Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8owl

Coming - best plan now

8 posts in this topic

As they often said in one of my favorite shows - Winter is coming.

Pikes Peak today

So get those farm fresh roasted chiles before the first hard frost and they are gone!  Got mine, first batch green chili today.  Mmmmm   And stuffed freezer hehe.

Yes, fish but stay off the sandy/gravely parts of river - browns spawning.

Check battery, if its six years old for cryin' out loud replace it.

Get laid now.  Well OK, good idea anytime of year.

Get some of those sunglasses for your next Buffs game.  Oh wait, all sold out.

No, I don't know when to flush a sprinkler system

What am I forgetting?  😁

Since you have everything covered except when to flush your sprinklers, I recommend around the end of September….or early October before we get a freeze.

LOL I do not know how I managed to embed the constantly renewing camera shot.  The intent was simply the shot the day I posted which showed about half a foot of fresh snow, now almost completely melted lol.  But I guess I did not forget anything lol.  Good grief this place is dead any more.

New ladies need to talk in the forum! New men too please. It is always us same people trying hard to excite the masses💯% sucks when you have a restless night and you shamefully find yourself a TOB’s making all kinds of crazy comments on the forum. Yep! That’s me. And at the moment you think they’re kind of good. Yet when you come back, you’re so embarrassed.That be me!😚

On 9/26/2023 at 4:44 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

New ladies need to talk in the forum! New men too please. It is always us same people trying hard to excite the masses💯% sucks when you have a restless night and you shamefully find yourself a TOB’s making all kinds of crazy comments on the forum. Yep! That’s me. And at the moment you think they’re kind of good. Yet when you come back, you’re so embarrassed.That be me!😚

Time to go blow out those sprinkler systems!  Now that it is fall my flowers are finally growing!

I went a big hike in the mountains today! It was so beautiful and I got to use my all-terrain cane!💯

I'm not ready for it. It's been so amazing all week. I'd love for these warm fall days to last all year.

The holidays are here, curious how many who travel to see family and friends, also seek out connections of this sort, and if you have any crazy stories of "sneaking away" from the fam, for a date.