Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8owl

New UFO aka UAP update - full hearing

6 posts in this topic

Hop ahead to 12:50 which is start of hearing.  I will leave it at fascinating, but would welcome thoughts from anyone that takes the time to watch it.  Most media coverage was pretty lame.  News Nation has given full and fair coverage. Enjoy :)

To claim that only humans on earth are the only intelligent life form is very stupid and arrogant. to claim that only humans on earth are the only intelligent life form is very stupid and arrogant in my opinion

On 11/20/2023 at 11:40 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

To claim that only humans on earth are the only intelligent life form is very stupid and arrogant. to claim that only humans on earth are the only intelligent life form is very stupid and arrogant in my opinion

Sorry to have repeated that! It is true though!  😂

I had a passenger that hopped in my Uber yesterday and immediately started talking about he believes in UFO’s and that we got all of our technology from the aliens in Roswell.

The more he talked, the more I was convinced he might be just a brick short of a full load.

Keep your mind open to all possibilities. I was watching a video on how it might’ve been an alien ship plugged into the sun charging up his space craft.  The truth is we know so very little about aliens and outer space as well as the ocean.  Love it @gr8owl