|
TabathaGrey
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Boulder |
Yes |
17
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Booked and screened with her for an appointment later in the day.
We've seen each other in the past and the best way to describe our encounters is "Juicy". If you have ever eaten a perfect peach. Not too soft, not too hard, smells so good, and then you take that first bite. So juicy and sweet, you go in for more and devour the whole thing. Before you know it your sucking on the pit for all that sweet juice.
I don't need acronyms to describe this any further, I think y'all can figure out how good it was.
Her face is stunning and her bedroom manner is dialed to 11. Definitely MSOGs and a whole lot of passionate sex.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Truly a classic and one of Denver’s top tier. Very kind and warm and caring. Gfe that really takes care of you and wants you to feel better than when you got there.
Incredible, unbelievable huge tits. Beautiful perfectly proportioned nips to match. And a juicy booty. And hot legs. Super cute face. Usually wearing glasses before the session if you’re into that look.
Extremely highly skilled. Always in a cozy personal incall which I appreciate. Had a great time per usual, one of my favs.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'm always completely satisfied with this woman. She's one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had doing this hobby.
Setup is very easy for pre-booking. She's always on time and she's drop dead gorgeous in every way.
As far as our time together. She knows how to kiss and we really make a connection intensifying the moments. She likes it slow and she likes it hardcore and I will never forget the cowgirl moments we have. Things we do are DFK, LFK, UTF, Mish, K9, CG, RCG, Foot Fetish, Light Dominance, hair pulling, scratching and bitting. Her bedroom talk is fantastic and the organisms between her and I are earth shattering. Location is very good for me up north.
I am a regular and I would attest, she is amazing!!!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
Synoches |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
6/3/19 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was attracted to the idea of a great body rub mixed with a complete ending and, after reading Lolaababii's reviews, I decided that she sounded like just the person I was looking for. Setup was easy and I met Lola at her private residence. She was very easy to get comfortable with and she really does provide a wonderful massage. Beyond that, we had some wonderful UTF/69 which was a little too good. By the time we moved on the the main event, I wasn't able to last long at all. Overall, I had a great time.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BettyLovely
|
|
djscpa23 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
6/3/19 |
Review by
djscpa23
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Awesome massage. One of the few providers that are more attractive than their photos. My new ATF.!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalia Mori
|
|
marcus1961 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow wow wow. Natalia is beautiful, definitely the girl in the pictures, and definitely smokin' hot with long black hair cascading over her shoulders. I love Latinas! She has a slight accent, and her English is very good.
I really wanted to see her while she was in Denver for two short days this time, so I skipped a couple of hours of work to go across town and visit her. Typical two-call setup, nice hotel. I won't go into details, but I recommend her highly, and I will see her again. We chatted for a while afterwards while she massaged my back. Pretty much a perfect experience for this sort of thing.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Patience
|
|
Newoldbull |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Patience by text message the day before our meeting. We agreed to meet the following afternoon. We met at mid range hotel that was very clean and safe. Patience has a great personality and is fun to talk to. She goes above and beyond to make sure you have an enjoyable experience. We talked a little while and then we moved to the bed. She has a fantastic set of natural D cup breasts that she let me do a thorough inspection of. Then we started with a nice non rushed Cbj. I'm more of a fan of bbbj but I had to stop her or I wouldn't have been able to hold off. We then tried multiple positions and I finished in doggy. When then gave a nice massage after I caught my breath. It was a very enjoyable experience. She is not a clock watcher and is all about you having a good time. I will definitely go see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Princesss
|
|
Fish3348 |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
6/3/19 |
Review by
Fish3348
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She answered the door im some really sexy lingerie. I was kind of nervous and she put me right at ease. We talked for a while and then started ot with a nice cbj and moved to cg. She did so well i wasn't able to last long. We're talked while longer and i left with a huge smile and very glad that i scheduled. Will repeat.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
perseykisser |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Today was the first time I had seen an ad for Lexy-Skate, even though she had numerous glowing reviews from a previous TOB account. Wonderful serendipity--I had a very limited time frame, but via my TOB references and prompt communication, we were able to arrange a meeting.
I felt we had a very fast and mutual appreciation of each other and what we liked to experience in a session, notably much kissing and oral fun--the usual alphabet of activities, all part of a GFE to the max experience...
I am in lust with her after this first meeting, having only begun to try some of the imaginative suggestions she made. Certainly YMMV depending on the elusive connection, but Lexy is creative, attentive, incredibly fit and personable. I am already fantasizing about the next time we meet.
I have used TOB for contacts and information for many years, but I only recently realized how much easier and better things can be by joining. Thus this is my first review, but based on quite a bit of experience...
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet_Vixxxen
|
|
oldstandby |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh Yeah!!! This was the second time Violet and I have hooked up for an all oral hour. She really can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, or at least through mine. And feeling her hot lips and loose tongue on my hose with nothing in between brought me to the perfect ending, again. I'll be back soon. Catch her while she's in DTC!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherry aka Miya
|
|
Mtnmanbygod |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
6/3/19 |
Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say is WOW!!! Felt at home right from the start she is a consummate professional that makes you feel like your the only man on earth! I will repeat!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annabelle Rose
|
|
BadBoy |
DTC |
Yes |
69
|
6/3/19 |
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All the reviewers below are correct and accurate, so I am just writing to add a few additional observations:
OMG - Annabelle is so beautiful! I know, you look at her pictures and think, "too good to be true." Well, it's all true - her statistics and photos are totally accurate. She really is that gorgeous, in fact more so, because no still photo can capture the beautiful, animated personality that lights up her face. A complete knock-out, 10/10, get the idea?
Second, Annabelle is really a together, grounded, sweet, pleasant person to be with. She communicates well, is very compliant and accommodating, and has a good sense of humor and a beautiful laugh.
Finally, she is so hot, so hot, so hot!! Smells and tastes good too.
I will definitely be back, you-all can line up behind me.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Fourplayluvr |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
6/2/19 |
Seen on 5/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy through text. Met me on short notice. Not much communication but that was fine by me. Got right down to business. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. She has a very small tight body. I recommend and would see her again for sure.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annabelle Rose
|
|
joeyis1974 |
Denver |
Yes |
69
|
6/2/19 |
Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Annabelle is quite possibly the best experience I’ve ever had with a provider, or hell, with any woman ever. And I’ve built part of the block we’re all driving around! Communication was excellent, location was superb, and she looked amazing when I walked in the room.
Annabelle greeted me with a kiss, and I gave her the coca-cola she had requested (I gave her “one for now, and one for later”). She put me at ease in seconds and threw herself across the corner of the bed so I could admire that delicacy of an ass she has. Mercy, I lost my breath for a minute!
Onto a fury of adult activities which were not performed as one might think, but rather participated in by the elegant Annabelle. I completely forgot I was spending time with a provider and felt like I had actually picked this hot young thing up at the hotel bar. A variety of positions and I had an excellent FIRST finish. :-)
Conversation between rounds was interesting and served well to aid my recovery, and in 10 short minutes she was at me again with those indescribably delicious lips. On with another cover and we were doing our thing with all the passion a man could dream of. I felt like I was taking forever, but she hung in there and never showed any quite! My finish this round was 100% due to her amazing linguistic skills and determination. I’ve very rarely been able to cross the line twice in an hour, but Annabelle is so hot, so talented, and so determined, that she made it possible.
I give Annabelle a 12 out of 10 and will be a repeat client when she’s around again! Thanks AR- see you again soon. Xoxox
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
TLC_Huggsnkisses |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
6/2/19 |
Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description:
Extraordinary. I’m not sure what other adjective to use fantastic marvelous a dream wow what a wonderful young woman I say young because I’m 72 and have been at this since 1975 and I can say with Devon it was fabulous and I hope to do it again soon . FBSMand if I may say. ..TLC gfe. 10+
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
Brick69 |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
6/2/19 |
Review by
Brick69
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say is WOW!!!!
This girl is amazing Full GFE And the view from behind is spectacular definitely will repeat !!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TabathaGrey
|
|
ecc2012 |
Westminster |
Yes |
17
|
6/2/19 |
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So glad I had the chance to meet Tabitha, she is absolutely incredible. As always it depends on wheather you click or not, and I can say with absolute wow we clicked. She is hot, sexy and seductive rolled into one, the only regret is that I only had 30 min to hang out. That will not be a problem next time we meet.
She was dressed in a very sexy dress, fishnets and heels as I walked in she greated me with a very deep kiss and lead me into her room. We sat and took eachother in and chatted a moment. She made it very clear she was ready to play and I was not about to argue with her. She is a gfe for sure but more that freaky gf you just can't get enough of being with. Until next time, which by the time this comes out may have already happened.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alex Joy
|
|
ColonelAngus |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
6/2/19 |
Seen on 5/27/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got the pleasure of meeting Alex today. Arrived at her incall. Sat down to chat a little to get to know each other then made our way to the room with the massage table was. She is a good looking friendly woman. Beautiful smile. Toned body. Great personality. I chose the 90 min body therapy session. She uses a pro table that is heated and fresh linens. I know I'm going to get a relaxing session when I see a bolster being used. She gives a good therapeutic massage. Totally relaxed me. If you know what a FBSM is, then I don't need to go into details. Thank you for a relaxing session, Alex. I will be seeing you again in the near future.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Tomkatt |
Western Slope |
Yes |
65
|
6/2/19 |
Review by
Tomkatt
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Crystal, she is so much fun to be with and blew my mind once again..... I can’t wait to see Crystal again but next time it will have to be for 2 hours
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Bora Bora |
DTC |
Yes |
112
|
6/2/19 |
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantastic rendezvous with Hunter. She is an awesome woman, sexy, pretty and intelligent! Her GFE skills are outstanding and we had a lot of fun together. Great conversation before and after, catching up and talking about topics of mutual interest. I didn't feel rushed at any time, very comfortable setting, she offered me something to drink and everything flowed smoothly and natural.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
wm51 |
DTC |
Yes |
112
|
6/1/19 |
Review by
wm51
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an incredible time with a sweet, kind, beautiful and amazing woman. She is sure to be my ATF. Waste no time seeing Hunter.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NellySexyLatina
|
|
MB5280 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
6/1/19 |
Review by
MB5280
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sorry for this late review I had been trying to get a hold of Nena for a couple months but I was quick after a recent ad and she responded immediately. I was a bit late but she was very accommodating and greeted me looking fantastic! She is really sexy.
We moved to the bed quickly where there was a lot of enthusiasm and great GFE. With getting into too much detail I will say that I highly recommend her!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
ishmael2 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
6/1/19 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Lena again at her southwest Denver location on a lazy Sunday afternoon and spent a wonderful hour with her. She is a tall, really friendly and really attractive brunette that I've seen many times.
She is open and engaging and a genuine fun and funny lady. I enjoyed GFE activities with her and made plans for furthur exploration and conversation soon. She is an all star. Thanks, Lena!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
beach69 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
32
|
6/1/19 |
Review by
beach69
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow from the first text and phone call I had feeling this was a good choice! Seen Tiffany's listings for awhile just my schedule has been so crazy finally made the time and it was well worth it. When she arrived we talked laughed and just had a great time like we knew each other forever. She is a great choice very into making you feel comfortable and at ease. I won't go into details but I was totally relaxed and feeling awesome after my massage. We talked more and I can't wait to see her again soon! Beautiful person all the way through!! Thanks Tiffany will be seeing you again soon!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
EBKAC |
Thornton |
Yes |
133
|
6/1/19 |
Review by
EBKAC
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was a bit nervous and concerned as there is a big age difference. Once I got there we sat down and talked and it didn’t take long to feel comfortable. She is very easy to converse with. Very friendly and caring person. As mentioned by others, she does want you to be happy and asks what you like and does her best to accommodate you. I’m not normally a breast man but hers were a selling point and they do not disappoint! She knows how to use them well! The hour seemed to go by so fast. She even has a nice little basket of amenities in the bathroom for you to use to clean up. A nice touch! Cuddling and chatting at the end was also nice....she doesn’t just kick you out. I can’t wait for a return visit. There is one downside...her location is too convenient to me and may force me to play more! Thank you Amber!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
average1 |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
6/1/19 |
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had fantasy of seeing an old friend, Violet. Set up was quick because of prior fantasies. I'm not sure what I can add to my prior reviews of Violet. She has that geeky lady next door look that I fine so sexy. And the way she handles herself is natural, genuine, open, playful and fun. Our conversation included many topics of mutual interest. And the interests were definitely mutual, which makes every conversation with Violet a treat to explore. We talked about passionate kissing and how mouths can be used for such fine purposes and uncovered some things about each other...in the best of ways. She handled these conversations with enthusiasm, skill and offered deep and varied perspectives during these chats.
We covered a couple of main topics of shared interests, including the missionary movement and how doggy's can be a man's best friend. Violet was fully engaged in every aspect of our conversations and never lost interest. When we parted ways I was completely satisfied with our discussions.
I find Violet to be an outstanding conversation partner. Her attention never wavers and she is so much fun to share with because of her open enjoyment of pleasureful talks.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
6/1/19 |
Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw her post on Saturday in the DTC area (my kind of girl) and I just had to book with her. Sent her a text and a desired time had been set. Prior to our desired meet up time, she had to cancel, which I was okay with because we just scheduled for the next day. I arrived on time and she graciously invited me up to her pretty cool in call spot. Once inside, she immediately gave me a delicious hug and that beautiful smile of hers just gets me every single time. We caught up on a few things and I soon found myself getting a little more comfortable. She really does have a great body, with a mocha caramel complexion, coupled with a super inviting attitude. Every time I visit her, she reminds me of a delicious treat that taste so good and then the treat is all gone. The Savior Faire "its so damn good, it reminds me of something, I just can't think of what it is" Award goes to the lovely. Until next time, take care of yourself ..........
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily-1430
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
23
|
6/1/19 |
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Emily was fantastic, from start to finish. Good massage, great FS in many different positions.
Beautiful lady with a tiny, spinner body. Super clean and passionate.
Don’t miss her.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
martialgod |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
6/1/19 |
Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She's amazing. I had a totally good time with her. We had a great conversation and her body is in shape. Her skin in smooth and luscious.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
vmont556 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
5/31/19 |
Review by
vmont556
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in Denver on business and decided to check out some of the local providers to see if there was anyone I was interested in meeting up with. Farrah's pictures immediately stood out and I sent her a message to see if she was available. It so happened that she was out of town, but fortunately she would be arriving the next day. Setting up a date was extremely easy, and she was very prompt in responding via text, a quality other providers would do well to mimic! When the time came, I drove over to her mid range hotel, texted her, and she responded with her room number. Up I went, and upon knocking I was greeted by a dazzling young woman in a silk robe. Now, we have all heard the "her pictures don't do her justice" line time and again, and it would be easy to assume I'm exaggerating because she does appear quite attractive in her pictures, but don't just take my word for it. Her coy smile, petite figure, flawless skin, and seductive eyes are an enchanting combination. She is the type of woman who must turn heads wherever she walks. She greeted me with a kiss, and from that point the rest of the visit took place in that foggy bliss, not dissimilar to an erotic dream. She started out with a BBBJ, which I reciprocated with some DATY, which eventually turned into 69. People here in Colorado are quick to talk about the view from this hike, or that mountain, but looking up at her perfect ass from such a position simply takes the cake. When it came time for the main event, I covered up and we started with missionary, which contained plenty of passionate kissing, eye contact, and her seductive little moans. We switched easily through a variety of positions, eventually ending in doggy, with me leaning over her and playing with her small but perfectly sculpted breasts. Eventually I couldn't hold out any longer, and came hard, leaving us both out of breath, sweating, and me with that slight shaky-legged feeling that is proof of an enjoyable encounter. We layed together on the bed and chatted for a while, and I found her to be both sweet and articulate. Normally I am pretty quick to recover for round two (which was definitely on the table), but I was completely, and quite happily, drained. Between her excellent looks, enthusiastic personality, and easy going attitude, this one is the complete package. Treat her well, and don't doubt that she'll give you an experience to remember. I know I will certainly be coming back for more.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
vailskier |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
5/31/19 |
Seen on 5/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: So glad I finally got to meet Naomi! She is awesome, all other reviews are spot on! She was running a little late but made it up to me and more! All other reviews are spot on, she is the best and I look forward to her return! ATF for sure!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
Bravo1 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
5/31/19 |
Review by
Bravo1
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Second time seeing Madison and another great visit. Pictures are accurate and she was just as fun and enthusiastic this time. Very at ease and relaxing, not a clock watcher. Great skills and nice body. Would definitely see her again and again...
Age: 41 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nativemarie
|
|
Stoobydoo1991 |
Thornton |
Yes |
91
|
5/31/19 |
Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 15 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW!!! Been wanting to see Marie for some time now and I'm soooo glad I did!! Juicy details will remain with me!! I don't think I'll ever see anyone different!! Till next time Marie!! ????????????
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nativemarie
|
|
Tyesheron |
Denver |
Yes |
91
|
5/31/19 |
Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a lovely gal and extremely pretty. Very kind and mature, also treat her right cause she’ll treat you well. Also make sure you ask to pay, because she doesn't look at the clock and no stress added.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
countesskelly
|
|
Grealityguy |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
5
|
5/31/19 |
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I have seen Countess Kelly on numerous occasions and have never left disappointed! She has a nice in call location, set-up is easy after she knows you. She is beautiful, and intelligent, and makes you feel very comfortable from the beginning. She is very knowledgeable about massage, and is very good at what she does. She is NOT FS, so don't expect that. I will keep going back to her!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD-38-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alicat
|
|
SixtiesDude |
Cedar Rapids |
Yes |
5
|
5/29/19 |
Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Cedar RapidsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a business trip scheduled to central Illinois and had seen a post Ali made on the Great Lakes region of the forums. Started a conversing with her and scheduled a date. She traveled from Iowa just to make our date. That is going the distance.
When I arrived she was in a nice silky robe and she greeted me with a wonderful kiss. And she is beautiful. We talked for a few minutes and then the robe came off, followed quickly by bra and panties. Then the real fun began. This lady loves to give BBBJ! And she is one of the best. I returned the favor in a 69 then we tried about every position you can think of. Her massive boobs are just plain fun to play with.
But sometimes I just can't finish. She did not want to give up. More BBBJ until I begged her to stop.
Ali is a larger lady but that doesn't bother me at all.
She has been to Denver previously and I asked her to let me know when she is planning a trip back. I plan to go back for seconds.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
5/29/19 |
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia is a must see for me when she is in town. While I am addicted to Asian women for how they treat a guy Mia and I just connect very well. Every time I see her this connection just gets better and better. As always YEMV (your experience may vary). As I have posted in the past and others have corroborated she is a great girlfriend and a pleasure to hang out with.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honey-5280
|
|
Guymandude |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
5/29/19 |
Seen on 5/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Honey Post on several sites. Decided to make arrangements to visit.
Standard multi text set up. Discussed Menu Items during texts!
Got to mid town Hotel and once in room took scare of things.
Off came the clothes and we enjoyed UTF, DATY, 69, CFS.
MSOG is available but you need to discuss that at the opening of contact.
Not GFE, no kissing, but a nice little body and a spinner for sure.
She DOES do 2 girls and I'm going back for that!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
BadBoy |
DTC |
Yes |
113
|
5/29/19 |
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Daniela saw me on short notice and, boy, am I glad she did.
Met her I a real nice hotel in DTC, her communications were good, and she was very prompt on replies.
The photos and statistics are very recent and dead-on, what you see in the photos is exactly what you see behind the door, except the photos don't really show what pretty eyes she has.
I will say that she is a great kisser and loves to kiss, DFK, LFK, anything. Beyond that, I will just say that she is very open, very accommodating and an absolute blast in the sack.
I will definitely return - she is from out of state, but comes to Denver so often I thought she was a local gal until we talked.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
timesnewroman |
DTC |
Yes |
49
|
5/29/19 |
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a sweetheart. We tried to connect on her last visit and it didn't work out, so glad it did this time. Very easy setup. She put me at ease right away. Everything was done with great enthusiasm. We exchanged oral pleasantries which was well enjoyed by both. Once ready to move on she got on top and all i can say is wow. We cuddled and talked a bit after and it sounds like she might visit more often.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
Dinger |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
5/29/19 |
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kat is an Amazing woman who really exceeded my expectations. She’s for sure one of the sweetest ladies I’ve met:) Great communication throughout the booking process, upscale nice safe incall, and an incredible half hour. I normally don’t make outfit requests, but asked if she could wear one from her pictures. She greeted me Wearing the outfit...Wow even more beautiful seeing her in it in person. Kat provided a very relaxing, non-rushed half hour and even gave me a nice back rub at the end. I can for sure say she provided one of the best starts to a holiday weekend I could of asked for and I’m already looking forward to seeing her when she’s in town again.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
skimo |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
5/29/19 |
Review by
skimo
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, what a great romp I had with this fun, sexy lady yesterday! We hit it off and she is a fun gal who enjoys what she does... so worth it! Can't wait until next time :)
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Patience
|
|
cgrey109 |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
5/29/19 |
Review by
cgrey109
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When I first saw Patience, I was quite delighted with her smile, and the way her outfit hugged her curves so perfectly. When she peeled off said clothes, I was even more taken with her sensous curves, her butter-smooth skin, and that delicious caramel color.
Verification was straightforward - I usually send text and brief messages on tob to ease the setup. Incall was safe, quite convenient, and clean.
Conversation with her was easy-flowing; we laughed a lot about a whole bunch of stuff, to the point I felt a bit sorry when I could no longer concentrate as we commenced various safe activities. All performed professionally, non-rushed, with a few ground rules we established earlier on.
Oh, did I mention the hot oil massage? It's that type of hospitality that makes one's experience all the more pleasurable. And her soft skin is just so heavenly to caress... 3 thumbs up, if you get my drift.
It's really too bad she's a comet (visiting us but once or twice a year), but I'll be keeping my eyes out for her next visit; and you should too.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
dartsrusco
|
|
OWM48 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
39
|
5/29/19 |
Review by
OWM48
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Angel is a joy to be with. She puts you at ease immediately and makes sure you are the focus of her attention. I've had the pleasure of seeing her three or four times and each time is like returning to see an old friend. Set up was easy and quick.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brunettebombshell
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
5/29/19 |
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been trying to land an appointment with the pretty/lovely/sexy Carmen but I have this crazy work schedule that doesn't mix well with daytime providers. The stars were aligned just right because this cutey posted maybe 2 minutes after I decided to cruise TOB. I contacted her by text and she responded very quickly. Passed screening, set up a time and the next thing I know we were communicating on my way to her in call. Nothing turns me on more than a woman that says, "I am ready and you can cum early if you want" (my kind of woman indeed). Once I arrived, I asked for the room number and in no time she provided that (my kind of woman). Three knocks on the door and it slowly opened. Once I got in I looked to my left and I immediately approved of what I saw. Very nice from head to toe and well worth the wait thats for sure. She is not all the way GFE but in no way did it take away. I found myself talking to her way too long, so I will definitely have to schedule longer next time. WARNING: she gets an A+ for conversation, just don't let the conversation and the beauty hypnotize you because you will regret experiencing the bigger picture. All in all, I had a great time and I will be back for sure. The Savior Faire "I am ready and you can cum early if you want" Award goes to the lovely Carmen. Take care of yourself and lets schedule again soon.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mimi03172212
|
|
PaulNewman81 |
Denver |
No Show |
6
|
5/29/19 |
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Saw MiMi in the past once and it was great. I’ve tried seeing her three times since then. All the times, she committee to a time to meet. The first time she said she was on the way, and when I texted to see if she was near because it was passed our appt, she said she didn’t have a ride. The next two times, she committed to times and just didn’t show up and wouldn’t answer her phone. I’ll never try to see her again. Best of luck to you all. I was great when she came. Just too flakey for me after.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-20-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
Synoches |
Miami |
Yes |
49
|
5/28/19 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: MiamiIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Farrah is already well reviewed and flawlessly, so. What more can I add? Well, I'll start with the fact that she's a very easy-going and laid back person. The sort of girl who you just feel comfortable with right away. I was a bit of an organizational, frazzled mess today and had to push our appointment back. Luckily, she still had availability then and she just laughed it off when I showed up. Everything felt completely organic. She just wraps herself around you and let's go. There were no stated rules up front and nothing felt business-like. I asked for mutual oral stimulation, to which she was eager to comply and everything was just incredible and orgasmic from that point on. I have to imagine she does have her rules, but I didn't find them amongst the things I wanted to experience.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexi Lambeaux
|
|
Liamking |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
43
|
5/28/19 |
Review by
Liamking
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great session with Lexi, I met her at her incall which is a nice place. We started the activities right away, and I had a blast. Go see her, be respectful, and she will treat you like a king!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani Panti
|
|
sensualrhino |
Boulder |
Yes |
60
|
5/28/19 |
Seen on 5/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Dani again and it just gets better every time! She accommodated me last minute and as always, it was sensual and explosive. We talked and touched like old sensual friens and had a wonderful time. You will feel at home in her hands!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily-1430
|
|
Zman76 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
23
|
5/28/19 |
Review by
Zman76
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emily is wonderful. She intelligent , beautiful , a delight to be with. I have seen her on different occasions and each time exceeds expectations
It’s has been a long time since she was back in the area and I was excited to see her. I find Emily to be exceptional . Just her massage alone is top notch. She really knows what she doing and gives her full attention to you. The whole time I spent with her is amazing, and enjoyable. Did I say fun! That too. Very relaxing
She certainly is someone that you should put on priority list to see. Be aware she books quickly. She a definite yes for me and if you see her I am sure she will be for you too.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|