Trott22

Dr Heidi W on Tryst

9 posts in this topic

It appears she is new to this, anyone know the requirements or process to get an ad posted on Tryst or Slixa?  Thanks for the help. 

hmm, smoking hot woman, twitter account created in feb. doing a whois on her website shows the domain was created on 2-5-23. https://www.whois.com/whois/drheidiw.club

requires a 25% deposit, at a 1 hour minimum of $750 that comes out to $187.50 seems VERY fishy to me.

Thanks for that!  The rate or deposit don’t bother me if she is the woman in the pictures. She has asked to meet at a coffee shop since we haven’t met. I’m not very experienced in this world but that’s new. 

A meet and greet is not all that unusual and does not necessarily raise a red flag with me.

Probably 20 years ago I arranged to meet a massage provider in Boulder and she wanted to meet a local coffee shop as a get to know each other...where she would determine if she wanted to go through with BCD.  Worked out great for me.  It was my first Nuru massage.

Of course this was basically before we had all the resources to find out about each other on the internet so a meet and greet is a good way for each other to talk and see if you both would enjoy each others company.

a met and greet that was proposed by her is a bit unusual but not unheard of. is there any fee for the m&g? if so i would bail. if not at least you could see if whoever shows up and the lady in the pictures are the same person. the parts of this whole thing that feel fishy are, a women with a figure that take many hours in a gym to hone shows up, has a very professionally done set of pictures and website, no history and wants deposits. there were many similar profiles set up on switter when it was around that had professionally made websites and very attractive women all asking for deposits of $200 and each was found out to be scams. the major difference is those never said what city the lady was in.

16 hours ago, IRsparky said:

a met and greet that was proposed by her is a bit unusual but not unheard of. is there any fee for the m&g? if so i would bail. if not at least you could see if whoever shows up and the lady in the pictures are the same person. the parts of this whole thing that feel fishy are, a women with a figure that take many hours in a gym to hone shows up, has a very professionally done set of pictures and website, no history and wants deposits. there were many similar profiles set up on switter when it was around that had professionally made websites and very attractive women all asking for deposits of $200 and each was found out to be scams. the major difference is those never said what city the lady was in.

I agree that if she wants a deposit to do a meet & greet, then that is a red flag.

Interested too!  Has anyone pulled the trigger? Or determined to be a scam?

She's out of my price range, but other than she seems new, I don't see any red flags.  

If the coffee shop is in a busy place, I don't see an issue as long as you take a few precautions like parking a ways away and around a corner, make sure no one is following you back to your car, etc.  I've had a couple ladies ask for a public meeting first, and I actually like that they are taking their security seriously while also trying to help my anxiety and pocketbook.