Pittbull

Have you ever used a Sybian?

6 posts in this topic

Lady’s have you ever had the pleasure of using a Sybian and if so was it a mind blowing experience.  I am trying to talk my wife into one but she doesn’t know if it’s worth the money. Also are they loud?  Thank you

I don’t remember if there was sound but yes -  A few years back me and 5 ladies, 2 Guys, and a sybian…. Now that was a partayyyy! I also don’t remember it being “mind blowing” exactly although I do recall wishing I could have tried it out in private before it was “Show Time” to get the full experience 😜 I’ve always wanted one too but can’t justify the price either cause I’d rather have a warm body attached.

But If anyone wants to go in on a community sybian kinda like  a dick time share (must use condoms 🤣) I might be interested ;) 

I hear what you are saying. There is a rental place in Vegas and I have tried to get my wife to rent one for the evening.  It comes with all new attachments and the unit is sanitized so I think it would be safe but I can’t get her interested. 

10 hours ago, Just Jos said:

But If anyone wants to go in on a community sybian kinda like  a dick time share (must use condoms 🤣) I might be interested ;) 

"Dick time share" is easily the funniest thing I have heard this week!!

12 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I don’t remember if there was sound but yes -  A few years back me and 5 ladies, 2 Guys, and a sybian…. Now that was a partayyyy! I also don’t remember it being “mind blowing” exactly although I do recall wishing I could have tried it out in private before it was “Show Time” to get the full experience 😜 I’ve always wanted one too but can’t justify the price either cause I’d rather have a warm body attached.

Jos is always full of great adjectives.😂 love ya girl!

And for those interested, It looks like there’s a sale right now. You’re welcome .😉

Edited by Audrey Astor
X

The Sybian is a great addition to just about any playtime. Our circle purchased one of them a bit over 18 months ago. Provided so much pleasure we bought a second.  Two of the best additions to our toy chest!! I can tell you they are in constant demand. Privately and in our common get togethers. Meticulously cleaned and sanitized after each use of course.