Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mylestogo

Hot tub

8 posts in this topic

Hello.  Any suggestions on where there might be private pool or hot tub available for short term rental in the Denver area.   Know about Mon Chalet.  Any other options out there?  Thanks. 

I don’t know of any, but perhaps a VRBO or Airbnb. That scenario would probably be most discreet, unless you’re an exhibitionist like me.😈 Hope you have Fun!

Idaho Springs

Google Idaho Springs and hot springs.

They have a hotel, pool, gender specific hit spring caves, mud baths, massages (legIt) and private outdoor hot tubs.

The Beer spa Lol it's honestly fun and much different than you'd expect. They put the same herbs that are in beer in the water if you want,  but you can opt out. It also has a private sauna and shower

I remember the castle hotel up north had private hot tubs in the rooms. I am sure that place is long gone. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

The spa suites at monarch in blackhawk are definitely nice. Spas big enough for 2 in room and the rooftop hot tub though not private is pretty nice. 

On 5/7/2023 at 8:16 PM, Leena_rose said:

The Beer spa Lol it's honestly fun and much different than you'd expect. They put the same herbs that are in beer in the water if you want,  but you can opt out. It also has a private sauna and shower

Where is Beer Spa located?