MsMilaniVegas

New to Denver | What to do?

3 posts in this topic

Hey TOB Members,

The hottest mixed chick from the west coast is in your area! I love the weather, people & art culture here but have no idea where to go in reference to restaurants, bars, lounges, etc. to meet the generous Denver locals. Any recommendations? I usually stay in Orange County, CA or Burbank and also have a house in Vegas so I’m definitely always looking for a good time :)

Thanks in advance!

I suppose it all depends on what you're into and what your transportation looks like.

First Friday Art Walk is going on in RINO tonight, starts at 6pm. Lewis Black has a stand up show at the Paramount tonight. Dude is funny as shit. Some Lunar New Year stuff going on tomorrow. Ice Castles are open down in Cripple Creek. Can't really recommend bars and clubs because that's not my scene. I can list restaurants for days. If you narrow down the food you're looking for I can get you a list. We just had Michelin pass through, so if fine dinning's your jam, we got that too.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:25 AM, MsMilaniVegas said:

Hey TOB Members,

The hottest mixed chick from the west coast is in your area! I love the weather, people & art culture here but have no idea where to go in reference to restaurants, bars, lounges, etc. to meet the generous Denver locals. Any recommendations? I usually stay in Orange County, CA or Burbank and also have a house in Vegas so I’m definitely always looking for a good time :)

Thanks in advance!

Just got back from Vegas............. Super Bowl weekend in Vegas is looking real good to me right now.................... Let me know if you are going to be there also......... Welcome to Denver.............