Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jenna_James

Confused...

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys !

I asked someone to share their profile with me (even got the text message saying he shared the profile with me). I proceeded to go to my profile list to check out their profile but the I do I can not find the handle name at all ,then I will go to the profile and still not able to see the clients reference....am I doing something wrong?

Just confused...it has happened in the past but I feel the client is getting slightly impatient (or maybe doesn't believe I am not seeing it on my end saying he has sent it 3 times)

Any advice/suggestions would greatly appreciate it.

I had a client a couple days ago tell me he shared refs with me but I never got it. 

6 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I had a client a couple days ago tell me he shared refs with me but I never got it. 

Glad I am not alone in this boat !

@Jenna_James, to give a reference  you need to log out completely and then log back in. Then you must scroll to your references section on your profile. You should see the request for the ref.

And then all you need to do is push accept or deny the reference.  The biggest thing, though is that you got to log completely out of the system and then log back in . it  will reboot your account so you can see the reference request.

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Jenna_James, to give a reference to need to log out completely and then log back in. Then you must scroll to your references section. You should see the request. And then all you need to do is push accept or deny the reference.  The biggest thing, though is that she really got a log completely out of the system and then log back in it like reboots your phone for. The biggest thing though is that she really got a log completely out of the system in the long back in it like reboots your phone for TOBThe biggest thing, though is that she really got a log completely out of the system and then log back in it like reboots your phone for Tob.

I know what you mean, but I never met this client and wasn't trying to give/accept any reference.

what I am trying to say is I am trying to verify a new potential client by him Sharing his profile so that way I can check out HIS references from previous encounter to ensure he is safe to book with. He tells me he shared his profile....I get a text message from tob saying he shared his profile by when I go to my shared profile list his handle name is no where in the list.....

19 minutes ago, Jenna_James said:

I know what you mean, but I never met this client and wasn't trying to give/accept any reference.

what I am trying to say is I am trying to verify a new potential client by him Sharing his profile so that way I can check out HIS references from previous encounter to ensure he is safe to book with. He tells me he shared his profile....I get a text message from tob saying he shared his profile by when I go to my shared profile list his handle name is no where in the list.....

Push the red decline button! Unless he can prove that he knows you? Then tell him NO! There has been all sorts of shady going on lately! I think it might be Mercury in Retrograde?!  Lol, that’s what I will blame it on! 😂😂

He is not claiming to know me...he is attempting to book with me for the first time.

55 minutes ago, Jenna_James said:

OK, I am confused.  There is no such thing as "sharing his profile" on TOB.  Literally anyone can see his profile and everything about it EXCEPT his references.  To share the references he has to sign in, go to your profile and click on "share your references"  At that point - after you are sure that is what he did - if you are still not able to see his references and logging out and back in do not help, time to contact the mods.

Damn I’m sure there are other ways to verify him, you could of seen him and been paid by now, might want to find other ways to verify people for future reference 

5 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Damn I’m sure there are other ways to verify him, you could of seen him and been paid by now, might want to find other ways to verify people for future reference 

oh I let it go already haha I was just curious.

17 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

OK, I am confused.  There is no such thing as "sharing his profile" on TOB.  Literally anyone can see his profile and everything about it EXCEPT his references.  To share the references he has to sign in, go to your profile and click on "share your references"  At that point - after you are sure that is what he did - if you are still not able to see his references and logging out and back in do not help, time to contact the mods.

YES ! WHOOPS that is EXACTLY what I meant ! the share references...so sorry about the confusion on my part. Ok I will definatly do that the next time it occurs for me. Thank you for correcting me on that ! hehe I apologize 

Edited by Jenna_James

21 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

ever the helpful one

13 minutes ago, Jenna_James said:

YES ! WHOOPS that is EXACTLY what I meant ! the share references...so sorry about the confusion on my part. Ok I will definatly do that the next time it occurs for me. Thank you for correcting me on that ! hehe I apologize 

No apology needed.  The nomenclature and features vary from site to site and I would guess TOB is not the only site you get requests from lol.

11 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

No apology needed.  The nomenclature and features vary from site to site and I would guess TOB is not the only site you get requests from lol.

Yes...I generally only use this platform when visiting the area. Thank you for being kind ❤️