Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

14051 - 14100 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jenna_James bcool DTC Yes 40 6/13/19
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jenna is beautiful and tanned from head to toe no lines. She was very friendly and talkative and putt you at ease. Set up was easy after quick screening using your TOB ref. Her ASSsets are amazing and everything is done safely.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KelseyGrace boxer-6526 Denver Yes 14 6/13/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kelsey accommodated me on short notice when another provider I scheduled with was a no-show. She has a great personality, very sexy body, beautiful breast with responsive nipples, and she enjoys herself as much as I did. She is from Chi-town, so she will be traveling here from time to time. I enjoyed my GFE experience with this Chicago beauty, and I am looking forward to her return.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
QueenTiffany Rator303 Denver Yes 6 6/13/19
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An absolute sweetheart! Welcoming and kind. Respectful and courteous the whole time. Easy to text and convenient location. She is very sexy and has a perfect 10 body. Super tight but loves it. Multiple positons that will rock your world. Also not a clock watcher and I recommend her to everyone. In my ATF list and she will be for you too.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna_James Savoir Faire DTC Yes 40 6/13/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was on TOB writing a review and I noticed that JFJ had posted that she was in town. I quickly contacted her to see if I could book while she was in my area and sure enough, she responded very quickly. I set up a time and she graciously made a special exception (my kind of woman) for The Savior Faire. Once I arrived, I let her know that I was there and she invited me in right away, no waiting, none what so ever (my kind of woman). One single knock and the door opened. I looked to my left and there she was, dressed in white, tanned from head to toe and a big old hug. I tend to love a woman with long pretty thick healthy hair. We both agreed that it had been a while so we started off the conversation pretty much how we left off LOL. JFJ is so laid back (my kind of woman). My advice is to those that haven't seen JFJ yet is to just sit back, be a gentleman, enjoy the view/curves and let her enjoy herself first, I promise you will get a reward in the end. Jenna gets The Savior Faire "She really is that good" Award. It was good seeing you again, take care of yourself.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Jessica RandyJ Denver Yes 28 6/13/19
Review by RandyJ (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice super cute curvy girl next door type. Light kisser, experienced girl. She is not S late night train wreck, buta nice respectful girl who will treat you right.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle OldNavyGuy Colorado Springs Yes 19 6/13/19
Review by OldNavyGuy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have wanted to book time with AlabamaSouthernBelle (ASB) for some time. Mostly because I enjoy a mature woman. The set up was easy and the neighborhood new, safe and easy to find. The massage room was a delight. Nice music, lighting to set the mood, a waterfall, clean, and a shower room attached. This was probably the best massage I have ever received. It was extremely obvious that ASB spent a considerable amount of time planning an hour session. The massage varied and the music changed with every massage change. I just cannot express properly how much I was impressed with the professionalism, planning, and "all in" attitude that ASB exhibited the entire time. I was not watching the clock but it was evident that she was not either. This was an enjoyable experience and I plan to return as often as I can.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan thedudejos Denver Yes 95 6/13/19
Review by thedudejos (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kira is a beautiful redhead. She is personable. We sat as had a beer and talked. I was able to talk a shower because I had been working outside. She is clean and beautiful. I would highly recommend seeing Kira. I will be back to see her soon.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby Ad1990 Westminster Yes 66 6/13/19
Review by Ad1990 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time. Very responsive. Very safe. Started cbj finished in doggy beautiful lady highly recommend


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Savoir Faire Denver Yes 56 6/12/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been scheduled to see this provider who turned out to be a waste of my time but it all worked because there is always someone else that is willing to provide awesome service. I contacted "Slim" and she responded back very quickly. She laughed because I was located about 5 minutes away from her in call spot. She invited me with open arms to come right over even on short notice (my kind of woman). Once I arrived, I was given the room number and invited to come right up. Once inside, she gave me a big hug and whispered, its been a while and I of course obliged. She was dressed in black leggings and of course that little spinner ass of hers was arched looking delicious as always. The in call was very spacious, possibly the biggest one I have been in all year LOL. Next thing I know, she was bent over the bed in a very nice position looking at me with only a devilish stare. The view from behind was simply delicious. I immediately joined her only to find out that she had a secret friend that was going to join us as well LOL. Who was I to say NO, I mean a guy can only agree when placed in this sort of position. My hands were tied, so I just went with the flow and I must say it was the best decision I made all night. Time flew past and it was time for me to leave. The Savior Faire "My Ass Looks Good and I Know It" and "Best Damn Decision I Made All Night" Award goes to Ms Pot of Honey.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedIvy38 Stang03 Colorado Springs Yes 15 6/12/19
Review by Stang03 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emailed to set up appointment! She was quick to respond! Got to her incall location and she met me at the door in a sexy outfit she was very nice and talkative! As soon as the activities began wow she started out with a very nice bj and then she mounted me for some cowgirl where I couldn’t hold it any longer! We cleaned up and talked a little after!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 130 6/12/19
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Natalie a couple times in the last few weeks. Reached out to her via text both times and she respondes in a very timely matter. She has a nice very clean incall. Now Natalie is much better looking than her pictures indicate and that is saying alot cause she looks real good in those pics. Natalie is safe everything covered. Her CBJ is incredible. But the best part of my visits has been her in doggy. She has a great ass. Now, Natalie is super sweet and very easy to talk to but when i have had her in doggy this other Natalie comes out. Very vocal, dirty talk, it was such a turn on for me. No rush getting out, very clean bathroom for cleanup. I plan on seeing her often. If you haven't seen her, what the hell are you doing?


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Sako DTC Yes 50 6/12/19
Review by Sako (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Angela in the afternoon at a very nice hotel in dtc. She is beautiful in person. Bbbj skill is very good and to die for. Yes, I do highly recommend. She is very professional and aim to please.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose QuakerOatZ DTC Yes 121 6/12/19
Review by QuakerOatZ (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome person! Had some trouble finding the sport but she was patient and still very welcoming! I really enjoyed my short time with her. Highly recommend if you want a smart, interesting, woman. CIM!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princesss Mro1016 DTC Yes 17 6/12/19
Review by Mro1016 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super cute blonde with a banging body. Everything was safe. But I would definitely recommend. She was super cool like an old friend you haven’t seen in a while. Cbj msog mcpfs


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HaleyStarr JaBr DTC Yes 7 6/12/19
Review by JaBr (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been waiting to meet with Haley for 5 months. Last time she was here was Christmas time. I was patient. She does not come to Colorado often. Haley is simply the best spinner you can find. She has got amazing personality, attitude, energy and smile. Haley is a full GFE provider. All activities were conducted with enthusiasm and satisfaction. I’ll be waiting patiently again to see here in September. Thx Haley for amazing time.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder Horney Westminster No 32 6/12/19
Review by Horney (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been trying to see Zoey for long time I contact her first sheadule appointment,was easy ask for selfie was easy I'm like cool that was easy I was asked to confirm appointment at 7:30 I confirmed she didn't responde got to location wait 30 Min no response Wait 60 more min and left,next morning she text I'm sorry my phone died Lol WTF So we sheadule again 7:30 pm later she text (Hi babe can you do 8:00 at 7:00 she text she is running late (Ok)So I finally see her at 9:15 I wouldn't recommend stayed for 30 min shr is clock watcher only got HJ Good Luck


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor oldstandby DTC Yes 170 6/12/19
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: DFK, BBBJ, snuggling and YMMV! It was another amazing and draining late evening session with the lovely Ms Audrey Astor. She's as enticing as ever and she was all into extended tongue wars and my constant attention to her natural double D's. Thank you baby for everything I wanted and the best night's sleep in weeks. It was Saturnalia in Ju(ly)ne! Tastes Great. Very Filling. Attentive and Responsive. Highly Recommended. PS. A little birdie whispered in my ear that if you have been or are now considering your own very happy ending with our sweet and sexy Audrey, you are advised to get your ass off the fence, share your references and make a date for sooner than later. You won't want to have missed her


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia bobhillis82 Fort Collins Yes 37 6/12/19
Review by bobhillis82 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just a beautiful and sexy person. She is easy to be with and to look at. Yes, the pics are definitely 100% accurate. While my experience was brief it was extremely memorable and I’ll be patiently waiting for the next opportunity to spend time with her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Big1forurfun77 Denver Rip-Off 54 6/12/19
Review by Big1forurfun77 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: She showed up for a hr long session. Claimed i was too big n left after 5 minutes.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

First off that is not how it went down the least bit wen I arrived he was very pushy & quick to rush into things I told him we have plenty of time especially since I'm not a clock watcher but he insisted in jumping right into things he was very aggressive & wen i told him he was being to rough he got upset & became very rude so yes I decided maybe it was time to go as I was getting dressed ready to go he pushed me into the bathroom door it was the worse experiences I've ever had i left crying distraught I would not recommend any women see him he is not a gentleman in anyway shape or form!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Maxman45 Denver Yes 109 6/12/19
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally was able to connect with Kandi... crazy energy from the time I walked through the door. All activities done with much gusto. Will repeat..


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki EBKAC Denver Yes 101 6/11/19
Review by EBKAC (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Kali many times. Like all last visits this was a great time as always. Lots of great conversation and a very sensual and relaxing time. And to top it off and nice Reiki session to help with some tendinitis I have been dealing with. Thanks again Kali! Can’t wait till next time.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 77 6/11/19
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rainer is just an absolutes sweetheart. She is a beautiful lady. Great conversationist, intelligent and delight to talk too. She is highly skilled and such a joy to be with. I recommend that unique experience only she can offer. She is an outstanding companion who you would like to go home with. Spend a short time with her and she will become one of your all time favorites. What a lady who I will be seeing again. Treat her well and you will be rewarded by and awesome lady and experience


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina eddz Denver No 31 6/11/19
Review by eddz (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy, nice incall, she's pretty and seems fairly sweet but she didn't really do anything or say much. Just laid there until I was finished. I had originally wanted to schedule an hour with her but I was glad to leave after 30 minutes. I wouldn't repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit cdyson-7103 Colorado Springs Yes 34 6/11/19
Review by cdyson-7103 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Jessica today. Booking was simple, she confirmed our appointment, and greeted me at the door. For those wondering if he pics are real, they are. She is a beauty. She is also very polite and great to talk with. The massage was very enjoyable and she put alot of energy into it. She went way beyond my expectations and I was truly delighted. I'll definitely be back and I recommend seeing her wholeheartedly.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual misternice Boulder Yes 26 6/11/19
Review by misternice (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience from a stunning provider! Clean in-call in Boulder. Set up was easy. . .but contact Natalie when you see her ad, as her listing is not always active. Looks - 9 Body - 9 Service - 9 (standard FBSM limits, but it's fantastic FBSM) Attitude - 10 She is beautiful and sweet. Treat her right and she will return the favor.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela AssLvr Denver Yes 50 6/11/19
Emmahere2healu Brad_B Denver Yes 26 6/11/19
Review by Brad_B (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve always wanted to try FSBM and I’ve had Emma on my list for a long time. Emma was great, she has a nice space in capital hill. She looks just like her pictures and has an amazing butt and body. I opted for 60 mins of which 30 mins was talk/cuddle and 30 min massage. She’s a wonderful person with an open mind to anyone and everyone. Her massage was really relaxing and deep tissue just like I like. The flip was definitely sensual and erotic, I enjoyed her passion. Took a quick shower and I was in my way. I’d definitely see Emma again, such good energy from this young woman.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase of Boulder BoulderBud Boulder Yes 62 6/11/19
Review by BoulderBud (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chase is awesome. She is my go-to provider. I dont know how many times I've seen her. It never gets old. Her kitty is so tight, its amazing. So are her oral skills. Shes such a sweet gal, it always feels great to connect. Shes a true gfe. Treat her well.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedIvy38 jumpinjackflash-9622 Colorado Springs Yes 15 6/11/19
Review by jumpinjackflash-9622 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ivy is amazing! She gives a great massage and is very sexy. Conversation is always good and she makes you feel like a king. Her body is smooth and curvy and you will not be disappointed by her skills. 10 out of 10 I cannot recommend highly enough.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega BoulderBud DTC Yes 71 6/11/19
Review by BoulderBud (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Kat with Winter Kay. I contacted them through here. The hotel was great. They put me at ease right away. We played a game. I wont spoil the surprise. Everything was awesome, almost overwhelming. They know eachother very well, and it was amazing. We tried so many things, I couldn't go through all the combinations. I'm still thinking about it two days later. See you next time girls.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Me4gfe DTC Yes 129 6/11/19
Review by Me4gfe (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great time, gfe, thanks lexy!!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae YankeeClipper Denver Yes 107 6/11/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Legendary! Not much more to add to my last visit with the beautiful Danielle. Met Danielle for an early morning visit and she was looking so hot in tight Jean's, a tank top showing the magnificent twins, and hair that would put an 80s hair and to shame. She quickly peeled off her jeans and I enjoyed the lovely view presented to me. Then the funniest of activities commenced and that's where I'll leave it. Danielle is amazing and I waited too long to see her once again. Danielle, thank you for making the start of my day special and sure as hell memorable


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Rose23 Denver Yes 56 6/11/19
Review by Rose23 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Honey was great. Such a tight body and she gets down to it. Highly recommend her & I’ll definitely be coming back!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole RealDeal23 Las Vegas Yes 65 6/10/19
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience with Nikki again today. My apologies for the delayed review. This review is overdue and well deserved. This was my third time seeing Nikki and once again a great experience. Nikki is gorgeous and looks better than her photos in person. Great performance and personality. Non gfe. Great provider. I recommend. Treat her well.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Hobbyguy1985 DTC Yes 37 6/11/19
Review by Hobbyguy1985 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen her a few times and every time is like I am hanging with an old fiend. We have a lot in common so that helps, and she’s just always so happy. Always a great safe time. She always lets me know when she’s in town, A+.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Markcam74 Denver Yes 103 6/11/19
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing two girl experience today with Kat and Winter Kay. Setup was easy and screening done via TOB. When these ladies open the door I was amazed at the beauty and energy coming off them. Without going into to much detail, they are both amazing providers. True GFE and with amazing oral skills. I will be seeing both of them again. All the other reviews are spot on for both of them. Their Pictures do not die them justice, they are both better in person.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Markcam74 Denver Yes 71 6/10/19
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing two girl experience today with Kat and Winter Kay. Setup was easy and screening done via TOB. When these ladies open the door I was amazed at the beauty and energy coming off them. Without going into to much detail, they are both amazing providers. True GFE and with amazing oral skills. I will be seeing both of them again. All the other reviews are spot on for both of them. Their Pictures do not die them justice, they are both better in person.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 59 6/10/19
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lira is a dark-complected, exotic, sensuous beauty. Long, beautiful black hair, incredible body, firm ass and thighs, beautiful face - she just exudes sensuality! She has a video on her website I've watched once, maybe twice (ha!) - it's absolutely her and gives you an idea of just how hot she is. What really rounds out the whole Lira-experience is her easy-going personality. Very fun, easy to talk with, articulate and intelligent. My experience was a smorgasbord of sexual tension, arousal, great conversation and, or course, and AMAZING finish! I love this hobby!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Fourplayluvr Denver Yes 95 6/10/19
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a fantastic provider. Met with her when she was just out of the shower, totally natural, and she was beautiful. Little bigger than the pictures but still looking great. Absolute GFE in every sense of the words. It was insanely intense! Way better than most girlfriends IMO! I would definitely recommend and plan on repeating very soon. Thank you! You are awesome!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora eagle08 Denver Yes 70 6/10/19
Review by eagle08 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, have to second all the great reviews. Autumn was easy to set an appt with via text which led me to her nice incall. The moment she answered the door I knew I made the right call. Warm oil massage with a body slide and some light teasing ensued. The flip was even better. She gives a great nuru like massagebd the view is amazing. Excellent finish. She’s talkative but that body is amazing. Shower offered after. Wouldn’t hesitate to see her again.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Triss Merigold ronaroo11 Denver Yes 1 6/10/19
Review by ronaroo11 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Triss is perfect strawberry blonder stunner, I am still in awe. She has a few tats that were not a factor. She was wearing a push up bra ( didnt need it as her boos are perfect and panties and a sheer coverup and she looked irresistible! She was standing behind the door and had opened it as i started to knock. We softly kissed with tongue right away which was very sensual, she obviously was attracted to me and vice versa. After making out at the door for a few minutes she walked to the bedroom and I rushed off my clothes with anticipation of eating that perfect strawberry blonde pussy but... Well she went right for my cock, I was planning on DATY the entire time but she started me off right and was very thorough. I had to slow her down as she was so good at sloppy toppy with some ball work, I think she had intent on draining me right there. I helped her out of her bra and panties and proceeded to DATY for what seemed like an hour, she had two Os and I loved every second of it. I have always admired red heads from a far and never tasted one, she tastes like peaches and I can’t wait to try to make her cum again. She asked me to fuck her so she covered me up and we started in mish for a few and a make out session with a superb finish in lazy dog with her daddy dirty talk at level 10, it was amazing! I struggle to cum inside a condom and she had zero issues with draining me, It was maybe my best experience in the hobby. I really wish she was local


Age: 26 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Hulk Denver Yes 112 6/10/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally got a chance to see my beautiful lady friend Jos at her new location. She is one of my favorite GFE providers that I absolutely love spending time with, very down to earth, insatiable and loves to please. If you haven't met her you are missing out, she is a tall and very sexy girl that consistently sets the bar high every time you meet. See you again soon :)


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pinkernton chossycrag Denver Yes 49 6/10/19
Review by chossycrag (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her at her incall. She is a gorgeous super petite spinner with a sultry east coast accent. After chatting we moved to the bed where her UTF skills were one of the best I ever had. The main act she was actually too tight to get in without a generous amount of lube. I had a great time and will repeat


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual nebrekraprm89 DTC Yes 26 6/10/19
Review by nebrekraprm89 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie is an absolute smoke show. Hottest girl on this site hands down. Massage is fantastic, not rushed at all. Highly recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alya Love BigDaddy68 Boulder Yes 27 6/10/19
Review by BigDaddy68 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have never written a review here on TOB, but after my experience with Amiira I had to. First of all, WOW, what a gourgoues woman. In call was very nice and relaxing and set up was standard and painless. This woman is the best of both worlds...a therapuetic and extremely sensual massage with a finish that was second to none! Great strong hands and beautiful body, the view from behind was awesome. I have seen my share of providers and Amiira is now my ATF. If you get the chance to see her, I would make sure and go out of your way even to have the experience. Thank you again Amiira!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling frostyjack Colorado Springs Yes 61 6/9/19
Review by frostyjack (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Over the past couple of months I had tried contacting a couple of other providers via text, and got nothing but crickets. I found Meurelle's ad, figured I would try through TOB's messaging service and got a response in under an hour (which made me giddy as all hell because I was starting to wonder if I had been blacklisted or something). She advertises this quite clearly, but just be aware that her incall availability is scarce, and I was very thrilled to snag a time slot. Initially, it was supposed to be for Monday, but she ran into a conflict that wiped put her availability for that day, and rather than just cancel she opened up her schedule for Tuesday and asked if it was ok to move the date. Meurelle is very sweet and a genuinely nice person. I feel like she went the extra mile to make our meeting special (and maybe that's just how she is, but regardless, she's awesome and I appreciated it). I'm not going to sit here and hash out all the details of our meeting, that's for me, but she's definitely worth your time, you won't be disappointed (I know I'll be for next availability I have!). I will say this, however: that ass is no joke :-D !


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit COSguy1 Colorado Springs Yes 34 6/9/19
Review by COSguy1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica was great for a sensual experience with FBSM / B2B. She is friendly and engaging, taking time to get to know you during the first part of the session. The location is discrete and private, with the online booking covering your appointment set up and confirmation. Jessica did a final confirmation via text an hour before. Her service is unique and a good value, with full satisfaction.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love Funtimesinhouston DTC Yes 62 6/9/19
Review by Funtimesinhouston (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is absolutely amazing. I’ve been wanting to spend some time with her for awhile. I finally found myself in Denver and our schedules aligned. She is absolutely beautiful. Her eyes are amazing (I love dark eyes)! She is an amazing kisser. She is what I call GFE! I will definitely see her again next tine I’m in Denver.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Bora Bora DTC Yes 170 6/9/19
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Audrey is fantastic lady. She is tall and attractive and she has a very welcoming personality. Her apartment is elegantly decorated, everything was perfectly clean and with all the amenities for you get comfortable. Safe area and easy to park. She offered me something to drink from a large collection of spirits. She was dressing in a provocative lingerie and she made me feel relaxed all the time. She has soft and educated manners, which I liked a lot. I had a relaxed time, lots of hugging, kissing and caressing. Everything flowed in a natural way and I very much enjoy the explosive girlfriend experience!!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck jemini Thornton Yes 130 6/9/19
Review by jemini (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie is a sweetheart. Went to her incall location. She greeted me with a smile and some chit chat and was very open and warm. We got down to business and she gave an amazing BJ, then went to missionary and I finished. Afterwards we talked a while longer and she was again open and engaged. Will likely repeat. My only complaint is the bed was so small, doesn't allow any rolling around. Natalie likes to be in control I think. Treat her nice, she's a great gal.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: