Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sobo2626

Johns Report Posting

12 posts in this topic

Hi - 

I have been reached out to and placed on the John’s report along with being threatened that I am going to be exposed to my employer and work. It is because I reached out to providers and wasted time

Any advice on how to handle this? I came imagine paying them is the right call cause I will just be hit up again. 

thanks 

I’ve never heard of “The John’s Report”.  There  one or two national sites the ladies can use to report bad clients but I think it takes more than a lady saying you are a time waster to go on the list.

Are you or have you been a time waster?

There is more to this story than what you have posted. Provide us more details of how and why you are being accused of a time waster.

I hope you can turn things around for her thinking?!  

I've been threatened by cartels with pictures of beheaded men, called by fake detectives, and one similar to what you are reporting.  I have called their bluff on all of them and have had no repercussions from any of them.  I know I can't be the only one that has had this happen to,  I'd like to hear from others.  Never heard of a johns report.  The city used to have a john's list that was published on NPR(?).  

On 1/23/2024 at 3:55 PM, rodrod1 said:

I've been threatened by cartels with pictures of beheaded men, called by fake detectives, and one similar to what you are reporting.  I have called their bluff on all of them and have had no repercussions from any of them.  I know I can't be the only one that has had this happen to,  I'd like to hear from others.  Never heard of a johns report.  The city used to have a john's list that was published on NPR(?).  

This has never happened to me. And hope it never does. Glad it worked out OK for you.

NPR? Is that National public radio?

Does NPR stand for something else?  I am sorry for your issues be sure to know the  ladies you frequent and fallow her/their  protocol always.  Getting involved with the cartel sounds very scary. 

On 1/23/2024 at 10:55 PM, rodrod1 said:

Never. You may not be living right. Just saying.

On 2/26/2024 at 8:38 AM, I Dream of Pussy said:

Never. You may not be living right. Just saying.

Rod's not be on since posting this. Hope everything is ok.

22 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Rod's not be on since posting this. Hope everything is ok.

Yikes. Me too.

You know. Meeting a few nut jobs (no pun intended) in my travels I will retract that statement.

Posted (edited)

I wish him well! There are many nut job’s including me!😂

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I'm ok LOL.  Thanks for your concern.  There are many nut jobs out there for sure.  

1 hour ago, rodrod1 said:

I'm ok LOL.  Thanks for your concern.  There are many nut jobs out there for sure.  

Good. You had us worried there, Pal.