Savoir Faire

Settling Down

11 posts in this topic

This post is mainly for SINGLE GUYS but others are welcome to CHIME in if interested. Okay, guys where are you searching to find a significant other or a friend to settle down with? My friends are interviewing women for me but JEESH, if they only knew the real, I could see them beating me down to the ground about my SINGLE LIFESTYLE. They have no idea HOW HARD IT IS FOR A SINGLE GUY like me to give up being single. 

33 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

This post is mainly for SINGLE GUYS but others are welcome to CHIME in if interested. Okay, guys where are you searching to find a significant other or a friend to settle down with? My friends are interviewing women for me but JEESH, if they only knew the real, I could see them beating me down to the ground about my SINGLE LIFESTYLE. They have no idea HOW HARD IT IS FOR A SINGLE GUY like me to give up being single. 

There really isn’t a single answer. If you’re going online there’s a site for pretty much any and every kink you might be into. 

At this point in your life you’ve already made your decision, even if you find a lady you are gonna be tempted all the time to search the web for more, 

On 3/9/2024 at 6:56 PM, JoDoe27 said:

There really isn’t a single answer. If you’re going online there’s a site for pretty much any and every kink you might be into. 

John Doe I am not really going on line or even searching to be honest with you. As a single guy, all my kinks are mostly taken care of, me settling down is somewhat me retiring from my kinks if you know what I mean. I am just honestly trying not to totally block out my married friends because they love me and want me to be like them. They for some reason think that I am really missing out on life ya know. 

On 3/10/2024 at 0:12 PM, stevie-2249 said:

At this point in your life you’ve already made your decision, even if you find a lady you are gonna be tempted all the time to search the web for more, 

Steve E LOL, now you have a great point there. Me being the spoiled guy that I am, you are correct with me being tempted to pop on TOB/Tryst etc browsing to see if there is any newbies that are posting. I am to a point now that I can be committed if she's a good girl at heart. 

5 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

John Doe I am not really going on line or even searching to be honest with you. As a single guy, all my kinks are mostly taken care of, me settling down is somewhat me retiring from my kinks if you know what I mean. I am just honestly trying not to totally block out my married friends because they love me and want me to be like them. They for some reason think that I am really missing out on life ya know. 

That actually makes sense. I was just saying, kinks withstanding, that for me online now has so many categories to choose from that it’s almost hard to narrow down. And that if you went that route you’d probably be ok considering the options. 

I also have friends like that so yeah, I know exactly what you mean. 

25 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

That actually makes sense. I was just saying, kinks withstanding, that for me online now has so many categories to choose from that it’s almost hard to narrow down. And that if you went that route you’d probably be ok considering the options. 

I also have friends like that so yeah, I know exactly what you mean. 

Yes on line does offer a huge categorie of all kinds of kinks. My problem is I use to think I knew all of my kinks but them fuckers are popping up with all of THE UNEXPECTED meetings if you know what I mean. Okay now heres the thing, they have no clue about my lifestyle, they seriously think all I do is work and sit in the house LMAO. That is a partially true statement and I make sure I keep them thinking that way. I seirously have to clean and hide my condoms/vibrators/seductions bags/panties because they just go around my house like they live here. But I love them to death though, they keep me grounded..........

If they are true friends they will not care what you do, all my friends know what I do and they don’t care one bit, it’s my life.

they don’t need to let their wives know, even then who cares, just saying

18 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

If they are true friends they will not care what you do, all my friends know what I do and they don’t care one bit, it’s my life.

they don’t need to let their wives know, even then who cares, just saying

The males have been my friends for years prior to getting married. LOL @ they don't need to let their wives know, thats too funny. Steve E, I will keep it the way it is and keep my little secret from them, trust me the wives are definitely going to care if their husband is friends with a MALE WHORE LOL. She is either going to be curious/interested or disgusted. 

Well Sav, there’s basically two kinds of men in this nitch of society, there are men who would give a kidney for an average decent pleasant woman in their life, but for whatever reason that possibility is a stretch, so they do what they have to do to get by. 
     The other kind could have a decent and pleasant woman in their life, and many do, and even though, they sneak out and cheat on their women, or pretend to be good men in order to deceive a woman into a relationship with them……then they go on forums and brag about how they are fooling those women.

theres alot that’s wrong with our world, and people have to learn how to get through it. None of us asked to be here, but here we are nonetheless. Whether Eloi or Morlock, whether topside or in the tunnels, Wall Street or mean street……you gotta have a FUCKIN CODE. You don’t go FUCKING PEOPLE OVER, because if you do, no matter what line of work, what tier of society, what your relationship status is, if you lie, if you misrepresent, if you con another person into investing in you fraudulently, your a PIECE OF SHIT. Especially if you brag about it. At least be remorseful. If you can’t control yourself you can’t control yourself, weakness is what this whole industry is based on, but don’t fuckin BRAG about it. 

and if your gonna hang up your spurs, then hang ‘em up. If you’re gonna take a woman treat her right, if you know you won’t then DONT TAKE HER. Be a fuckin man. 

14 hours ago, jhooker said:

Well Sav, there’s basically two kinds of men in this nitch of society, there are men who would give a kidney for an average decent pleasant woman in their life, but for whatever reason that possibility is a stretch, so they do what they have to do to get by. 
     The other kind could have a decent and pleasant woman in their life, and many do, and even though, they sneak out and cheat on their women, or pretend to be good men in order to deceive a woman into a relationship with them……then they go on forums and brag about how they are fooling those women.

theres alot that’s wrong with our world, and people have to learn how to get through it. None of us asked to be here, but here we are nonetheless. Whether Eloi or Morlock, whether topside or in the tunnels, Wall Street or mean street……you gotta have a FUCKIN CODE. You don’t go FUCKING PEOPLE OVER, because if you do, no matter what line of work, what tier of society, what your relationship status is, if you lie, if you misrepresent, if you con another person into investing in you fraudulently, your a PIECE OF SHIT. Especially if you brag about it. At least be remorseful. If you can’t control yourself you can’t control yourself, weakness is what this whole industry is based on, but don’t fuckin BRAG about it. 

and if your gonna hang up your spurs, then hang ‘em up. If you’re gonna take a woman treat her right, if you know you won’t then DONT TAKE HER. Be a fuckin man. 

J Hoo it appears you have a little ANGER with your response and I am not exactly sure who you are directing it too. Who exactly are you trying to get your LITTLE RANT out too? Try and get you some pussy man, it helps when its been a while and you are all BACKED THE FUCK UP...................