Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

20901 - 20950 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jenevieve Grey lurkrnomore Albuquerque Yes 2 3/10/18
Review by lurkrnomore (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: AlbuquerqueIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jen is my atf and it is not even close. Have met many other great providers but Jen is on a different level. She is beautiful and seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did. Would definitely see her again. She may have ruined this hobby for me after our encounter as everything else will probably fall short...


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweetmyapie soulflyer Boulder Yes 4 3/10/18
Review by soulflyer (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantastic late-night rendezvous with Mya. Everything went great and I have zero complaints. I scheduled through text and she was very sweet during the set up and kept me informed on her ETA. After a little conversation we went upstairs and started enjoying each other. She's very loving, sexy and a true GFE. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to seeing her again! Thank you again, Mya xoxo


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Williams summer747 Denver Yes 12 3/10/18
Review by summer747 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She lets you in with a big hug and a great kiss, and always wearing something sexy but it doesn't stay for long She goes to work very quickly and loves to worship your cock The time with her is so worth it and so not a clock watcher at all She'll pretty much won't let you leave till you are satisfied And such a great cuddler So if you been thinking about seeing her do it the next chance you get


Age: 48 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor lurkrnomore Denver Yes 54 3/10/18
Review by lurkrnomore (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lilly is a fun girl. Have seen her before and this time was fun but not as good as the first time. Would still recommend although I will not be seeing her again unless she updates her menu.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vixen2020 AlamoGuy34 Fort Collins Yes 12 3/10/18
Review by AlamoGuy34 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well, it wasn't terrible! (Inside joke) This lady is great. Scheduling was easy and the location was not hard to find. She met me at the door in a little black dress. We went to her room for a little convo before getting down to business. She is a little shy, but eager once warmed up, which I found appealing, and was enthusiastic and responsive in all activities. No clock watching-she was surprised when we checked the time and realized we were almost out. I had a great time and will sure to see her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sophia1719 Lonely1 Colorado Springs Yes 1 3/10/18
Review by Lonely1 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Sophia on Saturday. She is very new and was a little nervous. She made everything feel so comfortable like we had known each other for a long time. Sophia is very easy to talk to and has great personality. Once the festivities started She was just as fun. Everything was done and enjoyed with enthusiasm. She is a complete and total GFE. I look forward to seeing her again and having her as my new ATF. Sophia is a true gem.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmenJones slee402 Denver Yes 1 3/10/18
Review by slee402 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When you meet someone new, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. This time, I won. I had a great experience with Carmen. She says she provides GFE and what an experience it is. I would recommend and probably see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia summer747 Boulder Yes 35 3/10/18
Review by summer747 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cece is a wonderful woman..Put me at ease the moment I walked in. Wonderful smile and such a wonderful kisser..Loves to kiss and lots of it. She is cute! The boobs are amazing. BBBJ was out of the world. We had a great time. Lots of touching and playing..I will be going back.. Thanks Cece


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Denver303 Denver Yes 146 3/10/18
Review by Denver303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She broke my newbie cherry. And I’m glad it was with her. I contacted her before I got my p411 verification and I jumped the gun trying to make an appointment. So I slowed down. Waited til I was a member and it went much smoother. Met her in her incall. And the moment I saw her I had the biggest weight removed from my shoulders. Terror turned into excitement. She was so sweet to me. We chatted a bit and got to know each other. My biggest hurdle is asking for things specifically. But she took cues well and gave me what I wanted. I planned on MSOG which she said was fine. But after round one. We just lied around and talked about our personal lives. Which was a bit of a shocker to me. I just assumed a lot of topics of conversation would be general. But we shared a lot of personal information. And it felt okay to do so. Ymmv. Next thing I know my hour was up and we parted ways. I wouldn’t hesitate contacting her in the future. Thank you Lisa. Til we meet again


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor highlandsWonder Denver Yes 39 3/10/18
Review by highlandsWonder (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There is really not much more that I can add to what others have already said. Ariel provides a very high-quality professional massage with calm, beautiful, erotic sensuality. I haven’t felt this relaxed in a very long time, there’s been a nonstop grin on my face that I can’t wipe off for the past day or so. :) Thank you Ariel! You give love to the world that is very much needed in our time. Just one more thing: she has PHENOMENAL curves!!!! YUMMMM.....


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs Lextasy Denver Yes 56 3/10/18
Review by Lextasy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Flying in town for work for a few days, chatted with her a few days in advance wanted to have appointment set up before I got here. Flight ended up getting delayed, texted her she understood and was accommodating, landed texted her and was in constant communication was an awesome feeling knowing I didn’t have to worry that she wasn’t going to show up. She texted when she got to my hotel, went outside had a smoke with her and then back to my room, once in room it was like catching up with an old Girlfriend for a romp session. We talked Relaxed, got comfortable and fun started, beautiful lady, session was out of this world, and pictures are 100% accurate. I would recommend to any of you guys to give Fran a shot, it will be worth your while. Going to continue traveling here for work and plan to try and meet with her any chance i get.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose-9095 kewlblu23 Colorado Springs No 1 3/9/18
Review by kewlblu23 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: TOFTT. Saw Rose at a run down office building next to a tire shop. Was there for a rub down. Hopped on table and she proceeded with the worst rub to date. "Boyfriend" calls and she spends the majority of the time on the phone trying to talk to him and strip tease. Self serviced myself and got the hell out. Lesson learned.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay bolder1 Denver Yes 103 3/9/18
Review by bolder1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fabulous, Perfect!! Contact Winter right now - you will not regret it. Include her friend Kat Vega & you are in for the show of your life. I scheduled a double visit with Winter & her friend Kat Vega. This pair works regularly together & it shows. Winter is skinny, very pretty with soft smooth skin. She is very fit, & works out every day. She appears even more attractive than her photos. We played a game of strip poker. This is a win - win event. We moved on to some blindfolded games & sensual oral for me & both of them before our main course. Winter & Kat are sexy, sensual as well as nasty in the best sort of way. This was a crazy combination of GFE & PSE. It is so exciting to watch them play with each other but they were never lacking in attention for me. Winter's menu is huge - lots there I still need to try. She in skilled & enthusiastic with everything we tried. They both made me feel so comfortable & spoiled. Everything about Winter is just perfect. She is a dream come true. You cannot go wrong seeing her alone or with Kat.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MamiMia FatBoy222 Boulder Yes 18 3/9/18
Review by FatBoy222 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/18
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the second time seeing Mia. I will start by saying there is nothing better then finding a perfect match! Mia is everything you could be looking for. She did an amazing job of making me feel relaxed and comfortable. (First timer) from her amazing body to her beautiful Kitty kat, the experience was exactly what I was hoping for. Don’t take my word for it, let Mia blow your mind.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble adrift Denver Yes 58 3/9/18
Review by adrift (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted this morning, had some troubles getting here but when she arrived it was all good, she has positive energy and loves chatting, she's also very patient and understanding, she will try to accommodate and make you feel good recommended for her nonrush, gfe session!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme weber Denver Yes 94 3/9/18
Review by weber (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sabrina was fantastic! The setup was easy, upon arrival I was offered refreshments, then on to the fun which was fantastic. The only down side was that i opted for the qv. My mistake and will not be making again, schedule at least a half hour if you have the time.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Beautifully Unique Gollstrike4 Denver Yes 2 3/9/18
Review by Gollstrike4 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Angel for her FBSM special. When she opened the door my jaw dropped. She is very beautiful with the most perfect booty. She asked me to get ready and lay on the table, and proceded with a light touch massage with some teasing. On the flip she got me ready with a lubed HJ and then with some TF. She asked if I wanted doggie and after seeing her bent over I could not say no. After the session we chatted and I was on my way. She’s a very sexy girl and a sweetheart. I highly recommend booking with her


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexxxSimonz ClamDaddy Denver Yes 24 3/9/18
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! Kissing makes me harder than Chinese Math, and does Alex know how to get the party started. She met me at her incall location and escorted me up to the penthouse. It didn't take long for us to get sparks flying. We seemed to really hit it off and it was like I had just returned from being deployed. Alex tended to my every need and instructed me as to how she "likes it." That's when we blew the roof off. If you take your time, listen and respond, I guarantee it will be the time of your life. Did I mention that I like an escort who likes to kiss? A MUST VISIT!!! You're welcome!!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral happeeguy Denver Yes 32 3/9/18
Review by happeeguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve had my eye on Coral for some time and finally had the pleasure of meeting her recently. Set up was easy, directions were clear and easy to follow. Arrived at her place to find a stunning woman with a nice hug and kiss when I entered. Pictures and profile are accurate but she’s younger and even better looking in person. She has no enhancements and a body that most 20-somethings would envy. I’d been particularly intrigued by several of her pics on her website and was very satisfied at their accuracy. She’s very open minded with a few simple rules which were non-issues for me. All activities were outstanding. Conversation flowed naturally and she’s a really sweet person, with some interesting life experiences. I’d definitely repeat again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
khloesworld711 ChillOne21 Denver Yes 3 3/9/18
Review by ChillOne21 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Khloe a few times now and a couple of times she even brought friends. She’s down to earth, experimental and likes to have fun. Of course, I appreciate her curvy and sumptuous figure as you’ll see in her pics. I dig her energy as she always keeps me entertained and knows how to turn it up. She’s newer to this but letting her sensual side shine through comes entirely natural for her. I definitely recommend you hit her up. Thanks for all the fun!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-31-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 YankeeClipper Denver Yes 53 3/9/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Chloe early in the am and am glad I did. She's leaving for Portland, OR today and can't already wait till she comes back. All activities were performed in an awesome manner. She looks up at you as she exhibits her wonderful skillsets. Her assets are plentiful and enticing. Wondrous nipples and she loves to have them played with. I will see her once again when she returns. Go see her...without hesitation.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 MrPurple Denver Yes 67 3/9/18
Review by MrPurple (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I have one important complaint, but otherwise this session was good and I have no trouble recommending. Communication was good enough. An e-mail I sent went into a black hole but she responded quickly enough to texts and it was no trouble getting the time I wanted. Getting to her place with just the address was tricky; GPS may take you to a spot about 7 blocks away, so just be aware of that. Her place is very nice and very, very clean. A+ for setting. After a little bit of chatting and getting comfortable, she asked a few questions about what I wanted and then laid out the ground. I really appreciate making everything clear up front like this, and she didn't at all do it in a way that made me feel like this was a transaction. Her rules are pretty standard, so no problem for me here. It didn't take me too long to figure out that she's fairly passive and does best when you provide direction. This worked out great for me. She did everything I asked without hesitation and without a hint of complaint. I came away from the session feeling satisfied and happy that I finally scheduled with her. My complaint is her pictures. It's definitely her in the pictures, but I think they are out of date enough that she should consider updating. To me, the girl in the pictures is an easy a 9, maybe even a 10. I like her pictures more than anyone else's on TOB. In the present, she still has the very pretty face, the incredible chest (top 3 I've seen, I'm sure), and a good, healthy body. But she doesn't have the body in the pictures any more. And I found that disappointing. Other than that, though, a good session and no regrets on my part.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Hello and thank you for the review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our time together. I don't often check my emails as my phone is usually blowing up enough so I'm glad you reached out by phone in addition to the email. And I'm sorry about the gps thing. That's the one downside to a new home in a new neighborhood, not every gps is up to date yet. Thank you for commenting that I like a little bit of direction :) everyone likes different things so I definitely like to be guided in what makes each person happy. My photos are all within the last year. I am in the gym often, almost daily, so my body has changed a bit, not drastically, but I feel it's been for the better. I have more of an athletic build than a very skinny one these days but a fit body nonetheless. Maybe that isn't your preference so I'm sorry for that. I will add some photos this week that will be of my new and improved body. Thanks again for the nice review, I hope we cross paths again some day. xoxo Amanda


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy Silencio_uno Denver Yes 47 3/9/18
Review by Silencio_uno (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a very nice woman, has a sexy body and a nice smile, gave a decent massage, and was very skilled on the flip. So why am I not recommending her? Because she talked enthusiastically the entire time about almost every kind of pseudoscience and conspiracy theory, and also about her family and past lovers. Not a turn on for me! I was glad I was face down for most of it because she would have seen me rolling my eyes in disbelief. If you're into a very chatty woman and your chakra or some other nonexistent part of your body needs "realigning" then you'll have a great time.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
REBUTTAL:

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you did not fully enjoy your experience as most clients enjoy connecting conversation & vibrational healing. Communicating or Verbalizing your dissatisfaction in another form other than rolling your eyes while laying face down would have been more useful for your desired outcome. Best wishes in finding a provider that suits your requirements, as all your reviews thus far have proved to be a reflection of you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Todoesprivado Denver Yes 58 3/9/18
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled with a day in advance. It took me a while to get there, but it was totally worth it. She was delayed by 10–15 minutes, but that's cool as I also overstayed for a long time and she never gave me any hint to get the heck out of there. Super sweet in a very sexy and mischievous way! I never had a session like the one that I had with Tristyn. She is pure sex, plain and simple. Let her do her thing and she will make you feel incredible. I would definitely repeat


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
b_banks512 Artnerd Denver Yes 7 3/9/18
Review by Artnerd (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I set up an appointment with Brittney the same day a few hours in advance. Simple and painless through text. I got lost going to her location, but she was patient and helped me find my way. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek and after some friendly conversation about tattoos, we got ready for some fun. Brittney has a great body and gives a great CBJ. Next time she’s in town I hope to be able to see her again because it was worth it.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ellie Lovell billden42 Denver Yes 48 3/9/18
Review by billden42 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ellie gives an incredible massage. Her massage skills are second to none - absolute best massage I have every had. Ellie is also very nice, easy to talk to and gorgeous. I wish I had booked more time as the hour went by way too fast. Ellie is a gem - treat her well.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Mark3323 Denver Yes 146 3/9/18
Review by Mark3323 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Lisa for the first time this month. Real easy appt setup. Once I got to her place it was instant go time. She totally put me in a trance the moment I arrived. I couldn’t focus on anything but her. It was truly one of those sessions we’re your trying to make it last but you just can’t help it and explode. Definitely will see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TherealMiaRose ChillOne21 Denver Yes 10 3/9/18
Review by ChillOne21 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mia is so much fun! She has a super playful and naughty attitude paired with an elegant and toned feminine figure . I decided to meet Mia despite another recent review that was critical of her reeking of the ganj, having a robotic demeanor and not having the slender physique portrayed in her pics. I did not experience any of the aforementioned concerns during our time. She was nothing less than naturally beautiful, playfully engaging and completely satisfying. I hope to see her again next time she visits the 303.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee pakrat Denver Yes 31 3/9/18
Review by pakrat (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rylee is a beautiful woman and is everything and more than her website bio, pics and reviews. Loved the therapeutic and sensual massage that segued to the bedroom. Following her cues were easy and made my visit all than much memorable and fun! Rylee is a wonderful addition to the denver area, she is uniquely spirited, sexy, and I now walk with a spring in my step. Thank you Rylee!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse Silencio_uno Denver No 22 3/9/18
Review by Silencio_uno (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: She's a nice gal, but she doesn't look like her pictures. Her complexion is not as shown. She arrived late and in shabby, unwashed clothes. She seemed to be letting herself go. Would not repeat.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

In response to your claim I showed up in shabby unwashed clothes I will be posting new photos to my twitter daily of what I am wearing. I take pride in my appearance and take good care of myself and am happy to prove that with posting an "ootd" photo. At first I felt really bad about this review since you got a and also seemed so polite and nice and seemed satisfied while you were with me and even chatted and hung out after we finished. Upon checking out your other reviews I notice you have mostly bad things to say about other ladies who are otherwise highly rated. This is ultimately a reflection on you. I hope you fix the part of yourself that is causing you to seek harm to providers who were perfectly nice to you. It is rude, especially when you act so satisfied in person and then blindside them later with an unflattering review. The noble thing to do is express your issue and work it out while you are there in person.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme Rivastar Denver No 94 3/8/18
Review by Rivastar (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Wow where do start this girl is a total scammer booked an hour date with this girl and was out of there in no lie 13 minutes. She started with a weak CBJ then after 2 min she Gets on me after about 3 min of that she hops off and starts an aggressive HJ which I tell her honey that hurts. She tells me she doesn’t have all day I’m like I booked an hour with you she started to get aggressive so I just left Needless to say probably the worst experience of my life.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs allforfun Denver Yes 56 3/8/18
Review by allforfun (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Called for an incall and she showed up on time even though it had began to snow pretty hard. Looked wonderful and was I happy I made the choice. Not a clock watcher. Made me feel young again and comfortable throughout...definitely will be seeing her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amerie Taylor acmb2017 Denver Yes 9 3/8/18
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met this lady and I have to say it was worth the wait as she is a traveling lady. Thick curvy build who was better than here pics I felt. Very sweet to chat with and all activities were excellent. I would recommend catching her when she visits again as i will.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Natalya ECO Leglover Denver Yes 21 3/8/18
Review by ECO Leglover (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalya visits Denver regularly from her home in Las Vegas. I had seen her listing on p411 and made an appointment requests followed by introductory text message. We met the next morning. When l went to her very nice hotel I was met at the door by a gorgeous woman in sexy lingerie with a wonderful kiss. The session was a true GFE. Responsive initiative and passionate. Sensual Artistry. I can't wait to see Natalya on her next visit to Denver.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD+-38-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox bigmountainyeti Denver Yes 88 3/8/18
Review by bigmountainyeti (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Had a great hour of O's with Dixie. She's a cutie with a warm personality and amazing tits. She can take whatever you've got and give it back x2. While she was impressive in lots of ways, the coolest thing was that she knew what was needed before I did and made it happen. Especially little things like turning on the ac (we were working hard), a water break, and a lovely shower before we said our goodbyes.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris TheodoreLogan Denver Yes 44 3/8/18
Review by TheodoreLogan (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Photos 100% accurate. Easy setup. Would definitely repeat ASAP.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Imthatgirl stoopdown Yes 1 3/8/18
Review by stoopdown (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 2nd meeting, pretty much a rehash of the first. Very easy set-up via text - she is a great gal and most accommodating. Met her outside the hotel for a smoke, then off to the room for a great session. She is def a spinner, which allows for standing 69. K9 for the first round, then a short break and 30+ min of multi-pos for the second attempt. She is a trooper and always seems to enjoy herself. She isn't very cuddly, so if you are looking for something more "romantic" she will refer you to her sister. If you are looking for some raw grinding, she is the girl.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx powercage Denver Yes 83 3/8/18
Review by powercage (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had some free time around Denver and came across Savannas ad. Reached out and she immediately responded. Headed over to visit and I have to say she is quite stunning. Her photos are a bit dated, but her curves are all just perfect. She is extremely accommodating and comforting, I had no problem connecting with her on a personal level. I would highly suggest visiting her if you're given the chance. If you take care of her, she will take care of you


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 Shutterbug Denver Yes 77 3/8/18
Review by Shutterbug (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great session Raine lived up to her reputation. She had multiple Os and they were impressive, I was soaked. She finished me off with a nice BBBJCIM. I really enjoyed the nice body rub and conversation to finish out the session. Will plan another Rainedance very soon.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Bobdee2424 Denver Yes 120 3/8/18
Review by Bobdee2424 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say Bree is everything I was hoping for smart, easy going and gorgeous. Set up was easy arrived to see what I was looking for. Small talk then the clothes came off, I rubbed her very nice breasts while she rubbed me. Started with a BBBJ then switched to 69 and she was sweet. After awhile of that I blew and she didn’t stop till I was drained then got up to get rid of it. Back at the bed we talked some more and I asked if she wanted to fool around again and her response was I want sex. On went the cover and she started out with CG which was fantastic I enjoyed her moans. Then on to Mish which was sooooo good then she wanted to try doggie I loved seeing those lips wrapped around my partner we had to stop as she said I was a little big. Then on to lazy doggie then ha k to mish where I blew another big load in the cover. She is fan fucking tactic. I could of spent all day with her she is one in a million Thank you Bree I will be back.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 Denvergiant58 Denver Yes 53 3/8/18
Review by Denvergiant58 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been wanting to spend time with Chloe for a while now. When I arrived I was greeted by a beautiful young lady. I truly enjoyed my time with her. All activities were performed wonderfully. We cuddled and talk after all was done. Thanks Chloe!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll jm8730 Denver Yes 67 3/8/18
Review by jm8730 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Katy felt like meeting that sweet seductive girl in college that you couldn't resist. She is absolutely beautiful and is very into the whole experience. After multiple CFS positions I finished missionary with her dirty talking. Absolutely amazing experience and I can't wait to see her again. Thank you Katy!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana HvacGuy Denver Yes 111 3/8/18
Review by HvacGuy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow what a absolutely gorgeous girl! Beautiful curvy body with a dynamite booty. Shes like that girlfriend, you know that is way out of your league. Dine at the Y was delicious, could have stayed there all day. Doggy was too much for me, good God, popped way too soon! Can't wait to give that another try very soon. Thank you Roxy


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Italiangoddess Tommy chin Denver No 8 3/7/18
Review by Tommy chin (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: No, first of all she was way bigger than the pictures showed, she was not the girl in the pictures, she stunk as if she hadn’t wiped, I couldn’t even engage into the session and tried to opt out for the half hour instead of the hour I went to see her for, and she refused. She had an attitude and I ended up leaving very frustrated, never again. I’m not even going to begin writing the awfulness of the short session. Bottom line is: not the girl in the pictures, fat, with an attitude. Stay away! I’m sure the odor is strong enough to keep a skunk away!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie 333halfevil Denver Yes 91 3/7/18
Review by 333halfevil (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in town and kinda lonely. Called up Marie to see if she could come over. Yes! Gave her the address, and she arrived about 45 minutes later dressed very discreetly. We went in the room where we both proceeded to get undressed. I've seen Marie quite a few times, and she is like seeing a old girlfriend. I lay her down on the bed and start licking her pussy and sucking her clit, she was really getting into it, so it I kept at for awhile, finding her G spot with my finger, and set her off! I asked her for a cover, she had me move in close to her face and sucked me wet and sloppy before putting the cover on. I fucked her on the edge of the bed for awhile, hot, tight, and wet. I asked her if greek was ok, yes! Got the lube and worked it in her ass and on my covered dick. I slowly squeezed my dick in til she got comfortable, then we both started fucking each other. We were going at for awhile and I told her I was getting close, she turned me on more by telling me she wanted me to cum on her face. That did it! I pulled out of her ass, pulled off the cover, and jerked myself off onto her face and open mouth! The site of her cum covered face and mouth is incredible. I rubbed my spent dick around her face, pushing my cum around squeezing out the last drops We got cleaned up and dressed. I escorted her to the door and kissed her goodnight. Gentleman, I don't think Marie has the word "No" in her vocabulary. I have seen her and reviewed her many times before, but I can't seem to get enough!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia rockster267 Denver Yes 80 3/7/18
Review by rockster267 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I took her up on a FBSM/GFE special. OMG the massage was incredible! This woman is talented. Then to the GFE. I would have enjoyed more kissing, but not a biggie. The DATY was wonderful and she enjoyed it getting a few O's in. Then mish, doggie and CG. Finished with a HJ. If you have the chance to see her before she retires, DO IT! Absolutely worth it


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Anna-4071 Bronco75 Denver Yes 27 3/7/18
Review by Bronco75 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found out Miss Anna was back in town and sent her a text almost immediately. She was by far one of the best providers I had ever seen when she was last here a few years ago in DTC, and when I visited her at her new Aurora incall, she was every bit as incredible as I remember. She has an amazing figure, warming personality as perky as the amazing breasts she hides until the session starts, and easily the best skills out of anyone else around. Definitely hope she plans on staying in Colorado, because I plan on seeing her as often as I can.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 funtimes50 Denver Yes 34 3/7/18
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was checking out BP, as I sometimes do. When suddenly, I saw a familiar form. There was an ad from Tara, one of my favorite past providers. She had retired for a while but has returned to provide one of the best massages in the city. The statements I made in my original review in 2014 are still true. Now I'd have to say, 1) she is the girl in the photos in the ad, 2) she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever been touched by and 3) she has a smoking hot, playboy bunny body. Her mood was unhurried and classy, from the moment our session began until she applied the moist hot towels to clean up. Her touch was (CMT) therapeutic and sensual at the same time. Slow and teasing, with a touch of naughtiness. Now guys, I have a long history of getting massages and Tara's service is far above the norm. Treat yourself and call to setup an appointment as soon as you can. Her availability is somewhat limited, but well worth waiting and scheduling. Enjoy.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson rockster267 Denver Yes 46 3/7/18
Review by rockster267 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jewel got me in last minute as another provider no-showed on me. What a wonderful lady! Very personable. A little on the chatty side, but good convo. She likes what she does and will guide you. I won't go into the details, but she is worth a visit!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet InsatiableXXX Denver Yes 80 3/7/18
Review by InsatiableXXX (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Violet is absolutely amazing. I’ve seen her numerous tunes and she never disappoints. Her place is top notch and very relaxing. After the initial shower, she massaged me so intimately and seductively. She knows what she’s doing. Once the massage was over we had fun doing the activities listed above. I always leave feeling like a new man. She always has me aching and throbbing and builds into an extremely intense climax every time. I can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: