Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

14101 - 14150 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
JadeKash bobhillis82 Fort Collins Yes 9 6/9/19
Review by bobhillis82 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jade is absolutely stunning. Beautiful face and a body to die for. Massage was amazing In itself and everything else was perfect.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova boldguy Denver Yes 49 6/9/19
Review by boldguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meet Milana Friday night, after a short screening she give me directions and 30 minutes later I was at her apartment, she make me feel very comfortable right away, the session was great I just wish I could have little more time, but my schedule was very tight that night, highly recommended, I will be back soon.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce COHunter Fort Collins Yes 125 6/9/19
Review by COHunter (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great conversation, great massage, classy lady will definitely repeat thanks.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela morrowweast Denver Yes 50 6/9/19
Review by morrowweast (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angela is a beautiful petite Thai provider. Perfect body and a great attitude. Enjoyed our session immensely. Tight and tasty. After the fun was over she gave me a relaxing massage while we chatted about various things. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Jessica dcorian72 Denver Yes 28 6/9/19
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica. What can I say but simply amazing. Very friendly. We seem to connect immediately. Her body is amazing. Thick in all the right places and tight and tone. Her abs are solid. Activities were also amazing. BBBJ DATY 69 cowgirl and doggy. I would absolutely see her again. One of the best GFE experiences I have had. Highly recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Flapstick Denver Yes 44 6/9/19
Review by Flapstick (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Perfect. She was the best. If you want a down to earth lady.. look no more. If you want a sex kitten, look no more. If you want GFE, look no more. She is everything you want.. we talked for an hour about everything.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme vmont556 Denver Yes 94 6/8/19
Review by vmont556 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I decided to see Sabrina after coming across her ads a few times on TOB and seeing that she does nuru massages. Man am I glad I messaged her! Communication was excellent as we set up a (fairly last minute) appointment, and less than two hours later I was on my way. Her location is in a nice neighborhood, so I wasn't worried after parkin and going up to her place. She met me inside and wow! Her pictures are extremely accurate but they don't capture how damn cute she is. And that voice... wow. She is very down to earth and relaxed, and quite easy to talk to. I didn't have a ton of time so I just opted for the nuru, which was an awesome experience, and if you have never done it, I suggest you try it at least once. Afterwards she offered me use of her shower to clean up, and after chatting a bit more I was on my way. I will definitely be returning to spend more time with her, and if you want to try nuru, or just spend time with a cute, slim, toned and very personable lady, I suggest you shoot her a text and go see for yourself.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HaleyStarr johnnybgood DTC Yes 7 6/8/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another visit with my sweet angel! As soon as I seen Haley was coming to town I knew I had to see her... Setup was painless as I've already visited her before and she was exactly as I'd remembered her from before. Haley is a petite woman, toned and tight and uses her assets to turn up the heat. She's a very passionate lady who clearly enjoys what she does, and I clearly enjoy what she does for me. She has a great incall in the DTC, don't hesitate to email this beautiful lady....I highly recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx HighFlyer7680 Denver Yes 18 6/8/19
Review by HighFlyer7680 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very petit, sexy girl. Very relaxed and easy to be with. Thin, firm body and she used a vibrator on herself while getting Greek from behind - very hot.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay luvthesun DTC Yes 103 6/8/19
Review by luvthesun (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I try to see Winter every time she's in Denver, and curse when I miss her. This woman is the epitome of "Southern charm." I highly recommend Winter, the local Denver talent can't hold a candle to her beauty, wit creativity and that's not even talking about her skills in the sack. Can't wait for her next trip. Thanks Winter :)


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD Sainteric Denver Yes 35 6/7/19
Review by Sainteric (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As always MIA is wonderful and very exciting to be around. She has this amazing and cheery personality! I love it! She is the best to be around because she’s always excited and eager to chat and I absolutely adore the way she smiles and laughs!! Can’t wait until you come back!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz billy4040 Denver Yes 113 6/7/19
Review by billy4040 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say that has not been said already. Petite, cute accent, great service, not a clock watcher, loves giving and receiving, made sure I left with a smile on my face. I will not go into detail but everything that was mentioned before, was available and performed. I highly recommend seeing Daniela.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Maximus DTC Yes 69 6/7/19
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Annabelle Rose is an absolute gem, and my run of visits with extraordinary young ladies continues. Apparently, this was her first trip back to Denver in 2 years. I was met by an impeccably put together, drop-dead gorgeous slender young lady, with curves in all the right places. She greeted me with a dfk and her calm, confident and professional demeanor put me at ease immediately. I knew I was in for a treat and she didn't disappoint! Thank you AR, if you'll see me again, I'll definitely repeat. Hopefully, you'll make Denver a regular stop in your travels again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine ColonelAngus Denver Yes 50 6/7/19
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got the pleasure of meeting this little beauty today. I originally was going to see someone else. After arriving at the other place and meeting the other lady, I had to walk. Feeling frustrated, I began to browse TOB again and saw that Elaine had posted. We had made communication in the past and I decided to call her. She had an availability a little later and I booked it. I arrived at her incall and was greeted by a stunning woman. I was really amazed at how much prettier she is in person. Great body, good looks, and friendly. The details will remain between us but needless to say, my frustrations were gone. I would recommend that when booking with her, you specify the time you want. She could easily be my ATF cuz she is so hot! Thank You, Elaine


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke timesnewroman DTC Yes 112 6/7/19
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Hunter and so glad I called her this time. I was having a bad day and Hunter made it her mission to fix that. She listenes to my tale of woe over a beer. She took really good care of me and made all my stresses melt away with a nice massage to lead things off. Some passionate kissing followed with a fantastic bbbj. When she had me good and ready the cover went on and we took turns giving each other a work out. Thanks again Hunter!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen cololifer Westminster Yes 120 6/7/19
Review by cololifer (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bree is hands down the best girl I've been with. She has the best personality and is drop dead gorgeous. Look forward to seeing again!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Syntax Denver Yes 109 6/6/19
Review by Syntax (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not much else to say about Kandi that hasn't already been said. She is cool as hell if you follow her scheduling rules and treat her right. Won't go into details but she was very engaged during the our time and seemed to (almost) enjoy it as much as I did.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Khloe Babes-BANNED Guymandude Denver Yes 3 6/6/19
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Khloe is absolutely the most adorable lady I have ever met! I have seen Khloe about 6 or 7 time now and she never disappoints. She is always fresh and showered and very accommodating. We always enjoy DFK, DATY, incredible UTF, DT! 69, and CFS. I consider Khloe a friend and we always enjoy seeing each other. Khloe is young but very experienced in pleasing her men. Don''t let her young age fool you! She is experienced way beyond her youth. I almost hate to share her because she is so affectionate, caring and loving. She is the total GFE. Khloe is the type of provider that a guy can forma close relationship to and become a regular because is so caring!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver Spiritman Denver Yes 74 6/6/19
Review by Spiritman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessie is special! She is intimately fearless and was as willing to enjoy the experience as any woman can be - fully engaged, delectable and fun. I’ll return whenever possible. As soon as I entered her room, she approached me for physical connection. One kiss and I knew I was in for a treat. Itwas hard for me to contain my excitement. She’s so attractive, friendly and sexy with bright eyes, a sweet smile, beautiful facial features and a physique that begs to be caressed. For the next hour, I was in bliss. She flowed with me from one euphoric experience to another until it was time to cuddle. The experience was truly that of a sophisticated long time girl friend. As she moaned, sighed, and encouraged me often by saying “YES”, I was totally absorbed in her lithe body. I left feeling certain that we’ll share more time together in the future. Jessie sets the GFE bar at its highest level and does so effortlessly. Again, she’s a very special woman, lover and companion for those who enjoy being with the BEST.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau ishmael2 Denver Yes 92 6/6/19
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just had an incredible experience with Liliane this week and feel compelled to share it. I had been gazing wistfully at her amazing photos for a long time and decided to treat myself to a visit. She was quick to text back , sharing some more pictures and slyly intimating the pleasure that could be mine. We had a late morning appointment at her very stylish condo in Denver and I was greeted by a statuesqe beauty in heels wearing lace and not much else. We spent some talking then she graciously started a sensual massage that progressed nicely and progressed to a wonderful GFE . I won't share more details but I had a wonderful experience with a real woman who is beautiful, sensual, authentic and caring. What more could anyone ask for? Thank you, Liliane++


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Khloe Babes-BANNED chem&bio Thornton Yes 3 6/6/19
Review by chem&bio (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time for everything. I've never tried someone who wasn't reviewed here already but I thought I'd check Khloe out anyways. She was sweet over text so I setup a time to meet. She sent me the location and room # and then she met me at the door in some athletic wear. We went inside and chatted for a little bit. Here's the part I love but I'm not sure I can describe well. She's great because she's .... authentic. I mean, don't get me wrong, feeling perky boobs while kissing doesn't hurt but having that while talking to someone who seems genuine just makes it all the better. We started out with a great BBBJ and then moved into cowgirl. Afterwards we talked about life, her dog and hobbying.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black dalefranks Fort Collins Yes 47 6/6/19
Review by dalefranks (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a good time with diamond. She was not a clock watcher and was a very enjoyable companion. Would recommend


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brunettebombshell FreshAndFunky DTC Yes 8 6/6/19
Review by FreshAndFunky (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Carmen except go see her. I was very nervous and on short time due to working at the same time lol. I contacted Carmen and she immediately made me feel at ease. We set up the time and typical two call system. She Gave me the room number and was soo sweet texting me ways to go in the hotel so it wasn’t awkward in there, since we all know how that can be... lol :) after I got there she opened the door in a tank top and black leggings. Cute and so pure, long brown hair and a crazy body.... that tank top was waiting to be popped off. I hustled in the shower which she was very sweet to let me take without using my time. After this I came out with just my towel on cause you know.... why get dressed again? When I got close to her she was mesmerized by my tattoos.. then she asked what do you like to do? I started by saying golf, drum and she interrupted with a cute little laugh and said no I mean for the session... haha I told her a few things and she obliged. The tank top came off, the view was amazing and tasteful, she pulled down her leggings, and then her pink thong. It wasn’t long before I had daty. She was very vocal, sweet, yet so discreet she has a cute discreet way about her..... I will be back for more as I was a bit rushed on my end and just nervous but now that I know we will have plenty more encounters she is my ATF and a very tasty one at that. Enjoy and treat her right! Thanks Carmen Sandiego!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll The_Wild_Rover Denver Yes 67 6/6/19
Review by The_Wild_Rover (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Guys...you've read enough of her reviews. Just go already! She's amazing and you WILL have a good time. Katy May is absolute top notch. Quit second guessing it.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Hulk DTC Yes 103 6/6/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was an awesome start of the day with my beautiful and talented lady friend Kay. She is totally GFE and knows how to rock my world, a stellar performance every time. Today she even threw in a back rub at the end which I greatly appreciated! To sum it up she is one of my ATF's that I try to repeat with as often as possible. See you again soon :)


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne AndyDuframe Westminster Yes 96 6/6/19
Review by AndyDuframe (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Miss Adrianne. She is even more beautiful than her pictures and has an absolutely amazing body. Her skills are unquestionable. I will absolutely be seeing her again soon.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ellalynn8989 oldstandby DTC No 11 6/6/19
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I've only written one other less than stellar review and that girl wound up getting kicked off TOB. Ella was late, had lame excuses, broken front teeth and big C's at best. She was lackluster in her performance (the little of it there was), her pictures are very old and the experience was generally disappointing. I'd arranged for an hour but I sent her home after 15 minutes. Most of the time I win but sometimes I lose. This time was the latter. I understand that others may see her differently. YMMV. Sorry baby. Good luck


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass slb Denver Yes 18 6/5/19
Review by slb (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Cass a couple of weeks ago for the first time , but it definitely won't be my last. She's very sweet, even a bit shy and innocent in her demeanor, but boy does she know how to use those big, beautiful G cups of hers. We had lots of fun with some light role play. The piece de resistance of course was the Russian which I can't stop thinking about and one of the reasons I look forward to her next visit to the Denver area. Thanks for a great time, Cass. Hope to see you again sooner rather than later.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Willryder4fun Fort Collins Yes 37 6/5/19
Review by Willryder4fun (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is real; petite, beautiful, kind, attentive, sensitive and responsive, and easygoing. She is pretty much perfect! Definitely book an hour or more. She is safe and has some basic rules, but she still manages to be GFE. She is high end, but worth it. If she lived in town, I wouldn’t even look anywhere else!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis diggin dog Denver Yes 47 6/5/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessi is easy to contact and is both prompt and succinct in her responses and directions. Private and convenient. Excellent and professional massage skills with some deep tissue techniques. Beautiful and sexy woman, both in spirit and physical appearance. I had just a short time for this session, and my tensions were relieved, but I promise myself to schedule a much longer appointment next time.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke 2small Denver Yes 112 6/5/19
Review by 2small (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter is a wonderful woman. She knows what she wants and then she just takes over and puts you in heaven. I left feeling happy, appreciated and was given southern hospitality. I can’t wait to go back. Hunter is a wonderful provider and you can’t go wrong seeing her.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya monsoon16 Boulder Yes 119 6/5/19
Review by monsoon16 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is beautiful u can tell she is intelligent too. The session is the best one I've had by far. Everything she did to me and let me do was good but it is her energy that really made me say damn! I'm hooked think i just found my ATF.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Courtney-8361 Lund Denver No Show 11 6/5/19
Review by Lund (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We exchanged text messages and then calls to confirm 1hr appointment. The location was around 30+ miles from my place, which took me more than 45 minutes to reach place on time. Waited to an hour and still waiting for her to meet me. Now she has stopped taking calls and not replying to messages which is annoyed. Wasted my evening which I could have spend enjoying with my regular. AVOID AVOID AVOID.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-25-41
REBUTTAL:

Clearly a miscommunication somehow and I’m not aware of any person with a confirmed appointment that was missed .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JadeKash Here4fun! Fort Collins Yes 9 6/4/19
Review by Here4fun! (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up via text with general location then room number to a very clean and upscale hotel. Once inside was met by a very friendly and beautiful woman. Spent a little time getting to know each other before the message started. Massage was excellent and very relaxing. Provided FBSM with a relaxing ending. Great attitude and shared some laughs before leaving. Pictures are accurate so book with confidence that she is the one in her pictures. Great chill vibe and was fun to connect with this lovely lady! Perfect way to end a stressful day. Go see her if you like FBSM with a sexy woman!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexxxa21 batman42 Denver Yes 37 6/4/19
Review by batman42 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is very cute girl with a round ass arrived for a qv outcall to my apartment - when she arrived she smelled like cigarettes but she had her hair and nails done and a cute dress. I asked her to remove her shoes and gave her some water . We went to the bedroom and i flipped up the dress and started to massage her ass as i was sitting on the bed and she was still standing i pulled out my cock and she went down to her knees and started a nice CBJ after 5 minutes of sucking she removed her dress and underwear and bent over in front of me her pussy was extremely tight as she is very petite - i was about to get my cock in her and it was fully stuffed in her she moaned and loved it , i went over the time and was reallt sweaty and gave her a full pounding snd came very nice in to the condom after spinning her around after she rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and laying flat on the bed is when i finished , threw out the condom and talked with her and we smoked a couple dabs and she left , had a great time but prefer to try a different girl next time , because of the lack of enthusiasm and cig smell .


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Moondancer Rio1 Boulder Yes 3 6/4/19
Review by Rio1 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Moondancer graciously came to my house and brought her comfortable table. We talked and then she gave me a wonderful, therapeutic and sensual massage. She is well trained and intuitive. We then transitioned comfortably to a deeper connection. She definitely provides GFE -- a Great Fulfilling Experience. A wonderful, beautiful soul.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia secandw Longmont Yes 35 6/4/19
Review by secandw (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled an incall. Screening was long pending but was cleared quickly but our schedule did not work out. Finally after quick texting we nailed down the time. After reaching it was all fun. Fantastic DATY, dfk and great session. I'll repeat


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor 2small Denver Yes 170 6/4/19
Review by 2small (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve known Audrey a long time. We just recently got together again. She was great. We talked about old times and future times. She provides great service. She’s like your crazy wild high school girlfriend in a mature package. She made me happy. If you like to kiss Audrey is your lady. I will see her again and it won’t be so long between visits. Audrey is the perfect package of looks, performance and personality. See her soon!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mimi03172212 Iusedtoloveher Denver Yes 6 6/4/19
Review by Iusedtoloveher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Mimi. She verified me quickly through Tob and then we communicated via text. She was sweet, professional and completely reliable. Showed up right on time with a smile on her face. We had a drink and talked for while. She is originally from Chicago but reminds me more of a laid-back Cali girl. Sweet easy way about her. Completely unrushed and fun to be around. Gorgeous smile and great laugh. We then went upstairs and the fun continued. Again in a very light-hearted sexy easy way MPCFS. She is not GFE but very affectionate. Long and lean sweet and clean. She left me with a big smile on my face.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-20-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalia Mori fredsp411 Denver Yes 14 6/4/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful young latina who regularly makes short visits to Denver. Full gfe with a touch of pse. Would love to see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis Denverencounters Denver Yes 47 6/4/19
Review by Denverencounters (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Jessi a dozen times. She is fantastic. Makes you feel welcome, gives a great massage and a excellent post flip end. I’d prefer to keep her all to myself but that wouldn’t be fair. Highly recommend this gem. Thanks, Jessi, see you soon I hope.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee NSAFunLover Denver Yes 71 6/4/19
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 2nd time seeing Kristi and had a great time yet again. She is absolutely gorgeous and has a really fun and friendly personality. As mentioned in a previous review, she does sometimes say that certain positions are painful for her, but she keeps going and works to find other positions that feel better for her and please you as well. I really don’t mind at all because the view is fantastic from any angle and it’s nice to switch it up from the same-old standard positions. BBBJ was awesome and included a twisty hand and some spitting/drooling that almost made me finish early. After that enjoyed DATY and CFS in multiple positions, most of which I don’t even know the acronyms for... will definitely repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis martialgod Denver Yes 47 6/4/19
Review by martialgod (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Thank you for my first experience in a massage. She's very eloquent and we talked throughout the entire session. I normally am very shy but she really gave me a sense of peace (guess you can say I have a poor image of my body). Her hands were soothing and made me feel very relaxed. Gentlemen as always, respect always is key! I left feeling very satisfied.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black mikehancho1969 Boulder Yes 47 6/4/19
Review by mikehancho1969 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Diamond was very cooperative in coordinating with me. We had to go back and forth a few times as I was wanting out-call and had a tight window of availability. She showed up very discreetly, very professional, with a beautiful smile on her face. We had a great time, talked, went in the hot tub, and everything else. I definitely recommend and will repeat when the opportunity arrives.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia dudejack DTC Yes 37 6/4/19
Review by dudejack (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is fun girl with a bubbly personality. She looks better in person if you like petite women who can hold an interesting conversation you have to make an appointment with her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot ryanthealien Denver No Show 56 6/4/19
Review by ryanthealien (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Like the previous reviewer stated, this girl is playing games. Do not see her. She was very responsive via text until I got there. She even told me which floor to go to and said she would meet at the elevator on her floor. She never came and continued to text back saying “one minute” and “on my way” as I stood in the hallway watching none of the doors open. I texted her again and asked for an explanation, she completely ghosted me at that point. On a hunch I texted her on a separate burner number and she immediately responded asking when I wanted an appointment. She is 100% sketchy, stay safe and avoid.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Kolorado Fort Collins Yes 37 6/3/19
Review by Kolorado (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures don't do her justice. Probably one of the most gorgeous providers I have met. Constant smile,great attitude. Flawless skin,beyond beautiful face and body. Great kisser. What else is there?


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss Bigt2448 Boulder Yes 65 6/3/19
Review by Bigt2448 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/24/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up with Crystal was relatively quick with different screening options. Directions to her place are given in sections to help keep everything discreet. Incall location was very clean with good atmosphere for the session. Went with the 90min nuru which was fantastic! Crystal is a beautiful women with a wonderful personality, definitely GFE. Cannot wait to see her again, thank you Crystal.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
countesskelly Grealityguy Fort Collins Yes 5 6/3/19
Review by Grealityguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Countess Kelly numerous times. She is intelligent, mature, and beautiful. She does provide a great sensual massage! She does not provide FS. Treat her with respect and you will enjoy your time with her. I will see her many more times!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-38-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble 50-DE Denver Yes 58 6/3/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yes, Yes, Yes-strongly recommend you go see her. Incall or outcall doesn't matter just make an appointment to see her. You'll be fully satisfied. She did this thing, ball, I have never seen something like that before. Respect her rules, be a gentleman and you will be rewarded. I sure hope I get the chance to see her again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: