LoveLayla

Best restaurants//bars in Lakewood

11 posts in this topic

I’ve miss denver so much! What’s the best restaurants to have a drink at the bar in the SouthwestLakewood area?  Also is Jan/Feb snowstorm months because everyone keeps tell me I just missed a storm lol!  Maybe Jack Daniels can keep this Texas native warm 

Sim’s  Landing, The Keg , The Sheridan  restaurant, and bar, Mannings , Café, Dijo, The Black Eyed Pea, , as well, as,  Belmar has all sorts of fun and interesting, places to dine. What are you in the mood for? Hope you enjoy your stay in Lakewood! I know of many restaurants in Lakewood because I’ve lived here for so long and still I’m here. Feel free to contact me if you wish?

Ms Layla, everybody misses Denver LOL when they CUM and GO. The goal is to CUM and STAY, feel me????? Southwest Lakewood is so close to Denver, you may as well just head right on over to Denver, feel me LOL? Jan and Feb are definitely when Denver is going to get the most snow of the year. Hmmm, now you got me thinking of a CHOCOLATE SNOW BUNNY in boots............... Welcome back, CUM and STAY a while this time...........

Here’s a look the average snowfall for each month in Denver, according to the National Weather Service.

• January: 6.5 inches
  • February: 7.7 inches
  • March: 11.3 inches
  • April: 8.8 inches
  • May: 1.7 inches
  • June: Trace
  • July: 0 inches
  • August: 0 inches
  • September: 1 inch
  • October: 4.1 inches
  • November: 7.4 inches
  • December: 8 inches

There’s a few neat places at Belmar that are along the ice skating side. I think Bar Louie is one, but I can’t recall. Anyhow, there are several, and you. Old watch skating. Welcome to Denver!💗

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

There’s a few neat places at Belmar that are along the ice skating side. I think Bar Louie is one, but I can’t recall. Anyhow, there are several, and you. Old watch skating. Welcome to Denver!💗

I loveee bar Louie! We have two in Dallas. I might head over there tonight :) 

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Layla, everybody misses Denver LOL when they CUM and GO. The goal is to CUM and STAY, feel me????? Southwest Lakewood is so close to Denver, you may as well just head right on over to Denver, feel me LOL? Jan and Feb are definitely when Denver is going to get the most snow of the year. Hmmm, now you got me thinking of a CHOCOLATE SNOW BUNNY in boots............... Welcome back, CUM and STAY a while this time...........

I’ll definitely be visiting DTC area this week :) <3 

On 1/17/2024 at 6:17 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I know of many restaurants in Lakewood because I’ve lived here for so long and still I’m here.

i might head in that direction this weekend. any michelin star restaurants in the area?

1 hour ago, Western ~P said:

i might head in that direction this weekend. any michelin star restaurants in the area?

Kali’s Kitchen!  If you come to Lakewood @Western~P you must make a stop by and check on your Deputy!> Sheriff~P ❤️

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

30 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Kali’s Kitchen!  If you come to Lakewood @Western~P you must make a stop by and check on your Deputy!> Sheriff~P ❤️

i've read a couple articles on Kali’s Kitchen....not to be missed. will be in touch ~

9 hours ago, Western ~P said:

i've read a couple articles on Kali’s Kitchen....not to be missed. will be in touch ~

😊

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki