Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThomCrowne

After 8 years in Miami...

8 posts in this topic

I was a member of SoWet, Bear’s Board, and while not a founding member if TOB, I was here w/in months of the breakaway from SoWet.

As part of the ‘Retired Providers’ thread I could list a few members of Octapussy’s agency.

As I think on it, my early hobby w/Internet experiences were with alt.sex.* newsgroups and the Decadent City website. 

6 hours ago, ThomCrowne said:

Has anyone now here joined TOB before me?  September 12, 2009.

September 8 2007

For older accounts the “Joined:” date is NOT accurate as they were reset during a system upgrade.

13 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I was a member of SoWet, Bear’s Board, and while not a founding member if TOB, I was here w/in months of the breakaway from SoWet.

As part of the ‘Retired Providers’ thread I could list a few members of Octapussy’s agency.

I was one of the early readers and contributors of SoWet and watched the wars and flaming between SoWet and TOB members.  I was also a member of Bear's Board.

I lurked TOB from almost the beginning but never joined. It took me until 2012 to finally jump onto the bandwagon of TOB.  I could never figure out a handle to use here until one day I was laying in bed with a now retired TOB provider and she said "Bill, I can tell you love women".  At that moment, I had my handle.  Thank you Dakota!

Edited by ilovewomen

Welcome back.  I joined TOB in 2012, but had lurked for about a year.  So glad I found this board.