Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

14301 - 14350 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Stevie Raye Steelcowboy Denver Yes 150 5/19/19
Review by Steelcowboy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what great experience. She exemplifies a class act. She’s a beautiful women who is very sensual, professional and charismatic. I will not kiss and tell, but if I did, there would be lots to talk about! Pictures are accurate.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora FlyingTortoise Denver Yes 70 5/19/19
Review by FlyingTortoise (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great Nuru Massage in clean incall. It was very easy to set it up with her. I was able to shower off afterwards. The gel she uses is very slidy, exactly what is called for with Nuru.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Marie bobhillis82 Fort Collins Yes 13 5/19/19
Review by bobhillis82 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful girl. Very sexy. All activities done with enthusiasm. The views were amazing.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll South Island DTC Yes 67 5/19/19
Review by South Island (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An awesome session! Communication was easy and setup was smooth. She really made me feel comfortable. If you are looking for a beautiful person inside and out she is perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Incall was nice and easy to find. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane snz501 Denver Yes 45 5/19/19
Review by snz501 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Jane for a FBSM. Place was easy to find and she has a very professional set up. Very easy going and made for a relaxing session I look forward to experience again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 47 5/19/19
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is such a sweetheart! She is amazing and so attentive. She is highly skilled and really enjoys pampering you. I have seen her on different occasions and she just keeps getting better each time I see her. We started at outstanding and move to totally awesome ! Set up was easy. She always make me feel so comfortable when I see her. She is a great conversationist and can relate on any level. Most importantly she is a lady and treat her with respect and you will be rewarded. She is my atf and I look forward to being with her again


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Fish3348 Westminster Yes 152 5/19/19
Review by Fish3348 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was a very sweet lady that saw me on short notice late Friday night. She kept me waiting for about fifteen minutes. We were on good communication though. I got up to see her and was greeted with a nice hug. She is older then her profile says. But has great tits. She is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. She told me she loves what she does and i believe her. Will be back


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED slee402 Denver Yes 66 5/19/19
Review by slee402 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met her one night when she was only offering a limited menu. I appreciated the fact that she was up front about it. I met her at her hotel and got comfortable. All I will say is she had skills. After I was finished, we talked for a bit and had a great conversation and she didn't rush me out the door. I would recommend seeing her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay notanative15 DTC Yes 103 5/18/19
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kay is a great lady. She's kind and I think she really likes what she does. She is open to far more activities than I think I had energy for but she's legit. She makes the time spent with her very fun. Oh, even if you don't like skittles and she offers... Play the skittles game. Everyone's a winner. GFE for sure. If you have an inkling just go for it. She's the real deal.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD notanative15 Denver Yes 119 5/18/19
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms.T is very down to earth and relaxed. She's a bit chatty when it comes to her love of animals which I found fun. Her pictures are accurate. She's a non-rush provider. I left happy and relaxed. The experience is pretty laid back and stress free which is exactly what I was looking for. I've seen her twice now. If you're looking for a chill, fbsm break from the every day hum-drum she's your gal.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza XFelon Denver Yes 103 5/18/19
Review by XFelon (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can’t say enough or what’s not already been said about Alia. She is so down to earth with such a hot (take her home to see your mom) look - I think it’s hott. She’s by far my ATF and I’ve already asked her to let me know when she’s coming back. Lol All services were performed with enthusiasm. Her sounds will finish you with the quickness. Thanks again Alia - Can’t wait till next time!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Tgitgi65 DTC Yes 150 5/18/19
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with her yesterday. Setup was very easy and her pics were accurate. She's very easy to get along with, very accomodating, and put me at ease quickly. UTF was so good we didnt get to any other activities (MSOG was offered but after her UTF I was down for the count!).


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexxyLexxy29 Coachmec725 DTC Yes 1 5/18/19
Review by Coachmec725 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lex was great, she responded to my text quick and was easy to talk to. Set was easy and typical text call set up. Got to her in call and handled logistics, cleaned up since I was coming from work and then was put at ease. I'm not a fan of CBJ but she has a very certain skill set that made me have to think about math homework if you get the drift. She climbed up on and her breasts are amazing, soft skin lovely tone, pretty eyes and tight kitty. I will definitely see her when she comes back to town! See you soon sweetie!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky TheItalianman Denver Yes 78 5/17/19
Review by TheItalianman (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After another well-reviewed provider no-showed on me (after a week of communication confirming the date/time - first time that has happened to me 3 years into the hobby), She came in at the last minute and saved the day! Communication was extremely quick and verification was a snap. Within an hour and half of initial contact, I was face to face with this little beauty. I see what the other guys were talking about in terms of her looking like a hot college girl. She has a super-cute face and great figure. One of the best behinds I've seen in a long time! She was very willing to please and wasted no time. After round one, we chatted about life for about 15 minutes. I'm glad she asked if I was ready for round 2, otherwise, we probably would have kept on talking. She both saved the day and made me and extremely happy guy for that hour!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca Leoaugust Denver Yes 28 5/17/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of visiting Cali once again, always a fantastic way to spend an hour or more at her private nice incall. She does do verification but was easy thru TOB. Cali is very laid back, always smiling and is easy to talk to makes you very welcome and comfortable. She is a natural beauty and has a great body to match her skills. She surprised me with a new enhancement she just had done, a slightly bigger firmer booty and it is awesome! She is very sexy, great kisser, loves daty, bbbj, multiple positions and that new doggie view is so nice, cfs. Will cuddle and is not a clock watcher to end the hot encounter. It is true Latina women are definitely hot blooded and she is the epitome of that. Highly recommend. See you again soon California Dreamin!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne handful0064 Westminster Yes 96 5/17/19
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Adrianne is a smoking hot lady that loves to give and receive. I Would love to keep her for my own. GFE and a fantastic time. Will be seeing her again and again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza ClamDaddy DTC Yes 103 5/17/19
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was extremely simple. I made it to her incall and went to the room. What I found is difficult to describe. Laid out on the bed was a playful sexy young lady who made me feel very welcome and wanted. She's ever so sexy laying there talking to me with hardly anything covering that delectable soft body. She let me discover what was on the menu and when I crossed the boundaries, she let me know. Alia might be the tastiest lady I've ever been with as DATY is something I thrive on. And, she let me stay down on the honey pot until she reached the Big O. Kissing, BBBJ and RCG and I was finished. The view was superb and the activities were phenomenal. Must see again. You're welcome!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis Socal7 Denver Yes 47 5/17/19
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second review of Jessi. Jessi is a beautiful girl on the inside and on the outside. I love spending time with her and she always brightens up my day. I can’t wait to see her again. She is very professional and skilled and really knows how to put a smile on a man’s face. Thank you again Jessi - you’re awesome!!!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NubianQueen Rator303 Denver Yes 2 5/17/19
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a GFE queen! You can text or call her. Incall in DTC but she does out call too. Walked in and saw she is one hot woman that loves to have fun. She is smart, warm, considerate, and fun to be around. We talked and hung out. Then we started with Daty which is very tasty and she definitely enjoys. Then multiple positons that made her vocal and made me feel oh so good. CBJ and then another round until I was weak in a good way. She travels but comes here often. I would definitely recommend her and she is in my ATF list. I will definitely see her again and you should too!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot philbill Denver Yes 56 5/17/19
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Honey is a real nice lady. I'd been wanting to meet her for quite some time and she answered my text promptly after another provider was a no show. I drove to Brighton and spent a very nice hour with her. Her pictures are acurate and her body is nothing short of incredible. I had a great time with her and will see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Mr.Pink Westminster Yes 96 5/16/19
Review by Mr.Pink (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's a great provider, always have a good time with her. She's got the greatest pair of blue eyes, sexy voice, and a sexy nose. All services are provided with warmth and kindness. Miss Adrianne is a 5 star woman all around.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay grouptherapy Thornton Yes 25 5/16/19
Alia Abaza Dmax05 DTC Yes 103 5/16/19
Review by Dmax05 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures are accurate. Alia is much more beautiful than her pictures lead you to believe. She’s a knockout. Gorgeous face and an ass to die for. She likes to have her way and isn’t afraid to show you, I love that! Treat her right and she will treat you the same.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber Merlinator Thornton Yes 36 5/16/19
Review by Merlinator (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 12+ hrs Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Amber multiple times. I just find her completely captivating and totally beautiful. She is very relaxed and present, and really easy to get along with. She is not full service and has no intention of doing that, so factor that in if you want to see her. We spent a weekend night in the mountains, had dinner, wandered the town, and then back to the hotel for some private time. I even introduced her to hockey since it was on tv at the restaurant. I will keep trying to see her whenever our time and schedules line up. The time spent with her is fun and easy and goes by entirely too fast.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Kennylingus Denver Yes 143 5/16/19
Review by Kennylingus (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful session with gorgeous, gracious Kara. The session was a reflection of her previous outstanding reviews. Kara treated me like a king and wouldn't let me lift a finger to get water, wipes, etc. She is a magnificent provider and hostess. Highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Golferdrive2019 Boulder Yes 37 5/16/19
Review by Golferdrive2019 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 4 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is AMAZING!! Very sexy and beautiful!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Soft sexy kissing and touching and she makes you feel like a man. She was introduced to me by Sophia as a 2 girl show and she's got the "it" factor. You're missing out on an incredible experience if you don't call these 2. I promise you, you won't regret it. Thank you!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti Johntwain Boulder Yes 60 5/16/19
Review by Johntwain (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Dani. From start to finish she was energetic and pleasant. Incall was in a very nice location. The massage was great with lots of pleasant conversation that made you feel like you were hanging out with one of your friends. Hands down one of the best looking ladies! She really focuses on making you feel comfortable. I will definitely be going back! Thank you for a great time!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl eros1970 DTC Yes 143 5/16/19
Review by eros1970 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantastic time with Kara! She is very very GFE, full of energy and no rush. It was non-stop action the entire time together. Wore me out! Her breasts drew me in. They look just like her photos. They feel amazing... have to be natural. The bj was awesome. Everything was great. Communication was great. I'll see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina K2dnvrfun Denver Yes 145 5/16/19
Review by K2dnvrfun (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second meeting with Catalina. The first time was a duo, but i wanted to see her again by herself. She comes back to denver monthly, but my schedule just didn't jive with her until this week. Contacted her, went through reminders of who i was and reference checks and set the app. Day finally came and met her at a great private incall in dtc. She looked amazing as i had remembered. We chatted a bit while laying next to each other then began the fun and oh what fun we had. She is sensual and passionate and so fun. Her little Latina moans are so hot. We had fun, chatted, fun, chatted, showered then time to head out. Catalina is a great girl, she comes to town regularly so try to catch her when she does.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot billy4040 Denver Yes 31 5/16/19
Review by billy4040 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Took a few tries before our schedules worked out but Dot is worth the wait. Very energetic and lovely young lady. Dot come over, we chatted for a while, then played for a while. I won’t go into detail but Dot was very enthusiastic and up for my basic requests, I didn’t ask for anything too wild. Dot was very good at everything she did, she took pride in making sure I was having a good time. As others have said, I highly recommend her and will be seeing her again. Thank you Dot


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Golferdrive2019 Boulder Yes 90 5/16/19
Review by Golferdrive2019 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 6 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW!! She is Top notch in every way. I've seen her several times over the last 6 months. She is everything you are looking for but it goes deeper than that. What you can't see in her pictures is how kind, sincere, affectionate, classy, and elegant she is. She is the very definition of a woman and feminine energy, soft and sexy, nurturing and caring. She genuinely makes you feel like you're her man. Then...the lights go off...haha. Hold on guys, you're in for an amazing experience. Better have eaten your Wheaties. This little vixen will take you to another level. She's very open-minded and plays safe. MSOG, DATY, CBJ, DT, CFS, LFK & DFK, dirty talk that will push you to your limit, and every position you can think of. Very energetic and thrives on making sure you're satisfied. Tonight, she introduced Jenny to me and we went to another level beyond comprehension. The sex appeal between these 2 is off the charts. Almost too much to take in and process. These 2 will leave your head spinning. Words do not even come close to expressing what you'll experience. I'm telling you...CALL THEM!!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose CFD1 Denver Yes 121 5/16/19
Review by CFD1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We have been trying to get together for the past 3 months and everything finally came together! Was a bit late due to horrible highway traffic but Cali was very understanding and patient as she waited for me. Met by a very lovely lady and received the most perfect hug after I was let in. Chatted for a little bit as we go to know each other. Since I had a long day I proceeded to take a quick shower, afterwards I was offered a massage. Never one to turn that down I promptly turned myself over to Cali's capable hands. Had a great visit with this beautiful lady and will definitely return to see her as the opportunity arises.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 fredsp411 Denver No Show 29 5/16/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up appointment for fbsm several days in advance using text. Confirmed the day before and got the address of large apartment complex in Glendale. Was asked to text when parked to get the apartment number. Arrived 5 minutes early and sent text. no reply. After 15 minutes late, called and no reply. She was a no show.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu c089923 Westminster Yes 152 5/16/19
Review by c089923 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Asianlulu with one hours notice on a day with some free time. A very pretty long haired Asian woman greeted me with a smile, hug and kiss. We proceeded to the bed where she disrobed revealing a spinner type body with perky, supple boobs. She got me going right away with a super sexy tease followed by a CBJ and 69. I switched to missionary for a bit then asked to ride me... I couldn't take it any longer and released. Besides being pretty she was very nice, comfortable to be with and not a clock watcher! A definite repeat!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke Omegaprime123 Denver Yes 25 5/16/19
Review by Omegaprime123 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great GFE service and great conversation will definitely repeat my ATF


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 50-DE Denver Yes 42 5/16/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Everything she writes in her description is true. She will treat you like a king. Has lots of energy, performs with real passion and energy. Very GFE but I would say TUE. The Ultimate Experience. Nice outfits, tattoos, and firm tight body. Also, Colorado native, a real Colorado native, in which makes the session even better.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
QynnIvy rod1972denver Denver Yes 5 5/16/19
Review by rod1972denver (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an awesome time with Qynn. Easy set up, pictures were accurate and she was friendly. I usually don't go into detail, but she was GFE, excellent BBBJ and safe on full service. I would recommend for those of you who prefer beautiful curvy women.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-35-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anna Love-4130 red8503 Las Vegas Yes 3 5/16/19
Review by red8503 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Anna and set up an incall visit for a couple hours later. Light verification on arrival. The incall location is in the I-15/Sahara vicinity. If you're picky on incall locations I'd rate it fair, but honestly and truly the experience to be had 100% overshadows any hangups you could possibly have with the location. Seriously guys, let it go and just go enjoy yourself. She also mentioned she plans on relocation to a different area in the near future as well. Anna has three small dogs who were all very polite and not at all disruptive. A baby gate kept them out of the bedroom just in case, but at no time were they even near the gate. The place is a little crowded overall, but is still setup well for action nonetheless. Good lighting - check, mirror - check, toys - check, and the most awesome and gorgeous woman in every way - CHECKMATE! Anna was friendly, easy going, and totally lives up to her self described cock whore status like no one else I have ever experienced. I thought cock worship was a gimmick term, but now I'm a believer after seeing that their really is such a thing as Anna demonstrated. From intense oral, to doggie, to Mish, back to oral, and back to rough doggie until I finished on her beautiful derriere. Wow! A little cleanup and conversation that was elegant, fluid, and natural and I was on my way. Thanks!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyAmory secretescape Boulder Yes 16 5/16/19
Review by secretescape (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holly is the first provider I've ever considered leaving a review for bc she was that damn good! She was easy to book with after some light screening, had a cheerful fun personality, and rocked my world. Showed up on time discreetly dressed with a long coat hiding some super sexy clothes underneath. Petite but had a handful of curves in the right places. YMMV, but w me she talked really dirty, gave a killer BJ w lots of eye contact, & by the time she got on top of me I knew I wouldn't last long. Asked if she could stay for an extra hour and she obliged. MSOG!! She even left her heels on the whole time. My new ATF. Check this fiery redhead out, I don't think you'll regret it.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 SouthernPunter Denver Yes 73 5/15/19
Review by SouthernPunter (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cara appears too good to be true. But, I can assure you she is completely real and every bit as sexy as her photos and reviews indicate. Visit her website and you'll get an accurate picture of who she is and what she likes. On top of that, she's a sweet, intelligent woman who has her shit together. Excellent communication, a neat and clean location and everything on time as well.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Uncle Sam DTC Yes 39 5/15/19
Review by Uncle Sam (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is the best there is. I have seen her two times and both sessions were incredible. Patiently waiting her return.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Kennylingus Denver Yes 91 5/15/19
Review by Kennylingus (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Marie arrived at my room with her hair in braids and reminded me of Abby from NCIS. She has an awesome attitude and is very laid back and cool. We got comfortable and I enjoyed some of the best oral skills ever. I reciprocated and we moved to CFS in CG, Mish, Doggie and finally Greek, where we finished. She wanted to end with COF but I was drained. Not a clock watcher for sure. Definitely worth repeating. Highly recommend. I'll be back.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova fredsp411 Denver Yes 49 5/15/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lovely and caring young woman with a very sexy figure. Very generous with her chest and I left completely satisfied. Easy set up thru P411


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling JJFish Colorado Springs Yes 61 5/15/19
Review by JJFish (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A good experience seeing Meuri! Communication through email and TOB was easy. Nice petite body and uses it well. FBSM you cant go wrong with, Meuri was a great start to my Friday! Go see her and treat her well, Gents!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo Digs123 Denver Yes 60 5/15/19
Review by Digs123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is fantastic, pictures are great but she’s even more stunning in person, and her friendly, easygoing attitude made our time even better. Def. recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena xhippie Boulder Yes 48 5/15/19
Review by xhippie (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selena is great, one of the best massages I’ve had. Highly recommended.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED akmanthor Denver Yes 66 5/14/19
Review by akmanthor (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Allison today for her limited service. Her limited service was BBBJ w/CIM. As old as I am it took awhile but she was a trooper and gave me relief. Next time in town I will need to try her FS. She is very cute and hold a conversation. Thanks Allison hope to see you next visit


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle DATYgent DTC Yes 53 5/14/19
Review by DATYgent (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Nina is hot, with a fun, welcoming, laid-back personality. She scores high marks in every category for me, which is why after 2 weeks of first meating her, I scheduled a follow up visit - which was every bit as fulfilling and fun. Slender, athletic figure, pretty face, and sweet smile. To me, she's a 10. But I'm a fan of all sizes, and her A-cups come equipped with very sensitive tips that she loves played with. DATY for me is a must, and her sweet taste combined with her clear delight is only bested by her heavenly CW, which is only bested by some incredibly juicy 69. Vocal + eye contact is also first-rate, whichever direction her silky long legs go. Bending K9 and prone come with the +1 of her perfect hourglass shape and jiggly booty. If cutting melted chocolate with a hot knife sounds delicious, give her a try. Treat this sweet lady right, she is top notch. Thank you, Nina, see you soon.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis Lastcall Denver Yes 47 5/14/19
Review by Lastcall (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There’s not much more I can say that others have not. She’s a keeper and I plan on seeing her as often as I can.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola_Rose diggin dog Denver Yes 10 5/14/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lola is a beautiful specimen whose pics simply do not do her justice. Her screening is a little more involved than some, but being aTOB member simplified the process for me. She gives a great rub with non-scented oils while still attired in her sexy black lingerie. On the flip, I was able to stare into her enchanting eyes which just added to the excitement. When I asked if she was going to remove her top, she stated that required an extra donation. I succumbed and was able to enjoy her gorgeous, shapely, and firm breasts. She does allow and encourage respectful touching. I was very happy at the finish and we chatted for a few more minutes. I plan on another visit soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Grooming: Trimmed Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: