Kali Sensual Reiki

Monica Pedals TS inquiry

10 posts in this topic

Not my thing but it made me curious and found myself blocked. Could be I use TOR browser?

Hobby,

So hot for sure, but I think your attitude might preclude you from drinking from this well.

Just saying. You MIGHT be IGNORED! Have a nice evening. Hoping you have a nice 4th of July Weekend.

Happy 4th of July to you both!

I love unique looking, interesting people. I have been watching Monica for a while. To me, she looks level-headed as well as fun. If any of you get a chance to meet her? Please share your experience with me.

She doesn’t look like the type that will put up with nonsense on any level!  No idea about your browser @Hobby Hobbit? Maybe you said something off color? 

3 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I love unique looking, interesting people. I have been watching Monica for a while. To me, she looks level-headed as well as fun. If any of you get a chance to meet her? Please share your experience with me.

She doesn’t look like the type that will put up with nonsense on any level!  No idea about your browser @Hobby Hobbit? Maybe you said something off color? 

Damn eyes I misspelled her name! 

On 7/1/2023 at 5:48 AM, sparkey600 said:

Hobby,

So hot for sure, but I think your attitude might preclude you from drinking from this well.

Just saying. You MIGHT be IGNORED! Have a nice evening. Hoping you have a nice 4th of July Weekend.

On 7/2/2023 at 4:59 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Given such little to work with, I don't suppose either of you  knew better than to ASSume the worst but, as you MIGHT see below, the only action I performed was clicking the link. Not uncommon, my post was mainly for other TOR users.

Now, to each their own but, for the record, I'm perfectly fine with a no dick diet, tyvm. Admittedly slightly curious for a time, I briefly sought out post-op providers and, finding none, that curiosity led me to find pictures of reconstructive surgeries which, nothing like the gentle flowers of yore, were not even slightly attractive. Most certainly not missing or "precluded" from anything of real interest to me, needless to say, that's all you @sparkey600!

Sorry, you have been blocked

You are unable to access ts4rent.eu

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Sorry to say but I am anything but techno-savvy! I have no idea what TRO entails or has to do with Ms. Monica. I am also not great with acronyms.  I am getting ready to go to home depot. 

On a happy note my friend saw Ms. Monica last night and had a very enjoyable time together! He clams she has an incredible amount of passion!  So on behalf of my friend I will give her a ⭐

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sorry to say but I am anything but techno-savvy! I have no idea what TRO entails or has to do with Ms. Monica. I am also not great with acronyms.  I am getting ready to go to home depot. 

On a happy note my friend saw Ms. Monica last night and had a very enjoyable time together! He clams she has an incredible amount of passion!  So on behalf of my friend I will give her a ⭐

Having tried to explain the correlation, all I can say is, we each have our skill sets?

10 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Having tried to explain the correlation, all I can say is, we each have our skill sets?

Adding to the usual. Don't make provides mad, Ignored from me.

12 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Kali, You always bring out a smile from me! I love your positive attitude and your love for life. Bless you my friend!