Savoir Faire

Banned Companion/Provider

7 posts in this topic

Wow I just happened to notice that Tatianna has been BANNED. She was nothing short of being AWESOME from my EXPERIENCE. Same thing with Sidney Cox............................... 

Wow, Tatiana is absolutely amazing. I don't know why she would get banned. 

In my opinion, a post like this only starts rumors, speculation, and drama. Either right here on the forum, or behind the scenes. We have never been able to announce about men that are banned, or put their handles in the forum.

Let these providers move on with their lives, banned here or not. Drawing attention to them being banned, even if you like them. It does NOTHING to help them.

6 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

In my opinion, a post like this only starts rumors, speculation, and drama. Either right here on the forum, or behind the scenes. We have never been able to announce about men that are banned, or put their handles in the forum.

Let these providers move on with their lives, banned here or not. Drawing attention to them being banned, even if you like them. It does NOTHING to help them.

I disagree if a provider is legit but still gets banned. No one speculated about why she got banned, we just shared that we had a positive experience with her. She doesn't only advertise on TOB so it does help her if she's banned on TOB, but clients share positive experiences they had with her. Those who may have found her on TOB but didn't get a chance to meet her might actually do their homework and refer to a post like this. 

If you got banned for whatever reason wouldn't you want your clients to stand up for your character? That's all I see happening in this post. Nobody's name or handle is being dragged through the mud. From my perspective I'd see her again despite the ban if/ when she visits again. 

15 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

Scottie Pippen I couldn't agree with you more, she definitely will get a REPEAT VISIT from me whenever she returns. 

18 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

11 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

I disagree if a provider is legit but still gets banned. No one speculated about why she got banned, we just shared that we had a positive experience with her. She doesn't only advertise on TOB so it does help her if she's banned on TOB, but clients share positive experiences they had with her. Those who may have found her on TOB but didn't get a chance to meet her might actually do their homework and refer to a post like this. 

If you got banned for whatever reason wouldn't you want your clients to stand up for your character? That's all I see happening in this post. Nobody's name or handle is being dragged through the mud. From my perspective I'd see her again despite the ban if/ when she visits again. 

You said, you don't know why she would get banned. This post should not have been posted to the forum.  TOB and the moderators make their decisions to ban people. In essence,  what you and SF are doing is questioning why TOB banned them publicly. Just my opinion again. If TOB wanted to give reasons for banning people they would do it themselves.

No way in a million years could we post to the forum about a man being banned, not even to defend the man's character. Even if we knew them.

The men here are smart enough to find providers that use to advertise here, and do not anymore on other venues.  I do not feel the men here need the help.  There are other review sites too. Being gone from one, doesn't mean providers are not well reviewed on other sites.

If someone wants to know why a person was banned,  they could privately ask the owners of the board. I feel it should not be on the forum at all. A general question about banning maybe. This post give the names of the 2 women. Which only poses the question in people's mind. Why.

SF has been around long enough to know this. SF also knows he could have sent a message to admin in private. I am not sure why this is under general discussion too. The OP knows this is a 411. Since both of you appear to have met one or both of them. You could have contacted the providers privately. Then asked them, if they felt they need you to defend their character. Just a thought...

Edited by Kaduk
moved to 411 forum

I so a @CaressaDuval think it is nobody's business and if the lady wishes to announce what happened? That also should come from the lady and not a moderator. It is sad to read as well as being highly unethical from my perspective. Airing someone's personal problems? How dare you!