Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadTiming

Is it me?

12 posts in this topic

Is it me or does it really feel like we’re on the cusp of total disaster? Literally everything is more expensive, by a long shot, than even just recently and we’re being told that inflation is coming down! How the f is that possible? Our President is constantly putting data in our faces that is seemingly false while he tells how great everyone is doing. I’m not an emotional person, but god damn it’s getting tough to see people struggling… Credit card data suggests that lower and middle class families are leveraged to the max while wealthy families seem to give zero fucks. 

I guess I’m just curious to know how everyone is holding up in this interesting place. If you’re struggling, holler at me. NO that’s not a solicitation for nefarious weirdness or some internet white knight bullshit, it’s just simply an offer because for once I actually care and have some semblance of emotion.

Hope everyone is pushing through this chaotic moment in time. 

1984? We are living the dream. So, very true things seem to really be falling apart. Do you have any great answers for us? 

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

1984? We are living the dream. So, very true things seem to really be falling apart. Do you have any great answers for us? 

Well the stock market is on a little rally to start the year, BUT that hasn’t translated to any meaningful relief. I wish I had the answers over here. 

I grew up in different times and it would take to much time to explain it. If you don't communicate with people, face to face, how can you care about them. 

I too see people struggling during these times. But it's not just the inflation and high gas prices. Every direction you look with this administration has been a complete disaster. Southern border, pullout from Afghanistan, declaring war on domestic oil production and I could go on. It's all being done intentially  because even Biden isn't that incompetent. And look how the mishandling of classified documents is being dealt with in comparison to how the FBI and DOJ handled the raid on Trumps property. Does something smell funny to you!! 

15 hours ago, BadTiming said:

Well the stock market is on a little rally to start the year, BUT that hasn’t translated to any meaningful relief. I wish I had the answers over here. 

Losing money is never any good. I sure hope the recovery period happens for all those who invested. Bond market is so strange how something that is conservative and usually safe got slapped upside the head. People who try to save and are now suffering! Not good at all! I am not sure about a rally? I must have missed something? 

16 hours ago, BadTiming said:

Actually the Market tanked today.  Realistically the market was in the tank today even with the tepid news about inflation pulling back one tenth of a percent.  The thing is we have not found a bottom as of yet or hit capitulation. Generally on the curve of the interest rate hikes hit their peak which would be about 10% in relation to inflation which could be at 10% this would be considered a type of indicator for a Bottom.  As one of the several million people among the throngs of others that are in the Fifteen and half Trillion dollars in lost 401 savings, it is more than disquiet it's an outright robbery of the American people.  I have never in the hIstory of the Bond market with the 4 and ten year notes down over 25% and still going down.

In reality while the current administration is to busy trying to change the narative of a recession which is of course 2 contracting GDP quarters, actually in essence it has been more like 3 quarters, or One large contracting quarter, that constitutes a recession.  But the good old boys at the top are trying to subvert the meaning of a recession by adding further governing factors to it giving the American people false hopes and more lies.  We have Been in a solid recession for a Year or more!!  This Administration is the Largest Disaster this country has ever seen.  

This administration has done what they have intended to do by Brainwashing the social media, the Entertainment industry, as well as our higher education system including, all major ivy league Colleges.   By Ballot harvesting and super-pacs the democratic party was able to pull off the greatest hoax of an election in history.  The Biggest war wins the race.  With the Republicans being outspent Ten to one. So while it may have been rigged, it was also bought and paid for long before the count even began.  Mail in Ballots do not work!!   I am not a member of any party, they are both enormously corrupt.  Why should i be a member of either as i have little or no faith in either one.   This country is Clearly on the path to destruction, and the only man that actually could do something about it is too busy trying to stay out of jail for something that he did not do. Yes my friends we are in an Ideological Subversion.  We are in the later stages of the Demoralization phase which usually spans 3 generations or 20 years.   The left is to concern with five year olds changing their Gender, and Creating Gender friendly bathrooms, rather than focusing on the real issues of the Nation. Mean while the incessant spending of this administration has economically Crippled this country beyond belief.   Im not sure how Printing Nine hundred and seventy three billion dollars and calling it an inflation reduction act can be an accurate assessment.  It is more like an inflation enhancement act.  Please explain the mechanics of this one to me.  They seem to think it would reduce the Deficit by One and a half billion Dollars over the next several years.  Wow really that is not even enough for an interest payment on the Deficit.  It seems like the lies to the public just compound on a daily basis.  we are back to living in the days of lords and queens.  Middle class is all but gone and the Gap between the Classes is at its largest.   I could probably go on but i would just depress myself further.  I welcome all thoughts and solutions.  I do not care to get information from any of the Bias radio or news networks.  No MSNBC, no Fox news, no CNN (Clinton news network). etc.  I like AP, Reuters, BBC, although lately seems like Reuters is a bit left leaning.  Please lets curtail the insanity.

@tide32 you know kids don’t socialize like we used to socialize. It is kind of sad to think about. Most conversations are through text messages. Technology has failed us! You are so right on that. 

(I am old GenX ) My generation played outside as much as possible. 

14 hours ago, tide32 said:

I grew up in different times and it would take to much time to explain it. If you don't communicate with people, face to face, how can you care about them. 

Not sure if you’re implying that I don’t care, but I suppose it doesn’t matter. Was just checking in, I get your point though.

14 hours ago, BadTiming said:

Not sure if you’re implying that I don’t care, but I suppose it doesn’t matter. Was just checking in, I get your point though.

Did I get it wrong? I thought he was relating to how much has changed in general? 

14 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Did I get it wrong? I thought he was relating to how much has changed in general? 

You’re probably right, apologies.

On 1/19/2023 at 11:49 PM, BadTiming said:

You’re probably right, apologies.

And our little world keeps on spinning!!!! 😉 Being optimistic in hopes of a recovery. It is like we have very little choice. I have stopped crying.

As you darn well better know, The best revenge in life is living well! ❤️❤️❤️