Followers 0
Kali Sensual Reiki

Happy Hollidays!

15 posts in this topic

this is what I made this week. Cookies tomorrow and Kali can’t indulge! 🥰

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

23 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

this is what I made this week. Cookies tomorrow and Kali can’t indulge! 🥰

Well they could have left up the one with pics.  :lol: No matter - Happy Holidays all.

What kind of cookies?  Now I am hungry for what I haven't made in years.  hmmmmm

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Well they could have left up the one with pics.  :lol: No matter - Happy Holidays all.

What kind of cookies?  Now I am hungry for what I haven't made in years.  hmmmmm

Gingerbread I used additional decorations on that little house I made.@Gr8owl  you can buy the kits at Target. I am sure all stores have the kits too. . So many years of making Christmas cookies. I have all sorts of Christmas candy decoration in my cupboard. So, I went all out and added my own. I bet you could make a cool little house too. My favorite cookies are molasses. I could eat those molasses cookies like I am crazy! I know that sugar is a major addiction for me. So, now I will make cookies and this little house. Planning placing the  cookies in the freezer and turn out the lights. Stay out of the kitchen and  I am only allowing myself water after dinner.  I worked very hard to lose this weight. Planning on keeping it off hopefully! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

IMG_0464.jpeg

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Makes me think of Candyland! (the game) the front door looks better now. I will take another picture tomorrow if I can. 

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am only allowing myself water after dinner.

IMG_0464.jpeg

looks like it was a fun project. i highly recommend you continue drinking Water ~

Yes, l drink a ton of water at least a gallon every day. Very important for our health! 

Something I forgot to mention is use a smaller box of tissues (square size box pop up tissue box) to help with holding the walls together while the icing solidifies. Forget it it is too hard and frustrating for me to post pictures.

Got the last of my shopping done yesterday and will be doing deliveries to friends over the weekend.  Hope everyone finds something (or someone) to celebrate during this holiday season.

Merry Christmas....Happy Hanukkah...Kool Kwanza...Serene Solstice and...Frolicking Fesitvus !!

13 hours ago, average1 said:

Got the last of my shopping done yesterday and will be doing deliveries to friends over the weekend.  Hope everyone finds something (or someone) to celebrate during this holiday season.

Merry Christmas....Happy Hanukkah...Kool Kwanza...Serene Solstice and...Frolicking Fesitvus !!

I had a special friend come see me for a nice visit! I got to see @milehijasmine! We had a great afternoon talking about everything! 

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I had a special friend come see me for a nice visit! I got to see @milehijasmine! We had a great afternoon talking about everything! 

It's always good to get together with a friend.  I'm having lunch with a former colleague tomorrow and really looking forward to it.  Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend !!

On 12/21/2023 at 9:38 AM, average1 said:

It's always good to get together with a friend.  I'm having lunch with a former colleague tomorrow and really looking forward to it.  Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend !!

I hope you had a wonderful time with your friend!

I made and continue to make traditional Christmas sugar cookies

On 12/23/2023 at 2:05 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

I always liked making shortbread as gifts!  

I do also. When I could see better I would make my own dough., the store-bought dough is horrible and I ended up adding my traditional dough recipe anyway in with it.