Ajay70

Nuru Tryst Link Scam

3 posts in this topic

Warning, scammer alert. Avoid this person. Here is her Tryst Link ad description:

"I’m what you’ve been craving. Let me spoil you with the touch that always keep them coming back for more. My nuru sessions are the best in town! I’ve been told that my nuru sessions are better than s3x…and It includes fully nude (extremely sensual) body to body modalities & mutual touching:) We can wash away the oil and nuru gel afterwards with a mutual shower. **mutual shower included with all nuru/gfe sessions**"

She goes by Sydneylove on Venmo, ask me how I know lol. Too bad these platfdorms can't do away with these scamming sobs.

A name, phone number, or link to the add would be helpful.

OP joined TOB 4-1/2 years ago and this is his first post.

1. Need to include link to her ad, phone number or some other way for us to identify her if contacting her.

2. Write a review here on TOB giving a description of session or reasons why you are saying to stay away and she is a scammer.

FYI, you can write a review for a none member as long as you include pertinent information which includes a link to her web site, ad or contact information.