Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrReindeer-9515

RIP Paul Reubens aka Pee Wee Herman

7 posts in this topic

I know he was not to everyone’s taste, but he was a fellow perv(to whatever extent) and I for one, will miss him.

Cancer  is a sickness we should have cured long ago! I am sorry for his illness and death. Big Parma? 🤬

Paul was a misunderstood individual, pilloried for getting caught in the back row.

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Cancer  is a sickness we should have cured long ago! 

Cancer is a whole host of diseases, not a simple infection. Each has its own treatment protocol, some more successful than others.  One of the reasons cancer has become so prevalent is that we’ve eliminated other deadly conditions.  We live long enough for cancers to develop.

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Paul was a misunderstood individual, pilloried for getting caught in the back row.

Cancer is a whole host of diseases, not a simple infection. Each has its own treatment protocol, some more successful than others.  One of the reasons cancer has become so prevalent is that we’ve eliminated other deadly conditions.  We live long enough for cancers to develop.

Very true yeah, we have children that are getting cancer, which is very devastating!

48 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Very true yeah, we have children that are getting cancer, which is very devastating!

We have always had children dying of cancer.  It’s just that now we understand that.

Going back through my family tree there are many children who died of ‘consumption’. I had a dear cousin die of cystic fibrosis just prior to her 18th birthday. (*) How many on that tree had CF?

In my lifetime cancer has gone from an ugly (We don’t speak about that!) death sentence to another bump on the road in most cases if caught & treated early enough. (**)

(*) She was one of the oldest survivors at that time. Today life into the 40s is expected.

(**) My wife was a 3X cancer survivor (bladder, breast, & skin).  #4 (ovarian) finally claimed her.

I am so very sorry for your loss @Bit Banger . I have cancer in my family also., sending blessings of peace and love to you as well as everyone else who is struggling with loss.🙏 

On 7/31/2023 at 4:07 PM, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I know he was not to everyone’s taste, but he was a fellow perv(to whatever extent) and I for one, will miss him.

I will miss him also, comedic genius for sure!