Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Hey Good Looking! What Ya Got Cooking? Where'd You Get Them Eyes?

44 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2023 at 5:02 PM, ilovewomen said:

It’s a well known fact that Hobbit thinks he has more to lose than anybody and won’t do screening and thinks that anybody who does screen is stupid.

Here are the facts. 1. The Hobbit is not the only one who will not provide RW info to include a photo ID. 2. Presumably because best hopes, you are one of the few whose thoughts and actions revolve around what "the ladies" want, need, fear, long for...did I miss anything? 3. Hurt dogs holler every time. And here we have the very white knight who suggested a hobbyist send a redacted photo ID for the privilege of paying to play to prove it. 4. Sure a dumbshoe in our midst will attempt to prove otherwise, the Hobbit never said exactly that. Isn't that what reviews and references are for? Of course.

Again, this post is to benefit those who are ignorant to the eye in the sky and would otherwise put everything on the line. That you need no stinking facts is the best known fact of all facts.

22 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My aesthetician is touches genitals. She does waxing.  It is kind of scary not knowing if a man is going to turn on her and think it’s in a sexual experience when really, it’s just to wax the hair off of genitals. 
enough for me on this topic

Good thing.

giphy.gif

(Animated GIF of a confused Maxwell Smart) :)

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 10/30/2023 at 2:32 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Highly speculative since we've never met 😭  as I said before, you are a lady. And, no sand castle princess in here side railing discussions with childishness, you just breeze up in here, provide meaningful input, and out. The essence of woman.

This said, this post isn't to suggest what providers should or should not do in their business practice. Instead, it's to let the hobbyists who, thinking with their teeny-tiny heads and a pocketful or two of Benjamins may not know, they are a redacted ID away from the risk few activities carry, a knock at their door by Officer Vice Friendly. Do you recall that temptress Akira, the tantra practitioner busted for alleged prostitution in the Springs not too long ago? Well, guess what they did with the little black book they found! YUP! HATE it when that happens! So, and even though some of your associates are indeed, very reckless, and some vindictive, it isn't about any individual's recklessness but the layers and layers of risk there are in THIS fun activity which, unlike slot car racing, can be found illegal. Also, some of the most fun can be had from ladies that don't or hardly screen, at all. I plead the fifth. And, unlike some in our midst, the alternative for me never includes loneliness so don't get it twisted.

P.S. - I have a few references if you're interested. 😋

I Highly doubt you have any references.

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I Highly doubt you have any references.

Sorry but I only share references with real women. You know...tits, preferably a hairy kat, and a nice ass helps. All of which you may have but common sense.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

It seems like this more than just a few women have had problems with the hobbit and his stocker issues. I don’t understand why the moderator of the site can’t put a stop to problem people. It happens when women start posting fake reviews. Maybe you ladies need to get together with the moderators and maybe they can do something about problem people. 

13 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Sorry but I only share references with real women. You know...tits, preferably a hairy kat, and a nice ass helps. All of which you may have but common sense.

I Highly doubt you have any referencs

18 hours ago, Pittbull said:

It seems like this more than just a few women have had problems with the hobbit and his stocker ? issues. I don’t understand why the moderator of the site can’t put a stop to problem people. It happens when women start posting fake reviews ?. Maybe you ladies need to get together with the moderators and maybe they can do something about problem people. 

Sure you meant stalker for some wacky reason and who knows WTF the Hobbit has to do with "fake reviews" but you sure made yourself part of the problem with that one, now didn't ya? How about saving us the energy it takes to process nonsense and just scroll?

Yes Mr Hobbit I did mean stalker stupid auto correct. All I have to say is my mother raised me right and taught me how to treat a woman and if at anytime he would find out I was stalking or hitting or just down right being nasty to any woman he would beat me within a inch of my life. 

28 minutes ago, Pittbull said:

Yes Mr Hobbit I did mean stalker stupid auto correct. All I have to say is my mother raised me right and taught me how to treat a woman and if at anytime he would find out I was stalking or hitting or just down right being nasty to any woman he would beat me within a inch of my life. 

I'm guessing "stupid auto correct" is responsible for your mother being a "he"?

Why are you blathering about stalking, and now hitting, at all? Neither what this post or its ensuing trail are about, frankly it is a stupid comment on its face. And as for nasty to any woman? Seems your mommy raised a simp but, my father taught me that one must give respect to get it, and I will always, always, always, always give as good as I get, if not better.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

At this point, we are all feeding the troll who started this thread and the troll is loving it.

On 11/12/2023 at 0:33 PM, ilovewomen said:

At this point, we are all feeding the troll who started this thread and the troll is loving it.

Agreed. I tend to ignore this particular troll. But often we have a banter back and forth. He She It? LOVES confrontation. Me not so much, unless it's in a response to an obvious attack to someone that's respected here. I'm sure my response will bring another attack on me from this particular troll.

OK Hobbit, what say you? LOL!  

On 11/11/2023 at 9:08 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

I'm guessing "stupid auto correct" is responsible for your mother being a "he"?

Why are you blathering about stalking, and now hitting, at all? Neither what this post or its ensuing trail are about, frankly it is a stupid comment on its face. And as for nasty to any woman? Seems your mommy raised a simp but, my father taught me that one must give respect to get it, and I will always, always, always, always give as good as I get, if not better.

I personally think you should give up this hobby and take up stamp collecting. It would suit you well! Just you and a post office person interacting with you one on one with one another! OR, Pool! Get A pool table dude! You could hang out in your basement with your Mom and shoot some pool! That'd be great for you too! I bet you could be an excellent pool player with enough practice! Whatever you decide, we on this board are really ok with it. Just leave all of of alone, we're tired of hearing your stupid shit.

Basically anything that keeps you away from people that care about other people.

I can't wait to hear your response! Don't disappoint me!

On 11/10/2023 at 1:41 PM, Pittbull said:

It seems like this more than just a few women have had problems with the hobbit and his stocker issues. I don’t understand why the moderator of the site can’t put a stop to problem people. It happens when women start posting fake reviews. Maybe you ladies need to get together with the moderators and maybe they can do something about problem people. 

In my humble opinion, the Mods like the drama that these people bring.

The post is about the hobbyist's need to be mindful of their actions in an ever-increasing surveillance state. The boys to men we see here who find the message problematic will continue to do dumb shit to purge the urge, pay to play, come remotely close to smelling pussy. And more power to you.