Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barbara

First visit to Denver

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone 😁I want to say hello here and ask you to name the best places in your city. I want to have fun and enjoy

Welcome. Get up to the mountains to cool off, find a neighborhood brewery or check out Meow Wolf for something different. A gorgeous girl like you won't go wrong whatever you do.

Hope you have a great time in Denver.  Depending on your interests and hobbies, there are a lot of options.  Check out Red Rocks for a concert, visit either the Denver Art Museum or Museum of Nature and Science,  take a trip to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park or head down to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, visit some of the many fine restaurants, catch a baseball game at Coors Field, or hit some places that feature local music.  I'm sure you'll find something (or someone) fun to do.

6 hours ago, average1 said:

Hope you have a great time in Denver.  Depending on your interests and hobbies, there are a lot of options.  Check out Red Rocks for a concert, visit either the Denver Art Museum or Museum of Nature and Science,  take a trip to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park or head down to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, visit some of the many fine restaurants, catch a baseball game at Coors Field, or hit some places that feature local music.  I'm sure you'll find something (or someone) fun to do.

Thank you🤗

Hey!!  Welcome to Colorado!!  Enjoy!  I love spending time in the mountains.  Most of the ski resorts have fun summer activities.

Hello dear! Welcome. Hope you're having an amazing trip. Some of my favorite spots to eat are Root Down- Farm to Table, Chez Thuy (amazing Vietnamese in Boulder), Hey Kiddo (with a secret bar- ok yeah). 

Definitely recommend you check out Sensatia Caberet for one of their shows too!