Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BertLazzara

Visiting Denver

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I will be visiting Denver this upcoming week for work and I was wondering if there are any recommendations for a provider that is more on the PSE side, meaning they get really into it, are more wild than shy, maybe enjoy sloppy BBBJ, DT, BLS and potentially GREEK?

I tried the search, but most posts are quite old and I've also searched through listings and reviews, but haven't had much luck. Thanks in advance!

Hope you have a great visit.  You might check out the reviews on the board to see if there might be a lady who you are compatible with.  Enjoy !!  There are a lot of great ladies on TOB.

"Most posts are quite old.....". I don't get that. There are many new posts/ads/reviews daily. It might take a little work, but you should be able to find what you want by tweaking your review search and reading what comes up. Lots of good choices on TOB...

3 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

"Most posts are quite old.....". I don't get that. There are many new posts/ads/reviews daily. It might take a little work, but you should be able to find what you want by tweaking your review search and reading what comes up. Lots of good choices on TOB...

I agree. What he is looking for is definitely out there. Get a little more creative with the searches and you'll find it.  Good luck.

Ok, thanks folks. I'll try my luck with the search again. I found some leads, but for ladies that aren't available this week, so I was hoping to short circuit this, but fair enough.