sparkey600

Hey All of You!

5 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Sitting here, going through some old threads that I missed earlier has gotten me thinking about a few things. Not a good thing for a person like me, I know!

Some of us are known here as a "white knight" and sometimes it's viewed as a bad thing. I have never gotten that sentiment, and probably never will. The lovely ladies here need to be protected from some of the people on here and elsewhere that are disrespectful. I get that and along with a lot of other men and we do what we can to try to protect the ladies we fancy. I'm sorry you all have to interact with so many creeps to make a living. I want you all to know there are a lot of us guys (and gals) here that appreciate you for just being you. We like the interaction and the joy of meeting you for the first time, or the fourth time. I want to say, all of you are held in the deepest regards and are very much appreciated by most of us men and ladies. Love to you all..

Unfortunately there will always be trolls and always be those folks who cannot feel good about themselves without putting someone else down.  When it rises to the level of literally harassing specific members for no real apparent reason, that is a problem.  One I have complained about both publicly and via pm.  Being called White Knight - shrug, I would say grey at best, consider the source, laugh.  But what is so hard to understand about just being respectful to a lady one wants intimacy from?  Who raised these people? Of course it is a two way street, and neither side is free from bad behavior, but it is truly sad the level of crap some put the ladies through.

12 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Unfortunately there will always be trolls and always be those folks who cannot feel good about themselves without putting someone else down.  When it rises to the level of literally harassing specific members for no real apparent reason, that is a problem.  One I have complained about both publicly and via pm.  Being called White Knight - shrug, I would say grey at best, consider the source, laugh.  But what is so hard to understand about just being respectful to a lady one wants intimacy from?  Who raised these people? Of course it is a two way street, and neither side is free from bad behavior, but it is truly sad the level of crap some put the ladies through.

It's up to us, the community to report said trolls. We all know who they are, we all know what they are up to. Report them to the moderators on here, they are here to help this board be a a good thing. That's what they are there for. Report them and hopefully save a lovely lady some pain and hassle.  

Trolls need to go back under their bridge and try not to burn it!