Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teenietiny

Looking to be added to 411

6 posts in this topic

TeenieTiny
Colorado Companion

Hello everyone my name is TeeNie. I am highly reviewed on PD with over 150 reviews. I am also on Tryst. As well as adult search. I am looking to be able to get into p411 as I believe it is well deserved with my 6 years in this industry. I am also a known courtesan at both the world famous mustang ranch and bunny ranch in Nevada. I am currently with Bunny and have the link to that website as well. 

Are you looking for the guys to you in P411?

Welcome to Colorado Teenietiny! Hope it finds you well and hope you bless us with your presence more often. 

Enjoy your time in Denver! Looking forward to hearing more from you too! 

On 3/9/2024 at 4:29 PM, Teenietiny said:

TeenieTiny
Colorado Companion

Hello everyone my name is TeeNie. I am highly reviewed on PD with over 150 reviews. I am also on Tryst. As well as adult search. I am looking to be able to get into p411 as I believe it is well deserved with my 6 years in this industry. I am also a known courtesan at both the world famous mustang ranch and bunny ranch in Nevada. I am currently with Bunny and have the link to that website as well. 

It sounds like you are very deserving. You should go on p411 and apply to be added.

I kept this from a long time ago.

Sorry about the blue highlights!

I hope this helps!

If you have 5 or more Okays, you can help vouch in a new Companion. Here are the steps. 1. Add Non-P411 Companion to your Favorites with her email address: 2. Send the Non-P411 Companion an Invite to View your P411 profile. 3. Go to your Favorites and find her entry. After she has viewed your P411 profile a link will open that will allow you to vouch for her after you have had a session. Please do not vouch for a Companion you have not had a session with or your account will be permanently revoked! 4. When the Companion has received one Client vouch, she will be automatically sent an Invitation to Apply. Once her application is approved, she will have a listing on P411 and will be able to be a part of the P411 network with the ability to give you an Okay. Please remember it is extremely important that the P411 network remain secure. Do not vouch for any Companion you have not had a session with, or that you do not think would be a good fit for the P411 network. Also, any P411 Client found attempting to use the ability to vouch as a way to manipulate potential Companions will have their account revoked. Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for being part of the P411 network.