freedom

Aurora Providers?

9 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I live in Iowa (a virtual hobby wasteland). I will be coming to Aurora frequently for work starting this week. I’ve found several ladies on this site who look to be wonderful providers but I need to find one in Aurora because I will have limited time to explore on my visits. I’m open to a massage or FS provider. Can anyone point me to some ladies in the Aurora area?

I’ve read most of the AMPs have been run out but that’s not really my thing anyway. 

hello. i frequent aurora @ my civi job m-f and around during my lunch hours

Don’t miss out on seeing the lovely, @Western ~P!  Also, try and use the search filters on the website  that  make it possible to pinpoint what you are looking for. 

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I find it crazy that you can find this site but not any ladies? 

Hopefully he has it all figured out now?!

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I find it crazy that you can find this site but not any ladies? 

doesn't look like aurora is in the listings lineup unless i missed it. can you tell me where the ad listing is for the aurora area? thank you

12 hours ago, Western ~P said:

doesn't look like aurora is in the listings lineup unless i missed it. can you tell me where the ad listing is for the aurora area? thank you

Agreed, no area that is specific to Aurora.  And when I did a search for "Aurora" it shows ads from Spring of 2023, so not much is up to date.

Western ~ P is a very nice woman!

I just looked and I don’t see a category specifically stating Aurora. That surprises me.

FYI, Aurora is quite large in square miles. Depending on where you will be located it may take 15-30 miutes to get there from where you are at.

In that same time frame you. Old get into Denver, Littleton, Englewood, Thornton, Northglenn, Parker, Cherry Creek, etc.

My advice, when you are here (or even a couple days before you get here), look at the listings for the day and day before. Most ladies will put their location in their listing. Find a lady that catches your attention and contact her. Explain that you are new visiting the metro area.

You can tell her where you are located roughly (cross streets, etc.) and ask here how far away she is from where you are. I think most ladies would be okay with answering that question without providing an exact address.

Be prepared to provide her whatever screening information she requests. Allow at least 1 day for her to screen you. If you aren’t willing to provide her with the screening information she requests, don’t get upset with her and call her names or  hew her out, just move onto another lady.

Screening lets her feel safe with inviting you to her location and as well as a measure of safety for you.

There are many wonderful ladies here in the Denver Metro area. Good luck!

As large as the Denver metro area is, many would still be willing to visit your Aurora hotel. Aurora is fairly central on a N-S line, but quite a haul from some of the western burbs.

Regarding screening, I can only echo ILW’s remarks.

Edited by Bit Banger