Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
travelguy

Manscaping service

9 posts in this topic

The posibility of
Colorado Other

Any provider who can do it? I cannot twist my arm enough to get to the back.

There are several salons on Craigslist that will manscape you for prices ranging from $80-$100.  I am assuming they do NOT offer extras.

If you are looking for extras after manscaping, I wish you luck.  I'm sure there are a couple of ladies who will assist you.

Waxing the City salons have all the services you will likely need.  I have had good experiences with them.  A day or two to recover from any nicks, then good to go! 

57 minutes ago, wallaby57 said:

Waxing the City salons have all the services you will likely need.  I have had good experiences with them.  A day or two to recover from any nicks, then good to go! 

+1 on ^this^
I used Waxing The City when I was in Denver. Here in the RGV I go to a beauty school, but you get a group of YL (class) doing the waxing.

Edited by Bit Banger

I am not looking for waxing. Just a close trim. And I am not looking for extras.

20 hours ago, travelguy said:

I am not looking for waxing. Just a close trim. And I am not looking for extras.

As you have probably found out, most salons won’t accept male clients for intimate areas. Perhaps they fear crossing legal boundaries or undue expectations.  So those willing to wax are probably good with just a trim.

Maybe you should find a lady who appeals to you or you've seen and ask her. Most ladies shave too so it can't be like a super hard  thing

I did see an add on Craigslist for a lady in a professional location that uses clippers and a razor and says she does manscaping.

Her ad was under either Beauty or Health and Wellness…I don’t  remember which.