Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrystinTrimble

This is something f-ed up...and why?

3 posts in this topic

Unbelievably Senseless random act of violence, one young woman killed for no reason. Completely innocent and crossed paths with some sack of shit :(

The knowledge that someone out there has done this shit to someone ever; is so sad and scary. I really, REALLY--hope that the person responsible for this is caught and held accountable for this antisocial crap. I don't know HOW but they just have to catch him. 

There are some callous and cruel people out there and afaik, this one is on the loose still. 

Unfortunately,  THIS is not the first time some butt fungus has killed someone in a car with a rock.  The roads that cross over other roads have chain-link fencing covering the lanes below for a reason.  This was happening even when I lived in Denver a few decades ago.  The ones that do/did this were the same low life creatures that can/will not consider the effects of their actions, and NOW if caught, will be out of police custody before the arresting officer finishes his report on the arrest, but rest easy, crime is not increasing.

It looks like they did make an arrest? Three teens, all named in article, looking at a charge of first degree murder.  I'm glad they got these people so quickly!