Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

CATFISHED

8 posts in this topic

Have you ever been CATFISHED before? I have had many attempts but none that actually happened. One example that comes to mind happened 20 years ago when I use to frequent Adult Friend Finder and Yahoo Chat. I met this girl from Austrailia and she use to send me pics every single day. We use to talk on the phone every single day but I just had a hunch she was not the woman on the pics. So I would request certain pics to be taken specifically which she could not always duplicate. So I was kind of convinced it wasn't really her, so I ended up becoming pretty good friends with her. To speed things up, she became a pretty good friend and I didn't even care to know what she looked like. I guess I had put her in THE FRIEND ZONE so to speak, therefore it wasn't about LOOKS. Anyways, she surprised me be visiting California and she begged me to meet her there. This is some 3 years later and I told her I would meet her but she had to reveal her true self. She would always say, you won't like the real me and I said you are probably correct, it might take me another 3 years LOL before that happens. So she refused to reveal her true self and I decided to go to California to see her. Of course I have friends in California so it wasn't a wasted trip by any means. I arrive in California and can you believe, it too the woman 2 days to actually meet me because she didn't know how to stop living the lie she lived for 3 years. So I finally convinced her to meet me and she looked nothing like the pics she sent me. The model she was sending was like 5'10 130 lbs and she was like 5'8 150 lbs. She was not bad and I could not understand why she just didn't send her own pics. In all honesty, I liked her better than the model pics she was sending. She couldn't believe that I was attracted to her true self. We spent a few days in the hotel room LOL, seriously we didn't come out for days. That accent/long blonde hair/blue eyes and that body kept me hostage for the rest of my trip. My friends were pissed because I told them I was going to dinner with this woman on Monday LOL and they didn't hear back from me until Sunday right before I boarded the plane. So I am not sure this is a CATFISH story or not because I knew within a week she was not the girl on the pics. 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Have you ever been CATFISHED before? I have had many attempts but none that actually happened. One example that comes to mind happened 20 years ago when I use to frequent Adult Friend Finder and Yahoo Chat. I met this girl from Austrailia and she use to send me pics every single day. We use to talk on the phone every single day but I just had a hunch she was not the woman on the pics. So I would request certain pics to be taken specifically which she could not always duplicate. So I was kind of convinced it wasn't really her, so I ended up becoming pretty good friends with her. To speed things up, she became a pretty good friend and I didn't even care to know what she looked like. I guess I had put her in THE FRIEND ZONE so to speak, therefore it wasn't about LOOKS. Anyways, she surprised me be visiting California and she begged me to meet her there. This is some 3 years later and I told her I would meet her but she had to reveal her true self. She would always say, you won't like the real me and I said you are probably correct, it might take me another 3 years LOL before that happens. So she refused to reveal her true self and I decided to go to California to see her. Of course I have friends in California so it wasn't a wasted trip by any means. I arrive in California and can you believe, it too the woman 2 days to actually meet me because she didn't know how to stop living the lie she lived for 3 years. So I finally convinced her to meet me and she looked nothing like the pics she sent me. The model she was sending was like 5'10 130 lbs and she was like 5'8 150 lbs. She was not bad and I could not understand why she just didn't send her own pics. In all honesty, I liked her better than the model pics she was sending. She couldn't believe that I was attracted to her true self. We spent a few days in the hotel room LOL, seriously we didn't come out for days. That accent/long blonde hair/blue eyes and that body kept me hostage for the rest of my trip. My friends were pissed because I told them I was going to dinner with this woman on Monday LOL and they didn't hear back from me until Sunday right before I boarded the plane. So I am not sure this is a CATFISH story or not because I knew within a week she was not the girl on the pics. 

Not cool. I spent over a minute reading that looking forward to a funny story about a catfish. Where do I go to get my minute back?

Never been "Catfished".  But several providers I've seen are significantly older than they advertise.  FULL DISCLOSURE:  I booked them thinking that might be the case because of the way they conducted themselves online and in communications.  I like more mature ladies, no matter their physical age.  We just connect better and more easily.

On 3/13/2023 at 1:30 PM, Mustang87 said:

Not cool. I spent over a minute reading that looking forward to a funny story about a catfish. Where do I go to get my minute back?

M87 JEESH, it took me a whole 2 minutes to write it..........................  So the fact that I told my friends I was going to dinner with this unknown woman and didn't come out of her room/return my friend's calls until the day I boarded the plane is not funny? Dammit, I thought that shit was funny.........................LOL @ The Savior ........................ My friends gave me shit for it but hey when THE SEX is that good, good old FATHER TIME can easily get away from you....................

On 3/13/2023 at 8:05 PM, CountryGentleman said:

Never been "Catfished".  But several providers I've seen are significantly older than they advertise.  FULL DISCLOSURE:  I booked them thinking that might be the case because of the way they conducted themselves online and in communications.  I like more mature ladies, no matter their physical age.  We just connect better and more easily.

Country Gent did it take away from the session when you discovered they were significantly older than their advertised AD?  I don't DISCRIMINATE...................I LIKE THEM ALL. I can COMMUNICATE with whatever type of woman that stands in front of me. You never know how chocolate/strawberry/vanilla ice cream all taste unless you try them all together or separate. 

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Country Gent did it take away from the session when you discovered they were significantly older than their advertised AD?  I don't DISCRIMINATE...................I LIKE THEM ALL. I can COMMUNICATE with whatever type of woman that stands in front of me. You never know how chocolate/strawberry/vanilla ice cream all taste unless you try them all together or separate. 

Absolutely not!  In fact, I was somewhat hoping they were older than advertised.  I don't discriminate either and even though generally, my best times have been with ladies 40+, I've had some unbelievable experiences with ladies in their early 20s.  My latest, was one that advertised as 32 and when together, she asked if I was looking for younger women and I said "no".  She then breathed a sigh of relief and said "I'm 42."   We had one of the best times of my life!

10 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

Absolutely not!  In fact, I was somewhat hoping they were older than advertised.  I don't discriminate either and even though generally, my best times have been with ladies 40+, I've had some unbelievable experiences with ladies in their early 20s.  My latest, was one that advertised as 32 and when together, she asked if I was looking for younger women and I said "no".  She then breathed a sigh of relief and said "I'm 42."   We had one of the best times of my life!

Country, I would have to sit down and think for about 5 minutes to remember my best times with young vs older providers. I kinda go with what I am given and then EXPAND/REMIX it to the best possible experience ...................... I will say this, MATURES bring a different kind of SEXY CONFIDENCE to the table if you know what I mean........... LOL your latest experience reminds me of this woman who was a SQUIRTER and she always held back sexually because she didn't know if I liked her turning it into a pool party. She was the first SQUIRTER that I had ever been with and she was on top. She was all into it, she was so much into it I remember looking up and her hands were crossed over my chest (like she was trying to do CPR) she had her eyes closed humping/grinding slowly with a smile on her face. Next thing I knew, I felt liquid LOL or whatever rolling down right below where my butt was positioned and I was like WHAT THE ???? She jumped up and started apologizing and asked if I was into SQUIRTERS? To speed things up, I LOVE SQUIRTERS................JUST NOT ON TOP.................Thanks for your input, I haven't thought about this EXPERIENCE in quite a while............

You know who likes getting fisted????

Sock Puppets..🤣🤣🤣