BabyDallass

Best Restaurants in Denver

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Before I leave Saturday I’m wanting to take myself out to a nice Dinner, what are the best restaurants..? Eddie Vee’s I heard is good…anymore..??

Edited by BabyDallass

In DTC, Shananhan’s, Fleming’s, Del Frisco’s among others.

My favorite is Buckhorn Exchange at 10th and Osage right next to Downtown.

For Italian, Bruno’s Italian Bistro 500 block of south Broadway or Gaetano’s 38th and Tejon. When Denver had an active mafia, Gaetano’s was their hangout and they embrace that history.

Eddie Bee’s is exquisite without being pretentious. Gaetanos is definitely an experience, and the food is excellent. Sierra in Lone Tree is fabulous too. Enjoy your stay.

Sin’s Landing if you want fancy elegance! You can watch the air plains land at DIA on Clear day or night! The food is to die for also! I hope you are enjoying your Denver visit! 

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sin’s Landing if you want fancy elegance! You can watch the air plains land at DIA on Clear day or night! The food is to die for also! I hope you are enjoying your Denver visit! 

That sounds so neat I love a good view always. Thank you love I’ve enjoyed talking with you, maybe we can meet one day :) 

15 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

In DTC, Shananhan’s, Fleming’s, Del Frisco’s among others.

My favorite is Buckhorn Exchange at 10th and Osage right next to Downtown.

For Italian, Bruno’s Italian Bistro 500 block of south Broadway or Gaetano’s 38th and Tejon. When Denver had an active mafia, Gaetano’s was their hangout and they embrace that history.

Thank you, I’m leaning towards the Gaetano’s, I come from an old ganster town. Al Capone would vacation where I’m from. I love all of the old Mafia History.

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Eddie Bee’s is exquisite without being pretentious. Gaetanos is definitely an experience, and the food is excellent. Sierra in Lone Tree is fabulous too. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you love! They all sound evenly wonderful ❤️

9 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sim’s Landing sorry I typed that wrong! I really enjoy that place and at one time I had a a client who insisted on eating there. 

I would enjoy meeting you! If you can swing it?  Another favorite 240 union. Both are my favorite places in lakewood area and both are upscale semi formal. Elegance .  You can get away with jeans but if you want to dress prom style? Why not! 😂   

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sim’s Landing sorry I typed that wrong! I really enjoy that place and at one time I had a a client who insisted on eating there. 

I would enjoy meeting you! If you can swing it?  Another favorite 240 union. Both are my favorite places in lakewood area and both are upscale semi formal. Elegance .  You can get away with jeans but if you want to dress prom style? Why not! 😂   

I’m all for it, sounds better to meet up than go alone lol I sure would love to meet you

It has been a long while since I had the privilege to check out fine dining in Denver. That said, I did find the Denver Restaurant Clicks website featuring fine dining guides or referrals as well as related news that you may find helpful.

On 3/1/2024 at 11:15 AM, BabyDallass said:

Thank you, I’m leaning towards the Gaetano’s, I come from an old ganster town. Al Capone would vacation where I’m from. I love all of the old Mafia History.

If you go to Gaetano’s  one back in and let us know what you thought of the food and atmosphere 

I love that restaurant week always falls during my birthday. I’ve  had some super fun birthday feasts.🥰