• Last visited

About Tamelea Anderson

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  • Birthday 11/10/1979

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,845 profile views
  1. When a provider starts falling for you?

It would seem that it is not something that happens everyday so if you like her, go for it. If not then take it as a compliment and leave it at that. Entirely up to you and her of course.
  2. Rob! New scam

Corrado sorry to hear that you had problems but it could have been far worse and we are just glad you're here to share this unfortunate event with us. Like everyone is saying be careful out there and do your research before hand or it can be all bad otherwise as you discovered. Again sorry to hear what happened but glad your still with us.
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merrry Christmas to all here, may your holdiay be filled with happiness, love and cheer and may you spend time with those you love and help you to realize and achieve your dreams. My the upcoming year bring you everything you need, want and desire in life throughout the yaar.
  4. So are posts here enough

While I enjoy reading the posts here but I certainly try hard not to put too much into what's said. The internet is a great way for some to play warrior or soldier while sitting in the comforts of the protected world of anonymity which is fine. It's a great way for some who lack the fortitude to say how they feel in real life as it gives them the ability to be a completely different person than the actually are in real life. Just as I'm certain there are some who say things just to get a response or to get others fired up just because they can. The internet gives a person the opportunity to be someone different than they are in real life by allowing them to say things they probably would not actually ever say. Does that make them a bad person? No because that is not actually who they are in real life. There is a difference between saying what you think and actually acting on it.
  5. Any tips for booking rooms for weekly trysts?

i recommend Travel Reserve, they have so wonderful rates on some to the top chains in the country.
  6. Another Small Backpage Win

I found another interesting article about the efforts of law enforcement in this country. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/24/loretta-lynchs-false-claim-on-sex-trafficking-arrests/
  7. Is it cheating when ... ?

your cute Riggo
  8. Is it cheating when ... ?

I'm new here so what I say probably doesn't count, but in my opinion if you have to cover up or lie about your actions, it would probably be classified as cheating in some way. If you find it necessary to intentionally withhold information from your partner, your aware what your doing is wrong. If that's the case, there's no reason for you to even ask this question, this is probably not the best place to ask and it's not a good thing for any type of relationship.