|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
DrakE!03 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
5/14/19 |
Review by
DrakE!03
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A great GFE experience! I definitely will see her again!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Highland's Lad |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
5/14/19 |
Seen on 4/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Winter at a nice hotel in the DTC. All arrangements were easy and well communicated. She's hot, very pretty with a sexy body. She makes the encounter fun, yet very very sensual. There are some encounters that leave you feeling regretful, there are some that you leave feeling good. After my time with Winter, I felt great! Would do it again, would do it every day if I could.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalia Mori
|
|
Tuscan_SS |
DTC |
Yes |
14
|
5/14/19 |
Seen on 4/23/19
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalia is such a Stunning Beauty, so it’s always a pleasure when she comes to town, and since we have seen each other multiple times, the anticipation and eagerness of knowing what’s in store is all part of the experience!
This woman radiates SEXINESS!! She looks good, she smells good, she tastes good. And she’s all about giving the best GFE experience. ( the outfit she wore this time was intoxicating). I will just say she was outstanding in how she treated me once again! There is a Latin PSE flavor to her activities as well.
Thank you Natalia Mori
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samantha of Denver
|
|
86Chevy |
Denver |
Yes |
88
|
5/14/19 |
Review by
86Chevy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing time spent with Sam. If you have spent time with her you know, if you haven't, you are missing out on one amazing young lady. Can't recommend enough.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sassy2184
|
|
MightyRandomDude |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
5/14/19 |
Seen on 5/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen Sassy a couple of times in the past month. Not much I can add that hasn’t been said by previous reviewers. She is beautiful, friendly and 100% GFE!!! Highly recommended.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
dalefranks |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
68
|
5/14/19 |
Seen on 4/24/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Man. Sarah was amazing. As a newb she was very good at making you feel comfortable before your big appearance. I enjoyed the GFE and hope to hang out next time with her friend
Age: 45 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
mountainman8800 |
Boulder |
Yes |
53
|
5/14/19 |
Seen on 5/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Nina before.
She is a cautious provider. once you get to know her she is less.
services provided are beyond expectations. if you like spinner you will be happy.
bbbjdogfscvmpos.....
Will be a regular! she might move to Co sometime.
treat her with respect and you'll be rewarded.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Oliveralex |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
5/14/19 |
Seen on 5/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Lexy was amazing we had a real connection or I felt we had one. from the minute I got there it was amazing. set up was easy. Dfk was amazing and bbbj was wow amazing. I left completely relaxed and can hardly wait to see her again.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
DSB |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
DSB
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set was easy, standard 2 text.
menu was limited but perfomed with skill and enthusiasm.
can't wait to explore the menu further.
thx aa
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie-5608
|
|
azlegalthief1 |
Colorado Springs |
No Show |
15
|
5/13/19 |
Seen on 5/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Not sure wjat happened. Set up appt to see here. Stated what time i would be. She said call when i get there. I get there and call. No answer. Text here to tell her i was there and nothing. Waited 15 mins then left
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
Bostonman |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
5/13/19 |
Seen on 4/27/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been a long term client of Raine, she is truly outstanding and has always accommodated my wishes.
When she began doing doubles with Nina Faulkner, I took the opportunity to see these two fabulous women together. Their bodies are jaw dropping, smiles that are genuine, and award winning personalities that put me at ease, as I was beyond nervous.
My wishes were full filled beyond my expectations, and I cannot wait to see these two beauties again and again.
Gentleman, Raine is so much more then just a squiter, she has skills that will keep you coming back. I look forward to a one on one with Nina, I know I will leave a very happy, satisfied man.
If you are a breast or ass man do not hesitate to book these ladies separately, or together. Thank you dear ladies for fulfilling my fantasy beyond my wildest dreams.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shannon Starr
|
|
50-DE |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shinin' Starr.....My Shinin' Starr girl.
It's a dream come true for me every time I get to see Shannon Starr. She has a very clean, safe and welcoming incall. Good parking too. I always look forward to that door opening and seeing her in that black robe she has on in her pictures. Always greets you with a hug and smile. Nice tight body, beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair and yes, stunning face. The activities every time I see her exceed expectations. I personally like the conversations we have and the sarcastic and smart aleck comments we give each other. Can't wait to see her again because she sure is doing wonders for my self esteem.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Milana.Kumrinova
|
|
80227WM |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
80227WM
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great visit with a super hottie and what an ass! I will be back for sure, thanks!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Skyla Davis
|
|
50-DE |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My rock. My foundation. My reliable. OH, Katrinadoubledd my homegirl! It's always a great time when I get to meet up with Katrinadoubledd. She always has a safe, clean, private and easy located incall and she NEVER fails with her activities and performance. You're really with your girlfriend when you visit her. I don't know how she makes that feeling but it sure is damn nice. Set up and verification is easy with quick reply/response. Good conversation before and after sessions, she wants to know you more and takes a real interest in you. I like her swag. From the sunglasses to the shoes, she turn her swag on. Keep it going girl!!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
ishmael2 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have see Marlaina many times over the past 18 months and she is one of sweetest,sexiest and gorgeous women out there. She has a unbelievably toned body and she works out every day. For me she is the epitome of GFE and I really, really love seeing her. My older reviews are under Ishmael and I reviewed her before. She is a fantastic lady to know.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
xhippie |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
xhippie
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sasha is beautiful! And gives a great massage, catered to my special needs.
I highly recommend her.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MelindaKae
|
|
theoneyoushouldknow |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
5/13/19 |
Seen on 4/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Seen her five times now. Hadnt gotten to posting a review till now. Pictures are accurate. Face paint is accurate. Always a private incall. She is very friendly and accommodates to all requests. There is a reason I keep going back. Definitely recommend.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kali Sensual Reiki
|
|
EBKAC |
Denver |
Yes |
101
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
EBKAC
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Kali on several occasions. We have a good connection. Each visit is a great time on catching up with each other. Not to mention all activities are also a great time. I look forward to each visit.
Age: 54 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
countesskelly
|
|
xhippie |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
5
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
xhippie
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: She is much older than her photo and on the heavy side. But she gives a very good massage, with hot stones and foot bath. The other was lacking a bit.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD-38-42
REBUTTAL:
As I post many times, I am a mature and compassionate woman. If you like the “skinny mini waif,” then you should probably look elsewhere. I host dangerous curves.
If you want someone who can relate to you as a professional, mature gentleman who is seeking a nurturing, compelling “experience” coupled with a damned amazing massage, who also enjoys intellect as well as humor, then you will truly love this hour as you will leave completely relaxed and stress-free. Your time is always very well spent with me due to my knowledge of the human body, and 18 years providing therapeutic as well as sensual massage. Mature, accomplished, professional, discreet and intelligent. Not something you find with the younger crowd. I am in my late 40s, if that is considered old, then I suggest we all hang it up right now. Besides, age only matters if you are a cheese. Enjoy the day!
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
LACARSON |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
5/13/19 |
Review by
LACARSON
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoe is an exceptional provider and one of the best I've been with in my 5 years of the hobby. Set up with Zoe was easy and straight forward. Zoe was a little late for the start of our date, but she was more than worth the wait. Zoe's body is so soft and luxurious. Zoe is as passionate as I am and I think we connected well. I enjoyed my time with her so much I definitely want to see her on a regular basis. I prefer not to go into details, but I assure all who want to schedule an appointment with Zoe that you will not be disappointed. Zoe, thank you for one steamy, magical date. See you again soon.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
5/13/19 |
Seen on 5/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I feel a little bad because there are so many incredible ladies here. I’ve enjoyed meeting many of them. So many are legit goddesses in one form or another, if not in every way. So I don’t want to offend any of the perfect amazing magical vixens here.
But even though the Olympics features the best of the best in the entire world, someone has to take the Gold.
All of the ladies I’ve reviewed are immaculate, but today I am going to talk about my ATF.
She is perfection from her hair down to her toes. Every feature, every asset, is not only hot but the hottest you’ve ever seen.
She looks like a goddess. She smells like paradise. She sounds like an angel. She tastes like the fountain of youth. She feels like heaven.
Again, there are so many that are 100%, but in my world, she is 100.4.
Have you ever seen the popular comment online responding to a hot picture of “Ruin my life”?
Yeah.
She’s a game changer. THE game changer.
We are all so unrealistically lucky to be in Denver.
If you’ve ever felt you deserve more out of life, give her a text.
Aphrodite in the flesh.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
paidinfull |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
5/13/19 |
Seen on 5/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing time with amber was referred to her by callie and glad she did. I am always a bit nervous in the beginning and she could tell, but quickly put me at ease. All in all amazing time with this wonderful woman!!!! I would refer to anyone!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
wglide2003 |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
5/13/19 |
Seen on 5/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say is WOW, I am a luckey man. Lexy is for the most part under the radar. I was under the impression you needed recommend from one of her provider friends.
Long story short, I was recommended.
After a few texts and we finally got schedules lined up. We met at a hotel in The DTC because her normal incall was going trough some repairs. I am certain the workers would not complain about her looks. She looks like a model, tall, toned and striking.
After much anticipation on my part, the day arrived and she opened the door dressed to impress complete with designer heels. I was floored by her looks. She is absolutely gorgous, with the best set of man mades I have ever seen or touched.
We hit it off from the first moment while shared a glass or two of wine we both could not keep our hands off of each other. She is a fabulous kisser of which their were many.
The clothers came off and the foreplay intensivied, kissing, touching and lots of bare body contact. The main event was heart stopping.
Her skills are the best I have ever expeienced. She has a total GFE menu if a connection is made between the two of you, If not she has shown people the door.
After our activities, we cuddled and made future plans for outings and future meetings. There will be many meetings and outings.
In conclusion: The search is over since I have found my perfect ATF. Lacy is the perfect polished Gem.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexi Sadi
|
|
Hobby Hobbit -Banned |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
4
|
5/12/19 |
Seen on 5/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hosting from a clean and private, south central incall, Sadi is a real sweetheart. I'm not much for kissing and can't speak to that but, I'm sure she meets the (many) definitions I've seen of GFE. Shy yet VERY open, sweet, inviting and engaged, she's the cutest and definitely "a keeper". Thanks, Sadi! Until next time.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
smeg |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
53
|
5/12/19 |
Review by
smeg
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw that Nina was heading up to Fort Collins so I immediately contacted her to set up an appointment. We settled on a time, I stopped to get a bottle of wine and arrived at her 4 star hotel. When she opened the door my jaw hit the ground. OMG this women is absolutely gorgeous. We started with a get to know you LFK and glass of wine then on to the bed for a get to know you better CW. She is amazing as others have said. Watching her go to work and seeing her beautiful body while she's working was just spectacular! We decided that some mutual oral would be in order and she was very responsive. After she O'd it was back to CW for an explosive finish as she continued her CW to the very end. WOW I could barely move. After I recovered we had another sip of wine, quick clean up and I was off for a very relaxing evening with a lot of 'images' dancing in my brain. Thanks Nina!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
Markcam74 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
5/12/19 |
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup was easy with text and TOB references. She is a smaller than she appears in her pictures. Extremely beautiful with an amazing body. I won’t go into details about the main event, but will say it was amazing and that she had me on the edge within minutes of starting. I wish I had 2 hours with her. I will be seeing her again when she is back in town. Go see her, you won’t be disappointed.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexxx
|
|
719gent |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
27
|
5/12/19 |
Review by
719gent
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been seeing Lex for a little while now. She always has a clean incall and we enjoy our time together. Don't hesitate to reach out to her
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Manhunter |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
5/12/19 |
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Devon the third time today. She bubbly beautiful and always a happy smile to go with it. I’ve should of said that in my first and second review. She agreed to make me a tuna sandwich like last time. I had a wonderful time.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
snz501 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
5/12/19 |
Review by
snz501
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/26/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sarah was easy to get in touch with set something up. She is quite bubbly in person and she is every bit as pretty as her pictures. Session was energetic and I will definitely see her again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Bornhard |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
5/12/19 |
Review by
Bornhard
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Such an unforgettable session!
Misa is everything I imagined and so much more. Since this is my first encounter I can't say what the future holds.
I will just say she's beautiful and has a great touch.
My body and spirt were rejuvinated.
Thanks Misa!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherry aka Miya
|
|
50-DE |
DTC |
Yes |
119
|
5/12/19 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There is a reason she has 40+ yes recommendations. I have seen Cherry a few times now and I plan to keep seeing if she allows. Great experience, she really knows how to please. Just make sure you follow her rules when contacting her. She will give you a treat for following them. Very safe incall, clean, great parking, hospitable. There are things she does that just gets you hooked. The little things....you'll have to experience it for yourself. She knows what to say, how to say it, when to say it and just at the right time to say it. If you have seen her you know what I'm talking about. The curves, her eyes, her hair and how she gives you these looks during the appointment keeps you coming back. Works on me everytime.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
Kolorado |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
53
|
5/12/19 |
Review by
Kolorado
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I consider myself a more than well seasoned client and I am kind of picky about the Ladies I see. . I must say ,all the reviews are beyond accurate as far as Ninas' skills and performance, but what has not been said is that she is one of the most easy going , amazing personality providers I have met. She kept a smile on my face during our session as well as my drive home. Could not say more about our time together. I waited too long to meet this young Lady....
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
DTC |
So-So |
71
|
5/11/19 |
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was disappointing. I just have to say that we didn't connect. I felt Kristi was not engaged with me and didn't seem to want to try to please me and didn't exude sensuality or desire with me. She more or less went through the motions. I left 35 minutes into it.
When I held her breasts not even very hard, she told me that hurt, so I stopped. I tried doggie with her and she pulled away saying her cervix had some kind of condition that also hurt, so we had to stop that. She would only lightly kiss me when I was told dfk was on her menu, which was disappointing. She performed bbbj but in a way that just wouldn't get me where I needed. She kept stopping saying her neck hurt. Everything hurt, it seemed.
I am an attractive, healthy and athletic man in good shape and told I am good looking and I have impeccable hygiene and mints so not sure wtf was happening. I was just put off and she seemed so, too.
It may well have been that I had originally set up with Allison based on some super reviews, and when I was on my way to see her, she texted me saying a personal matter came up and offered that I could see Kristi instead. Allison told me her menu included dkf, bbbj, cim, cfs, which were all very important to me, so I accepted. Maybe Kristi was not ready for me, or not "into" a client at that particular time, who knows. She is VERY attractive and sexy looking for sure. Bubbly personality at the start. She was just not engaging with me. Sometimes this happens I guess.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovely Raquel
|
|
pjhammer |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
5/11/19 |
Review by
pjhammer
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Seen Raquel twice now. Probably the best FBSM ever. First off, she is a knockout with a hard curvy athletic body. She is a CMT and gets the right amount of pressure to ease tension. She is extremely skilled. Communication is prompt, efficient and reliable after screening. Her music selection is great also. The ending is amazing. I just cannot compliment this amazing young lady enough. Thanks Raquel!!!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
SilverSurfer |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
68
|
5/11/19 |
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Sarah at he in-call location north of Denver. I was immediately put at ease by her sweet disposition and girl-next-door charm. She even had coffee waiting for me! I won't go into details but we engaged in a variety of activities with fun and enthusiasm. She was also very accommodating of my requests. Afterwards we hung out for a while as I didn't want to leave. She is really cool. Thanks Sarah and I'm so looking forward to seeing you again!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DianaOdessa
|
|
TheItalianman |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
5/11/19 |
Seen on 4/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met this Russian beauty in a nice in-call location in DTC. She has a deep Russian accent that is very sexy only to be complimented by her all natural curves. First round was bbbj followed by CFS in several positions. She has sexy blue/greenish eyes that are mesmerizing.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 39DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
ishmael2 |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
5/11/19 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally met Catalina this afternoon at her great in call near the DTC. She is a tall, athletic and absolutely gorgeous woman. Catalina is bright, friendly and a delight to spend time with. It was a wonderful encounter for me and I'll be back soon.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
bigfick |
DTC |
Yes |
143
|
5/10/19 |
Review by
bigfick
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another great experience by this lovely lady! Easy setup, with typical two text route. Great time was had, and we had fantastic conversation. I will definitely repeat in the future. Don’t hesitate to schedule with her, but be prepared to screen if you don’t have normal references.
Thanks again!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 5/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG!! Farrah is one of my top 10 all time. She is SO MUCH FUN! I can’t wait until she she returns. Complete GFE!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
ClamDaddy |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just keep going back to where I feel comfortable. Leona told me that a lot of people have read my former reviews and take fireball when they go. Make sure to ask because that's not the only beverage she likes. She's AWESOME!
Want details? Write me.
You're welcome!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
footman |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
5/10/19 |
Review by
footman
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an absolutely amazing experience with Lebanon, she is most definitely the girl in the pictures and has a Bang and hot tight body. Started off the session with a little kissing, nipple play, DATY, and BBBJ. When we moved on to CFS, it was amazing. She is built to fuck and loves every aspect of it. Highly recommend and will definitely revisit.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
MileHighCity |
Westminster |
Yes |
53
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 5/5/19
Time: 15 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I missed my chance to see NinaRenee last time she was in town but she said she would be here a week later. I scheduled as soon as I could and the CW was definitely worth the wait. Its soo good that it should be on your bucket list. Mind blowing experience and on top of that she is very cute and sexy
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Morgantruly702
|
|
B0bdenver |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 5/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a Date with Morgan Last week at her in-call location (A nice hotel by the airport). Morgan is a very sexy just as sexy as her pictures. Once verified she gave me her address. We met in the morning I brought here a coffee and chatted a little bit She is very down to earth. She wanted to know what I was into and what kind of fun I wanted to have. We then had a safe and fun session. I would recommend to try to see her when she is in town.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
heavenlysparrow |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Alexandra at her incall just outside the DTC. She waited for me outside, and it was cold. We ran inside as soon as I got there like a couple of teenagers. Relaxed and chatted for a bit when we made it to her room. You can tell she really thinks about what you are talking about, has good conversation and a great personality. She enjoys strong hugs and cuddling. She was really fun to hang out with. She laid down and we started with me giving her a back massage, which of course lead to her dress coming off so I could feel all her skin. Plenty of foreplay was followed by CFS CBJ (my choice) FIV. I'll def see her again if our schedules line up next time I'm in Denver.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Westminster |
Yes |
88
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another wonderful visit wth Ms. Dixie. Not much to say that hasn't already been said. I've seen Dixie several times before and in just cant get enough of those wondrous breasts. I'm a boob man and damn, they are real nice to encounter in every which way.
Thanks you once again Dixie!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
143
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 5/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What more can I say about Karapearl? Not much more than what has already been said. I highly recommend her as she makes me feel awesome. All activities were superb. Great personality, incredible body, true GFE.
Thanks you once again Karapearl!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Hulk |
DTC |
Yes |
87
|
5/10/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had another totally awesome date with Alexandra, my favorite visiting friend and long time companion. She is beautiful beyond words and has a heart of gold that shines through in all her words and actions. This was the most passionate and intense erotic lovemaking session ever. I just wish I could talk her into moving here so I could see her more often! Hasta Pronto, Mi Amor :)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
heavenlysparrow |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 5/3/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fucking WOW. Physically, I found Natalie to be the perfect spinner. She has an attractive face with full lips, A cups, her ass fits perfectly in your hand, yet is perfectly shaped while stuck up in the air. Great abs and back. I think mentally we clicked as well. Had good conversation with her before and after. Wish I had more time to spend with her. Definitely a repeat.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cheyenne Ryder
|
|
Marinomes81 |
DTC |
Yes |
5
|
5/10/19 |
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was great. Had a wonderful one hour GFE with Cheyenne. not a clock watcher and took our time. We had msog. Hope she makes Denver a regular visit.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
steve_q |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
5/10/19 |
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lulu was very sweet. As others have mentioned her english isn't the best but we never had a hard time understanding each other. She has a very thin spinner type body. I guess what stood out the most for me was how she was so nice & acted like she wanted me to be happy & I definitely left with a smile & I would see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|