Savoir Faire

Have you discovered any new unexpected kinks

10 posts in this topic

Do you have any kinks that you would like to share or have you discovered any new ones recently? I just recently discovered that I LIKE/LOVE when a woman is getting ready for me while I am sitting/watching/waiting. This past weekend I went to see this girl, who I thought was the cutest ever with absolutely no make up on. We had our fun and we just started talking. As we were talking, she gets up and checks her phone and then ask if I mind if she gets ready. I was cool with whatever LOL, shit I was about to leave anyways, I didn't want to keep her from anything/anybody. So she proceeds to get ready and she leaves the bathroom door open and invites me in the bathroom to continue talking. I am like really starting to dig this shit because I get turned on by different shit that women will do out of nowhere. Anyways, we talk, she washes her hair/body/face and the suds are just doing it for me. I am thinking to myself, is she trying to tease the fuck out of me or is she just enjoying the conversation? Either way, I am turned on and about to join with my clothes on LOL. So she finishes up and gets out of the shower and we head back to the bedroom. She gets on this stool in front of the mirror, ass arched with titts swinging low and she puts on make up/lotion. Now granted, I have had providers get ready while I am there but never have I did what I did with this girl before. Speeding things up, I couldn't handle it anymore and ROUND number 2 got underway........................................ This is my new kink, having her before make up and after she puts it on................. I normally would prefer a woman with no make up but this woman blew me the fuck away after putting on her make up. Winks @ those that are going to think this is a FANTASY/EXAGGERATED made up story LOL................................

I once arrived at an appt and the lady was not ready. She invited me in to watch her get ready, shower, shave, brush teeth, etc. It was kind of hot, but it is not something I looked to book beyond that one time or something that I would call a kink.

I do have a kink or two that I like to indulge from time to time in the hobby. In fact, I do have one in particular that is just evolving in my head that I plan to pursue with the right lady soon. Hope it is everything I think it might me. :D

On 9/5/2023 at 11:42 AM, Mustang87 said:

I once arrived at an appt and the lady was not ready. She invited me in to watch her get ready, shower, shave, brush teeth, etc. It was kind of hot, but it is not something I looked to book beyond that one time or something that I would call a kink.

I do have a kink or two that I like to indulge from time to time in the hobby. In fact, I do have one in particular that is just evolving in my head that I plan to pursue with the right lady soon. Hope it is everything I think it might me. :D

M87 them KINKS for me when struck, it just takes me to another level. Planning my KINK doesn't work as well but when the LADY strikes my kink that she didn't even know about, it drives me FUCKING WILD. Good luck, I hope you get what you are wanting in the near future. 

On 9/7/2023 at 0:30 AM, Savoir Faire said:

M87 them KINKS for me when struck, it just takes me to another level. Planning my KINK doesn't work as well but when the LADY strikes my kink that she didn't even know about, it drives me FUCKING WILD. Good luck, I hope you get what you are wanting in the near future. 

I get that, but I'm a planner. Don't like leaving things to chance, and risk being disappointed.

On 9/9/2023 at 8:30 AM, Mustang87 said:

I get that, but I'm a planner. Don't like leaving things to chance, and risk being disappointed.

I totally get it, you like to plan............ I don't want it planned, I like that UNEXPECTED/UNSCRIPTED shit......................... I have to share this story LOL. Okay, me and a group of guys on motorcycles were posted up at this carwash on Colorado Blvd, not too far from Shotgun Willeys. One of my friends, he says to me, man I love hanging out with you because I know SOMETHING CRAZY is going to happen. Now what he really meant to say is we were going to end up around some WOMEN and he might get lucky LOL. The last time we met some WOMEN, he sat on the living room couch and chatted while I went behind closed doors and WRESTLED with her friend. Anyway, thats another story, so back to the carwash, we are chatting and shooting the shit. Then I say to him, yeah man I have to admit, things tend to happen quite often and he says, yeah man, thats why I love hanging out with you. Next thing I know, I am looking across this area/park or whatever and I say, what the fuck, am I seeing what I think I am seeing? My friend is like, what are you talking about and I say look, is that a girl FUCKING a sprinkler head LOL? He is like I can't see that far, so I am like dude, I am going to see if I see what I think I see. So she's about a good 100 yards away but I go anyways. By the time I get there, she is CUMMING, I could not believe it LOL, she didn't give a fuck, she was humping and cumming with water flying everywhere. And yes, we sat and watched her GET OFF.................Afterwards, she got up and walked away WET as fuck like nothing ever happened. I looked at my friend and laughed. As we crossed the street, he says now do you see what I mean, every single time I am around you some CRAZY shit POPS OFF. I nodded my head in agreement............................I love UNEXPECTED/UNSCRIPTED shit.........................

1 hour ago, Veronicaturbay said:

definitely I had discover things on each appt. It's a beautiful thing! 

Do you care to share MAYBE just one LOL? 

Using only his mouth, so maybe his teeth taking off my high heel shoes, very carefully and very gently with the straps they’re very delicate.

No, the real talent lies with me with me as being able to put them back on again with your mouth. If you can imagine, flicking your tongue on a little notch that goes in the hole to buckle the shoe and now that to me is real  talent.

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Also, let me add please don’t leave any bite marks on my shoes.