hour of pure bliss. I was lucky to come across her post on TOB. Everything about her ad, from her pics to her language describing herself immediately caught my attention and imagination. Not only is she appealing but she is also clear and consistent in communication (so welcome, these days). I connected with her through TOB pm’s, and was able to easily set up an appt after providing light screening info. I arrived at her 4* incall to find her dolled up in lingerie that simply served to highlight her lovely figure. This girl is both petite and voluptuous, with long, soft blonde hair, big, soulful blue eyes, and adorned with artistic tattoos that serve to enhance her lovely body. Needless to say, her pics don’t do justice to the reality of her. She is simply lovely both inside and out. Adult activities were incredible. I feel no need to be explicit: I did my best to be a gentleman and indulge in an hour of mutual passion with a true courtesan, and I was rewarded with a remarkable time. I cherish a repeat.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomixo28
|
|
vetteracer21 |
Minneapolis / St. Paul |
Yes |
2
|
2/23/18 |
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Minneapolis / St. PaulIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Naomi was referred to me by another provider I have seen because she is relatively new to the business and was looking to help establish herself. Well all I can say is she has established herself! She is amazing is all I can say. She truly enjoys sex and it shows. Since it was my first time with her we didn't get into any real freaky activities. We kept it to oral both ways and guys she has some great oral skills. I normally don't ever cum when getting a blow job but she could have done that to me easily if I didn't stop her so I could taste her. Speaking of tasting her, nice clean great tasting and spent some good time down there. after that got covered up and did some great K9 and Mish and finally finished out by unloading in her tits. Which by the way are awesome. Soft and her nipples are just wow. She is not that tight body as her ad says but in no way is she fat either. she is honestly very sexy with her curves and is flexible despsite those curves. I plan on seeing her again. she is a keeper.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
RandySavage |
Denver |
Yes |
121
|
2/23/18 |
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very easy to set up a session with Cali Rose. She was responsive and verified the time with me, and the afternoon of I got the location, and I was off to the races. She was in Longmont which wasn't too far from where I lived so I set something up with her on my drive home from work.
Easy to find the room. She gave me a hug and offered a massage - I didn't take it as I was horny and wanted to start playing. We kissed a little, and she had me lie down while she gave one of the best BBJ's i've had in some time. She makes eye contact while she's down there, and really knew how to use that tongue of hers including some great BLS. I had to tell her to slow down to I didn't finish too early. Several positions were enjoyed after that and I finished in mish while I kissed her neck and caressed her. Very nice, and very relaxing after a long day at work. Will be seeing her again for sure.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Azure Dee
|
|
geodog-BANNED |
Boise |
Yes |
1
|
2/23/18 |
Seen on 1/26/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoiseIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dee is simply amazing. She truly is 60 years old, but looks no more than 45. She is a competitive body builder and a personal fitness trainer. What a toned, tight sculpted figure! Fabulous little ass and nice big suckable clit! The FS Nuru option is unbelievable! I've seen her twice now and am planning to go back to Boise for no other reason that to revisit this sweet little hedonist. The session starts with a mutual, very thorough shower while the bed is being warmed up with an electric blanket. No drying off allowed, and once you hit the rubberized sheets (now nicely warmed) on goes the authentic nuru gel and on goes Dee. Her massage incorporates prodigious amounts of body sliding, rubbing, sucking, licking, squeezing, and kissing, and that's just for starters. It ultimately gets to CFS and I'm sure we experienced every position imaginable and some that aren't. She's OK with Greek if you're not too big (not a problem here!) Once complete and total exhaustion is achieved (and she definitely isn't a clock-watcher), the fun is not over, as the next step is a mutual bath to wash off the slippery gel and then a quick shower. Not only is she FIT, she is FTF! I rank her among the top 3 I have ever seen.
Age: 55 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AveryTheDream
|
|
JCBLDR |
Boulder |
Yes |
32
|
2/23/18 |
Review by
JCBLDR
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: BBBJ, Kissing, FS,69. Avery responded by message with notice. She is a beautiful girl who is super friendly and sweet. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. She is a great conversationalist and not a clock watcher. I highly recommend her and will see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|